Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,166 members, 7,957,336 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:17 AM

BOKO HARAM: Making The Country Ungovernable For GEJ. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BOKO HARAM: Making The Country Ungovernable For GEJ. (602 Views)

What If Southerners Vow To Make Nigeria Ungovernable For Buhari? / I Will Make This Country Ungovernable For Jonathan _buhari / Ezeife- They Have Made Nigeria Ungovernable For Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BOKO HARAM: Making The Country Ungovernable For GEJ. by milkymesh: 10:53am On Mar 23, 2013
I am not for nor against the govt of GEJ. I have read so many thread here were people express dissapointment about the way in which he is handling the affairs of the country. These ones have reasons to. There are those of his supporters too. I am convince these ones have reasons to support him too.
The group am going to talk about is neither of the ones mentioned above. In my view, the groups mentioned above the interest of country at heart. However, the group i will call BH(not neccessary the bombers) are those who promise to make the country ungovernable for Gej. These group are not after the welfare of nigerians but how they can get and monopolise political power. In their bid to achieve this they create situations which will cause disaffection on our mind agaist the govt(even among supports of the current govt).
If the govt performs it will be a very long time before they thirst power if at all. So they must cause distraction, chaos in the country to make it ungovernable. They must convince us the govt is not performing and infact make sure it does not perform. Unfortunately, some in this group are in govt as ministers, special advicers, etc, in the ruling party and opposition party.
The destiny of the country lies with us, not these ones. We must rise against them. Let us not blindly support or oppose parties, institutions. We must look beyond these, because the bad eggs are in all parties and institutes. We must rise and identify these ones and silence them.
Don't yield to those blackmailing this govt. They will do it to the next one as long as it does not serve their pur pose. Note i do not mean those who offer constructive criticism with a view to correction but those whose only aim is power and not our welfare. We must support those who will better our lot, be it the Gej's of the world or the Buhari. Shine your eyes.
Re: BOKO HARAM: Making The Country Ungovernable For GEJ. by milkymesh: 9:18am On Dec 02, 2013
milkymesh: I am not for nor against the govt of GEJ. I have read so many thread here were people express dissapointment about the way in which he is handling the affairs of the country. These ones have reasons to. There are those of his supporters too. I am convince these ones have reasons to support him too.
The group am going to talk about is neither of the ones mentioned above. In my view, the groups mentioned above the interest of country at heart. However, the group i will call BH(not neccessary the bombers) are those who promise to make the country ungovernable for Gej. These group are not after the welfare of nigerians but how they can get and monopolise political power. In their bid to achieve this they create situations which will cause disaffection on our mind agaist the govt(even among supports of the current govt).
If the govt performs it will be a very long time before they thirst power if at all. So they must cause distraction, chaos in the country to make it ungovernable. They must convince us the govt is not performing and infact make sure it does not perform. Unfortunately, some in this group are in govt as ministers, special advicers, etc, in the ruling party and opposition party.
The destiny of the country lies with us, not these ones. We must rise against them. Let us not blindly support or oppose parties, institutions. We must look beyond these, because the bad eggs are in all parties and institutes. We must rise and identify these ones and silence them.
Don't yield to those blackmailing this govt. They will do it to the next one as long as it does not serve their pur pose. Note i do not mean those who offer constructive criticism with a view to correction but those whose only aim is power and not our welfare. We must support those who will better our lot, be it the Gej's of the world or the Buhari. Shine your eyes.
Re: BOKO HARAM: Making The Country Ungovernable For GEJ. by milkymesh: 1:33am On Dec 27, 2013
Hmm. Its already playing out.

(1) (Reply)

Is There Anything Like A God Fearing Policeman In Nigeria? / Uk Women Brutally Raped In Libya / Foreign Direct Investment In Nigeria Tops $6.8bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.