Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,842 members, 7,862,760 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:11 AM

Pressure On Lawmakers To Impeach Gov. Okorocha. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pressure On Lawmakers To Impeach Gov. Okorocha. (18294 Views)

Buhari's Ministers,Lawmakers To Get N9bn Housing,furniture Allowance / Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US / Delta State House Of Assembly Threatens To Impeach Gov. Uduaghan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pressure On Lawmakers To Impeach Gov. Okorocha. by Abagworo(m): 9:13am On Mar 25, 2013
Okija_juju:

And your name (China) defines you as one of those drug traffickers in China..

What has Rochas done in Imo State in the Past two years?! Please list some of them..

Second;y, there is something called due Process in ths country. How many road projects in Imo State passed through the Bereau of Public Procurement process?! (i.e if you even know what that means?!)

Next time you wanna pick fights, follow your fellow yahoo boys and drug pushers talk.. Ewu Mbaise..

This is Wetheral road now. You were the one that personally posted pictures of its open drainage and worn out median some months ago.

Re: Pressure On Lawmakers To Impeach Gov. Okorocha. by chikk(f): 9:38am On Mar 25, 2013
Abagworo:

This is Wetheral road now. You were the one that personally posted pictures of its open drainage and worn out median some months ago.

That road has NEVER been in a bad state for as long as I can remember. Using slabs to cover gutters doesn't qualify him to take credit for the good state of the road. Tell me something tangible pls. Let him leave all the good roads that mbakwe left in perfect shape and do something to his name! I've said it before, repainting bricks and slabs and filling pot holes is not road construction. Tell me something nice plsssssssss
Re: Pressure On Lawmakers To Impeach Gov. Okorocha. by Abagworo(m): 10:13am On Mar 25, 2013
chikk:

That road has NEVER been in a bad state for as long as I can remember. Using slabs to cover gutters doesn't qualify him to take credit for the good state of the road. Tell me something tangible pls. Let him leave all the good roads that mbakwe left in perfect shape and do something to his name! I've said it before, repainting bricks and slabs and filling pot holes is not road construction. Tell me something nice plsssssssss

I don't know how old you are but most of us were either babies or not yet born when Mbakwe was governor. The truth is that Wetheral was repaved, had its drainage covered and the median reconstructed in the last 6months. It is not wrong to renew old roads or are you saying he should leave the drainage open and infact ignore all the old roads to start a new one. The picture below is how the drainage was and without pavements.

Re: Pressure On Lawmakers To Impeach Gov. Okorocha. by Kamxin(m): 10:53am On Mar 25, 2013
Som ppl are begging the question seriously. Good roads are not more important than the law or constitution as the latter is the air on which the poor depend on 4 survival. If Okocha has dribbled it, let impeachment proceeding begin! Full stop.
Re: Pressure On Lawmakers To Impeach Gov. Okorocha. by chrisdoller(m): 11:24am On Mar 25, 2013
eating pepper soup with agidi abeg someone buy me one bottle of HERO

1 Like

Re: Pressure On Lawmakers To Impeach Gov. Okorocha. by decode55(m): 11:38am On Mar 25, 2013
Abeg! These people should leave Rochas alone. He's trying!
Re: Pressure On Lawmakers To Impeach Gov. Okorocha. by badesco(m): 1:30pm On Mar 25, 2013
People dont like good things, anyway okorocha is our man.
Re: Pressure On Lawmakers To Impeach Gov. Okorocha. by kcpumping(m): 1:36pm On Mar 25, 2013
Hi-Dee:

Andre or wateva u cal ursef, wich state has Okorocha transforme! By d way, wen ws d last time u wre in Imo State?

It's either u r blind, a mischevious political jobber or jst simply ignorant. Okorocha is lik any oda typical unperforming Nigerian governor, more corrupt dan u knw... 4get his sugar.coated.tongue, d hype n d money gulping PR... I dont knw wat d impeachment is abt o, but bliv me, he's no a saint!

Broda dee or so pls let's be sincere and stop giving ppl reason to believe dat naija youth ar not qualify to take up up d mantle of leadership cos d way things are going,when I read comments like urs I feel I feel bad, aw much could u have bin paid to sale d truth in ur mouth?aw on earth wud u say Rochas is not working bro?dat is quite sarcastic of u, pls broda let's support any one seeing working.....GOD bless u all
Re: Pressure On Lawmakers To Impeach Gov. Okorocha. by chikk(f): 2:01pm On Mar 25, 2013
*unfollowing*
Rochas is doing 'this' and 'that' yet no one can say exactly what he has done? SHAME
Re: Pressure On Lawmakers To Impeach Gov. Okorocha. by johnemeka(m): 2:28pm On Mar 25, 2013
Yazmin: The score is one 1-1, just like the super eagles match of yesterday. *sipping fayrouz and chewing groundnut as the movie gets interesting**....
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!but not fun.It looks chidish for okorocha to play this kind of game with his boy...
Re: Pressure On Lawmakers To Impeach Gov. Okorocha. by nnannamachael(m): 4:38pm On Mar 25, 2013
Rochas is a maradona,right from jos,we know him,he knows how to have his ways
Re: Pressure On Lawmakers To Impeach Gov. Okorocha. by Dede1(m): 4:53pm On Mar 25, 2013
Abagworo:

You are furiously making me doubt if you are capable of crossing a heavy traffic carriageway without an elder. Wetheral road remains one of the best roads in Owerre even before Mbakwe was elected governor in Imo State. It is only in your destitute world that covering a gutter with concrete slab is a gubernatorial achievement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jigawa Flood: Over 50 People Killed And Many Displaced (Video) / Things that can only be done in Nigeria / EFCC Arrests Babachir Lawal, To Arraign Him Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.