Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,031 members, 7,838,582 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

At Long Last, God Has Landed Me Oceanic Bank Job - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / At Long Last, God Has Landed Me Oceanic Bank Job (14925 Views)

Oceanic Bank Test! / Oceanic Bank Update / Oceanic Bank: If You Applied Before August 21st Please Re-apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At Long Last, God Has Landed Me Oceanic Bank Job by AngleJ: 10:24am On Apr 29, 2008
Thank God for you, am happy for you. To God be the Glory for ever and ever. Amen.
Re: At Long Last, God Has Landed Me Oceanic Bank Job by jelsie: 6:57pm On Apr 29, 2008
god is ever faithfull.i'm looking for a job as well.pls if you know of any vacancy,get me posted pls.my no is 08073214426.i suddied french.
Re: At Long Last, God Has Landed Me Oceanic Bank Job by Didi7: 8:44am On May 01, 2008
Oceanic bank has been sending me invitation to tests all over Nigeria but lagos.I obviously can not go.Any idea on how to plead with them to bring me to lagos?
Re: At Long Last, God Has Landed Me Oceanic Bank Job by boyjj: 10:29am On May 02, 2008
ttgghh
Re: At Long Last, God Has Landed Me Oceanic Bank Job by chistiana(f): 4:15pm On May 08, 2008
seanskull:

MAKE YOUR MILLIONS EASILY,
MAKE OVER ONE MILLION NAIRA EVERY MONTH WITH
VERY LITTLE START-UP CAPITAL
Dear future millionaire, My name is Oso Seun.I am the financial consultant that discovered and developed this system.With this System, you make money at will!You make over One Million Naira every month legitimately. It is an easy and simple System. You can do it either as part time or full time business. If you are already employed, you only need one or two hours daily.You can do it either during your normal working hours or after closing from work.If you are not presently employed, you have gotten yourself a full time job and business.If you are already in business, thank your God because it is an opportunity to make extra millions of naira without much effort and expenses, monthly.It is an avenue to make money to expand your business.
The System is easy, simple and safe to everybody: man or woman, married or single, young or old.Whether you are a graduate, undergraduate, student or drop-out, it does not matter !The most important thing is that you must know how to read and write.The major vehicles for this business aresada)You must have a Bank account, (b) You must have at least one Handset with active GSMnetwork, and (c)There should be a computer with Internet access.If you do not have any, you can go to the nearest cybercafe and make use of there computer.Proficiency in the operation of computer is NOT necessary, but you must know how tocheck your mails.This system has nothing to do with or e-silver.You make your millions sweatlessly here in Nigeria.This System is one of the easiest and safest systems of making millions of naira every month without much effort, time, or expenses.With this system, you enjoy the following benefits, (a)You make money at will. (b)You determine how much millions that you want, and you will surely get it.(c)Money pours into your bank account fom all parts of the country with just only little start-up ,capital and efforts (d) You become very popular because majority shall acquire wealth through you.
How much will it cost you to learn this system? Not much.For the simple reason of empowering nigerians to be self made millionaires, i have kept the price very low.The e-manual will cost you two thousand,five hundred naira only (#2,500) only.And it will be delivered into your e-mail box.This price offer is limited for a short time.It shall be increased without notice.!

MONEY BACK GURANTEE:, If after purchasing this e-manual that teaches you about this system, after implementation and you fail to become a millionaire, please ask for a full refund of your money.Failure to do so, you should contact me at ORUWA(AGENCY) FORMER OGBC COMPLEX, IBARA HOUSING ESTATE,IBARA,ABEOKUTA, OGUN STATE, NIGERIA.

TO ORDER;- Make your payment at any branch of OCEANIC BANK PLC in Nigeria to : (a) Account name; OSO SEUN (b) Account number :0270001021734 (c) Bank name OCEANIC BANK, ABEOKUTA BRANCH.OGUN STATE.Please notify me of your payment via SMS to 08068772616 or by e-mail address- seanskull23@yahoo.com, stating your name, phone number, amount payed, and e-mail address.Delivery is made after confirmation of your paymaent.He who fail to plan, actually planned to fail. Your financial destiny is in your hands.Make the right decision by purchasing this e-manual that teaches you about this System, and your life will never remain the same again, financially! Make your decision Now, procastination is a THIEF OF TIME.Tomorrow might be too late! The business can be done for life,give to your your children and no form of any risk invovled, the only risk is when you are determining how much you want yo make!
BONUS: LEARN HOW TO EARN A MINIMUM OF $5000 WITH YOUR E-GOLD ACCOUNT MONTHLY WITHOUT SPENDING A DIME. FREE!NO FOREX, NO MLM,E.T.C

yours in million making,
OSO SEUN

Haba bros, this is not the place and time to post this.

