Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,529 members, 7,812,645 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? (13204 Views)

Are Spiritual Spouses Simply An Excuse For Bad Behavior? / God Does Not Leave Us In Spiritual Darkness–in Our Ignorance & Unbelief. / Physcical Bodies Dwelling In Spiritual Heavens - Viaro, Lets Chat It Through. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by Nobody: 12:45am On Mar 04, 2013
Do you believe in spiritual husbands and sexual demons? share your encounter and how you managed to rebuke it. Are they real? What makes a Christian vulnerable to them? Thanks.
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by Ubenedictus(m): 2:12am On Mar 04, 2013
BagLova: Do you believe in spiritual husbands and sexual demons? share your encounter and how you managed to rebuke it. Are they real? What makes a Christian vulnerable to them? Thanks.
for a xtian, spiritual husband and sexual demons aren't real, dat is d type of tale an angry/hungry man tell kids to scare them.
Maybe they i realities for idol worshippers, but xtians have already been delivered from such.

5 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by Goshen360(m): 3:23am On Mar 04, 2013
^^^ Hey, Ubenedictus, Whatz up son (of God); I can see you're doing well in recent time. Keep it up. You've spoken the truth.
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by Ubenedictus(m): 3:31am On Mar 04, 2013
Goshen360: ^^^ Hey, Ubenedictus, Whatz up son (of God); I can see you're doing well in recent time. Keep it up. You've spoken the truth.
hey bro goshen, thanks for the compliment.
May i ask how you measure "doing well"?

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by Goshen360(m): 3:59am On Mar 04, 2013
^^^Ouality of post, not quantity. Whenever you speak, you speak like one who has been married to the word of God grin
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by Joagbaje(m): 11:10am On Mar 04, 2013
@OP
They actually exist . I have dealt with many cases. They hinder progress and afflict their victims with numerous hindrances such as poverty ,struggle setback , marital crisis ,sicknes infertility and many more. Many women who experience miscariages will tell you someone had sex with them in the dream and the following day they experience miscariages .

It's through knowledge you deal with them. The first step in dealing with devils is identifying them , then use the authority of the name of Jesus to command them out of your life or body as the case may be. Meditate on you rights in christ. If you command with authority and believe . It. Will leave you . You may experience coughing ,shaking ,vomit and sometime you may not . But if you experience certain manifestation on the course of expelling it and the feeling goes on for more than a day like spittle coming from you etc . Get an experienced minister to help you . It very simple.

8 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 04, 2013
BagLova: Do you believe in spiritual husbands and sexual demons? share your encounter and how you managed to rebuke it. Are they real? What makes a Christian vulnerable to them? Thanks.

Good morning Bag,

I do not subscribe to the notion of 'spiritual husbands'. In order for one to be married to another, some factors must come in to play. Marriage is not between a man and a spirit or a spirit and a lady. For marriage to be binding it has to be between two human beings amongst some other things.
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by Joagbaje(m): 12:52pm On Mar 04, 2013
striktlymi:

Good morning Bag,

I do not subscribe to the notion of 'spiritual husbands'. In order for one to be married to another, some factors must come in to play. Marriage is not between a man and a spirit or a spirit and a lady. For marriage to be binding it has to be between two human beings amongst some other things.

If I may come in here. There had been issues in the bible of relationship between spirit beings and man

Genesis 6:4
There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

So based on that principle demons do the same today . Some with consent others without consent of the victim. Some inherited by dedication to idols or spirit by parents .

4 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 04, 2013
Joagbaje:

If I may come in here. There had been issues in the bible of relationship between spirit beings and man

Genesis 6:4
There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

So based on that principle demons do the same today . Some with consent others without consent of the victim. Some inherited by dedication to idols or spirit by parents .

Good afternoon joagbaje,

Yes you are right but I believe that is quite different from being a husband or wife to a spirit.
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by Yvete(f): 1:09pm On Mar 04, 2013
*Scary thought anyways*
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by Sweetapple007(f): 2:18pm On Mar 04, 2013
I believe in JESus christ, ad those things exist.
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by strangest(m): 2:19pm On Mar 04, 2013
Any type of disobedience can give demons access to your body for its use. For people that are actively and willfully living in sexual sin the open door is apparent. It’s the people that are doing what they believe to be right before the Lord but are yet still struggling with these spirits that are the most perplexed.
• In West Africa they call these dream visitors; 'night husbands and night wives.'
• The Latin people of those days called it the 'encounter with incubi and succubi.'

