Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Picture Updates From 2face & Annie's Wedding In Dubai - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Updates From 2face & Annie's Wedding In Dubai (74319 Views)

More Photos From 2face Idibia's Chieftancy Ceremony In Kaduna / Photos From 2face Book Launch "A Very Good Bad Guy" / Chichi Igbo, 2face, Annie, Others Attend Ini Edo's Housewarming Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Updates From 2face & Annie's Wedding In Dubai by tellwisdom: 4:29pm On Mar 23, 2013
I don't support this marriage…If not that these foolish Nigerian GURLS are so fhucking and stùpidly desperate for MONEY. How could you impregnate 3 ladies and ended up marrying just one?? angry

6 Likes

Re: Picture Updates From 2face & Annie's Wedding In Dubai by dare2think: 4:30pm On Mar 23, 2013
Sisi_Kill:
Pardon me but why are you so fixated on the wearing of the white dress?

Do you think Annie and 2face didn't live together before the wedding? Do you think the children didn't visit that home where Daddy is staying and being all lovey dovey with another woman that isn't their mom? Do you really think they are not aware that something isn't typical here?! I highly doubt that.

So based on the very highly likely scenario that they children are more aware than you give them credit for, I don't see their world falling apart just because they see another woman. . .the same woman who they have seen numerous times with their daddy in a white dress. I do however see flipping through hoards of pix where everyone, including their sister is having fun in an atmosphere of belonging and they are not part of it to be more damaging than anything else.

Yes in Polygamy there is no win-win solution but there are ways to make the lose less. . .Lossy. cheesy

lol @ the white dress. No lie that dress is lovely.

Well, it is safe to assume that they likely bought into my perception of not having them there. Like you have written above, if they are have been used to seeing the other 'mommy' with their dad, and have been attending bdays and all that, why aren't they allowed to witness the wedding??

I'm sure the father that had been able to convince the baby mothers to allow the children to other functions would not find it hard to convince them to his wedding.

Anyway, its all good, all families have some form of dysfunctionality. Its only easier to see it in others.
Re: Picture Updates From 2face & Annie's Wedding In Dubai by Booty4me: 4:31pm On Mar 23, 2013
Pls dis is not hating its just being honest.

I can't help but think about how the 5 other kids and the 2 women will feel about this. Oh mum i saw dad getting married on TV, why didn't he marry you?

I dont blame tuface though i blame the women for allowing him to do that to them not once,not twice but 3 times. What you thought he would marry you?

Annie I pray God helps and protects you from the scorned women.

Nigerians celebrate stupidity. Pls let try to demand better from our so called celebrities. This is just not ok.

6 Likes

Re: Picture Updates From 2face & Annie's Wedding In Dubai by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 23, 2013
engrfcuksmtin: Tu baba is mouthed like broom.
Uti is gay simple. You people should stop defending him. With all the ladies within n outside showbiz industry he picked fellow bone as date! I feel like hitting d next guy sitted beside in the bar that resembles Uti. angry

Definitely he's gay! *iv got nuffin against homo's tho'*
Re: Picture Updates From 2face & Annie's Wedding In Dubai by valicious1(m): 4:33pm On Mar 23, 2013
ItsModella: Jim Iyke won't kill me...is this how he dressed for the wedding? grin grin grin grin

And why is he wearing his watch at d right wrist?, is he a leftie?
Re: Picture Updates From 2face & Annie's Wedding In Dubai by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 23, 2013
Ada Nri1: one even has three kids!!!!! What is wrong with people? First one, pardoned, second, foolish! Third? Stark raving gaga, because whatever she was thinking..oh no...
Sumbo has 2 kids
Pero has 3 kids
Annie has 1..

2 Likes

Re: Picture Updates From 2face & Annie's Wedding In Dubai by condralbede(m): 4:36pm On Mar 23, 2013
I told this camera man to be mindful of hw he took shots,i cn blve that after the whole intructions he stil want ahead to snap me.lol
Re: Picture Updates From 2face & Annie's Wedding In Dubai by valicious1(m): 4:38pm On Mar 23, 2013
tellwisdom: I don't support this marriage…If not that these foolish Nigerian GURLS are so fhucking and stùpidly desperate for MONEY. How could you impregnate 3 ladies and ended up marrying just one?? angry
E shuda bin sumfin lyk dis ryt?

