Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Pictures From 2face And Annie's Wedding Reception - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures From 2face And Annie's Wedding Reception (43579 Views)

10 “OMG I Wanna Marry” Pictures Of 2face And Annie Idibia Together (photos) / Photos From 2face Book Launch "A Very Good Bad Guy" / Picture Updates From 2face & Annie's Wedding In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From 2face And Annie's Wedding Reception by nwgoziri(m): 8:48am On Mar 24, 2013
Dis remind me of 1 of ur music album(2face)....u talk abt our politician"thy go cari our money go france"ur own nw u cari m go dubai!:vry bad of u
Re: Pictures From 2face And Annie's Wedding Reception by BarryX(m): 8:48am On Mar 24, 2013
They should try posting Good pictures, These pictures look kinda fuzzy and BTW why taking the pictures of empty seats. HML tuBaba

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From 2face And Annie's Wedding Reception by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 24, 2013
Classicalman: Where is TONTO DIKE?
she went to excreate, dats all
Re: Pictures From 2face And Annie's Wedding Reception by playcharles(m): 8:50am On Mar 24, 2013
all those cash wud av been spent here in Nigeria, atleast it wud av increase our GDP by 0.001%..., i was expecting BET TV and Entertainment Channel to carry it live, bunch of money miss way
Re: Pictures From 2face And Annie's Wedding Reception by cyril83(m): 8:54am On Mar 24, 2013
Abeg i no wan hear say D'banj no show this yanga. Abi him don yansh annie wey 2baba catch dem ?
Re: Pictures From 2face And Annie's Wedding Reception by xynerise: 9:00am On Mar 24, 2013
Congrats Tu-face and welcome to my world cool.
Re: Pictures From 2face And Annie's Wedding Reception by Richieunlimited: 9:00am On Mar 24, 2013
HML sha..... Still amazin, tubaba got Marid 2 Annie.. S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ wht am I waiting for? Any lucky girl on nairaland should add Mε̲̣̣̣̥ up 28D6767E..
Re: Pictures From 2face And Annie's Wedding Reception by slimfit1(m): 9:03am On Mar 24, 2013
It's people that don't even listen to his music that will now benefit from the wedding well done.

The only controversial wedding I've ever came across.

Now the billionaires to will start taking our little money to foreign land to spend.

Make sure u release your next song in Dubai.

Thank god I don't even listen to your music anyway.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From 2face And Annie's Wedding Reception by amedusikirabl(f): 9:09am On Mar 24, 2013
Finally finally,congrats 2 d newest couple.god bless ur union
Re: Pictures From 2face And Annie's Wedding Reception by Angel778(f): 9:14am On Mar 24, 2013
L'blaque Haven:
May God continue to bless this Naija Royal Wedding.
royal wedding indeed with five children from 2 women outside marriage already. Ann should be ready to face future battle. Sure he wil stil be going to see his other children and babymama.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From 2face And Annie's Wedding Reception by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 24, 2013
and after this wastage they will break up in 3 months. to hell with celebrity wedding with all its ups and down
Re: Pictures From 2face And Annie's Wedding Reception by free2ryhme: 9:23am On Mar 24, 2013
Re: Pictures From 2face And Annie's Wedding Reception by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 24, 2013
Wow! This is beautiful....HML Annie Ãήϑ 2baba
Re: Pictures From 2face And Annie's Wedding Reception by igweOn(m): 9:43am On Mar 24, 2013
@p, bt we are still toping at d group.
Re: Pictures From 2face And Annie's Wedding Reception by igweOn(m): 9:52am On Mar 24, 2013
2baba congrat my broda u too much abeg, idoma guys no de carry last.
Re: Pictures From 2face And Annie's Wedding Reception by Samuel360: 9:57am On Mar 24, 2013
So they moved the partying to Lebanon.This is the reception venue. It held in Lebanon, The World Islands. It was an hour journey from Dubai and guests got to the venue by a ferry.… -

See More:: http://www./profiles/blogs/tuface-annie-idibia-and-guests-at-wedding-reception-photos

1 Like

Re: Pictures From 2face And Annie's Wedding Reception by Wittywizard(m): 10:08am On Mar 24, 2013
thank gOD I DEY FRNT PAGE... Who b 2face self... Abeg my wedding comes up next week 4 north...if interested call me... Security wit a.k47 guaranteed...
Re: Pictures From 2face And Annie's Wedding Reception by Revolva(m): 10:08am On Mar 24, 2013
Listening to 2face - Ocho..tubaba ocho idango une ne fi ma lo e ..e du ma ti chaka ee !!
Re: Pictures From 2face And Annie's Wedding Reception by BlackPeni5: 10:11am On Mar 24, 2013
2face has set the bar very high for our so called celebrities...I must say, this is d most glamorous wedding by a Nigerian entertainer.

