Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 - Religion (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 (15525 Views)

8 false Teachings by Churches And The Biblical Truths Concerning them. / The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. / What Apostle Paul Had To Say About Tithes And Other Heretic Teachings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 26, 2013
musKeeto: [img]http://s0.flogao.com.br/s9/30/03/05/525/7728785.jpg[/img]

Goshen and Obadiah on left and right.... guess who's in the center? grin
Your guess is as good as mine..

All hailings to OBAZUGEE 1 of Israel... you taught the non-tither and the Catholic runaway a few lessons in honoring Scriptural doctrines.. you have done marvelously well. For the Scriptures do say

and

To those 'heathens' bothered about your CAPS LOCK, Scriptures do say

To the rest of the Christian Community on NL

With love and two sucks,
Muskeeto cool
grin grin grin APPRECIATE THE GESTURE AND KIND WORDS MI COMPADRE MUSKEETO LOL
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 26, 2013
Ubenedictus: u no get work! Goshen gat his own bible knowledge and his "expositions" most times have substance. It not his fault he can't agree with you.
WELL THE MAN MADE MY BUSINESS HIS BUSINESS SO I AM MAKING HIS BUSINESS MY BUSINESS. ITS ONLY FAIR wink
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Ubenedictus(m): 8:47am On Mar 26, 2013
Calculus12:

I definitely do not have an agenda ii am pursuing. ii don't have a grudge with u as a person though ii can't ssay same for that fooolish fellow called frosbel. My problem with this thread is the title. Obadiah has been judged before any meaningful discussion was made. That shows that this conversation is more like the inquisitions of old.

Where exactly in d bible is it stated that d bible will interpret itself? When d apostles had disputes did they allow d bible to interpret itself or they relied on the holy spirit to guide them? If it was d holy spirit, where then did u get this thing about the bible interpreting itself? ii definitely agree dat d bible MUST agree on every topic but this is not d same as letting d bible interpret itself.

It is very possible for someone to interpret d bible in a way dat every part of d bible agrees with his explanation and yet still get it wrong. All of u should note dat ii might not agree with d teachings of obadiah but does this give me d right to say that his teachings r correct or false? ii think obadiah's teachings agrees with each other based on his interpretation just like urs might agree based on ur interpretation but does this mean that u r correct and he is wrong; or that he is right and u r wrong?
amen
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Ubenedictus(m): 8:55am On Mar 26, 2013
Goshen360: @ Calculus12,

You must also understand that when the Apostles existed then, the New Testament had not being completed or written yet but in the process. This age and time, it is completed and we now have the complete revelation PLUS the Spirit of God and of Truth. The truth of any interpretation NOW is that, it must not contradict what is already written or completed, from beginning to the earth.
i really doubt there is something called "complete new testament"
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by plappville(f): 8:59am On Mar 26, 2013
Something has happened here......chaieeeee shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Ubenedictus(m): 9:14am On Mar 26, 2013
musKeeto: [img]http://s0.flogao.com.br/s9/30/03/05/525/7728785.jpg[/img]

Goshen and Obadiah on left and right.... guess who's in the center? grin
Your guess is as good as mine..

All hailings to OBAZUGEE 1 of Israel... you taught the non-tither and the Catholic runaway a few lessons in honoring Scriptural doctrines.. you have done marvelously well. For the Scriptures do say

and

To those 'heathens' bothered about your CAPS LOCK, Scriptures do say

To the rest of the Christian Community on NL

With love and two sucks,
Muskeeto cool
muskeeto too begin quote bible. World don end b dat.
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 26, 2013
Atheists get their own interpretation na... Na freestyle something... wink