4 Likes

Re: Picture Updates From 2face & Annie's Wedding In Dubai by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 23, 2013
Pero adeniyi! 3 kids?? Bet why ehn?? Oh lord! Guess you'll spend ur nyt chowing down ur sorrows and slurping on wine! Pero pero pero! Choi! grin grin
Re: Picture Updates From 2face & Annie's Wedding In Dubai by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 23, 2013
ItsModella: Jim Iyke won't kill me...is this how he dressed for the wedding? grin grin grin grin

*smh* he looks like house boy!
Re: Picture Updates From 2face & Annie's Wedding In Dubai by Chomzy19(f): 4:43pm On Mar 23, 2013
The beach wedding, my wedding theme. dont have money for dubai, lekki beach will serve. kudos to ANNIE and INNOCENT IDIBIA
Re: Picture Updates From 2face & Annie's Wedding In Dubai by Ishilove: 4:43pm On Mar 23, 2013
Noisy weddings like this make me nervous... The loudest wedding in 1980 was Princess D and Prince Charles'. We all know how THAT ended.

Anyway, wish them the best sha
Re: Picture Updates From 2face & Annie's Wedding In Dubai by mereofrique(m): 4:47pm On Mar 23, 2013
Happy married lyf 2 2baba and annie, 2baba realy rep idoma dere..God bless ur heart ma broda
Re: Picture Updates From 2face & Annie's Wedding In Dubai by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 23, 2013
Did this guy ever stop to think if his daughter should be in the shoes of the other baby mamas, will he like such to be her case? Especially that pero? undecided

Isn't there one who has 2 boys which look like an exact carbon copy of 2face?

Anyways...happy married life, & watch out for the biatch called karma! tongue but then, you might as well get her pregnant grin

4 Likes

Re: Picture Updates From 2face & Annie's Wedding In Dubai by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 23, 2013
Sisi_Kill: Rita is perfect! kiss kiss

Seems like a fun wedding. No doubt there will be a surge in destination weddings amongst our so called celebs.

It woulda been nice if 2face had involved his kids from the other women in the wedding sha. It's not their fault he isn't marrying their momma's and no matter how many times he marries Annie, he is still their father. They deserved to be part of an important occasion like this

Besides the last thing he wants to do his create resentment amongst the kiddies by treating one child better and leaving the others out in the cold looking in. I'm actually shocked Annie didn't insist on it, she's always come off very accepting.

Anyhoo enough preaching, one of the reasons they prolly went to Dubai was to avoid the wedding sermon. ....so lemme stop. cheesy

Wishing them a Happy and Fulfilling Married life.
I can always count on you to say something reasonable.

1 Like

Re: Picture Updates From 2face & Annie's Wedding In Dubai by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 23, 2013
Ishilove: Noisy weddings like this make me nervous...

Seriously, wonder how they even get comfy with it undecided

The loudest wedding in 1980 was Princess D and Prince Charles'. We all know how THAT ended.

What of that of kate and william?
Re: Picture Updates From 2face & Annie's Wedding In Dubai by Dubemkelly(m): 4:55pm On Mar 23, 2013
chachacorner: And the Bride...
For More pictures visit: http://chachacorner.com/the-wedding-of-tufaceannie-idibia-live-photos/
A no no....The quality of dz pix is very poor,I'm convinced dt I hvnt got webs on my eyes, d couple aint lukin anythin close 2 2baba n Annie, esp d groom...Or hv I got it misinterpreted? #Juz askin tho
Re: Picture Updates From 2face & Annie's Wedding In Dubai by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:58pm On Mar 23, 2013
valicious1:
And why is he wearing his watch at d right wrist?, is he a leftie?

What's wrong with that? Is it your first time of seeing such? I guess so!
Re: Picture Updates From 2face & Annie's Wedding In Dubai by olaric(m): 4:59pm On Mar 23, 2013
Why Dubai? We need to ask ourselves series of questions; Nigerians are too wasteful!
Re: Picture Updates From 2face & Annie's Wedding In Dubai by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 23, 2013
olaric: Why Dubai? We need to ask ourselves series of questions; Nigerians are too wasteful!

