Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,078 members, 7,828,798 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Pictures From 2face And Annie's Wedding Reception - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures From 2face And Annie's Wedding Reception (43580 Views)

10 “OMG I Wanna Marry” Pictures Of 2face And Annie Idibia Together (photos) / Photos From 2face Book Launch "A Very Good Bad Guy" / Picture Updates From 2face & Annie's Wedding In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From 2face And Annie's Wedding Reception by gRutiE(f): 3:24pm On Mar 24, 2013
Pls where is FAZE nd BLACK FAZE abi 2face no invite them.[color=#990000][/color] shocked
Re: Pictures From 2face And Annie's Wedding Reception by specialguest(f): 4:14pm On Mar 24, 2013
Classicalman: Where is TONTO DIKE?

She missed the wedding because she was busy in Nigeria contesting for miss nairaland front page. cheesy
Re: Pictures From 2face And Annie's Wedding Reception by Harmvirus(f): 4:42pm On Mar 24, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked the wedding make sense die
Re: Pictures From 2face And Annie's Wedding Reception by kolamilan(m): 5:41pm On Mar 24, 2013
The first girl mouth be like pig own
Re: Pictures From 2face And Annie's Wedding Reception by cutiebaby: 7:17pm On Mar 24, 2013
sobastical:

Don't just conclude things like that, you can never tell the plans and things he has put in place. He (2face) wouldn't be that stupid to just pick annie as a wife without proper settling for others, and am very sure he's mature to handle that with the help of their famlies.
but he is not showing a good example as a public figure dat he is.
Re: Pictures From 2face And Annie's Wedding Reception by leeland(m): 12:51am On Mar 25, 2013
Kim and cris did more than dis,and were are dy now.No beef,but wish u HML.2 baba n Anne.
Re: Pictures From 2face And Annie's Wedding Reception by Nobody: 4:30am On Mar 25, 2013
Where is Peter & Paul Okoye
Re: Pictures From 2face And Annie's Wedding Reception by Donmichaelz(m): 7:58am On Mar 25, 2013
joanpinkie: most lavishing,and lovely . most women's drm. I love dat it really shows he doesnt care if he goes bankruptcy aftawards so long as he gav her d best ever.hmmm such love show coming frm 2baba, father of many. I want a man dat i will be d only queen in his palace no matter how poor ,i will help him to conguer empires. Niz pix. I nid more
Are u serious sister?smiley
Re: Pictures From 2face And Annie's Wedding Reception by Delible(m): 8:31am On Mar 25, 2013
Lesson. Not too late to make corrections.
Re: Pictures From 2face And Annie's Wedding Reception by timecop28: 11:34am On Mar 25, 2013
Human beings are ever insatiable, una go sha criticize. Una hypocrisy na highest! The traditional wedding he had in Akwa Ibom, how many of u nagging ones were there?? Annie wanted a dream wedding and she got it. The could choose to have their wedding anyhow they wish to. An intelligent person would quit hating and just wish the newly weds a HML.
Re: Pictures From 2face And Annie's Wedding Reception by beautycos: 1:39pm On Mar 25, 2013
I pity d moni spent on dis weddin oooo! I pray dis weddin last sha
Re: Pictures From 2face And Annie's Wedding Reception by tironanig(m): 3:26pm On Mar 25, 2013
I call dis waste of tym and money...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tokunbo Aboderin: Kemi Olunloyo Was Raped & Got Pregnant By Her Father (Video) / Clarion Chukwura Receives A Kiss From Her Husband As They Step Out In New York / Daddy Freeze Mocks Lagos Mainland Residents Following Heavy Flood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.