Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,192 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

123456dr's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 123456dr's Profile / 123456dr's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

Literature / Re: Mr Right by 123456dr(f): 3:06pm On Sep 01, 2017
**********Continued**********
"Do you know that you don't behave like a wife", Jason asked as he drove forcing Amanda to look up from her phone.

"Now where did that come from", Amanda asked surprised.

"You just stay indoors when you come over,you are not even trying to build a relationship with the workers and you've never even cooked for me", Jason listed.

"Ohh...really okay what will you like for dinner", she asked rubbing her protruding abdomen.

"Jellof Rice will be nice with a few slices of plantain", he beamed at her.

"Good...tomorrow all your helps will take the day off", she said relaxing on her seat.

"Who'll clean the house", he asked as he drove through the estate's gate.

"Me, shebi you want me to behave like a wife", she said teasingly.

"No...no problem including on the bed through out this weekend oo",he said to a smirk.

"No that one is out...we agreed to wait until I'm comfortable, she said trying to defend herself.

"It's a dare...I dare you to sleep with me", he said trying to persuade her.

"I never told you I was playing any Dare game with you".

Jason chuckled," you should see your face right now ".
**************************************************************************************
********"********Three Hours Later********************

"This is good", Jason said with his mouthful.

An rolled her eyes at him playfully and faced her food.

"Instead of you to be happy that I'm giving your food a positive comment you're here forming world's chef", he said poking her ribs.

"Leave me alone joor", she said trying to put on an angry face but failed woefully as she looked up to Jason's smiling face.

"See her head",he said facing his meal.

"Some people that I know wants to come over tomorrow are you okay with that", she said pleading with him in her heart to say yes.

"And you are taking permission to have visitors over it's our house we have equal right here", Jason said sipping his juice.

"Thank you...Thank you... Thank you", she said excitedly.

"You are welcome", he said thrusting the last piece of meat on his plate towards her mouth which she hurriedly collected like he'd change his mind.

TBC.

1 Like

Literature / Re: Mr Right by 123456dr(f): 3:26pm On Aug 31, 2017
**********Episode 18************

Amanda decided to spend the weekend with Jason,so when she called him up he readily agreed,so she quickly packed her weekend bag and waited for him to close from work, she missed going to the office but he had asked her to stop until she had the baby,she busied herself with her phone as she waited for him to come, she opened her a group chatt that belonged to her class in secondary school,she had never talked in the group so she decided to change that, she quickly sent "Hi" and sent it before she could stop herself, she got reactions of "Hmmmmmmmm's and Ahhhhhhh's".Some of the guys started hitting her on private charts,some girls wanted to visit, their gesture really swept Amanda off her feet,she thought these people hated her,they always picked on her now the former S.P wanted them to hangout but sorry to burst their bubbles she was getting married as she was replying him Jason called that he was outside.

"Come in",she said, picked up her bag and went
downstairs.

Jason walked through the door the minute she climbed down the stairs, she dropped a kiss on his lips.

"Good evening", she smiled at him.

"Good evening to you too, how are you".

"Good...let's go,youmust be tired",she said completing her message to her latest admirer.

"What about your parents", he asked looking around.

"They went for a lunch date", she said with a smile.

"Ewwwwwwwwwww", he said.

"With your parents...so it's a double date", she said with a smirk.

"Double ewww",he said collecting the bag from her and started walking out while she trailed behind him.
TBC.

2 Likes

Literature / Re: Mr Right by 123456dr(f): 8:36am On Aug 29, 2017
**********Episode 17**********
Amanda threw the door to her parents room open and ran into her father's open arms,while her mother stood by the bathroom door with a smile on her lips.

"Daddy I've missed you sooo much", Amanda said burring her head into his neck.

"I missed you more pumpkin", Mr Williams said and tussled her hair.

"So how was your trip", Amanda asked settling down beside him on the bed,one look at him and she knew that he was upset.

"Good...and my grandchild", her father said peering at her tummy.

"Don't mind my Angel it wants mummy's undivided attention",she said holding her baby bump.

"You are already feeling like a mother huh", her father said pulling her cheeks.

"Of course", Amanda replied giggling.

"And I wasn't even noticed", Belinda said walking over to their dressing mirror.

Amanda and her father looked at each other,"Amanda you better pacify her if not we are in for it", Williams said in a whisper.

"I heard that", Belinda said.

