Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,759 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

'then And 'now' Pictures Of The Cast Of The Movie: The Sound Of Music - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'then And 'now' Pictures Of The Cast Of The Movie: The Sound Of Music (6447 Views)

Jim Iyke With Cast Of 'A star in Heaven' In Atlanta (photo) / M.I And Ice Prince (Before And Now) (Pictures) / Ex- MBGN, Sylvia Nduka Before & Now (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'then And 'now' Pictures Of The Cast Of The Movie: The Sound Of Music by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 23, 2013
I was very priviledged to have watched the movie: The sound of Music with my siblings. It's a 'feel good' movie... I found this pic of them online and decided to share. smiley....I hope it takes you down memory lane and brings you sweet childhood memories like it did to me. Happy viewing.

1 Like

Re: 'then And 'now' Pictures Of The Cast Of The Movie: The Sound Of Music by Darlenebabe: 9:10pm On Mar 23, 2013
sounds of music, 80's is every fresh in my memory especially wen maria first came to captains house n how she married captain. its really a must watch movie

1 Like

Re: 'then And 'now' Pictures Of The Cast Of The Movie: The Sound Of Music by JayTeeA(f): 9:21pm On Mar 23, 2013
Doe a deer, a female deer.. Ray a drop of morning sun.. Me a name i call myself..
Far a long long way 2run..
Sew a needle pulling thread..
La a note to follow sew..
Ti a meal wit jam nd bread..
Dat wil bring us bk 2doe..doe..doe..

Ah!.. I loveeed sound of music!

3 Likes

Re: 'then And 'now' Pictures Of The Cast Of The Movie: The Sound Of Music by sheedy407(m): 9:39pm On Mar 23, 2013
Rita dominic no dey d picture?
Re: 'then And 'now' Pictures Of The Cast Of The Movie: The Sound Of Music by Vansnickers: 9:42pm On Mar 23, 2013
sheedy407: Rita dominic no dey d picture?

grin
Re: 'then And 'now' Pictures Of The Cast Of The Movie: The Sound Of Music by Enoquin(f): 10:53pm On Mar 23, 2013
None looks like aubrey o'day
Re: 'then And 'now' Pictures Of The Cast Of The Movie: The Sound Of Music by MrCork17: 12:44pm On Mar 24, 2013
I saw this movie in color 7 yrs ago hear in London... ..did u people watch it in Black and white? undecided
Re: 'then And 'now' Pictures Of The Cast Of The Movie: The Sound Of Music by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 24, 2013
Mr..Cork:
I saw this movie in color 7 yrs ago hear in London... ..did u people watch it in Black and white? undecided

Yes,I saw mine in black and white.
Re: 'then And 'now' Pictures Of The Cast Of The Movie: The Sound Of Music by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 24, 2013
sheedy407: Rita dominic no dey d picture?

You're a clown
Re: 'then And 'now' Pictures Of The Cast Of The Movie: The Sound Of Music by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 09, 2014
Edelweiss, Edelweiss
Every morning you greet me
Small and white, clean and bright
You look happy to meet me
Blossom of snow may you bloom and grow
Bloom and grow forever

Edelweiss, Edelweiss
Bless my homeland forever

I had such a crush on The Von Trapps first daughter.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Rukky Sandra Sleeping In A Restaurant / Tribalism !!! , Igbo's React As Davido Gives His Son Igbo Name - Screenshots / Adekunle Gold Reveals He's Been Struggling With Sickle Cell Crisis(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.