Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,199 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Any Assistance From The Great Programmers In The House - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Any Assistance From The Great Programmers In The House (671 Views)

10 Greatest Computer Programmers In History / No Programmers In Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Assistance From The Great Programmers In The House by samnelly4u: 6:56pm On Mar 23, 2013
I designed a simple interest calculator programm in vb.net, how can i convert it to a window running application programm? Thanks for you contributions
Re: Any Assistance From The Great Programmers In The House by csharpjava(m): 12:20am On Mar 24, 2013
One easy way is to just copy the Debug folder in the bin folder of your application from the location where it was developed to your desktop and then open the Debug folder on your desktop and then check for the file type that says application in the same folder, double click this file and your application is running.
Re: Any Assistance From The Great Programmers In The House by bb6xt(m): 10:52pm On Mar 24, 2013
It is at least 3yrs since I used visual studio but i remember it has a 1 click deployment option in d project properties view. for a full installer u'll nid to add a setup project to the current project and configure relevant setup parameters. this will build a standard installer for ur app.
Re: Any Assistance From The Great Programmers In The House by blenyo11(m): 3:56pm On Mar 25, 2013
Create a window form application
with textboxes for P T and R
and button for triggering the calculation
use the click event handler of the button
for your calculation and take the text in the
textboxes and place of the input you would
have gotten through Console.ReadLine()
i.e. textBoxName.Text
Re: Any Assistance From The Great Programmers In The House by CodeHouse: 8:33am On Apr 02, 2013
Send me a screen shot, I will do it for ya

(1) (Reply)

Need Help / Javascript— The Dark Parts: The Scope / How Do I Connect To Mysql!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.