Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

An Exclusive Interview With PSquare - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / An Exclusive Interview With PSquare (17237 Views)

Ini Edo Looking Amazing With Psquare In Stylish Photo / Pictures: Michael Jackson's Brother In Nigeria To Work With Psquare On New Album / Davido Spotted With Psquare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Exclusive Interview With PSquare by Paentera(m): 10:56pm On Mar 23, 2013
Haterz are always going to hate - even P2 admit that. You can never please everyone.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With PSquare by airmark(m): 10:58pm On Mar 23, 2013
One of those things i notice in the interview is arrogance. The attacks on PMAN was unneccessary from Psquare. For now Dbanj is the biggest hip hop artiste from Nigeria, he has better PR than these guys.

2 Likes

Re: An Exclusive Interview With PSquare by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 23, 2013
airmark: One of those things i notice in the interview is arrogance. The attacks on PMAN was unneccessary from Psquare. For now Dbanj is the biggest hip hop artiste from Nigeria, he has better PR than these guys.

Hello, I'm glad my fellow P2 hater is here. It didn't take me a second to notice that we're in the same P2 haters club grin.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With PSquare by Aikayy: 11:04pm On Mar 23, 2013
Afam4eva:
[size=13pt]Pot calling kettle black.[/size]

.....and he wrote just 7 lines!
Re: An Exclusive Interview With PSquare by YorubaOmoge: 11:07pm On Mar 23, 2013
Lol @ the REAL tellswisdom cheesy
Re: An Exclusive Interview With PSquare by double08(m): 11:32pm On Mar 23, 2013
eeeemmm but wait oooo their mum will pray for their album to sell when the album is all about loving women with big back side and all,if I give you bobbi bobbi u go sugi sugi!!! hmmmm la wa
Re: An Exclusive Interview With PSquare by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 23, 2013
tellwisdom:
No fhool, i use Macbook Air, enuff to buy one carton of your phone and at the same time take care of your household

Dude, you seriously need a life. Who brought you up?? A vet?? were you in anyway mixed with dogs?

who matches himself with a fhucking product of a by-blow??

and so i thought u wia reasonable a bit but ur comments rangin from poke nosing to attack showd me d total absence of ya senses...i regret startn a fyt wit a low-life lyk u,how cud i hav descended so low 2 mix wit imbes lyk u*gosh*.plz do try nd get sum lyf dude and stop hating sucexful peepz.dat no one in ya entire generation hav and wil neva attain dia height in suxex dosnt mean u shud hate or sopot dia haterz...afo nsi
Re: An Exclusive Interview With PSquare by airmark(m): 12:16am On Mar 24, 2013
donedy:

Hello, I'm glad my fellow P2 hater is here. It didn't take me a second to notice that we're in the same P2 haters club grin.

What is P2? Did u mean Pentium 2? Sorry i never used or hated pentium 2. so, aint in your club. Park well.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With PSquare by Nobody: 1:10am On Mar 24, 2013
airmark:

What is P2? Did u mean Pentium 2? Sorry i never used or hated pentium 2. so, aint in your club. Park well.

No, I'm pretty sure we're in the same haters club. Bro, don't let me hanging. I heard the chains P2 were wearing were borrowed from Dbanj grin.

If possible, let's start hating on their chartered jet grin
Re: An Exclusive Interview With PSquare by airmark(m): 1:21am On Mar 24, 2013
donedy:

No, I'm pretty sure we're in the same haters club. Bro, don't let me hanging. I heard the chains P2 were wearing were borrowed from Dbanj grin.

If possible, let's start hating on their chartered jet grin

Sorry i dont know P2.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With PSquare by Nobody: 1:32am On Mar 24, 2013
airmark:

Sorry i dont know P2.

You have to. It's lazy people like you will for no reason, just for the fun of it, will start hating on hardworking individuals rather than to work. Keep posing an an e-thug while the duo are making something out of their lives.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With PSquare by Prinzecharlez(m): 5:28am On Mar 24, 2013
Mr..Cork:
This skinny loookin ugly Somali wannabe twins shuld invest in *spoken english* insted of tryin to by aeroplane...edddiots boys! angry
which kain skinny? Abeg no jealous dem jare, physique at its best.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With PSquare by MrCork17: 12:10pm On Mar 24, 2013
Opytim:

hmmn....see beefing o. I bet u wish u were them!

huh? ..P Squar??.. thoise Somali ugly skinny loookin MTV waaana-be lagos arm robber who cant spek english?? .. HELL NO.. Madam we dont hav their type here in London (no oofeinse) angry
Re: An Exclusive Interview With PSquare by MrCork17: 12:11pm On Mar 24, 2013
Prinzecharlez: which kain skinny? Abeg no jealous dem jare, physique at its best.

Corrrrection: ..STERIODDDDDSSS!!! angry
Re: An Exclusive Interview With PSquare by MrCork17: 12:17pm On Mar 24, 2013
tonididdy: @psqure:you can pack to east africa.you ingrates...did we in Nigeria ever complain we were tired of you.WE MADE YOU WHOM U're TODAY...this is why 2face stands out.

