Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,650 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

You Assesement On The Recently Took Nta Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / You Assesement On The Recently Took Nta Aptitude Test (974 Views)

Sterling Bank Aptitude Test Records Mass Failure / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Result Of The Recently Concluded Nnpc Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Assesement On The Recently Took Nta Aptitude Test by Princelyod(m): 6:29pm On Mar 23, 2013
well after so much suspense and lingering,nta finally got us to write the test.in my own opinion the organisation was fairly handled but with the kind of questions,one will imagine if it actually a criteria for their selection or just an act to fufil all rightousness...pls what was your experience what you could conclude out of the whole scenerio.
Re: You Assesement On The Recently Took Nta Aptitude Test by Phikom(m): 11:10pm On Mar 23, 2013
Princelyod: well after so much suspense and lingering,nta finally got us to write the test.in my own opinion the organisation was fairly handled but with the kind of questions,one will imagine if it actually a criteria for their selection or just an act to fufil all rightousness...pls what was your experience what you could conclude out of the whole scenerio.
well, the organisation was fairly impressive considering how the accreditation and all the rest was put in place....but i 4 one wont stop bewildering ow they ar goin 2 use such elementary questions in shorlisting those they will end up calling for next stage of the interview
Re: You Assesement On The Recently Took Nta Aptitude Test by Busbar(m): 6:24pm On Mar 25, 2013
Phikom:
well, the organisation was fairly impressive considering how the accreditation and all the rest was put in place....but i 4 one wont stop bewildering ow they ar goin 2 use such elementary questions in shorlisting those they will end up calling for next stage of the interview
Lets how it wil be
Re: You Assesement On The Recently Took Nta Aptitude Test by Phikom(m): 10:39pm On Mar 25, 2013
Busbar:
Lets how it wil be
fingers crossed...
Re: You Assesement On The Recently Took Nta Aptitude Test by anticent(m): 11:10pm On Mar 25, 2013
Perhaps,a critical look at the topic of this thread suggests a grammatical review.
Re: You Assesement On The Recently Took Nta Aptitude Test by touchmeder: 11:58pm On Mar 25, 2013
anticent: Perhaps,a critical look at the topic of this thread suggests a grammatical review.

cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: You Assesement On The Recently Took Nta Aptitude Test by Princelyod(m): 11:10pm On Mar 26, 2013
touchmeder:

cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin
Lol...sorry I owe the error to my handheld device# thanks for your understanding

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies In A Security Company In Abuja / Does Anyone Know About This Coy Real Global Ltd. / IITA- Vacancy Announcement - 9 Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.