Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,298 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Do U Bliv In Spiritual Wife Or Husband? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do U Bliv In Spiritual Wife Or Husband? (615 Views)

Release Of Fluid While Sleeping, Does It Signifies You Have A Spiritual Wife. / Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? / Physcical Bodies Dwelling In Spiritual Heavens - Viaro, Lets Chat It Through. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do U Bliv In Spiritual Wife Or Husband? by leonshom(m): 10:50pm On Mar 23, 2013
Have always been hearing this Myth about having Spiritual Husband / Wife, but i don't actually believe if it truly happens to some people. To me, its like a deceptive believe, but,i would love to hear from anyone who has an Idea on such thing.
Re: Do U Bliv In Spiritual Wife Or Husband? by Tpave(m): 11:06pm On Mar 23, 2013
Supersticious belief.
Re: Do U Bliv In Spiritual Wife Or Husband? by obi4eze(m): 11:13pm On Mar 23, 2013
It's not a myth o! It's real. You may not believe it but that doesn't matter. It's a bad experience and I know someone who experiences it. Spirit husbands and wives (a.k.a. incubi and succubi) are real. They are evil spirits that trouble people and cripple their financial and marital progress. They could be inherited by ancestry or acquired via sex outside marriage. It's sad that many people are ignorant of their existence. Even those who know find it hard to liberate themselves because they don't know how to go about it.
Re: Do U Bliv In Spiritual Wife Or Husband? by greedie1(f): 12:23am On Mar 24, 2013
i believe it exists
Re: Do U Bliv In Spiritual Wife Or Husband? by Mynd44: 3:55am On Mar 24, 2013
If you are a traditionalist and you believe in it then you don't have a blame but if you are a Christian, you need to show me where in the Bible it was mentioned.

(1) (Reply)

Exposed! Redeemed Pastor Adeboye In N20b Fraud! / Temperature: Evidence For A Creator 3 / He Was Taken To Heaven And Hell Over 50 Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.