Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,373 members, 7,861,028 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:24 PM

Pressure On Lawmakers To Impeach Gov. Okorocha. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pressure On Lawmakers To Impeach Gov. Okorocha. (18290 Views)

Buhari's Ministers,Lawmakers To Get N9bn Housing,furniture Allowance / Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US / Delta State House Of Assembly Threatens To Impeach Gov. Uduaghan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pressure On Lawmakers To Impeach Gov. Okorocha. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 24, 2013
2015 is nt too far away. We shall hear about d 'real' Rochas after May 29th 2015 when he leaves office.
I hope d same persons singing his praise now will nt condemn him then.
I used to think d man Rochas was d leader of Ndigbo in d hatch.
Re: Pressure On Lawmakers To Impeach Gov. Okorocha. by damola311: 5:48pm On Mar 24, 2013
ezedolar: Pls we are mourning our brothers Islam and its followers killed in kano so the should not disturb us with politice

Don't tell me you wrote this yourself huh?.......oh boy! You don kill person with this uur grammatical Avtomat
Kalashnikov 47.......Beware ooo
Re: Pressure On Lawmakers To Impeach Gov. Okorocha. by Prince0500(m): 5:52pm On Mar 24, 2013
Bigflamie:
Uweh, dont let the love u have 4 him prevent you from seeing the bold words written on the wall.
Okorocha and his cronies are jus there for their own selfish interest but they forgot so soon that Imo people doesn't take shit from govt.
He should've known this from his predecessor (Ohakim).
What exactly do u mean?pls u shld also be advisd dat u shldnt allow d hatred u av 4 d gvnor to blindfold u 4rm nt seein d many achievmements of the Okorocha led administn in less dan 2yrs.IN ROCHAS WE TRUST
Re: Pressure On Lawmakers To Impeach Gov. Okorocha. by j4jj: 6:45pm On Mar 24, 2013
Ebestsms.com:
Hmm.

Their sources of income has been blocked by Rochas.
They are now crying, hehe this is just the begining @PDP mugus.

You already spoke my mind..full stop
Re: Pressure On Lawmakers To Impeach Gov. Okorocha. by chibuike123(m): 7:18pm On Mar 24, 2013
Yazmin: The score is one 1-1, just like the super eagles match of yesterday. *sipping fayrouz and chewing groundnut as the movie gets interesting**....
dude seriously u no well o
Re: Pressure On Lawmakers To Impeach Gov. Okorocha. by Abagworo(m): 7:24pm On Mar 24, 2013
I already noticed the media war against Rochas since late last year but I guess its all in vain. His achievements in infrastructure is as clear as day in Owerri and Orlu that I've visited recently. His privatization of waste institutions is also a very big achievement on its own.
Re: Pressure On Lawmakers To Impeach Gov. Okorocha. by rhymz(m): 7:33pm On Mar 24, 2013
[quote author=kaorama]I think Rochas will be disgraced. He is better described as a comedian. Udenwa is better than him and Ohakim put together. His free eduation is crumbling. Someone here tell me one project Rochas has accomplished
outside his Orlu zone. All he does is to go and dance with market women, buying and chewing roasted corn by the roadside, claiming to be the man of the people. But Imo eeople are too wise to be led astray. He can't deceive all.[/quote ]
you obviously are not in Owerri or any part of Imo state. Agbaso and his brother are learners. Rochas might be deceptive o but when it comes to getting the jobs done, he has been delivering it without qualms.
Re: Pressure On Lawmakers To Impeach Gov. Okorocha. by rhymz(m): 7:52pm On Mar 24, 2013
Hi-Dee:

Andre or wateva u cal ursef, wich state has Okorocha transforme! By d way, wen ws d last time u wre in Imo State?

