Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,943 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Jim Iyke With Cast Of 'A star in Heaven' In Atlanta (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke With Cast Of 'A star in Heaven' In Atlanta (photo) (26161 Views)

Jim Iyke With Mercy Johnson, Sola Sobowale And Toyin Abraham (Photos) / Donatus Okonkwo And Jim Iyke With 50cent (Photos) / Jim Iyke With His Babymama And Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jim Iyke With Cast Of 'A star in Heaven' In Atlanta (photo) by viviangist6: 7:51pm On Nov 01, 2015
Caption

Started the feature film 'A star in Heaven' today in Atlanta. @afeolumowe @iammrshugar @captainjanesparrow @omodada @mamaikarneh @divinepage @divine_makeup #Bossy #CyborgHustle #HarvPaPa #AtlantaChronicles

source https://instagram.com/p/9jYIUclBAx/?taken-by=jim.iyke

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jim Iyke With Cast Of 'A star in Heaven' In Atlanta (photo) by HungerBAD: 7:54pm On Nov 01, 2015
Cool dude.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke With Cast Of 'A star in Heaven' In Atlanta (photo) by Stephansmily(f): 7:56pm On Nov 01, 2015
looking forward to seeing the movie..
Ah hope it'll be worth it

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke With Cast Of 'A star in Heaven' In Atlanta (photo) by CARLOSZ: 8:00pm On Nov 01, 2015
grin
Re: Jim Iyke With Cast Of 'A star in Heaven' In Atlanta (photo) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 01, 2015
By the time you realise that this post means nothing, it will be too late to stop reading it !

5 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke With Cast Of 'A star in Heaven' In Atlanta (photo) by lordcyl3(m): 8:07pm On Nov 01, 2015
I love Jim's dress sense

3 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke With Cast Of 'A star in Heaven' In Atlanta (photo) by Rounakid(m): 8:15pm On Nov 01, 2015
*In someone's tounge* Joining you guys soon... grin ah no call anybody name ooo grin *** morever, today is my birthday... Show love to ya b0i... #Realer

20 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke With Cast Of 'A star in Heaven' In Atlanta (photo) by damton(m): 9:58pm On Nov 01, 2015
okay o
Re: Jim Iyke With Cast Of 'A star in Heaven' In Atlanta (photo) by kulobyno: 9:58pm On Nov 01, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Jim Iyke With Cast Of 'A star in Heaven' In Atlanta (photo) by braine(m): 9:58pm On Nov 01, 2015
Seen.
Re: Jim Iyke With Cast Of 'A star in Heaven' In Atlanta (photo) by macaranta(m): 9:59pm On Nov 01, 2015
k
Re: Jim Iyke With Cast Of 'A star in Heaven' In Atlanta (photo) by dkronicle(m): 9:59pm On Nov 01, 2015
Hi
Re: Jim Iyke With Cast Of 'A star in Heaven' In Atlanta (photo) by Paris007(m): 9:59pm On Nov 01, 2015
Ok
Re: Jim Iyke With Cast Of 'A star in Heaven' In Atlanta (photo) by porrigeyam(m): 10:00pm On Nov 01, 2015
Vivian how many accounts u get sef..

Secondly vivian blogging is not about following celebrities on instagram and sharing dere activities on nairaland u need to work hard....don't be a lazy blogger

Well today is my birthday... Una know d restgrin ;Dt grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke With Cast Of 'A star in Heaven' In Atlanta (photo) by Deefuray(f): 10:01pm On Nov 01, 2015
Rounakid:
*In someone's tounge* Joining you guys soon... grin
ah no call anybody name ooo grin
morever, today is my birthday...
Show love to ya b0i...
#Realer
I donated the first like grin
HBD

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke With Cast Of 'A star in Heaven' In Atlanta (photo) by TrollTrap: 10:01pm On Nov 01, 2015
Viviangist again
Re: Jim Iyke With Cast Of 'A star in Heaven' In Atlanta (photo) by TheNextAce: 10:01pm On Nov 01, 2015
Make e come out asap.

Meanwhile, transparent business card available
Re: Jim Iyke With Cast Of 'A star in Heaven' In Atlanta (photo) by holluwai(m): 10:01pm On Nov 01, 2015
Vivian gist a "subsidiary" of nairaland undecided
Re: Jim Iyke With Cast Of 'A star in Heaven' In Atlanta (photo) by awesomeboi(m): 10:01pm On Nov 01, 2015
i so much like dis man actin
Re: Jim Iyke With Cast Of 'A star in Heaven' In Atlanta (photo) by pman001(m): 10:01pm On Nov 01, 2015
Enjoy Urself
Re: Jim Iyke With Cast Of 'A star in Heaven' In Atlanta (photo) by joystickextend1(m): 10:02pm On Nov 01, 2015
coolnice
Re: Jim Iyke With Cast Of 'A star in Heaven' In Atlanta (photo) by Ithee(m): 10:02pm On Nov 01, 2015
Ok now. We don yie
Re: Jim Iyke With Cast Of 'A star in Heaven' In Atlanta (photo) by smsshola(m): 10:02pm On Nov 01, 2015
Nairaland na unnecessary stuff dey hit FP...anything about celebrities wl hit front page meanwhile some stuff in education that can be of benefit are begging trend.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke With Cast Of 'A star in Heaven' In Atlanta (photo) by odinese(m): 10:02pm On Nov 01, 2015
.viviangist is f cking stupid!...

I don't if you do sleep with the mods to move your craps to FP.
Re: Jim Iyke With Cast Of 'A star in Heaven' In Atlanta (photo) by CACAWA(m): 10:02pm On Nov 01, 2015
Really...Is this the plan of the govt.?

just watch
www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUO1yytyyttZY
Re: Jim Iyke With Cast Of 'A star in Heaven' In Atlanta (photo) by lordcrux: 10:04pm On Nov 01, 2015
Re: Jim Iyke With Cast Of 'A star in Heaven' In Atlanta (photo) by brezzyubani(m): 10:05pm On Nov 01, 2015
Rounakid:
*In someone's tounge* Joining you guys soon... grin
ah no call anybody name ooo grin
morever, today is my birthday...
Show love to ya b0i...
#Realer
happy birthday to u bro same here with also 1Nov
Re: Jim Iyke With Cast Of 'A star in Heaven' In Atlanta (photo) by englishmart(m): 10:05pm On Nov 01, 2015
part of their businesses

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke With Cast Of 'A star in Heaven' In Atlanta (photo) by ERONX(m): 10:06pm On Nov 01, 2015
Baba ibeji
Re: Jim Iyke With Cast Of 'A star in Heaven' In Atlanta (photo) by kinibigdeal(m): 10:08pm On Nov 01, 2015
I hope to see kanayo kanayo in the movie grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kemi Afolabi's Daughter 6th Birthday Celebration In Pictures / Geneveive Nnaji Celebrates With The Irabors (Photos) / Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.