Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Jim Iyke Having Fun In Dubai - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Having Fun In Dubai (36300 Views)

Toolz And Bryan Okwara Catching Fun In Italy(photos) / Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) / Chinedu Ikedieze “aki” And Wife Having Fun Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke Having Fun In Dubai by ifihearam: 9:15am On Mar 25, 2013
POLICE CAP: Who is dis cheap attention seeking, thread de-railing tilapia fish

So many pple av commented on this thread so why did u take her own personal... Ok nw I get it.. U want her to notice u! Hmmm dat ws so cheap! Sorry. undecided undecided

Lol
Re: Jim Iyke Having Fun In Dubai by ifihearam: 9:20am On Mar 25, 2013
tpia@:
you all should be sure to keep pinging me, abi fear dey catch you?

you never halla yet.

hold on to that pin.

Guilty conscience
Re: Jim Iyke Having Fun In Dubai by BestmanNnamdi(m): 3:04pm On Mar 25, 2013
manny4life:

The day you become a celeb, remember to tell us your username on here...

You said you've been to Dubai 4x and CA 2x this year? Hmm, ok o...
how do u expect us to believe 'BUSH MAN'
Re: Jim Iyke Having Fun In Dubai by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 25, 2013
He looks childish and foolish, he really needs to grow up and leave things like this for Wizkid and others. Nuisance!
Re: Jim Iyke Having Fun In Dubai by tpia5: 4:04pm On Mar 25, 2013
Mr why are you building house in the village and mr why are you picking your partner's call, have suddenly surfaced from their other ids and kidnapping hideouts?

You will get what you're looking for, good luck to you.
Re: Jim Iyke Having Fun In Dubai by udehraphael: 2:38am On Mar 26, 2013
@Amaaskia,,pls leave d guy alone,,his money or connection got him there and i don,t see anything wrong in what he,s doing,,life is too short,,let him enjoy and leave his d way he want,,u work for ur cash and live urs d way u want,,pls let grow up and act like adults,,,i guess does not even know if u exist, so why complaining,,let d guy do his will and haters plzzz u ur time for reasonable things,plzzzzz
Re: Jim Iyke Having Fun In Dubai by KOLITE93(f): 9:46pm On Oct 06, 2014
Abeg make una leave my nollywood crush alone oh make him enjoy him life
Re: Jim Iyke Having Fun In Dubai by irepitan87(f): 4:32am On Dec 23, 2014
BUSHMAN1:
its not the having fun that is the problem its letting us on camera know that he is having fun, i ve been to duabai 4 time this year and california 2 times without camera crew to show people
I didn't see anything bad in dis pics,he is only having fun,he may love pictures
Re: Jim Iyke Having Fun In Dubai by irepitan87(f): 4:36am On Dec 23, 2014
He looks childish and foolish, he really needs to grow up and leave things like this for Wizkid and others. Nuisance!
Am sure u don't knw d meaning of nuisance u just say it,dat is really bad,and I don't knw dat dere is age limit to have fun,so he can't have fun just because he is celebrity,shio
Re: Jim Iyke Having Fun In Dubai by irepitan87(f): 4:39am On Dec 23, 2014
udehraphael:
I don,t know why some people act like kids @times,,,if na kanye west or jayz nai their pics dey here,,una go dey hail them,,but because say na jim iyke,,everyone dey hate,,guys make we grow up abeg,life is too short,plzzz let d guy live his life abeg,,,and stop hating,,cuz most of una never cross kotonou,talkless dubai,,pls no be him 1st be celeb,,so abeg make una like d guy joor,,,abeg jimmy carry go,,flex ur life to d fullest,,na ur money or connection nai lead u there...
Abeg tell them o,bad belle ple.
Re: Jim Iyke Having Fun In Dubai by irepitan87(f): 4:45am On Dec 23, 2014
[quote author=vicoloni post=14905317][/quote]

Wat is d different btw u and jim now,u rusing style to tell us u av bin to dubia and california,while jim is showing us the pics,him showing the pics ow does dat affect u,na ur camera he borrow ni,and must u open the thread.
I hate ple like u dat pretend,if u r in his shoes u will do more dan dis,I don't knw wen having fun is a problem
Re: Jim Iyke Having Fun In Dubai by irepitan87(f): 4:49am On Dec 23, 2014
blackbeau1:
Some people just love complaining for the sake of it.For those of you beefing him, I don't understand what was he supposed to do once he got to dubai-start crying or stay locked up in the hotel? For christsakes,he has the money to enjoy himself. Besides,most of us,our first reaction when we travel to a new place,is to go out to see the sights the place has to offer.so why should his case be any different?
I wonder too,I neva knw taking pics is now sin in nigeria o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fans Storm Lilian Esoro Instagram Page After Ubi Franklin Impregnated His Staff / Nkiru Sylvanus' Fans Question Fiancé's Identity In Her Pre-Wedding Photos / Checkout Waje In Her Church Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.