Amanda and her father chuckled, before Amanda got up and walked towards her mother," Mummy, mummy, the first and the last, my father's heartbeat, his queen,his inspiration,my only mother, heaven knows I missed you ",Amanda said and hugged her mother from behind, her mother's face was tomato red.

"I missed you too child", her mother said hugging her back," I prepared your favorite",Belinda said pulling Amanda out of the room.
"Mummy what is it", Amanda said to her mother as they entered her room,the manner at which her mother pulled her out told her that something was up.

"Your father's people are not happy with the marriage, they were against your choice of a man because he's from another tribe, if you should see your wedding list you'll be amazed as in those uncles of yours are not smiling your father even had to grease their palms before they reluctantly accepted the drinks, they were also angry that you had your introduction here instead of coming to the village, then your father made the biggest mistake ever of telling them that you are expecting and your husband didn't agree with you travelling unnecessarily, that was when hell was let loosed",they immediately added a cow to the list".

Amanda chuckled,"so something is telling them that they'd be able to use list to discourage him abi and beside didn't I tell daddy not to invite unnecessary guests,the so called uncles when did they ever contribute to my wellbeing, have any of them ever given me money to buy a candy before, now it's time to take bride price they are forming right ehhn let them not worry he's equal to the task, it's not their fault it's daddy that wants everybody there left for me only his immediate family will be there from his side because these extra people are more mouths to feed"Amanda spat out.

"You won't blame your father, you are his Ada and only daughter he wants your wedding to be the talk of Town for years", she said coming to her husband's rescue.

"The amount of people there won't make it the talk of town it balls down to how classy it is" Amanda said matter of factly.

Belinda smiled, "please let's leave your uncles alone, Sooo...you and Jason got carried away when you guys were at it, that you forgot that there was a bun in the oven,that the bun wanted to come out huh", Belinda said with a smirk.

"Christ!!, Mum!!,we were not doing anything, yes I went to spend the weekend with him and it was not even in our agenda", Amanda said looking away shyly.

"Why won't it be in your agenda", Belinda asked easing into the bed.

"We agreed not to have sex until I'm comfortable with it",Amanda explained.

"What do you mean", Belinda asked looking at Amanda curiously.

"I don't trust him enough to go down with him and we agreed to wait until I'm ready", Amanda said and bit her lower lip.

"And you're sure that he isn't cheating my dear there is no need to stop him from accessing your body, he is a man with needs,the only time that you can deny him access to your body is when you are not feeling too good, when you are tired and when you are on,and when you deny him make sure that he understands why don't ever make angry and don't be forming hard to get or use it as a medium of punishment to him because they are many girls out there that are ready to give it to him freely at anytime. Yes it might be difficult to please your husband sexually as a nursing mother but do not...I repeat do not use the baby left you all stressed out as an excuse always. Don't expect your husband to instigate sex always, if you are Hot tell h because men love their women daring and most importantly try to spice up your sex life read wide on how to please your man in bed and practice it talk about your sexual fantasies and you'll see him eating from your palm,he'll always want to be with you that way you limit his chances of cheating...okay ",Belinda rounded up with a smile.

"Thanks Mum", Amanda said with a smile.

"You are welcome Hon...now let me get that food",Belinda said getting up." And I'm definitely telling your brothers off today",she said as she opened the door.

"Why", Amanda said giggling.

"Come", Belinda called Amanda.

Amanda hurried towards her," yes".

"Listen", Belinda whispered.

Amanda stilled as she heard the soft moans coming out of their rooms then her and her mother erupted into laughter.

TBC

1 Like

Literature / Re: Mr Right by 123456dr(f): 4:20pm On Aug 25, 2017
******Continued******
"Mummy please excuse us",Jason said softly as they entered his room in his parents mansion.

"Don't try anything funny, she's on bedrest",his mother said before dragging herself out of the room.

Jason sighed and pulled Amanda to his laps,Amanda placed her forehead on he's.

"you don't have to argue with your mum always", she said looking at him.

"She's always on my neck,it's high time she learned I'm a man now", he said wrapping his hands round her waist.

"She just want to make sure we are safe,"Amanda defended.

"Whatever...not like I'll intentionally hurt you or my princess", he said and gave her slightly protruded tummy a light tap.

"who said it's a girl",Amanda said pouting her lips.

"Me...I say it's a girl",he said ready to argue.

"It's a lie...it's a boy",Amanda said and hit his chest playfully.

"I get to an ATM machine,I slot in my card,type my pin and then the amount that I want, shebi it's me that choose what I want, so I know what I'm expecting",Jason said all smiles.

