Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 (15515 Views)

8 false Teachings by Churches And The Biblical Truths Concerning them. / The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. / What Apostle Paul Had To Say About Tithes And Other Heretic Teachings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Goshen360(m): 12:43pm On Mar 24, 2013
@ frosbel,

Thank you. I'll like to get down to the OP now.
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 24, 2013
goshap: help me out i havnt seen that post or topic ur refering to.

Not that this matters since e be like say Goshap resemble our infallible teacher, i go post am since u say make i helep u:

okeyxyz:

This is very insightful. NICE!!
Se.x itself is not(and cannot be) sin. The real "sin" is se.x-abuse; meaning se.xual-immorality; meaning fornication. Abuse is either unnatural or illegal(without consent) se.x, including r.ape, bestiality, homo\bi-se.xuality, pedophilia, idolatry, etc

You do not need marriage to enjoy se.x. Marriage as we know it is a invention\tradition of man, not of god. Se.x between consenting adult male and female CANNOT be sin, it is a nature and it is godly expression. This is the freedom that christ has given you: the infinite right to go as you "please", to express your true self without the conscience of the law in the way to condemn you with it's: "Thou shalt not..., thou shalt not...". If god cannot sin, then whatsoever is of god's nature(pleasures of eating, drinking and s.ex) cannot be sin. Enjoy...

Instead of our infallible teacher Goshen to condemn the bold, d guy go do backyard consultation come tell us the following infallible words:

Goshen360: Hello everyone,

This is sooooooo hard for me to say but I have to say it anyway with a pure and open heart. In all my Christian life, I've being made to believe that fornication is s.ex between unmarried Christians while Adultery is s.ex between two married people outside their marriage. After talking with our brother okeyxyz via email. Brother okeyxyz said something to me that are hard to believe like the teachings of Apostle Paul. He then made reference that his definition of fornication is NOT his own inventions but as DEFINED IN STRONG'S CONCORDANCE. Since I have Strong's concordance, I wanted to proof our brother wrongs and thinking I will get hold of him, alas, he was right in his definition. I also consulted 7 other bible dictionaries I have in my library, NONE of them defined fornication as s.ex between two unmarried people.

Well, I challenge you to do the same research before you quote me. I hereby challenge everyone to get to the meaning of the word 'fornication' as it appeared EVERY WHERE in scripture and let's have your definition. There's no where (from my research) scriptures say fornication to be s.ex between two unmarried people, it defined fornication as 'illicit or unlawful s.ex related to har.lot, prostitution and s.ex between one married and the other unmarried. It also have figurative meaning of idolatry'. I love to listen to people before I challenge them, then examine what is said if there's any truth therein. That's what I've done in this case with okeyxyz.
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Goshen360(m): 12:46pm On Mar 24, 2013
@ All, You people should not derail this thread please. I beg of you. Allow things to go according to the purpose of the thread.
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:46pm On Mar 24, 2013
inspiredbyGOD:.:
Both sides are still taking their time before the main battle commences, meanwhile Obadiah has been trying to fend off the attack from camp Goshen.

It seems we got lot of fellas from camp Goshen. Anyway, there is nothing special about that. Lets go back to what happens when Goshen360 and Obadiah777 are both on stage draggingly the slam.

https://www.nairaland.com/1034141/god-did-not-create-only/

this was a remark from Reyginus

Reyginus:.:
It is confirmed. Somebody is lost. My advice: Never again drag into battles you cant handle. Your points are wack,unscriptural and theologically blind.Obadiah77 just end it.

Toward the end of the battle, Goshen360 started speaking in foreign language. He lost it and was no where to be found.

Judging from the survival match on Sep 01 , 2012; it is clear to us that Obadiah777 gave Goshen360 the greatest hit. Hmmmm, Goshen360 returns to his feet challenging Obadiah777 again.

I remembered a saying in Yoruba, "Agbo to tan di seyin, Agara lo mu wa" meaning "the sheep that reverse went to get more power". This is the reason Goshen360 is flooding in soldiers like goshap, frosbel and likes I don't wanna mention.

It a sunny sunday, and this match will be the greatest. Happy viewing

1 Like

Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 24, 2013
Goshen360: @ All, You people should not derail this thread please. I beg of you. Allow things to go according to the purpose of the thread.