@ poster

we Thank God for ur life, Our God is a Truthful God.
Re: At Long Last, God Has Landed Me Oceanic Bank Job by afam1(m): 1:25pm On May 09, 2008
@poster,

i am thanking God 4 u.
Re: At Long Last, God Has Landed Me Oceanic Bank Job by malbriel: 1:42pm On May 17, 2008
Congrats man. u are welcome to Oceanic bank, Experience peace Reach me on malbriel@yahoo.com
Re: At Long Last, God Has Landed Me Oceanic Bank Job by IKESAB: 2:33pm On May 19, 2008
thank God 4 u.this is the begining of Gods favor upon members.
Re: At Long Last, God Has Landed Me Oceanic Bank Job by flyify(f): 3:53pm On May 19, 2008
im happy for you. actually im a new user and i cant post a new topic yet,but im trying my best to help as much as i can,im looking for an accountant with a second class upper division(2:1) living here in lagos the island to be precise please call me on 08056987605,its an immediate job please call me as soon as you can.thanks
Re: At Long Last, God Has Landed Me Oceanic Bank Job by speak2me: 3:15pm On May 20, 2008
;d
Re: At Long Last, God Has Landed Me Oceanic Bank Job by mayor4real: 2:51pm On May 26, 2008
@pod
nice 1. hope dis is not gboju gboju
guyz you can give it a try kiss
as 4 me i aint cos i got 2 job offers to pick
2k aint much but even if i hadn't job offers i wudn't pay a dime for a job
instead i give offerings in church cheesy cheesy
Re: At Long Last, God Has Landed Me Oceanic Bank Job by simb: 8:38pm On May 26, 2008
hello
Re: At Long Last, God Has Landed Me Oceanic Bank Job by simb: 8:40pm On May 26, 2008
hello
Re: At Long Last, God Has Landed Me Oceanic Bank Job by gudfella: 11:05am On Jun 09, 2008
hi ashmanpolo, i read yo text, did yu mean yu attended Nhamees computer institute ikeja, pls i want to know more bout nhames, anybody can help?
Re: At Long Last, God Has Landed Me Oceanic Bank Job by kg(f): 5:17am On Jun 12, 2008
Congrats!
Don't forget to send part of it for the thankyou party we talked about!
Re: At Long Last, God Has Landed Me Oceanic Bank Job by dbn: 1:20pm On Jun 13, 2008
am very happy 4 u the God that did it 4 u will also remember me soon big big congrats if u can hook me to the level.4rm dbn
Re: At Long Last, God Has Landed Me Oceanic Bank Job by georgee(m): 11:10am On Jun 14, 2008
Thank u all, yours too is in the makn and very soon it will knock on yuor doors smiley wink cheesy grin
Re: At Long Last, God Has Landed Me Oceanic Bank Job by ELIJAHLOVE: 1:43pm On Jun 16, 2008
MY broda am so so so happy for you and i congratulate you, i tap into the grace that worked for you as i expect a miracle soonest.
Re: At Long Last, God Has Landed Me Oceanic Bank Job by allabout(m): 8:13pm On Jun 19, 2008
You see my dear friend,i really congratulate you on you success.what you have just gotten is
a mirracle to me.so many people would have given up even before they get to where there are
going.it takes efforts,determination and prayer to achieve any goals in life.

A want to ask what techniques did you use to achieve this wonderful success?
A lot of nigerians out there that want to work in a bank but they have been rejected because one
reason or the other.can you share the steps you must have taken or that they can take to get to this position?

i will wait for you reply soon.