Thanks Brother...I agree...P Sqaure nid to move back to Ghana...They are Publick disgrace to Nigeria, Lagos,Africa and shuld *STOP* comin to London! angry
Re: An Exclusive Interview With PSquare by Tommyjey: 12:29pm On Mar 24, 2013
[color=#550000][/color] african 4 u. Igbo man wit money. My oga @ d top must here dis.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With PSquare by MrCork17: 12:39pm On Mar 24, 2013
Tommy jey: [color=#550000][/color] african 4 u. Igbo man wit money. My oga @ d top must here dis.

really...u benn to London?undecided
Re: An Exclusive Interview With PSquare by naptu2: 1:32pm On Mar 24, 2013
Mr Cork/Dr Cork/Corky Joe/Mr Nyash is back! cheesy

And he really means no ooooffeince
Re: An Exclusive Interview With PSquare by airmark(m): 2:58pm On Mar 24, 2013
donedy:

You have to. It's lazy people like you will for no reason, just for the fun of it, will start hating on hardworking individuals rather than to work. Keep posing an an e-thug while the duo are making something out of their lives.

Constructive criticism is now called hating, in your jejune village. I have given you lil attention you craved for. Now you can suck psquare d!!ck.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With PSquare by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 24, 2013
airmark:

Constructive criticism is now called hating, in your jejune village. I have given you lil attention you craved for. Now you can suck psquare d!!ck.

If that's what you were taught in school on constructive criticism, it further proofs the deteriorating nature of the Nigeria academic system. If that's case, I blame the Nigeria school system and not you.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With PSquare by bobolekepee(m): 3:55pm On Mar 24, 2013
Exclusive interview...
Re: An Exclusive Interview With PSquare by airmark(m): 6:05pm On Mar 24, 2013
donedy:

If that's what you were taught in school on constructive criticism, it further proofs the deteriorating nature of the Nigeria academic system. If that's case, I blame the Nigeria school system and not you.

grin grin grin Mr PROOFS grin grin grin,seriously ''Nigerian school system'' needs revival. Because it keeps producing wacks and Olodos like you. Also you gotta stop smoking w.ee.d. Quote part of my comment which was destructive. If you can't then you are a waste and need to be guillotined.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With PSquare by Nobody: 12:30am On Mar 25, 2013
airmark:

grin grin grin Mr PROOFS grin grin grin,seriously ''Nigerian school system'' needs revival. Because it keeps producing wacks and Olodos like you. Also you gotta stop smoking w.ee.d. Quote part of my comment which was destructive. If you can't then you are a waste and need to be guillotined.

Hello, if you don't know the meaning of "proofs", please ask for a dictionary. It's time to expand your lexicon if you even know what that means. Like I keep saying, I feel obliged to enlighten you. By the time this conversation ends, I hope to have taught you one or two things.

Hint: Check the meaning of "proves" and "proofs". This is your assignment.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With PSquare by joyli: 12:59am On Mar 25, 2013
Nice interview, if u rub peter to pay paul, u are paying psquare grin grin
Re: An Exclusive Interview With PSquare by airmark(m): 1:53am On Mar 25, 2013
donedy:

Hello, if you don't know the meaning of "proofs", please ask for a dictionary. It's time to expand your lexicon if you even know what that means. Like I keep saying, I feel obliged to enlighten you. By the time this conversation ends, I hope to have taught you one or two things.

Hint: Check the meaning of "proves" and "proofs". This is your assignment.

M0fo you goofed, i knew you could use proof as a verb but not in that sentence. The correct word to use is PROVES, which demonstrates the truth or existence of something. You cant use PROOFS, because it stands for tests or examines.

If that's what you were taught in school on constructive criticism, it further proofs PROVES the deteriorating nature of the Nigeria academic system.

Your case is pathetic and you must be a lunatic if after the explanation above you are still guarding this blunder. Typical olodo arguing that 0 x 1 = 1. . grin grin grin
Re: An Exclusive Interview With PSquare by OmoUSH(m): 11:28am On Jul 25, 2013
Kai! C arrogancy. Who knows p square but d small parts of Africa. Can even 1 person run after u in d America? Do any1 even, except the few Nigerians, know u there? U even said America is in dire need of ur talent. P square u aint gat talent in music at all. Even Mj and Usher who've u've been imitating all ur lives and career and who've achieved some of the greatest feats universally in music are not this proud. And u even said that The EVER Superior-AMERICAns have exhausted their music. D'banj is currently far bigger than u now cos he has done more foreign collaborations and has seen more American music celebrities than u. Very soon he might c Usher face to face why u may never av d chance. I even value Banky W than u. U deserve a big knock on ur heads, p square. Bomboclats. If i c u i won't even look twice.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With PSquare by tontodike1: 10:08am On Dec 31, 2013
P-square drawing by google rated Nigerian best Artist and lagos reknown portrait artist (Ayeola Ayodeji Awizzy)

Re: An Exclusive Interview With PSquare by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 28, 2018
tellwisdom:

If not that your bearer was so reluctant to swallow the pill given to her to flush you off before your existence, chumps like you wouldn't have been privileged enuff to be here talking to me. One reason you can't match up with my like is because two people "agreed "to have me produced. You fhucking product of Ogogoro highness.
I went through your recent posts and I realized you are still in the business of insulting people. I just want to say I'm sorry for getting into this fight with you here. Looking back I realized how childish I was typing those words to you. I truly am sorry. It feels good to know you are still alive too. Honestly it's a happy thing to know. So many people from my previous mentions have deactivated their accounts or Nairaland did cos they are no more. Well done bro!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Opinion: Kiss Daniel Is Way Handsome Than Korede Bello / Travis Greene's Wife Is 40 Year Old / Caroline Danjuma Stuns In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.