Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Picture Updates From 2face & Annie's Wedding In Dubai - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Updates From 2face & Annie's Wedding In Dubai (74338 Views)

More Photos From 2face Idibia's Chieftancy Ceremony In Kaduna / Photos From 2face Book Launch "A Very Good Bad Guy" / Chichi Igbo, 2face, Annie, Others Attend Ini Edo's Housewarming Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Updates From 2face & Annie's Wedding In Dubai by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 23, 2013
Where re his other colleagues . . .e.g psquare e.t.c
Re: Picture Updates From 2face & Annie's Wedding In Dubai by ichommy(m): 5:49pm On Mar 23, 2013

Re: Picture Updates From 2face & Annie's Wedding In Dubai by Ishilove: 5:49pm On Mar 23, 2013
Legit1:
Believe me when I say Kate and Will's wedding wasn't half as loud as his parents own.

1 Like

Re: Picture Updates From 2face & Annie's Wedding In Dubai by gistyinka(m): 5:55pm On Mar 23, 2013
congrats
Re: Picture Updates From 2face & Annie's Wedding In Dubai by mariblizzy(f): 6:05pm On Mar 23, 2013
congratulation to you guys, whishing you all the best in life....
Re: Picture Updates From 2face & Annie's Wedding In Dubai by deebsman1(m): 6:12pm On Mar 23, 2013
what pays bera than being a man, after ow mahny kids. jeun lo 2baba. role model of sort[center][/center][center][/center] grin
Re: Picture Updates From 2face & Annie's Wedding In Dubai by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 23, 2013
safarigirl: Why is Annie wearing white with a veil even? Why desecrate the colour? Black people don't even understand the rules that go with wearing white, na so dem go dey yeye person culture.

A woman who has given birth is no longer pure, hence even if she wears white, she shouldn't use a veil...desecrating the colour and the purpose.
nobody follows that anymore, you should know that..

that was done in the days of old.
Re: Picture Updates From 2face & Annie's Wedding In Dubai by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 23, 2013
ItsModella:
Sumbo has 2 kids
Pero has 3 kids
Annie has 1..
oh lawd!!!the one that's got 3 kids is a divorcee. I just hope she didn't do it 4 2face. If so then her case is even worse. In all honesty,I'm happy for Annie because she was his gf when he had nothing. All others came after he made a name, trying to displace her. Let it teach ladies a lesson, don't go for what's already taken, hoping to snatch it, your success might be temporary. Thou shall not covet

8 Likes

Re: Picture Updates From 2face & Annie's Wedding In Dubai by MajorJ(m): 6:24pm On Mar 23, 2013
Abeg super eagles dey play na this kind topic una dey come gather watch, SMH
Re: Picture Updates From 2face & Annie's Wedding In Dubai by hardigsbaba(m): 6:27pm On Mar 23, 2013
6baba. Nice.......
Re: Picture Updates From 2face & Annie's Wedding In Dubai by ibullem(m): 6:27pm On Mar 23, 2013
Sisi_Kill: Rita is perfect! kiss kiss

Seems like a fun wedding. No doubt there will be a surge in destination weddings amongst our so called celebs.

It woulda been nice if 2face had involved his kids from the other women in the wedding sha. It's not their fault he isn't marrying their momma's and no matter how many times he marries Annie, he is still their father. They deserved to be part of an important occasion like this

Besides the last thing he wants to do his create resentment amongst the kiddies by treating one child better and leaving the others out in the cold looking in. I'm actually shocked Annie didn't insist on it, she's always come off very accepting.

Anyhoo enough preaching, one of the reasons they prolly went to Dubai was to avoid the wedding sermon. ....so lemme stop. cheesy

Wishing them a Happy and Fulfilling Married life.

Well how sure are u that his kids are not there U can as well
Dnt say smth until u ar damn sure.
Re: Picture Updates From 2face & Annie's Wedding In Dubai by Crixina(f): 6:39pm On Mar 23, 2013

Seems like a fun wedding. No doubt there will be a surge in destination weddings amongst our so called celebs.

It woulda been nice if 2face had involved his kids from the other women in the wedding sha. It's not their fault he isn't marrying their momma's and no matter how many times he marries Annie, he is still their father. They deserved to be part of an important occasion like this

Besides the last thing he wants to do his create resentment amongst the kiddies by treating one child better and leaving the others out in the cold looking in. I'm actually shocked Annie didn't insist on it, she's always come off very accepting.

Anyhoo enough preaching, one of the reasons they prolly went to Dubai was to avoid the wedding sermon. ....so lemme stop. cheesy

but u r right,and i hope tuface knws this too.afterall its nt the kids's fault.
Re: Picture Updates From 2face & Annie's Wedding In Dubai by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 23, 2013
sexy glow: Rita Rita nothing does you.still waiting for more updates thank God it's saturday..#relaxes#
I want to assume you are joking,nothing does you?abeg speak english
Re: Picture Updates From 2face & Annie's Wedding In Dubai by lordjay: 6:45pm On Mar 23, 2013
beautiful couple
Re: Picture Updates From 2face & Annie's Wedding In Dubai by lawizle(m): 6:46pm On Mar 23, 2013
Akshow: Basket mouth... Maka why na? Werrin de apun for ur hair? This one don pass dred o.

As in schizophrenia...
Re: Picture Updates From 2face & Annie's Wedding In Dubai by lawizle(m): 6:48pm On Mar 23, 2013
ItsModella:
and the one has 3 kids for him...

it must really suck.