Congrat,
Re: At Long Last, God Has Landed Me Oceanic Bank Job by georgee(m): 7:37am On Jun 20, 2008
@allabout
Thanx 4 ur comments and as u rightly said, it's the lord's doing.
I didnt even know how my CV got there,but was called 4 a test sha and we were 75 in number. just 5 of us passed and 4 of us were eventually employed.
The amazing thing is dat i collected my employment letter on my Birthday 26th march.
Allahu Akbar smiley wink cheesy grin
Re: At Long Last, God Has Landed Me Oceanic Bank Job by HR: 2:43pm On Jun 20, 2008
Dear all,
I work with the HR department of a Microfinance bank. I wish to inform you that there are vacancies for interns i.e graduates who have not served, Post NYSC i.e fresh graduates who have completed their Youth Service and experienced individuals with not less than 2 yrs experience in the banking or financial sector.
Massive recruitment, hurry and send in your CVs while offer lasts!

Best of luck.
Re: At Long Last, God Has Landed Me Oceanic Bank Job by Toks2008(m): 10:15am On Jun 21, 2008
Na wa o,

Everybody wants to work and collect salary but nobody wants to take the pain of starting a company and employing people.

I beg Nigerian graduates to rid themselves of this employee mentality and become an employer too. The problem is fear of failure forgetting that the bank that employed you was extablished by some one like you.

I wonder if the poster will recieve these enormous congratulatory messages if he has posted something like (Thank GOD for me that after two years of joblessness, i have finally started a business in Zobo juice production) yet the owner of coca cola started in a very humble way by going from house to house selling to people.

PLEASE NIGERIAN GRADUATES SHOULD WAKE UP. WE SHOULD INBIBE AN ENTERPRENURAL CULTURE AND NOT JOB HUNTING MENTALITY. Thanks

Nevertheless i congratulate you for securing the job but please start a company fast and don't be over content with the fat slavery nature of Banks.

Toks
Re: At Long Last, God Has Landed Me Oceanic Bank Job by lusi: 4:06pm On Jun 21, 2008
Hi pally i,m so happy 4 u.God has lifted u no going back.see u there.
Re: At Long Last, God Has Landed Me Oceanic Bank Job by lusi: 4:15pm On Jun 21, 2008
Kudos to you and THANKS to GOD ALMIGHTY who remembered u at a time like this.hold on to GOD things will never turn bad 4 u. kiss
Re: At Long Last, God Has Landed Me Oceanic Bank Job by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 21, 2008
Ok
Re: At Long Last, God Has Landed Me Oceanic Bank Job by ogbronx(m): 5:07pm On Nov 13, 2008
tell pple how you really got the job jare!
Re: At Long Last, God Has Landed Me Oceanic Bank Job by solowealth(m): 12:51am On Nov 20, 2008
I thank God for your life
Re: At Long Last, God Has Landed Me Oceanic Bank Job by flora22(f): 10:21am On Nov 26, 2008
guy i thank God for u and i pray he do the same for us
take care
Re: At Long Last, God Has Landed Me Oceanic Bank Job by Mojoyinola(f): 12:00pm On Dec 01, 2008
Thank God for your life o , I pray this to happen in my own life too o
Re: At Long Last, God Has Landed Me Oceanic Bank Job by kayb2gx(m): 1:06pm On Dec 03, 2008
@ poster
I happi for u o! if God can do it for you, den He can also do it for the rest of us Who are job hunting here on NL. we shall share our testimonies very soon too by the grace of God.

AAAMEN!!!!!!
Re: At Long Last, God Has Landed Me Oceanic Bank Job by joshua1996: 5:07pm On Dec 11, 2008
hey georgee i will say congrats to you and i will like you to hint all Niras any information about finding job in oceanic banks , okay i will have to say congrats and our own opportunity is coming so do help the Niras on getting job upthere , take care,
Re: At Long Last, God Has Landed Me Oceanic Bank Job by finekoko(m): 9:02pm On Jan 08, 2009
found this site that helps you get available jobs from reputable companies from nigeria, http://www.cvdatabank.com
all u have to do is log in an fill in ur cv in an online format, and then u get an alert anytime a company post jobs on the site, and this companies do so because they have individual accounts in the site as well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

First Bank Graduate Trainee 2013! Workforce Invitation For Aptitude Test.... / Online Records 67 Percent Decline In Job Applications - Guardian / Graduate Management Trainee Recruitments - APPLY NOW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.