Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Jim Iyke Having Fun In Dubai - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Having Fun In Dubai (36299 Views)

Toolz And Bryan Okwara Catching Fun In Italy(photos) / Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) / Chinedu Ikedieze “aki” And Wife Having Fun Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke Having Fun In Dubai by BUSHMAN1: 11:14am On Mar 24, 2013
Regiblinkz: because you're Ω̶oτ a celeb*everyone claims I've been to the moon 2 times dis year..smh*
you obviously think its imposible, perhaps for you
Re: Jim Iyke Having Fun In Dubai by hydrocarbon(m): 11:15am On Mar 24, 2013
@ goldfish jim iyke is not a bachelor bt a married man with kids ok...I personaly think rocking dubai should not be an exception,,rem it's 9ja 4 u
Re: Jim Iyke Having Fun In Dubai by Tinablack: 11:17am On Mar 24, 2013
Narialand! Haterz Crib!

Always Hating...

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Having Fun In Dubai by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 24, 2013
i know why i no wan talk say I no dey vex, but seriously I dey vex.....
see come right now i dey vex seriously infact I don tear my own palm tree 4 church and I wan go slap our priest cos how i dey feel now, i fit burn cathedral. How come my liked posts keep disappearing, itz more than 20 but if i check I no dey see any1. U people should better go and tell whoever is responsible to restore all of them
Re: Jim Iyke Having Fun In Dubai by Braincheck: 11:18am On Mar 24, 2013
BUSH MAN: its not the having fun that is the problem its letting us on camera know that he is having fun, i ve been to duabai 4 time this year and california 2 times without camera crew to show people

Its possible.. Maybe u work as a flight attendant or something.
Re: Jim Iyke Having Fun In Dubai by zaza1(m): 11:22am On Mar 24, 2013
BUSH MAN: its not the having fun that is the problem its letting us on camera know that he is having fun, i ve been to duabai 4 time this year and california 2 times without camera crew to show people

U r bleeping liar and nobody gives a damn..He is Jim Iyke and that's why u opened the thread..BEEF and jealousy will not kill many of u here..see this non entity too claiming he went to dubai 4times and california 2times..r u a pilot?LIAR

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Having Fun In Dubai by manny4life(m): 11:22am On Mar 24, 2013
Braincheck:

Haha, did u not see me say "hmm, ok"... Well, let's give him the benefit of doubt.
Re: Jim Iyke Having Fun In Dubai by BUSHMAN1: 11:25am On Mar 24, 2013
Braincheck:

not necerssaryly as a flight attedant, its very possible if you can afford it, which it is for me
Re: Jim Iyke Having Fun In Dubai by mike404(m): 11:27am On Mar 24, 2013
sexy glow: Call him "Nkem di iche"
Nkem di iche bu ajo aha grin
Re: Jim Iyke Having Fun In Dubai by BUSHMAN1: 11:28am On Mar 24, 2013
zaza1:

U r bleeping liar and nobody gives a damn..He is Jim Iyke and that's why u opened the thread..BEEF and jealousy will not kill many of u here..see this non entity too claiming he went to dubai 4times and california 2times..r u a pilot?LIAR
no need for insult if you are unlucky in life, some people are not

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Having Fun In Dubai by Jesuspikin87(m): 11:41am On Mar 24, 2013
I'm yet to see or Know what some people gain from HATING.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Having Fun In Dubai by Humphreydis(m): 11:53am On Mar 24, 2013
tjskii: Is dis wat they sent him to do dia angry
...na u send am message?!..abi na u giv pay im ticket 2 dubai?!..y all dis bad belle sef..na wah o.!

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Having Fun In Dubai by Udpconcept(m): 11:54am On Mar 24, 2013
[quote

author=BUSH MAN]its not the having fun that is the problem its letting
us on camera know that he is having fun, i ve been to duabai 4 time this
year and california 2 times without camera crew to show people [/quote]
D question is who are u. but he is a celebrity and u
are not wat will camera man gain followin u my brother pls explain 4 us,
or dont u knw d different btw celeb and ppl like u.

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Having Fun In Dubai by okennaM: 11:59am On Mar 24, 2013
even if u take a snap shot in dubai or cali guy the fact remains that u are not a celebrity so WTF cares so don't be envious poo.
Re: Jim Iyke Having Fun In Dubai by valicious1(m): 12:11pm On Mar 24, 2013
Nawao! Guy who we go ask? & ur username node help matters atall
Re: Jim Iyke Having Fun In Dubai by BUSHMAN1: 12:19pm On Mar 24, 2013
okenna M: even if u take a snap shot in dubai or cali guy the fact remains that u are not a celebrity so WTF cares so don't be envious poo.
yes i aknowledge that, am only responding to a comment that he is only having fun,now how did we know that? you can have a quiet fun holiday anywere in the world even as a celebrity off camera and i hope you are not implying that its only celebrities who can afford a holiday in dubai thus the envy comment? co,s its not how much money you have its how you spend it
Re: Jim Iyke Having Fun In Dubai by valicious1(m): 12:20pm On Mar 24, 2013
c++_crazy:
i know why i no wan talk say I no dey vex, but seriously I dey vex.....
see come right now i dey vex seriously infact I don tear my own palm tree 4 church and I wan go slap our priest cos how i dey feel now, i fit burn cathedral. How come my liked posts keep disappearing, itz more than 20 but if i check I no dey see any1. U people should better go and tell whoever is responsible to restore all of them
My dear abeg cool ur temper, in d fed. Repulic of NL it doesn't matter if d citizens " like" ur posts or not, once d tyrant guvnors(MODs) don't like any post no matter d number of "likes" it has they wud jst hide it without apologies.
Re: Jim Iyke Having Fun In Dubai by thoniann(m): 12:22pm On Mar 24, 2013