"And I know what I'm carrying, it's me that went to the market and selected what I bought",she said smiling widely.

"Okay...in three weeks we'll know who's right", Jason said in resignation.

"In three weeks I'll be in my hometown", she said reminding him of their traditional wedding.

"Yeah true...in four weeks then",he said taking her lips in he's, his hands were walking towards her bre.st when a knock on the door forced their lips apart and his mother walked in.

"Jason are you staying for dinner, if you're not get going it's almost late",Jason's mother said with her hands on her waist.

"Mum...",Jason was ready to ask what her problem was but was cut short by Amanda who gave his palm a light squeeze and a warning glare.

"Yes I'm staying for dinner",Jason said with a fake smile.

"Okay... Amanda dear what would you like to have as you wait for dinner to get ready",Jason's mother said with a smile.

"Nothing", Amanda said smiling back at her.

"No I'm not taking that you must eat regularly, you know that you are feeding for two",she said pouting.

"Okay I'll have cookies and milk", Amanda said.

"Good girl", Jason's mother squealed and pulled Amanda's cheeks playfully before walking out.Few minutes later a help entered with Amanda's order.

TBC.

4 Likes 1 Share

Literature / Re: Mr Right by 123456dr(f): 12:39pm On Aug 25, 2017
**********Episode 16**********
Amanda watched with a smile on her lips as Jason and his mother argued on who Amanda will stay with as she has been discharged from the Hospital.

"Both Amanda and the child arey responsibilities",Jason said pacing the length of the room.

"And I know my son,he can't stay close to a woman without touching her",his mother countered.

"Baby who do you want to stay with",he said his eyes begging her to choose him.

"I refuse to be put in the middle of this",Amanda said and took a sip from the bottle of milk she was with".

"You see why I don't want her to stay with you...you'll make her talk too much and it's not as if you can't come visiting when you like",she said giving Amanda another bottle of milk.
No
"Okay fine", he said in resignation.

"Good boy", his mother said with a smile.

Jason rolled his eyes at her and started packing Amanda's bag in preparation of leaving.
TBC.
Literature / Re: Mr Right by 123456dr(f): 12:38pm On Aug 25, 2017
**********Episode 16**********
Amanda watched with a smile on her lips as Jason and his mother argued on who Amanda will stay with as she has been discharged from the Hospital.

"Both Amanda and the child arey responsibilities",Jason said pacing the length of the room.

"And I know my son,he can't stay close to a woman without touching her",his mother countered.

"Baby who do you want to stay with",he said his eyes begging her to choose him.

"I refuse to be put in the middle of this",Amanda said and took a sip from the bottle of milk she was with".

"You see why I don't want her to stay with you...you'll make her talk too much and it's not as if you can't come visiting when you like",she said giving Amanda another bottle of milk.

"Okay fine", he said in resignation.

"Good boy", his mother said with a smile.

Jason rolled his eyes at her and started packing Amanda's bag in preparation of leaving.
TBC.

2 Likes

Literature / Re: Mr Right by 123456dr(f): 1:00pm On Aug 23, 2017
Sorry for my inability to update my young sister has been in the Hospital for some time now. cry cry
Literature / Re: Mr Right by 123456dr(f): 3:41pm On Aug 21, 2017
**********Continued***********
"Well...",Christian was interrupted by Dr. Alex who entered into the office with a worried frown on his face.

"How is she",Alex asked Jason.

" I dunno ",Jason said, his eyes fixed on Chris.

"As I was saying...Your Baby was threatening abortion",Chris dropped icily.

"What!!", Jason screeched, his eyes widened,"w...why", he said absent mindedly.

"Seems like she has been stressing herself too much lately and her B.P is high...sooo...we are placing her on complete bed rest until the baby is safe",Christian said,"Do you understand when I mean by bed rest?", Chris asked.

"Just what I wanted to ask", Jason said pulling out his phone.

"Good...no touching as in...no sex,no cuddling, no kissing, no handling, then, she shouldn't get angry or emotional, she shouldn't watch scary movies, she should get as much rest as she can, she shouldn't do anything,she should eat healthy and most importantly she should follow her medication religiously.c

"Okay...can I see her now", Jason said getting up from the chair.

"Of course you can",Chris said resting his back on his chair.

"Okay...thanks",Jason said leaving the office with Alex trailing behind him.

Jason walked into the room Amanda was and found her fast asleep, he walked over to the bed side,removed a stray strand of hair from her face, pecked her forehead and walked out, he called his mother who arrived in less than twenty minutes with her legendary bottle of Goya Olive Oil to cast out every demon that wants to kill her first grand child.

