Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

An Exclusive Interview With PSquare - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / An Exclusive Interview With PSquare (17238 Views)

Ini Edo Looking Amazing With Psquare In Stylish Photo / Pictures: Michael Jackson's Brother In Nigeria To Work With Psquare On New Album / Davido Spotted With Psquare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Exclusive Interview With PSquare by shesluvin(f): 12:12pm On Mar 23, 2013
I knew dis guys will make it big coupled with their industrious nature and smartness. And 4 all those fuckers beefin, get a bike and drive straight to d deepest part of hell. They are not arrogant atall, like dey said its all the packaging. I love u paul. I jst wish I cud have give u a baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Am a no 1 fan!!!!!!!! Haters, go fry in Hade!!!!!
Re: An Exclusive Interview With PSquare by MrCork17: 12:12pm On Mar 23, 2013
P Sqaure are a national disgrace to Nigeria and Africa. How can they be roll models to kids when ther job is to contaminiate *english grammmar* for innocent childrens? ..stupppid edddiotskinnny lookig ugly MTV wannna-be illlitarate twins!!! angry
Re: An Exclusive Interview With PSquare by dahdah: 12:13pm On Mar 23, 2013
Human_being1st: u mean ur turn to relocate to maiduguri?
ur turn?
Re: An Exclusive Interview With PSquare by Afam4eva(m): 12:14pm On Mar 23, 2013
Mr..Cork:
P Sqaure are a national disgrace to Nigeria and Africa. How can they be roll models to kids when ther job is to contaminiate *english grammmar* for childrens? ..stupppid edddiot twins!!! angry
[size=13pt]Pot calling kettle black.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: An Exclusive Interview With PSquare by bigfat07: 12:14pm On Mar 23, 2013
too much money WHERE IS [size=18pt]MAY D[/size] BY THE WAY ?
Re: An Exclusive Interview With PSquare by Mayany(m): 12:15pm On Mar 23, 2013
Dese guys are making gud cash and haters are hating na wa...Kudos to u 4 Regarding 2face as D Baba
Re: An Exclusive Interview With PSquare by dahdah: 12:15pm On Mar 23, 2013
Mr..Cork:
P Sqaure are a national disgrace to Nigeria and Africa. How can they be roll models to kids when ther job is to contaminiate *english grammmar* for innocent childrens? ..stupppid edddiotskinnny lookig ugly MTV wannna-be illlitarate twins!!! angry
Psquare can never be ROLL model but they are ROLE MODEL. ARE U SICK ?

1 Like

Re: An Exclusive Interview With PSquare by MrCork17: 12:21pm On Mar 23, 2013
Mayany: Dese guys are making gud cash and haters are hating na wa...Kudos to u 4 Regarding 2face as D Baba

419 moiney!angry
Re: An Exclusive Interview With PSquare by MrCork17: 12:23pm On Mar 23, 2013
Afam4eva:
[size=13pt]Pot calling kettle black.[/size]

Brother i take it u never been to London: Well, we use electrick kettle here in the Uk..I guess you people still use *Pots* in Nigeria (no ofeinse) undecided
Re: An Exclusive Interview With PSquare by MrCork17: 12:25pm On Mar 23, 2013
dahonestboss:

Mumu, Like say English na their mother tongue. And if proficiency in English na your way of determining if a person na illiterate, then you must be a big foool. Olodo oshi!!!

P Square song: **eee no easy yea** (Fooolish song).. did they mean: Its not easy at all?? What sort of stuuupid grammmar is: eee no easy yea?? Edddiot boys! undecided
Re: An Exclusive Interview With PSquare by psky: 12:30pm On Mar 23, 2013
Mr..Cork:

P Square song: **eee no easy yea** (Fooolish song).. did they mean: Its not easy at all?? What sort of stuuupid grammmar is: eee no easy yea?? Edddiot boys! undecided

Darn I wish we had dislike buttons on nairaland. angry angry
Re: An Exclusive Interview With PSquare by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 23, 2013
Afam4eva:
[size=13pt]

Besides Conciliation and Consolation can mean the same thing depending on how you want to use it.[/size]

AT THIS POINT ID ASK THAT U STOP AND CONSULT A DICTIONARY B4 U BECOME ANOTHER OGA @ THE TOP

1 Like

Re: An Exclusive Interview With PSquare by MrCork17: 12:34pm On Mar 23, 2013
psky:

Darn I wish we had dislike buttons on nairaland. angry angry

brother am glad u only hate p square...they are a natinal disgrace to Nigeria, africa and west africa! angry
Re: An Exclusive Interview With PSquare by zumarock8(m): 12:35pm On Mar 23, 2013
nice interview i must say, realy cool no fabrication
Re: An Exclusive Interview With PSquare by scobaba: 12:39pm On Mar 23, 2013
As big bois...dem go dey digengen...di gen geen.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With PSquare by donwilz(m): 12:45pm On Mar 23, 2013
Babzilla:

AT THIS POINT ID ASK THAT U STOP AND CONSULT A DICTIONARY B4 U BECOME ANOTHER OGA @ THE TOP
Isn't google or a dictionary close by? Just stop embarrassing yourself. It's getting irritating already. Conciliatory is f...ing correct!