It's either u r blind, a mischevious political jobber or jst simply ignorant. Okorocha is lik any oda typical unperforming Nigerian governor, more corrupt dan u knw... 4get his sugar.coated.tongue, d hype n d money gulping PR... I dont knw wat d impeachment is abt o, but bliv me, he's no a saint!
i am in Imo State now, and I am telling you that Rochas so has had very tangible developmental effect in Imo state. You will be lying to yourself if you claim not to be seeing the ongoing road projects, secondary school buildings and the cheques given to Imo state indigens for payment. He has been opening many roads in Owerri that hitherto were not in use. So no talk wetin you no sabi. If you wan argue, come 2morro morning come meet me at lake nwaebere, admiral bar, I will take you round Owerri at least before I leave for Aba, you can come with a camera for proof. Leave politics out of this, Rochas is working and it shows, whatever political intrigues going on btw him and the Agbaso is a different ball game that is not enough reason to lie or talk about sth you dont know like you do.
Re: Pressure On Lawmakers To Impeach Gov. Okorocha. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 24, 2013
Impeachment drama part 2, scene 1.
Re: Pressure On Lawmakers To Impeach Gov. Okorocha. by intrepid: 7:55pm On Mar 24, 2013
Hi-Dee:

Andre or wateva u cal ursef, wich state has Okorocha transforme! By d way, wen ws d last time u wre in Imo State?

It's either u r blind, a mischevious political jobber or jst simply ignorant. Okorocha is lik any oda typical unperforming Nigerian governor, more corrupt dan u knw... 4get his sugar.coated.tongue, d hype n d money gulping PR... I dont knw wat d impeachment is abt o, but bliv me, he's no a saint!
HONESTLY,reading some of these things make me believe that some of these Imo state guys on NL are blind and saddistic.Who else do they want to govern Imo state.PPL from outside who visit your state are attesting to wat good works they see in your state and you are here blackmailing a man that is transformin your place...You guys make me sick.How can a sane human compare Udenwa with Rochas? I think some of you are plain sick.

1 Like

Re: Pressure On Lawmakers To Impeach Gov. Okorocha. by Abagworo(m): 8:14pm On Mar 24, 2013
Both Ohakim and Udenwa are not as bad as some people portray them. They both left legacies like Udenwa's Imo secratariat(Recently reconstructed by Rochas) and the clean and green initiative which set the standard Rochas is using in Owerri today. The truth is that Rochas spread development beyond Owerri into the rural areas of the State as well as focused on human development. That stands him out amongst the trio.
Re: Pressure On Lawmakers To Impeach Gov. Okorocha. by aurenflani: 8:16pm On Mar 24, 2013
ezedolar: Pls we are mourning our brothers Islam and its followers killed in kano so the should not disturb us with politice

We are mourning our children murdered in cold blood by christianism adherents in the east. So everything has fallen into place.
Re: Pressure On Lawmakers To Impeach Gov. Okorocha. by Kamxin(m): 8:37pm On Mar 24, 2013
Idi Amin: They better impeach Peter Obi than that achiever. pls leave Rochas alone
plzz... Leave PETER alone ! No trace of foresighted Peter on vodoo politics playing itself out in Imo. Instead Rochas <APC MAN>presence in APGA has stolen away our peace esp in Imo.
Re: Pressure On Lawmakers To Impeach Gov. Okorocha. by Lizzypop: 8:52pm On Mar 24, 2013
As far as am concerned Rochas is indeed not worth all the praise. That's all

1 Like

Re: Pressure On Lawmakers To Impeach Gov. Okorocha. by chikk(f): 8:58pm On Mar 24, 2013
Toktee: Is people like you that do receive a bag of rice during xmas from pdp and think you are enjoying divident of democracy,...can you tell me that all the tractors that rochas bought for rular road are in owerri,can you also tell me that all the pensioneers that received their entitlement are all from owerri,can you tell me that the free education in the state is meant for owerri environs,,.,you are a disappointment,can you point out three project ohakhin complete in imo state;cos your oldman is a pdp does not mean you should become a liar.