I guess d guy just did "miniminimanimo" with dose girls
Re: Picture Updates From 2face & Annie's Wedding In Dubai by Crixina(f): 6:49pm On Mar 23, 2013
ifyalways: Annies dress is lovely. cool
@Sisi,Do you honestly think the other women would agree to release their kids for such an occasion?Babe,which one you dey?
I feel for Pero sha.Life's not fair.The greatest mistake any of the old baby-mamas(Pero and Sumbo) would make is to have a another child for 2face after this wedding.
oh! Dnt kip ur fingers crossed on that,cos they mite just,welcome to the weird world of women!
Re: Picture Updates From 2face & Annie's Wedding In Dubai by bhfroyale(f): 6:51pm On Mar 23, 2013
Akshow: Basket mouth... Maka why na? Werrin de apun for ur hair? This one don pass dred o.
Re: Picture Updates From 2face & Annie's Wedding In Dubai by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 23, 2013
urch999: Why is Annie covering her face with a white Vail as if she's a virgin? she has given birth, so she's meant to wear pink wedding gown and a head tie if necessary............. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
let ye is who is without sin be the first to *********,complete am by yourself.if she is not a virgin what is your business,your sister self no be virgin.mumu
Re: Picture Updates From 2face & Annie's Wedding In Dubai by harbibi: 6:57pm On Mar 23, 2013
Congrats Tubaba and Annie so happy for you.
Erm... Pero pèle ooo.

So much lessons to learn here;

1.desperate ladies no be by pikin man take dey marry o. Even if he marry you he go maltreat you cos his heart belongs to someone else.

2. Don't look down on your boyfriend
because he never make am. Be patient and pray for him because no condition is permanent. Help him if you can.

Believe me when he makes it he will appreciate you more than the already made guys your friends went for.

But if he doesn't appreciate you... well life itself is a risk! Take the risk!

1 Like

Re: Picture Updates From 2face & Annie's Wedding In Dubai by sexyboocalher(f): 7:04pm On Mar 23, 2013
Booty4me: If they throw nuclear bomb in dubai 2day,9ja no go get celebs again..all of em pack themselves go thr includin party crashers lyk susan peters...pium! Pium! Pium! She mst b evrywhr.. Rita! Plllssssss...I luv u,bt dt outfit isn't it at all... Bt cool weddn,nd fab concept..nice one annie nd 2baba..best wishes.

U̶̲̥̅̊ tlk z2 much undecided said d same tin on linda' blog!!! I pity ur woman

1 Like

Re: Picture Updates From 2face & Annie's Wedding In Dubai by free2ryhme: 7:11pm On Mar 23, 2013
all those agberos wey dey plan to storm the place incase na lagos .. parole don spoil ooo .. nothing dey happen grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture Updates From 2face & Annie's Wedding In Dubai by Richbee(m): 7:16pm On Mar 23, 2013

I think I like you
Re: Picture Updates From 2face & Annie's Wedding In Dubai by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 23, 2013
It seems a dream wedding on all accounts.
Re: Picture Updates From 2face & Annie's Wedding In Dubai by Maximus85(m): 7:21pm On Mar 23, 2013
Abeg! We wey de dey die for tuface since plantashun boiz days, he wan do wedding na dubai him go do am. Na wah o! Tuface! You go come back come meet me o.
Re: Picture Updates From 2face & Annie's Wedding In Dubai by Maximus85(m): 7:24pm On Mar 23, 2013
Congrats, tuface, make you shAa come buy gifts from me. We disguise gifts for all events.
Kindly follow the link for full information about us:
For your Gifts for all occasions, Gifts in Disguize is your
sure bet. Follow the link below for full info.

www.nairaland.com/1234011/gifts-disguize-add-fun-
gifts#14882874
Re: Picture Updates From 2face & Annie's Wedding In Dubai by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 23, 2013
Re: Picture Updates From 2face & Annie's Wedding In Dubai by Chofa(m): 7:26pm On Mar 23, 2013
KAREN IGHO isnt there? There r 3 things involved - either she wasnt invited * Missed her Flight or the Plane Mistakenly took her to IRAN.

1 Like

Re: Picture Updates From 2face & Annie's Wedding In Dubai by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 23, 2013
ItsModella: Jim Iyke won't kill me...is this how he dressed for the wedding? grin grin grin grin

He's lost it , Apparently. Is this still fashion?

He looks like a thug.
Re: Picture Updates From 2face & Annie's Wedding In Dubai by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 23, 2013
Chofa: KAREN IGHO isnt there? There r 3 things involved - either she wasnt invited * Missed her Flight or the Plane Mistakenly took her to IRAN.
and if the plane mistakenly took her to iran there is one thing involved,she is not invited
Re: Picture Updates From 2face & Annie's Wedding In Dubai by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 23, 2013
HQ:

He's lost it , Apparently. Is this still fashion?

He looks like a thug.
hahahaha...no, this is what he wore

Re: Picture Updates From 2face & Annie's Wedding In Dubai by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 23, 2013
ffo: OP! GO GET A JOB 4 YOURSELF, IF U LIKE SNAP HIS SHOE, HIS TIE, DONT FORGET TO SNAP HIS ASS.

mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Thanks bro ..... Ur username really defines all about u F.F.O. fOR FOOD ONLY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Empress Anu Sosanya: I Want To Have Sex Every Single Minute / Jide Kosoko Shares Fashola's Throwback Photo 55 Years Ago (Pix) / Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.