Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,499 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

At Long Last, God Has Landed Me Oceanic Bank Job - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / At Long Last, God Has Landed Me Oceanic Bank Job (14923 Views)

Oceanic Bank Test! / Oceanic Bank Update / Oceanic Bank: If You Applied Before August 21st Please Re-apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At Long Last, God Has Landed Me Oceanic Bank Job by paulomivi: 6:41pm On Jan 17, 2009
I thank God that you got the job. It is not easy no matter what.I wonder what a poorman's future will be in a country such as ours.The gospel truth is that one hardly get a job in Oceanic bank without a good connection.A man is hungry and he needs food,he has to toil day and night without immmediate solutions to his problems.A man is jobless he has to grease the palms of those that "matter"before he gets a job.He goes to hospital,the affluence who are usually healthy are treated first,he is treated last if he succeeds in seeing a doctor i n the first place.In fact, it seems to be that in Nigeria,fotunates are those who were not to be born!
Re: At Long Last, God Has Landed Me Oceanic Bank Job by georgee(m): 4:10pm On Jan 18, 2009
paulomivi:

The gospel truth is that one hardly get a job in Oceanic bank without a good connection.

I got the JOB without anybody's help, it was strictly GODs doing ,
Believe it ot not!!!

am going 2 be a yr old in oceanic come march 2009,
Re: At Long Last, God Has Landed Me Oceanic Bank Job by uncleb(m): 10:35am On Jan 20, 2009
Its not the first time i have read this testimony but sth struck me when i went back to read his story.

I observed that George's lamentation and expression of frustration indicating his preparedness to give up was sent on february 4th 2008
and barely 54 days after his miracle job located him.
'
Dear people please lets learn to persevere and never give up for when u wanna give up your miracle is just at the door.

Cheers
Re: At Long Last, God Has Landed Me Oceanic Bank Job by georgee(m): 11:45am On Jan 21, 2009
uncleb:

Its not the first time i have read this testimony but sth struck me when i went back to read his story.

I observed that George's lamentation and expression of frustration indicating his preparedness to give up was sent on february 4th 2008
and barely 54 days after his miracle job located him.
'
Dear people please lets learn to persevere and never give up for when u wanna give up your miracle is just at the door.

Cheers

U are absolutely correct.
i can't stop readn dat story, i feel touched anytime i go through it again cry
Re: At Long Last, God Has Landed Me Oceanic Bank Job by Muyi002(m): 7:32pm On Jan 22, 2009
Please Geegee, i would like to know you. my name is muyideen (08032190232). i am from obin and my intra-mail is muyideen_a.

take care
Re: At Long Last, God Has Landed Me Oceanic Bank Job by Kinzy: 1:55pm On Jan 29, 2009
Congrat bro, my own case is almost similar 2 urs. I finished my nysc 2007 sept and i am still searching. The gud thing is dat i wrote oceanic test dec 15 2008 and i passed, and i m still waiting to be interviewed. My question is, what kind of questions should i expect & wat advise can u offer me.Thanks.
Re: At Long Last, God Has Landed Me Oceanic Bank Job by georgee(m): 11:03am On Feb 03, 2009
Kinzy:

Congrat bro, my own case is almost similar 2 urs. I finished my nysc 2007 sept and i am still searching. The gud thing is dat i wrote oceanic test dec 15 2008 and i passed, and i m still waiting to be interviewed. My question is, what kind of questions should i expect & wat advise can u offer me.Thanks.

make sure the objective on ur CV is simple and concise.
Know exactly what u wrote on ur CV, cos ur interview will be a panel one.
Know about the bank,products and excos.
then why do u want 2 work in a bank?
Fear not!!! pple hardly fail oceanic bank's interview.
u ar welcome 2 oceanic bank
Re: At Long Last, God Has Landed Me Oceanic Bank Job by Kaybino(m): 9:12pm On Feb 03, 2009
Congrat once more, Pls I want to know wen and how oceanic take in graduates.Did one needs to apply tru net or how?I'll be glad if u reply as soon as possible.Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NDLEA Directs Successful Batches 2 And 3 Narcortic Assistant Candidates / First Bank Graduate Trainee 2013! Workforce Invitation For Aptitude Test.... / Online Records 67 Percent Decline In Job Applications - Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.