Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Is The Kings Investment Coy Real? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is The Kings Investment Coy Real? (1168 Views)

Project 1990 Investmen Coy; Are They For Real? / Get To Know Nigerian Coy You Can Partner With That Pays Your House Rent For Life / Pure Water Coy: I Just Need A Business Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Kings Investment Coy Real? by Ibrochaka(m): 8:03pm On Mar 23, 2013
Please my fellow nairalander i want to know if the kings investment coy is real. Your reply and advice will be highly appreciated
Re: Is The Kings Investment Coy Real? by yomanovic: 8:20pm On Mar 23, 2013
i dont know which kings investment ur talking about. pls always try to specify for the purpose of clarity. am familiar with one Prof King ..... i cant really get the full name but he had a case with mobil about a formular he got that has to do with oil. its like they used his patented formular behind him and he sued them. the case favoured him and they are to pay him trillions, may be na for dolla or naira, i n know but he is doing a particular investment program that seems lucrative for potential investors but I tell you, no body has been paid and people are still waiting seriously. their office is at ojota. is it the one? if its the one, it seems real but for almost a decade, i can confirm to u that no investor has been paid. i bone am though

1 Like

Re: Is The Kings Investment Coy Real? by biolabee(m): 8:44pm On Mar 23, 2013
[size=28pt]SCAM ALERT!!![/size]
Re: Is The Kings Investment Coy Real? by valdubem(m): 11:14am On Mar 24, 2013
biolabee: [size=28pt]SCAM ALERT!!![/size]

Why d Scam Alert?
Re: Is The Kings Investment Coy Real? by biolabee(m): 11:37am On Mar 24, 2013
no information, another poster posts a cryptic msg, just caveat thazall

(1) (Reply)

Agriculture Investment ---please Help !!!--- / Lp-gas Equipment Including Corken & Blackmer Pumps, Rego Rotor Gauge, Regulator / A Partner is Needed in the Oil&gas business At The Down Stream with benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.