Jason watched as she prayed in amusement, she kept quoting scriptures and speaking in tongues before going ahead to baptize the still sleeping Amanda with the oil.
TBC.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Literature / Re: Mr Right by 123456dr(f): 1:28pm On Aug 20, 2017
**********Episode 15**********

******* Two weeks later ********
Jason had convinced Amanda to spend the weekend at his place as her parents had traveled to the village to put things in place and her brothers were in Abuja overseeing a contract.

Amanda stirred awake and found out Jason wasn't in bed with her, she decided to take a leak before searching for him.As she got up from the bed,she looked at the wall clock it read 6:30pm,she walked into the toilet as she pulled her panties,the sight of blood greeted her eyes, she instantly became alarmed. Without peeing again she rushed towards her phone and dialed Jason's number, he picked on the second ring.

"Hello Baby you're awake..", Jason was saying but Amanda quickly cut him off.

"I'm bleeding!",Amanda said hurriedly.

"You are what!!",Jason said springing up from the chair he was sitting on in his bar and hurried towards the room taking the steps three at a time.

Ten minutes later Jason was speeding to Hospital with Amanda sitting beside him very much calmer than he was.In twenty minutes Jason got to the Hospital in a normal forty minutes drive.

One hour later, Christian a very young doctor, he even looked like an I.T students, ushered Jason into his office.The look on the doctors' face showed that he wasn't happy which made Jason scared.

"Doctor please how is she", Jason asked,his voice trembling with fear.

"She's fine...but the Baby is not",Christian said coldly.

Jason nearly peed on his pants, the baby was his only chance with Amanda and if they loose it she'll leave him." W...wh...what's wr...wrong with the baby ",he sputtered as he found his voice.

"Well..."

T B C.

PS:sorry for the late update and failure to update yesterday I was very busy kiss kiss.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Literature / Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by 123456dr(f): 12:08pm On Aug 20, 2017
[quote author=cbella post=59651204]@clearboos @Tenniebae, i can see we both didnt go to church grin

Drop a comment, as you are the first to read the sunday episode[/quote
Me...awesome story you've got here.
Literature / Re: My Secret Fading Love. ( My True Love Story). by 123456dr(f): 12:52pm On Aug 19, 2017
Thumbs up at Op.FTC for the first time yaay!!.
Literature / Re: Rain by 123456dr(f): 6:54pm On Aug 18, 2017
[quote author=gracile post=59598958]Welcome to our newbies, nautybride, marchborn123, sofiaelvis, skimpledawg, 123456dr, mokiks please sit tight and join the family. Crislyn, dupsai, swankmee, I see you.
Thanks for your lovely comments.
I decided we take a peek into Meggy's escapades, next chapter is on Rain and her new found brother; lots of action and secret to be revealed grin so do sit tight and remember to tell me what you think. Your comments mean a lot.[/quoteThumbs up @op

4 Likes

Literature / Re: Rain by 123456dr(f): 6:53pm On Aug 18, 2017
[quote author=gracile post=59598958]Welcome to our newbies, nautybride, marchborn123, sofiaelvis, skimpledawg, 123456dr, mokiks please sit tight and join the family. Crislyn, dupsai, swankmee, I see you.
Thanks for your lovely comments.
I decided we take a peek into Meggy's escapades, next chapter is on Rain and her new found brother; lots of action and secret to be revealed grin so do sit tight and remember to tell me what you think. Your comments mean a lot.[/quoteThumns up @op

1 Like

Literature / Re: Mr Right by 123456dr(f): 3:17pm On Aug 18, 2017
******Continued******
Three hours later,Amanda and Jason were cruising towards a boutique,Amanda was giving an estimate of what they'll spend.

"How many clothes are we even buying",Jason asked as he drove into the street the boutique was.

"I don't know...we'll do the club couple theme, the going to dinner couple theme,the sporty couple theme, the casual couple theme, the for corporate couple theme, the dress to kill couple theme, the lovely couple theme, the swimming couple theme then...the native attire showcasing our tribes", she said counting with her fingers, then she rounded up with a smile.

"Nine themes!!", he exclaimed as he parked in the boutique's parking lot.

She went into bouts of laughter, then kissed him wore her shades and stepped down of the car then waited for him to come down,when he did he held her hands and walked in.
They were having sooo much fun as they shopped, as they continued taking pictures, kissing and teasing each other. Jason even got her some maternity gowns, they also picked cute baby shawls and unisex shoes.
About one hour later they headed towards another boutique to buy sneakers and shoes.