With all due respect mr man or woman, I bid u to watch your tongue. I don't have any problem with owerri people and what rochas has done for them. If u must know, they're my people. Stop being unnecessarily fanatical. I hate politics. I don't know what brought about pdp and ohakim in my post. I never mentioned those. I don't have issues with him being impeached or not. My problem is with the people in this forum not even the topic. Imo people know what they're doing. Be it politics, game or reality, if rochas is found guilty, he'll leave. Its quite surprising that after all the 'heaven and earth' rochas is said to have done, all u can mention is tractors and pension. I'm more disappointed in U than U in me. Remember, I stand to be corrected and proven wrong. I NEED A LIST OF ROCHAS' ACCOmPLISHMENTS. I'm not taking sides with anyone, both past and present governors. I Just want the NLers here to say EXACTLY what he has done.
Re: Pressure On Lawmakers To Impeach Gov. Okorocha. by kurga(m): 9:15pm On Mar 24, 2013
Vincent 4:

..u dat want to impeach him..thunder fire u
You just couldn't resist quoting everything
Re: Pressure On Lawmakers To Impeach Gov. Okorocha. by Kamxin(m): 9:21pm On Mar 24, 2013
More objectivity needed, as most responents here are traped in the slippery terrain of argumentum ad horminem. The question is ''did Rochas follow due process in spending''
Re: Pressure On Lawmakers To Impeach Gov. Okorocha. by Abagworo(m): 9:31pm On Mar 24, 2013
The only project left earlier by Rochas because of politics is thte ring road initiated by Ohakim. I heard he has commenced work on it but is not going to do the flyover parts which I believe is understandable because of the quality of materials used in the base of the flyovers. Like I earlier wrote, Ohakim wasn't so bad in infrastructure but Rochas 2years has already surpassed the Ohakim + Udenwa 12years.
Re: Pressure On Lawmakers To Impeach Gov. Okorocha. by TechRev: 10:20pm On Mar 24, 2013
chikk:

With all due respect mr man or woman, I bid u to watch your tongue. I don't have any problem with owerri people and what rochas has done for them. If u must know, they're my people. Stop being unnecessarily fanatical. I hate politics. I don't know what brought about pdp and ohakim in my post. I never mentioned those. I don't have issues with him being impeached or not. My problem is with the people in this forum not even the topic. Imo people know what they're doing. Be it politics, game or reality, if rochas is found guilty, he'll leave. Its quite surprising that after all the 'heaven and earth' rochas is said to have done, all u can mention is tractors and pension. I'm more disappointed in U than U in me. Remember, I stand to be corrected and proven wrong. I NEED A LIST OF ROCHAS' ACCOmPLISHMENTS. I'm not taking sides with anyone, both past and present governors. I Just want the NLers here to say EXACTLY what he has done.

@lol you will never get that answer, you will wait in vain. Or dont you know NL again??
Re: Pressure On Lawmakers To Impeach Gov. Okorocha. by ewet: 12:34am On Mar 25, 2013
RUBBISH,very soon we shall know those who sent u after una start to dey fight over balance wey dem suppose pay u over this obviously politically motivated cry of wolf wey u dey do.
Re: Pressure On Lawmakers To Impeach Gov. Okorocha. by ewet: 12:44am On Mar 25, 2013
Okija_juju: I thought I also pointed out how many contracts running into millions in Imo state were given out to hand selected contractors without due process..

In a civilized nation, Rochas would be trembling in his seat by now, but you and I know that nothing will happen to him.

The man is simply a rogue in sheeps clothing.
He is a business man and the man spent his own personal money to get to tht post.so go tell all the mmumu people wey collect N1000 to vote for him to return his money then thy can start asking for accountability.thts wht u get when you sell your right for a cup of garri.
Imo people shuld even thnk God thy hav some1 like Rochas who is trying to do somthng 4 them.we have seen far worst ones who did nothng but steal thr people blind and even got state pardon.
Re: Pressure On Lawmakers To Impeach Gov. Okorocha. by jkross(m): 12:49am On Mar 25, 2013
Andre Uweh: These chaps are not serious at all. Impeach a man that has transformed the state within 14 months in office. Tell me any governor in Imo state that has done better than Okorocha except Kanu and Mbakwe.
I doubt you live in Imo..
Re: Pressure On Lawmakers To Impeach Gov. Okorocha. by Abagworo(m): 1:13am On Mar 25, 2013
TechRev:

@lol you will never get that answer, you will wait in vain. Or dont you know NL again??