1 Like

Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 26, 2013
Bobbysworld28: Calculus, let us start from one point.
Jesus never lied & is sinless. Agreed? Good.
Let us therefore take him as d reference point. His teaching, his life, his actions. R we still 2geda? Good enuf u mentioned him reading from d scroll. He shows it dt all d prophets were pointing 2 him. Concur? Good!
So, after he leaves d scene his disciples start acting like him & behaving like him so much so dt they were called christians. U with me bro?
Nt too long, dis guy who has been killing christians comes along into d fold. He learns for several yrs b4 penning down a lot of wht we knw as d New testament while drawing heavily from the old. He doesn't go at variance with Christ but glorifies Christ by evn showing his supremacy.
His writings were in harmony with previous prophecy, wht Christ said abt himself & wht fellow apostles said.
Dt is wht Goshen meant by scripture interpreting scripture.
Now anyone who dwells in d OT to d detriment of d NT by saying rubbish abt it, or who's words & actions don't tally with Christs is nt a christian. He alone knws wht he intends 2 achieve.
I'm yet to c d wrong Goshen did 2 u. Bt one thing I knw 4 sure is dt u & obadiah are strange bedfellows. Dt chap is out of his mind and u r nt even realising it. D only string dt ties both of u is ur hate for Goshen.
My guy, let d words of Christ dwell richly in u

And d moral of ur story is?
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 26, 2013
The moral of d story is let d words of Christ dwell richly in u. Dt way He will keep u 4rm falling
Stay blessed

2 Likes

Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by shdemidemi(m): 12:34pm On Mar 26, 2013
All I see here is someone or rather two people making themselves the subject of our faith/gospel
What is there to be proud about
Goshen says He is open to criticism. The other guy acts like He is an authority.
Please let us all be wrong and God right.
If you can't stand constant questions and belligerent confrontations, you can as well keep your message under lock and key within your four walls. Especially when your interpretations will contradict the whole essence of salvation.

15 Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. 16 But shun profane and idle babblings, for they will increase to more ungodliness. 17 And their message will spread like cancer

3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

NB knowing what cow means or sheep or whatever way we choose to interpret them, this is not the gospel
Our interest as Christians should be focused on the gospel of Christ , any one teaching otherwise should be accursed

8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

9 As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 26, 2013
obadiah777: I TRIED STOPPING FOR A COUPLA DAYS LAST WEEK. IT SEEMED UN-NATURAL. I AM ADDICTED TO CAPS
You need therapy. Your wife ishilove has been nagging you about it.
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 26, 2013

5 Likes

Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Ishilove: 4:27pm On Mar 26, 2013
MoltenMagma:
angry
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 26, 2013
LoJ: Shalom brother Goshen.

The issue is not about winning or loosing but rather warning those who are sincere in their heart and might have been seduced and deceived by afrocentric, ethnocentric and egocentric theories. Let those who have hear, listen and understands what the spirit says to the church. This [end]time is very favourable to all sort of new age teaching and methodologies: We shall nonetheless never bend and compromise the truth.

Be blessed.

Lionel of JESUS

The underlined is precisely the point.

Remember the KKK and even so many colonial Christians who practiced a religion of race and not one of love. The Hebrew Israelites are a heretical cult, projecting the black man above all other races and peoples.
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by debosky(m): 4:40pm On Mar 26, 2013
@ muskeeto

You don convert from atheism? cheesy I gbadun your scriptural quotes oh. cheesy
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 26, 2013
frosbel:

Remember the KKK and even so many colonial Christians who practiced a religion of race and not one of love. The Hebrew Israelites are a heretical cult, projecting the black man above all other races and peoples.
Lol, surprising you have a problem with the bolded, when the Bible projects the ISRAELITES above all other races and peoples.

1 Like

Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 26, 2013
debosky: @ muskeeto

You don convert from atheism? cheesy I gbadun your scriptural quotes oh. cheesy

grin grin grin grin
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 26, 2013
musKeeto:
Lol, surprising you have a problem with the bolded, when the Bible projects the ISRAELITES above all other races and peoples.

The Israelies are indeed a people and still are , mostly spiritually though.

The bone of contention here , is that a certain group of black Americans started a sect called Hebrew Israelites and in the process denounced the real Jews as false and deceptive etc etc.