1 Like 2 Shares

Literature / Re: Rain by 123456dr(f): 9:13am On Aug 18, 2017
Woooaahh!,this is awesome grin cool kiss

1 Like

Literature / Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by 123456dr(f): 8:34am On Aug 18, 2017
Tnx for the update dear.
Literature / Re: Mr Right by 123456dr(f): 2:53pm On Aug 17, 2017
**********Episode 14***********
Amanda stirred awake the next morning, she was supposed to go shopping with Jason for clothes for their photoshoot but she was feeling lazy so she decided to call him.

"Hello Jay...Good Morning", she said sleepily.

"Good Morning to you too...seems like you can't wait to see me", he teased.

"Keep flattering yourself...can we postpone the shopping",she asked hopefully.

"Baby I've already told you that I won't be chanced through out this week...okay maybe I will during the weeko but that's when we'll have the photoshoot", he whined.

"Okay fine...when are you coming to pick me", she asked getting up from the bed.

"Let's say ten", he said with a smile.

"Okay",she said with a sigh.

"Bye...love you",he said.

"I don't know what to say", she said softly.

"With time Babe...with time", he said and disconnected the call.
Three hours later Jason and Amanda were cruising to a boutique.

2 Likes 1 Share

Literature / Re: Hidden Diamonds by 123456dr(f): 10:22pm On Aug 16, 2017
Hadampson:
Evajael ask me to tell you all the faithful followers of HIDDEN DIAMONDS that she travelled and unable to access the internet. She promise to give you people plenty updates when she comes back. SO PLEASE BEAR WITH HER
.kk,anticipating an update soon. Go girl!!.
Literature / Re: Mr Right by 123456dr(f): 1:59pm On Aug 16, 2017
********Episode 13********
"Sooo...you are not coming in", Amanda said as Jason pulled up his car in front of her parents house.

"I would have loved to but I need to see my parents", he said with a smile on his lips.

"Okay...talk to you later", she said trying to get down.

"So you won't even kiss me",he said pouting.

"Silly boy",she said and dropped a kiss on his lips.

"I didn't get to enjoy it", he said still pouting.

"That's Sooo...your problem", she said with a smile.

"Come here", he said and pulled her close for a kiss.

"Bye",she said as soon as they broke off the kiss and she hurried out of the car while Jason started laughing.
Two hours later Amanda was laying on her bed,operating her I-pad,she was looking at clothing the designs her seamstress sent to her for her (Amanda') traditional wedding clothes,when her door swung open, her mother entered.

"Ada how are you",Belinda asked as she settled into an arm chair.

"Mummy...you and I know that I don't like that name",she said in mock anger.

Belinda chuckled," But that's your name ",she said teasingly.

"It's a tittle as the first girl", Amanda said sitting upright.

"Whatever..how are you", Belinda said seriously.

"I'm fine as you can see",Amanda replied.

"No...How Are You", Belinda asked, staring into her eyes.

"I'm fine",Amanda said in an amused tone

"I'm talking about the marriage... I don't want you venturing into a loveless marriage simply because you are pregnant...you are my only daughter and I love you beyond words can compare...yes it's hurts me to know that you got pregnant out of wedlock, but it'll kill me to find out you are suffering in your marriage", Belinda said looking at Amanda.

"Mummy... Jason loves me", she sputtered without thinking.

"Do you love him,how are you sure that he's not pretending", Belinda asked holding Amanda's hands.

"He was asking me out before the pregnancy", it doesn't count maybe he just loves your body",Belinda said trying to make Amanda think in the same line with her.

"Mummy let's see...if he's really pretending I'll simply walk out of the marriage...I can take care of both myself and my Baby", Amanda said staring into space.

"Are you even ready to get married... Marriage comes with responsibilities, yes you know how to cook,clean,wash and satisfy your man in bed...but marriage doesn't end there", she said placing Amanda's head on her chest.

"That's why I haven't told you about the sex part...we've not had sex sing the baby was conceived",Amanda said wrapping her arms around her mother.

"Not even last night ?", Belinda asked surprised.

"Not even last night",Amanda said.

"He can certainly knows how to keep his libido in check", Belinda said with a smile.

"I hope you make the right decision", Belinda said and kissed Amanda's head that was resting on her bosom.