What he has done in infrastructure is too numerous to mention. Apart from dozens of roads and new bridges across Nworie river linking old and new Owerri, the completion of new link roads within Owerri urban and reconstruction of the hitherto open drainages into mordern underground drainages with walkways in the old Owerri, he has transformed the New Owerri to something else. More like Europe than Africa. His free education, agricultural policy and employment of indigenous contractors is already known.

http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/residents-laud-okorocha-on-orlu-transformation/
Re: Pressure On Lawmakers To Impeach Gov. Okorocha. by EchikaChina: 2:13am On Mar 25, 2013
Okija_juju: I thought I also pointed out how many contracts running into millions in Imo state were given out to hand selected contractors without due process..

In a civilized nation, Rochas would be trembling in his seat by now, but you and I know that nothing will happen to him.

The man is simply a rogue in sheeps clothing.
Your name defines ur jobless status.... As an imolite residing outside the state.... Rochas has done so well more than all the military and PDP govs before him.
And this is just the 2nd year
Re: Pressure On Lawmakers To Impeach Gov. Okorocha. by calcal: 5:23am On Mar 25, 2013
The first governor to do something good in Igboland, gave them FREE EDUCATION yet ungrateful people wan impeach ham. weyting others don do for una to show - nothing.
Re: Pressure On Lawmakers To Impeach Gov. Okorocha. by Nobody: 6:17am On Mar 25, 2013
Re: Pressure On Lawmakers To Impeach Gov. Okorocha. by Kamxin(m): 7:04am On Mar 25, 2013
A sauce for the goose is also a sauce for the gander, just like dep. Governor, a 7-man panel should be set up. Allow him to pass through the furnace of scrutiny just like PETER if he is a rock he cant crumble. Okocha a dribbler from Sen Anyanwu 2 P.Obi from APGA 2 APC,& now from J.Agbaso 2 Chief judge Njemanze, but if the state house of assembly slip from his hands, it would be game over! 2 yrs of throat sliting politics in Imo. Coming soon season 2.
Re: Pressure On Lawmakers To Impeach Gov. Okorocha. by blackbeau1(f): 8:00am On Mar 25, 2013
Let's watch this drama unfold.
Re: Pressure On Lawmakers To Impeach Gov. Okorocha. by slimghost(m): 8:06am On Mar 25, 2013
Hahahahahahahahahahaha. Breeze don blow, fowl yansh don open!
Re: Pressure On Lawmakers To Impeach Gov. Okorocha. by Onyegecha(f): 8:23am On Mar 25, 2013
All the crooks in power have the same agenda-milk the people dry by whatever means possible. What the chief rogue will do now is simply to grease the greedy palms of his colleagues in crime and the grave matters raised will be swiftly swept under and buried with good grammar. Great pity
Re: Pressure On Lawmakers To Impeach Gov. Okorocha. by Okijajuju1(m): 8:26am On Mar 25, 2013
Echika China:
Your name defines ur jobless status.... As an imolite residing outside the state.... Rochas has done so well more than all the military and PDP govs before him.
And this is just the 2nd year

And your name (China) defines you as one of those drug traffickers in China..

What has Rochas done in Imo State in the Past two years?! Please list some of them..

Second;y, there is something called due Process in ths country. How many road projects in Imo State passed through the Bereau of Public Procurement process?! (i.e if you even know what that means?!)

Next time you wanna pick fights, follow your fellow yahoo boys and drug pushers talk.. Ewu Mbaise..
Re: Pressure On Lawmakers To Impeach Gov. Okorocha. by Onyegecha(f): 8:33am On Mar 25, 2013
calcal: The first governor to do something good in Igboland, gave them FREE EDUCATION yet ungrateful people wan impeach ham. weyting others don do for una to show - nothing.

Are serious? How can you be talking of free education when there is no education going on in the state? Have you been to ANY public school recently? Please get serious.

The man seems to be on a revenge mission under the guise of rescue. HE HAS INITIATED MANY PROJECTS BUT NOT ONE OF THEM HAS GENUINE INTENTIONS. Go to ICAPS right now and see things for yourself. Biko, let us hear abeg. I wish the lame house of assembly will grow some balls and go through with this impeachment because that will be the real RESCUE that Imo state needs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abia Speaker, Martins Azubuike, Impeached / Judges Are Not Permitted To Speak To The Media - NBA Boss / Open Grazing: Southern Govs Position Mere Declaration Of Intent - Itse Sagay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.