go siddon one place. Who dash you? Show us pics naaaaa if na true.
Re: Jim Iyke Having Fun In Dubai by BUSHMAN1: 12:25pm On Mar 24, 2013
valicious1:
Nawao! Guy who we go ask? & ur username node help matters atall
grin grin grin grin you are very funny, ask any body with a british passport and few thousand pounds to spend on holiday like me
Re: Jim Iyke Having Fun In Dubai by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 24, 2013
Gosh! i can't believe the kind of things dat hit front page. Jim iyke having a gud time?? So how does it affect us physically or intellectually?? Dammit!

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Having Fun In Dubai by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 24, 2013

G.oddamn haters and antagonists everywhere suffocating others with their miserable lives. Why do your types detest others who are enjoying their only available lives?
No one gives 2 phucks if you have been to California two times in a year and back because you are irrelevant in the grand scheme of things and nobody knows you.

The same reason why you see different pictures of Kim Kardashian whenever she goes to the nail shop and back or pictures of Kanye West whenever he pulls up in his Lamborghini Bruce Wayne is the same reason why you see Jim Iyke's picture when he balls in Dubai...There are people who desire to see their pictures and they have fans.

So what is your problem? or is your irrelevance killing you?

D.amn pests.

5 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Having Fun In Dubai by BUSHMAN1: 12:40pm On Mar 24, 2013
booqee: Gosh! i can't believe the kind of things dat hit front page. Jim iyke having a gud time?? So how does it affect us physically or intellectually?? Dammit!
ask them o! and not only do they think its a BIG deal they guy took photos of him riding on a quad bike in a dubai dessert and that supposed to be massive
Re: Jim Iyke Having Fun In Dubai by BUSHMAN1: 12:48pm On Mar 24, 2013
Bandit C.:

G.oddamn haters and antagonists everywhere suffocating others with their miserable lives. Why do your types detest others who are enjoying their only available lives?
No one gives 2 phucks if you have been to California two times in a year and back because you are irrelevant in the grand scheme of things and nobody knows you.

The same reason why you see different pictures of Kim Kardashian whenever she goes to the nail shop and back or pictures of Kanye West whenever he pulls up in his Lamborghini Bruce Wayne is the same reason why you see Jim Iyke's picture when he balls in Dubai...There are people who desire to see their pictures and they have fans.

So what is your problem? or is your irrelevance killing you?

D.amn pests.
thanks for the insult, you are a troubled soul..i pity you
Re: Jim Iyke Having Fun In Dubai by Phrankin(m): 1:04pm On Mar 24, 2013
who really cares where youve been to. just this month, ive been to the USA, CANADA, JAPAN, UK & IRAN
Re: Jim Iyke Having Fun In Dubai by BUSHMAN1: 1:23pm On Mar 24, 2013
Phrankin: who really cares where youve been to. just this month, ive been to the USA, CANADA, JAPAN, UK & IRAN
good luck to you, if you dont care why are you commenting?
Re: Jim Iyke Having Fun In Dubai by mylove4u289(f): 1:23pm On Mar 24, 2013
kokoA: I no blame am.. Na tuface wey buy ticket for am to go dubai I blame.
Nawa 2 u oooo
Re: Jim Iyke Having Fun In Dubai by adoniza(m): 1:24pm On Mar 24, 2013
See groove, enjoy your self bro!
Re: Jim Iyke Having Fun In Dubai by Popowaa: 1:33pm On Mar 24, 2013
And this made frontpage?
Re: Jim Iyke Having Fun In Dubai by mailemy(m): 1:33pm On Mar 24, 2013
Pls why the hating,the guy is only having fun. I'll do the same if it were to me. Dubia has a lot of tourist places.
Re: Jim Iyke Having Fun In Dubai by BUSHMAN1: 1:48pm On Mar 24, 2013
why any time an opinion is made? its misunderstood as HATING, are we supposed to live like zombies and agree or beleive every thing we see or told? if really you hate people you just blow their brains out.
Re: Jim Iyke Having Fun In Dubai by obyikye(f): 1:57pm On Mar 24, 2013
its you time Jimmy, keep flexing, jumping, biking, flying etc, jolly good follow.. I like this guy die....
Re: Jim Iyke Having Fun In Dubai by manny4life(m): 2:17pm On Mar 24, 2013
mike404:
Nkem di iche bu ajo aha grin

Mbanu, I disagree with you o grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fans Storm Lilian Esoro Instagram Page After Ubi Franklin Impregnated His Staff / Nkiru Sylvanus' Fans Question Fiancé's Identity In Her Pre-Wedding Photos / Checkout Waje In Her Church Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.