"I hope so too...I want my child yo grow up in a happy home,even when I'm not happy I want my child to have the perfect family pictures in his or her memories.Motherhood is about sacrifices right?"

"Yea it is", Belinda answered patting Amanda's back, till she fell asleep. When she noticed Amanda was sleeping, she laid her on the bed, covered her up and left the room quietly to avoid waking her up.
TBC.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Literature / Re: Mr Right by 123456dr(f): 7:21pm On Aug 15, 2017
******continued******
As Jason succeeded in taking off Amanda's shirt, their room door swung open and Sandra walked in looking like a deranged woman.

"Could this day get any worse",Jason muttered to himself,while Amanda pushed him off herself and used the duvet to cover up.

"Jason so this is the bi**h you left me for huh", Sandra said batting her eye lids.

"Sandra what is the meaning of this...I told you from the onset 'no strings attached'"

"Get off me first",Amanda said trying to get up," sister who did you just call a bi**h",she said as she tied the duvet around her chest.

"You who else", she said already preparing to get dirty.

Before both Jason and Sandra could blink their eyes, Sandra was already on the floor with Amanda sitting on top her and sending slaps to her cheeks.

"Baby...do you know that you are pregnant", he said pulling her off Sandra.

"The next time you come into my house and try rubbish with me I swear to whom I hold sacred I will kill you...you think because I'm pregnant you can try nonsense with me...see her bleached face nonsense...oya before I close and open my eyes, you've carried you oil drinking Yoruba self out of this house", Amanda said panting.

"My God will judge the both of you...",Sandra said sobbing.

" Ahh...ogbeni God will judge everybody",Amanda said as she closed the door after Sandra, then turned to look at Jason, "how many more are they", she asked sarcastically."You better tell them that I didn't take my karate classes for play", that said,she walked into the bathroom.
TBC.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Literature / Re: Mr Right by 123456dr(f): 10:59am On Aug 14, 2017
******Episode 12******
Jason smiled, "jealous much...", he asked Kira with a with a smirk." Umm...you guys haven't met each other before sooo.Baby this is my favorite cousin Kira, Kira this is my woman Amanda ".

Amanda smiled at her,"Oh...hi...welcome".

"Whatever", Kira said and walked away.

Amanda opened her mouth in shock, closed it then turned to look at Jason who was still staring at the spot Kira had stood." What was that...I hope she doesn't have an attitude because me and her won't agree in this house".

"She doesn't live here", he said still in shock.

"I don't care...if she thinks she's sassy,she'll know that she's still a learner",Amanda said and walked out, she went to their room.

Jason bit his lips and left for the guest room were Kira was filing her nails." What was the meaning of what you did there I've told you, whenever she is in sight,you should put away off whatever it is you have against her, what is wrong with you! ".

"So...you are shouting at me because..."

"Shut up!,do you know that she's older than you, how will you walk out on her like that...later you'll say Igbo's are the most disrespectful people in the world.You must learn to respect her whether you like it or not she is the woman of this house",that said, Jason stormed out of the room and slammed the door, with Kira still shocked because she had never seen him this angry.

Amanda and Jason laid cuddled up in bed,Jason's hands were inside her cloth, her was massaging her melons while her head was thrown back as soft moans escaped from her throat.Jason knew that he had her where he wanted, just a little more handling and he'll get busy but it seemed luck was not on his side.
TBC.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Literature / Re: Mr Right by 123456dr(f): 2:49pm On Aug 12, 2017
**********Continued*********
"Sooo...why did you guys break up", Jason said when Peter had gone.

"I caught him pants down with my Bestie and he even had the guts to say that he doesn't regret it,I just pulled his 'promise' Ring and gave it back to him...I can't shout".

"Ahh...that must have been heart breaking", he said drawing her into his arms.

"I almost died...I just prefer grieving on the inside", she said placing her head on his chest.

"That's not a good way to grief...it could kill".
turned to
"Yeah right", she muttered softly and yawned. They sat in companiable silence till Jason broke it about an hour later.

"Baby....Baby...Baby",then he looked at her and noticed she was sleeping,he called the help they came with, when she came,she parked all they came with to the car while Jason led Amanda to the car.
Later that day around five pm,Amanda stirred awake and found Jason staring down at her,she squinted her eyes due to the light,then smiled at him. He got up to shut the blinds.

"I'm hungry", she said looking around his room,this was her first time at his place." Your room is nice and spacious ",she said sitting upright.

"Our room", he corrected with a smile.