1 Like

Re: An Exclusive Interview With PSquare by MrCork17: 12:46pm On Mar 23, 2013
ajetunblog:
You are really stupid,am not even sure your brainless father got a car
http://ajetun..com

Brother am in London, u in Nigeria. Who do u tink is better off? ME!! undecided

1 Like

Re: An Exclusive Interview With PSquare by ajetunblog(m): 12:51pm On Mar 23, 2013
Mr..Cork:

Na God go punish london,i lived there for more than 2 years,na hunger send me go Australia,na god go punish you and your London,the place where most Nigerian niggaz are suffering,you niggaz only depends on food stamps and working at burger shops.

Check my blog and see my photos,you think am suffering like you,abeg post your photos on nairaland,lets see your kwasia face
http://ajetun..com

Brother am in London, u in Nigeria. Who do u tink is better off? ME!! undecided
Re: An Exclusive Interview With PSquare by tonididdy(m): 12:51pm On Mar 23, 2013
@psqure:you can pack to east africa.you ingrates...did we in Nigeria ever complain we were tired of you.WE MADE YOU WHOM U're TODAY...this is why 2face stands out.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With PSquare by tonididdy(m): 12:58pm On Mar 23, 2013
Promolysis: mr coca cola, i guess u re new on nairaland looking for an opportunity to dispay ur ignoramus attitude. Fool like u
go and check his oldest posts.the dude is being around way back 2009/10...so do you maths right before u come here to say poo

1 Like

Re: An Exclusive Interview With PSquare by bestower: 1:00pm On Mar 23, 2013
Loving them more.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With PSquare by tonididdy(m): 1:03pm On Mar 23, 2013
psquare duos are ingrates...who have they helped in NIGERIA...they couldnt even finish what they started with mayD outta ENVY.the excuse jude could give was,mayd wanted to be like psquare and wtf is wrong with that.just bunch of ingrates psquare.typical igbo mentality of I ME MYSELF
Re: An Exclusive Interview With PSquare by mruknaijaboy(m): 1:08pm On Mar 23, 2013
dahdah: and u think Timaya and MI would make it to d biggest or d best 3 in 9ja. Wake up Dbanj,p2 nd 2baba Are d biggest 3

2baba is not in the top 3 biggest artist, 2face is not that popular internationally right now and his songs dont get played in the clubs

D'banj is only on the list because of oliver twist that tune is still making him money until now,

But the top 3 in terms of popularity are:

1.D-Banj(oliver twist international status)
2.P-Square
3.Wizkid

Wizkid is extremely popular here in uk and all hes tunes get constant play in clubs and african radio stations in uk and everybody loves his music here, wizkid is definitely the next to get full international status but i think him not having banky w in his corner may affect how successfull he will become because wizkid doesnt have that knowledge and experience, IMO i think he should stay with EME
Re: An Exclusive Interview With PSquare by MMM2(m): 1:10pm On Mar 23, 2013
Human_being1st: u mean ur turn to relocate to maiduguri?

God forbid
Re: An Exclusive Interview With PSquare by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 23, 2013
Gbam
mruknaijaboy:

2baba is not in the top 3 biggest artist, 2face is not that popular internationally right now and his songs dont get played in the clubs

D'banj is only on the list because of oliver twist that tune is still making him money until now,

But the top 3 in terms of popularity are:

1.D-Banj(oliver twist international status)
2.P-Square
3.Wizkid

Wizkid is extremely popular here in uk and all hes tunes get constant play in clubs amd african radio stations in uk and everybody loves his music here, wizkid is definitely the next to get full internationap status but i think him not having banky w in his corner may affect how successfull he will become because wizkid doesnt have that knowledge and experience, IMO i think he should stay with EME

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Opinion: Kiss Daniel Is Way Handsome Than Korede Bello / Caroline Danjuma Stuns In New Photos / Travis Greene's Wife Is 40 Year Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.