Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,020 members, 7,835,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? (50653 Views)

Rita Dominic's Outfit To The Lagos Fashion Week / Rita Dominic's Outfit To Ebony Live TV Launch / Jim Iyke's Outfit At Tuface And Annie's Dubai Wedding - Hit Or Miss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by a1solution: 11:37am On Mar 24, 2013
As for me she is ok.
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 24, 2013
uʍop apısdn sı buıɥʇ aloɥʍ aɥʇ
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 24, 2013
That dressing is soooo english. Wedding is an english thing and she dressed like an english lady. period. maybe some pple need to check d diff b/w fashion 4 diff occassions. Some of us wear horrible things to wedding.also remember its not her day but d couple's.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by igbeke: 11:42am On Mar 24, 2013
nellaluv: That's ellen degenerous style of dressing without d hat ofcourse, sweet rita plz come out of the closet and tell the truth. #LezBfriendstinz i tell ya.
Wouldn't mind being ur friend if u knw what i mean wink tongue
r u telling us u r one of d "#LezBfriendstinz" 2?
sad.
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by shadrach77: 11:45am On Mar 24, 2013
free2ryhme: she is actually ageing and it a natural process of life when u engage is smoking, drinking, too much clubbing and less sleep you accelerate the process.. well you cant deceive nature even if you have to hid using artificial tins

What has this got to do with the topic?

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 24, 2013
Resembles okrika clothes
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 24, 2013
*Yawns*...
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by Sagytarius1: 12:01pm On Mar 24, 2013
nellaluv: That's ellen degenerous style of dressing without d hat ofcourse, sweet rita plz come out of the closet and tell the truth. #LezBfriendstinz i tell ya.
Wouldn't mind being ur friend if u knw what i mean wink tongue
Degeneres, I know. Degenerous
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by sethdev: 12:08pm On Mar 24, 2013
If no b say d cloth get diff colours, i 4 d rizin weda na burial she go sef..... WichKynLyf
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 24, 2013
The only make up dat she needs right now is called MARRIAGE, because she is always gettn aWard 4 best dressed at evrybodys weddin, which day will she do hers ?
Lakayana: I like Rita but she is looking old are there no makeups to make her look like the sweet Rita I used to know?
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by dube4peace(m): 12:18pm On Mar 24, 2013
THIS TABLE PHONE SUPPORT SIMCARD OF GLO, ETISALAT, AIRTELL AND MTN. GOOD FOR YOUR OFFICE AND HOMES. ALSO SUPPORT SMS. CHECK OUR PAGE ON www.douglastech.simplesite.com also call 08183988030, 08136428042

Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by werepeLeri: 12:19pm On Mar 24, 2013
All of una with una rotten teeth. If she had put on something flamboyant, una go still open una 32 dey yearn nonsense, she kept it simple, yet una still open una smelly mouth they talk nonsense. Make we one day see una dress sense self, ugly monkies.
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by Jannyreen: 12:26pm On Mar 24, 2013
alaoeri: She never know say she don dey old. undecided
r u sure say she senior u?
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by Lakayana: 12:27pm On Mar 24, 2013
pDude: Resembles okrika clothes
this is so funny but you are crazy.
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 24, 2013
werepeLeri: All of una with una rotten teeth. If she had put on something flamboyant, una go still open una 32 dey yearn nonsense, she kept it simple, yet una still open una smelly mouth they talk nonsense. Make we one day see una dress sense self, ugly monkies.

I tire for these nairalanders, what's wrong with her dress
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by valicious1(m): 12:47pm On Mar 24, 2013
Chinwem: No offence but is she 'straight'??
I hope there's nothing amiss ??
No 'homo' tendencies hiding somewhere....