She rolled her eyes at him with a smile on her lips," whatever...I'm hungry".

"Let's go down", he said pulling her up.

They talked, laughed, teased each other as they ate,Amanda was finding him more interesting and intriguing with every moment she spent with him.She also noticed that he liked feeling her boobs although she pretended that she didn't notice as she loved being touched.They were caught up in their world and didn't notice when Jason's favorite cousin Kira walked in.It was no news to Jason that Kira hated Amanda, she had wanted him to date one of her friends in exchange to date the girl's brother who she had a massive crush on. The sight of Jason and Amanda making out caused a bile to form in her throat.

"Get a room abeg!!", she said with a frown etched on her face.

Amanda tore her lips from Jason's in fright,then she turned to look at the owner of the voice, when she saw Kira, she searched her head for where else she had seen Kira.

TBC.

8 Likes 1 Share

Literature / Re: Mr Right by 123456dr(f): 11:06am On Aug 11, 2017
**********Episode 11**********
Amanda and Jason were making out in the park when a shadow fell on them,Amanda broke the kiss session to look at who interrupted them,it was her ex-boyfriend. The idiot even beamed at her.Memories of their time together flashed in her her mind's eye and she was tempted to smile but she didn't as the memory of him ramming into Bekka filled her head.

"Hello Amanda we meet again*,he said showing off his not so perfect dentition.

"Hello Peter what an unpleasant surprise", she said with a smirk.

"At least introduce me to your man", he said glaring at Jason.

"Yeah...sure... Baby", he said turning to Jason," This is my big, fat annoying,lying, cheating, ex",she said with a sweet smile, then she turned to Peter, "This is the one and only man in my life, the father of my child'", she said and gave her tummy a light pat.

"You are pregnant... What happened to your rule of no sex before marriage"!!, he asked surprised.

" ohh...I bet sex with you would have been as boring as hell...you know you just let some rules go when you meet the man of your dreams",she said with a smirk.

"Sooo...you started cheating first because you are getting married to him,I watched your introduction on TV...and you are pregnant", he said surprised.

"I swear I was blind through out the duration of that relationship...I didn't know you were this dumb...shebi you came here for something,start going... bye", she said and faced Jason who was bitting his lips to stifle a laugh.

2 Likes

Literature / Re: The Wedding Night by 123456dr(f): 10:34am On Aug 10, 2017
Go girl.

1 Like

Literature / Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by 123456dr(f): 6:23pm On Aug 08, 2017
Thumbs up @ OP
Literature / Re: Mr Right by 123456dr(f): 11:52am On Aug 08, 2017
Amanda woke up on Monday morning to the ringing of her phone,it was Jason,she smiled before picking the call,"Good morning",she said and cleared her throat to clear the rough note in her voice.

"Good Morning to you too...how was your night",he cooed.

"Good...but it would have been better if I cuddled up to something other than a pillow", she said with a naughty smirk.

"Awwwwn...lemme make it up to you...let's hang out today", he said hopefully.

"I would have loved to but I have a doctor's appointment today so I don't think it'll be possible"

"When is the appointment", he asked hoping that it would be early.

"This morning around eight", she replied.

"And its seven on the dot...I'll come pick you up then we'll hangout when you are done".

"Okay...where are we going", she asked standing up.

"You pick",he said.

"The park",she replied.

"Okay...bye",he said.

"Bye", she said and disconnected the call, before rushing to her bathroom for a bath.

Two hours later, Jason and Amanda were walking in the park,with one of his helps trailing behind them with a picnic mat and cooler.They talked about the upcoming traditional wedding,as they settled down Jason gave the help three wads of naira notes and told her to go have fun.

2 Likes 1 Share

Literature / Re: Hidden Diamonds by 123456dr(f): 8:32am On Aug 08, 2017
You are totally forgive...lemme come and be going to my side. kiss kiss grin grin
Literature / Re: Mr Right by 123456dr(f): 9:47pm On Aug 05, 2017
Chickychic:

Exactly ... tradition, even though chumzy isn't through with her, viewers have a lot to read, deliberate and even do some guess work. Also update on tradition flow but
Mr Right is taking rather to long making viewers get tired of checking up on update.
My your story is nice but try and adjust.
Besides Nmaglit.. so u follow read Tradition .
Tnx...I'll try to be frequent...typing the story is such a big turn off for me.
Literature / Re: Mr Right by 123456dr(f): 9:44pm On Aug 05, 2017
**********Episode 10**********
Everybody watched Amanda expectantly,Jason's heart sunk into his stomach,he held his breath, time seemed to pass slowly, he suddenly felt feverish.