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by ayoade2: 2:27pm On Mar 04, 2013
They are real like many other demonic harrasments too. You may deny its existence; those who are oppressed wont anyway. 1 John 5: 19 says 'we are sons of God but the whole world is under the power of darkness'. If you are in Christ Jesus,and you understand your position and power in the covenant,you are freed from any form of satanic harasment.I hope you wont wait till you are oppressed before you run into the name of the Lord which is a srong tower.
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by Goshen360(m): 2:29pm On Mar 04, 2013
Spiritual wickedness (call it spiritual spouse or demons or whatever force\name is called) EXIST BUT NOT ON THOSE WHO ARE IN CHRIST JESUS. So, let's get it straight please.
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by Legalplayerz: 2:29pm On Mar 04, 2013
Wow.......
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by HAH: 2:29pm On Mar 04, 2013
OP if you are a Christian ask your pastor if exorcism is real, if you are a muslim ask your imam if Rukyah is real.
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by Beaf1: 2:35pm On Mar 04, 2013
A lady once narrated that she has conceived 4 times from being intimate with a spirit. This she was told by her 'spiritual doctor' who usually abode the pregnancies. He always sleeps with her before the 'abortion' takes place. Talk about being gullible, naive and stupitt!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by zangiff(m): 2:38pm On Mar 04, 2013
that is the language of some gullible CAC and Celestial prophet. Gullible
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by Sunnycliff(m): 2:41pm On Mar 04, 2013
Experiences like these are real! Never undermine he power of demons and fallen angels. Yet, we can exaul them so high that we forget that we have a God of ultimate powers and authority to whom demons themselves tremble at his Name and words!
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by Dolakinz(m): 2:41pm On Mar 04, 2013
weldone evri1. Pls those having sex in dia dreams,wot shud they do. Is having sex in a dream synanimous wit spiritual husband or wife. Thx
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by flames77(m): 2:42pm On Mar 04, 2013
Read this book "He came to set the captives free",or you can google it.........Read and be clearified.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by Joagbaje(m): 2:44pm On Mar 04, 2013
striktlymi:

Good afternoon joagbaje,

Yes you are right but I believe that is quite different from being a husband or wife to a spirit.

The spirits can claim ownership illegally. In the process of casting devils out ,I have heard some scream " THIS IS MY HOUSE,YOU CAN'T CAST ME OUT" or " I AM HER HUSBAND!" Or " I AM HIS WIFE"
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by Lovine: 2:44pm On Mar 04, 2013
All these writers who rebuff the existence of evil spirits, spirit husbands and wives, they forgot their backgrounds and foundations. Your backgrounds start with these demon spirits. The spring, market, village are all in their names and you think you are free without deliverance? Many know the truth but pretend they are Christians and Muslims. Check your dreams, ur activities, etc. What is the course of your set back, badluck? No, check where you are coming from? Some of you got these evil spirits from night clubs, friends you keep, where you went in the past in search of solutions, etc. These evil spirits can never manifest in you as much as you doubt their existence, but you are dying gradually and all your questions have not received answers. Whether you believe it or not, those shrines in your father's house, idols in your villages you can't deny their existence. They are the root of your setback in marriage and carriers.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by kokoye(m): 2:47pm On Mar 04, 2013
I used to have wet dreams when I was young and 'full to the brim'.

Could those have been with spiritual spouses?
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by Lovine: 2:48pm On Mar 04, 2013
In those days do you know that certain people are dedicated to demons (idols) as husbands and wives. Why?
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by pweeryambre: 2:48pm On Mar 04, 2013
Spiritual husbands, I'm not sure. Intimate demons, yea but I like to call it :my love ghost, I can dream it up anytime I want to, he can appear in form of a woman, (depends on my mood anyway) whatever it is, I believe u can control it, cos its all in the mind. If u start believing dis sort of things then it starts happening. Though mine is not my husband, its just my intimate whatever...

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by guardian09(m): 2:48pm On Mar 04, 2013
striktlymi:

Good afternoon joagbaje,

how and what makes it different?you could google it and see the results for urself
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by 222Martins(m): 2:49pm On Mar 04, 2013
To all those who are in doubt, I don't blame you. A carnal mind will never understand the things of the spirit.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by Koolking(m): 2:50pm On Mar 04, 2013
I dont believe in these Deja Poo called spiritual spouses and intimate demonds.
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 04, 2013
Beaf!:
A lady once narrated that she has conceived 4 times from being intimate with a spirit. This she was told by her 'spiritual doctor' who usually abode the pregnancies. He always sleeps with her before the 'abortion' takes place. Talk about being gullible, naive and stupitt!

This is nothing new. I made some comments sometimes ago about "Alien abduction" on women who get pregnant without contact with men. It is happening all over the world(including accounts in the bible). I was banned by a sensitive christian moderator from all religious thread because what i said is something the Christians do not want their members to know. That was lack of tolerance!

Extraterrestrials have been visiting our planet for millions of years. In my opinion, they are the so called "spiritual husband". they are highly advanced,probably million and billions of light years ahead of our civilization. Most of them are no more physical,they are a "type 3,4 civilization(spiritual beings). As far as i am concerned, Jesus of the people was their product(virgin birth?) yes born of a earthly mother and Extraterrestrial father. That made him half human,half .....

Most women have children in other worlds,they mostly visit them in their dreams. I see nothing demonic about that.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by Lovine: 2:53pm On Mar 04, 2013
Some of you even bear the names of these idols. You are under their influence and you need deliverance for you to move forward in life. Our forefathers contaminated us and without deliverance no one will escape.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Good Friday: Is It Really Wrong To Eat Meat? / Traditional Monotheism-The Yoruba example / Rescuing Nigerian Children From Witchcraft Accusation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.