Is she trying to tell us something? What would possess you to wear this to the wedding of the year?
We re still in march & u refer 2it as d weddin of d year. Smh. Do u knw weda yours or mine wld better & flashier than 2face's weddin
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by Rouqui(f): 12:54pm On Mar 24, 2013
Nigerians can hate sha!!...dia z no rule dats says gowns must b d dress sense 4 weddings....she went outta d norm with ha dressing..nd it luks chic..or rada Unique
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by joanpinkie(f): 1:07pm On Mar 24, 2013
dis is fabulous, so terrific. Dis outfit is grt for a beach wedding. She made her choice wisely, dis only comes wit somone wit a sense of class n portrays her deep sense of fashion.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by itunushadare: 1:12pm On Mar 24, 2013
Her dressing is not that bad.
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by TableLeg(m): 1:14pm On Mar 24, 2013
Sagytarius°:
Degeneres, I know. Degenerous

LOOOL grin .... Degenerous indeed!!! LOL
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by 32D: 1:20pm On Mar 24, 2013
As a 1st class hater of Rita Dominic...I am quite disappointed to say there is nothing to criticize in this her attire. Simple yet classy. Nice choice of colour 4 d jacket too...make-up very moderate and cool. I'll score her 7/10..I deduct 1 mark because nobody is perfect, I deduct another one because she's not married, I deduct another 1 because she stopped following me on twitter....so technically we can say she is good for 9/10
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by adoniza(m): 1:21pm On Mar 24, 2013
A hit
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by Popowaa: 1:30pm On Mar 24, 2013
Miss
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 24, 2013
When I first saw this, I thought she dressed up for an american funeral, what's with the hat? Total miss for me!
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by Dubemkelly(m): 1:36pm On Mar 24, 2013
This is a kul HIT....D outfit z so DO.PE,there was nothing wrong wid her rocking dat 2 a wedding...I luv ds muchos,she has made her fashion statemnt, go mk urs if u aint impressed
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by Nuzo1(m): 1:40pm On Mar 24, 2013
The outfit is unique, looks comfortable and vintage. I love the hat too.
It wouldve been perfect for a golf tournament or a gala night...not for a wedding.
It made her look like a married woman in her 50s.

Not flatering for this occasion at all.

I wouldve given it a miss if it was an ordinary person, but for a fashionista and celebrity of her statues...its an epic FAIL!
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by COOLDUN: 1:42pm On Mar 24, 2013
willienaji: funny outfit, its neither here nor there, Rita whats up na. this outfit doesnt rep at all. i take it to mean that you didnt quite take annie and 2face's wedding seriously, otherwise, you would have taken your look to the event more seriously.

What is wrong with her dressing? though you are entitle to your own opinion , i know that as an African mostly Nigerians we are made to be complainig always. If she dressed otherwise you would have given her some nasty names, now she dressed simple you are complaining that she might not have not taken the wedding ceremony seriously chei?

So you wanted her to wear Lion Skin, masguerade ,naked, or dressed like the Swazi King, Mobutu Seseko,Atilogu, Emirs, Boko Haram wives, or Zulu Warriors, before you will agree that she took the wedding serious. Naija, our rulers have succeeded in turning us to complainants. She dressed so simple for the reason best known to her, and there is nothing bad in her dressing.
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by djeezy(m): 1:46pm On Mar 24, 2013
I don't like her hat.
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by Exponental(m): 1:53pm On Mar 24, 2013
pheyikemi: Is she part of the groom's men?
she's d chief groomsmaid.
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by sanandreas(m): 2:22pm On Mar 24, 2013
who is rita demonic?
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 24, 2013
alaoeri: She never know say she don dey old. undecided
must you diss.na your type they borrow money go buy aso ebi just to belong.tufiaaa
Re: Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 24, 2013
sanandreas: who is rita demonic?
a nollywood entertainer who is paid millions of naira to act,while you are a frustrated nairalander hiding behind an anonymous nairaland id and paid nothing to diss unnecessarily

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Nigerian Cities With The Highest Level Of Indecent Dressing Among Ladies / Chizoba Ejike Emerges Miss Intercontinental Africa (Photos) / Miss Sahhara Bares Boobs At The Club In UK (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.