"Yes",she said with a smile as she watched Jason become as white as sheet.

"Their son would become your husband", Mr Williams said with a smile.

"Yes sir",Amanda said looking at the floor shyly.There was a deafening round of applause, while Jason was grinning from ear to ear.

"It's settled then", Mr Ross said smiling," women bring the food and where are the helps they should carry the drinks inside".

Amanda turned around and left the sitting room, she wanted to be in a quiet place,the noise in the sitting room was deafening, so she went to her room.Few minutes later her room door squeaked open, it was Jason, she smiled at him."why aren't you downstairs",she asked pushing him to the bed.

"Your brothers don't like me...if looks could kill I'll be six feets under", Jason said pulling her to his laps.

"You don't expect them to shake hands with you after knocking me up do you", Amanda said taking his lips in her's.

"Baby stop anybody can walk in on us,did I tell you,you look dazzling", he said brushing off strands of hair from her face.

"Thanks", she said looking away.

"Heeyy...don't feel bad I always want to make out with you, its just that we are not in the right place... If we can go somewhere private I'll do real naughty things to you, I don't just want to get on your brothers bad side".

"Okay... I'm starving", she said getting up from his laps.

"I've told you not to starve yourself, you are pregnant, feed for two", he whined.

"Yes daddy", she said with a smile.

"Good girl lemme run along before they notice I'm gone...do you remember our 'love' story in case you get cornered by the press".

"Good girl", he said drooping a quick kiss on her lips, before exiting the room.

5 Likes 1 Share

Literature / Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by 123456dr(f): 8:54am On Aug 05, 2017
Thumbs up
Literature / Re: Mr Right by 123456dr(f): 7:25pm On Aug 04, 2017
**********Continued**********
Amanda half listened to what her cousins and sister in laws were saying,she knew that they were talking about how many times their men could go when they were at it,she didn't even bother joining their discussion,she wanted to be downstairs, as if on cue,s knock sounded on her door, it was her mother, it was time to go downstairs.
As Amanda her SILs and cousins came down the stairs, every eye in the sitting room fell on them,she could see the flashes of cameras but she didn't look their way,her eyes were trained on one person, she smiled as she saw Jason ogling at her.Her father's voice made her tear her eyes away from him.

"My princess you look amazing", Mr Williams said with a smile dancing on his lips.

"Thanks sir",she said with a small smile.

"My son is very lucky", Mr Ross said rubbing his palms together.

"She hasn't said anything yet", Mr Williams said.

"That's because you've not asked her yet, didn't you see how they were looking at each other when she entered", Mr Ross said in a teasing tone,which made everybody giggle.

"My dear,these people came,they said that their son is interested in you, he wants to marry you,they came with drinks. Should we accept their drink, should we give them the list", Mr Ross asked Amanda.

Amanda looked at the faces of everyone present, was she ready to do this, was she ready to venture into a loveless marriage, what if everything goes wrong, what if she couldn't stay...Many questions went through her head,she was confused, while everybody held their breathes waiting for her answer.

TBC.
Literature / Re: Mr Right by 123456dr(f): 7:38pm On Aug 03, 2017
**********Episode 9**********
"So you are getting married", Rob asked,the tone of his voice made them expect a laugh.

"As in ehhn", Chris said looking at Jason like a specimen," You didn't even tell us you slept with her".

"So you expect me to go around and announce I slept with her", Jason said taking a large swig from his drink. They were sitted at a night club, Jason had called them immediately he left Amanda's house.

"The pictures you guys took were nice though, she's on the busty side", Alex the most reserved of the squad said.

"Alex seriously... are you guys going to select a color to wear on the introduction or not, I'm dead tired, that girl can sap out your energy when it comes to taking pictures", Jason said in one breath.

"See this guy you've not even entered you are alrey complaining",Rob said in between laughter.

"I'm out I have a lot of things to do Tom, I have a wedding to plan", Jason said taking the last swig of his drink before getting up.
Two Weeks Later.

Amanda sat in her room in her parents house, it was the day of the introduction, her hands were clammy,some of her cousins, aunts, uncles and her three older brother and their families had arrived the previous day, her brothers had insisted on seeing Jason but their parents had convinced them to let things be.Amanda was in her room with her three sister in laws, and they won't even let her think.She had seen Jason the minute he stepped down from his car,he looked super cute in his native attire, which was sown with the same material as her's.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.