Is it your money

1 Like

Re: Picture Updates From 2face & Annie's Wedding In Dubai by valicious1(m): 5:12pm On Mar 23, 2013
ferhyntorlah:

What's wrong with that? Is it your first time of seeing such? I guess so!
Yea itz my first time of seeing such.
Re: Picture Updates From 2face & Annie's Wedding In Dubai by amygreat24(f): 5:14pm On Mar 23, 2013
:oWhy she cover face ni?
chachacorner: And the Bride...
For More pictures visit: http://chachacorner.com/the-wedding-of-tufaceannie-idibia-live-photos/
Re: Picture Updates From 2face & Annie's Wedding In Dubai by Blazinraj01(f): 5:19pm On Mar 23, 2013
urch999: Why is Annie covering her face with a white Vail as if she's a virgin? she has given birth, so she's meant to wear pink wedding gown and a head tie if necessary............. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
'Head Scarf'. U are funny. grin grin grin
Re: Picture Updates From 2face & Annie's Wedding In Dubai by noskeybaba: 5:27pm On Mar 23, 2013
Chomzy19: The beach wedding, my wedding theme. dont have money for dubai, lekki beach will serve. kudos to ANNIE and INNOCENT IDIBIA

My advice babe, have a wedding under the roof of a church. There is what it signify.
Re: Picture Updates From 2face & Annie's Wedding In Dubai by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 23, 2013
mysticgal: so uti fine like this,and who is the other boo.they are looking mwa.
His girlfriend. Well, that is the rumour about town. wink
Re: Picture Updates From 2face & Annie's Wedding In Dubai by Dubemkelly(m): 5:39pm On Mar 23, 2013
freecocoa: My dear abeg their own too much, if it were girls sef people won't really care that much cos its common knowledge that girls are attached to each other a lot.

Its just weird seeing two grown up men together all the time in the name of best friends, mscheew.

Hmm u've made ur point hun, If dey r actually dgn dat wch is on ur mind n d minds of peeps, den its der headache, models n entertainers sef ey, dere way no too pure #Juz sayin
Re: Picture Updates From 2face & Annie's Wedding In Dubai by tpia5: 5:39pm On Mar 23, 2013
dare2think: It must suck to be any of the other baby mamas right now. Especially the one that had a baby for him last year.

They can also do their own weddings, i think one of them already has hers lined up.

After all, if tuface can have a society wedding despite having 3 or more baby mamas, i dont see why the other baby mamas also cant do the same.

They're mostly just social events these days, thats all. I dont think people attach much meaning to it per se, beyond having photos and maybe bragging rights.
Re: Picture Updates From 2face & Annie's Wedding In Dubai by olempe(m): 5:40pm On Mar 23, 2013
ItsModella:
and the one has 3 kids for him...

it must really suck.

Hmmm... Ile olorogun.
Re: Picture Updates From 2face & Annie's Wedding In Dubai by tpia5: 5:43pm On Mar 23, 2013
So, our celebrities do not dress impressively if they're not in an arab country?

Interesting, that it needs an outright ban on semi n.udity before women will dress appropriately.

Anyway, na una sabi. Lord have mercy o.

1 Like

Re: Picture Updates From 2face & Annie's Wedding In Dubai by teskyg: 5:46pm On Mar 23, 2013
Can't our Bar Beach in lagos provide such a Venue for such event?
Re: Picture Updates From 2face & Annie's Wedding In Dubai by faragai24: 5:46pm On Mar 23, 2013
Mtssssswww...
Re: Picture Updates From 2face & Annie's Wedding In Dubai by safarigirl(f): 5:48pm On Mar 23, 2013
Why is Annie wearing white with a veil even? Why desecrate the colour? Black people don't even understand the rules that go with wearing white, na so dem go dey yeye person culture.

A woman who has given birth is no longer pure, hence even if she wears white, she shouldn't use a veil...desecrating the colour and the purpose.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Adaeze Onuigbo Twerks In Pre-Birthday Video. Fans React (Photos) / Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? / Empress Anu Sosanya: I Want To Have Sex Every Single Minute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.