But why do naija people love to hate progress...Is it your money? Did you contribute to the wedding or did 2baba borrow money from you?

Its their time...let them enjoy it.
Re: Pictures From 2face And Annie's Wedding Reception by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 24, 2013
Money they would have spent in this country, they chose to spend it in faraway Dubai. Let me hear anyone whine about the poor state of the Nigerian economy again. Mtcheeeew! Na them get money pass Bella Adenuga?
Re: Pictures From 2face And Annie's Wedding Reception by Gguy4real: 10:47am On Mar 24, 2013
Ogbeni 2baba congrat to u and ur new wife i hope this one will last
Re: Pictures From 2face And Annie's Wedding Reception by Regiblinkz(m): 11:17am On Mar 24, 2013
babe_online: So this is the s*it they wasted tax payers money on, abi? angry shocked shocked shocked shocked angry
the wedding is now tax payers money abi?..nigerians are just hateful and you can never please them
Re: Pictures From 2face And Annie's Wedding Reception by cutiebaby: 11:29am On Mar 24, 2013
2baba is not supose to marry again in d first palce or he would have taken another lady apart from 1 of his babymakaing machines. Anyway annie should be ready for future battle cos 2baba have just added fuel to d pilar of fire he has created by those children outside his marriage. No thanks to d man dat prepared annie's charm for her cos 1day e go expire. Girl be wise!

1 Like

Re: Pictures From 2face And Annie's Wedding Reception by sobastical: 12:35pm On Mar 24, 2013
Richieunlimited: HML sha..... Still amazin, tubaba got Marid 2 Annie.. S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ wht am I waiting for? Any lucky girl on nairaland should add Mε̲̣̣̣̥ up 28D6767E..

Stay there dey post pin, you better upgrade and wake up!
Re: Pictures From 2face And Annie's Wedding Reception by sobastical: 12:35pm On Mar 24, 2013
cyril83: Abeg i no wan hear say D'banj no show this yanga. Abi him don yansh annie wey 2baba catch dem ?

Dirty minds
Re: Pictures From 2face And Annie's Wedding Reception by damolgret: 12:37pm On Mar 24, 2013
[quote author=babe_online]So this is the s*it they wasted tax payers money on, abi?
Re: Pictures From 2face And Annie's Wedding Reception by sobastical: 12:40pm On Mar 24, 2013
cutie baby: 2baba is not supose to marry again in d first palce or he would have taken another lady apart from 1 of his babymakaing machines. Anyway annie should be ready for future battle cos 2baba have just added fuel to d pilar of fire he has created by those children outside his marriage. No thanks to d man dat prepared annie's charm for her cos 1day e go expire. Girl be wise!

Don't just conclude things like that, you can never tell the plans and things he has put in place. He (2face) wouldn't be that stupid to just pick annie as a wife without proper settling for others, and am very sure he's mature to handle that with the help of their famlies.
Re: Pictures From 2face And Annie's Wedding Reception by sobastical: 12:41pm On Mar 24, 2013
free2ryhme: [img]http://3.bp..com/-rvvX9k1nixY/UU4tvoBPlTI/AAAAAAAAQL8/WhKJCdlihmc/s1600/re.JPG[/img]

faces of the huslters

LOL, scary face looking for the next victim. D girl on white looks like 12:41:18 PM goldie sef.cheesy
Re: Pictures From 2face And Annie's Wedding Reception by Popowaa: 1:37pm On Mar 24, 2013
Shocked
gree-die:
2nd.... just in case
grin
Re: Pictures From 2face And Annie's Wedding Reception by greedie1(f): 1:49pm On Mar 24, 2013
Popowaa: Shocked
i know grin grin
Re: Pictures From 2face And Annie's Wedding Reception by tonjoan: 2:49pm On Mar 24, 2013
joanpinkie: most lavishing,and lovely . most women's drm. I love dat it really shows he doesnt care if he goes bankruptcy aftawards so long as he gav her d best ever.hmmm such love show coming frm 2baba, father of many. I want a man dat i will be d only queen in his palace no matter how poor ,i will help him to conguer empires. Niz pix. I nid more

It really is heart warming when a spouse appreciates efforts and sacrifices from the better half however little or great it is.
Re: Pictures From 2face And Annie's Wedding Reception by hardigsbaba(m): 3:03pm On Mar 24, 2013
Na empty glass cups I dey see here so.......look@ SS, is he bored?.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tokunbo Aboderin: Kemi Olunloyo Was Raped & Got Pregnant By Her Father (Video) / Clarion Chukwura Receives A Kiss From Her Husband As They Step Out In New York / Daddy Freeze Mocks Lagos Mainland Residents Following Heavy Flood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.