We all agree the original Jews were not white, but they were not black either.

This is what the typical Jews would have looked like.

Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 26, 2013
plappville: Something has happened here......chaieeeee shocked shocked shocked shocked
YUP LOL.
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 26, 2013
MoltenMagma:
ISHILOVE IS A CANTANKEROUS AND FASTIDIOUS WOMAN.
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 26, 2013
LoJ: Shalom brother Goshen.

I would like one more time to encourage in this noble task of denouncing heresies and perversions of the holy doctrine. It is not easy task, and it brings a lot of misunderstandings. If I had more time, I would have backed you up throughout the debate. However, as I previously said, and I do again express to you my full support in this.

The issue is not about winning or loosing but rather warning those who are sincere in their heart and might have been seduced and deceived by afrocentric, ethnocentric and egocentric theories. Let those who have hear, listen and understands what the spirit says to the church. This [end]time is very favourable to all sort of new age teaching and methodologies: We shall nonetheless never bend and compromise the truth.

Be blessed.

Lionel of JESUS
YOUR MAN LOST. ACCEPT DEFEAT LIKE A MAN AND QUIT ACTING MELANCHOLIC
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 26, 2013
Ubenedictus: muskeeto too begin quote bible. World don end b dat.
MUSKEETO IS VERSATILE LIKE THAT grin
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 26, 2013
frosbel:

DEUTERONOMY 7 VS 6 For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth. <<<< SOMEONE HAS NOT READ THEIR BIBLE DILIGENTLY
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 26, 2013
musKeeto:
EXACTLY.
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Ishilove: 6:56pm On Mar 26, 2013
obadiah777: ISHILOVE IS A CANTANKEROUS AND FASTIDIOUS WOMAN.
undecided

angry
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 26, 2013
Ishilove:
undecided

angry
LOL grin
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 26, 2013
frosbel:

The Israelies are indeed a people and still are , mostly spiritually though.

The bone of contention here , is that a certain group of black Americans started a sect called Hebrew Israelites and in the process denounced the real Jews as false and deceptive etc etc.

We all agree the original Jews were not white, but they were not black either.

This is what the typical Jews would have looked like.

LAMENTATIONS 4 VS 8 Their visage is blacker than a coal; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick.

LAMENTATIONS 5 VS 10 Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine. <<<< ISRAELITES DURING FAMINE IN ANCIENT BABYLON EMPIRE AROUND 3000 OR SO YEARS AGO

SONG OF SOLOMON 1 VS 6 Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me <<< KING SOLOMON RELATIVE OF JESUS

JOB 30 VS 30 My skin is black upon me, and my bones are burned with heat <<< JOB THE ISRAELITE

FROSBEL THE REPROBATES JEWS BELOW

REVELATION 2 VS 9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

REVELATION 3 VS 9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 26, 2013
Ishilove:
undecided

angry
obadiah777: LOL grin
Ishi and obadiah sitting on a tree

K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!! grin

You two make a gret pair. Imagine geting ishi and obad married & populating the world with mor obadiah's...

Dang, that wil be worse than obadiah's nukes. undecided

1 Like

Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 26, 2013
MoltenMagma:

K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!! grin

You two make a gret pair. Imagine geting ishi and obad married & populating the world with mor obadiah's...

grin grin grin THE LORDS NUKES. NOT MINE LOL
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Ishilove: 7:59pm On Mar 26, 2013
MoltenMagma:

K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!! grin

Niggi,quit the matchmaking
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by seyibrown(f): 1:01am On Mar 27, 2013
Subscribing

1 Like

Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 27, 2013
seyibrown: Subscribing
that's why you always come last in class.
*obadiah's voice* YOU REPROBATE HEATHEN grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Why Did God Send Satan To Earth??? / The Six Kinds Of People You Will Find In A Church In Naija / Why Do People Name Their Children 'jacob'. Is The Name Even Good?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.