Na only obadiah b false teacher wey dem go expose?
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Goshen360(m): 12:50pm On Mar 24, 2013
@ Obadiah777,

Goshen360:

Obadiah777 had been teaching among others the followings:

1. That Joseph is the father of our Lord Jesus Christ hereby denying the virgin birth according to scriptures.

The above is the FIRST thing we wanna deal with. How did you arrive at the above and how is Joseph the father of our Lord Jesus Christ?

1 Like

Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 24, 2013
frosbel:

You are not preaching the gospel of Jesus, you are preaching the gospel of hate against the white race and Jews.

The true gospel is to call all races, peoples, languages etc into ONE body and under ONE head which is Christ Jesus. There is no distinction of color or race or tribe in the eyes of God.

FIRST OFF THERE IS SUCH A THING CALLED GENERALIZATION. YES EVEN THE LORD GENERALIZES. OK LETS SEE THE LORD GENERALIZING

ROMANS 9 VS 13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated. <<< THESE ARE NATIONS OF PEOPLE NOT INDIVIDUALS. ESAU IS EDOM OR IDUMEA IN GREEK. THESE ARE CAUCASIANS. THATS A GENERAL STATEMENT. LETS SEE ANOTHER GENERAL RACIST STATEMENT

DEUTERONOMY 7 VS 6 For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth. <<< THE LORD HAS A FAVORITE PEOPLE ABOVE THE REST. THESE ARE THE ISRAELITES.

NOW IN THE MIDST OF THOSE TWO GENERAL STATEMENTS ABOVE THERE WILL BE WICKED NEGROS AND RIGHTEOUS CAUCASIANS. HOWEVER THE LORD DEALS WITH GENERAL STATEMENTS.

AND SOME OF YOU WONDER IF THE LORD IS BLACK AND ISRAELITES ARE BLACK THEN WHY ARE WE GOING THROUGH HELL ? WELL HERE IS YOUR ANSWER

1 PETER 4 VS 17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God? <<< WE ARE GOING THROUGH PUNISHMENT FIRST BECAUSE WE GOT THE LAWS FIRST. THATS WHY WE ARE IN HELL. AND YES WE ARE IN HELL. HELL IS WHAT THE LORD DOES TO YOUR NATION

PSALMS 9 VS 17 The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God

SO IF YOU ARE LOOKING AT THE CURRENT PLIGHT OF NEGROS AND BECAUSE OF THAT YOU THINK WE CANT BE THE PEOPLE OF GOD ? THEN YOU ARE A WICKED AND CARNAL PERSON AND THE LORD IS NOT WORKING WITH YOU. YOU HAVE TO LOOK BEYOND THE PHYSICAL AND DELVE INTO THE SPIRITUAL OF WHY THINGS ARE HAPPENING THE WAY THEY ARE.
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 24, 2013
obadiah777: FIRST OFF THERE IS SUCH A THING CALLED GENERALIZATION. YES EVEN THE LORD GENERALIZES. OK LETS SEE THE LORD GENERALIZING

ROMANS 9 VS 13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated. <<< THESE ARE NATIONS OF PEOPLE NOT INDIVIDUALS. ESAU IS EDOM OR IDUMEA IN GREEK. THESE ARE CAUCASIANS. THATS A GENERAL STATEMENT. LETS SEE ANOTHER GENERAL RACIST STATEMENT

DEUTERONOMY 7 VS 6 For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth. <<< THE LORD HAS A FAVORITE PEOPLE ABOVE THE REST. THESE ARE THE ISRAELITES.

NOW IN THE MIDST OF THOSE TWO GENERAL STATEMENTS ABOVE THERE WILL BE WICKED NEGROS AND RIGHTEOUS CAUCASIANS. HOWEVER THE LORD DEALS WITH GENERAL STATEMENTS.

AND SOME OF YOU WONDER IF THE LORD IS BLACK AND ISRAELITES ARE BLACK THEN WHY ARE WE GOING THROUGH HELL ? WELL HERE IS YOUR ANSWER

1 PETER 4 VS 17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God? <<< WE ARE GOING THROUGH PUNISHMENT FIRST BECAUSE WE GOT THE LAWS FIRST. THATS WHY WE ARE IN HELL. AND YES WE ARE IN HELL. HELL IS WHAT THE LORD DOES TO YOUR NATION

PSALMS 9 VS 17 The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God

SO IF YOU ARE LOOKING AT THE CURRENT PLIGHT OF NEGROS AND BECAUSE OF THAT YOU THINK WE CANT BE THE PEOPLE OF GOD ? THEN YOU ARE A WICKED AND CARNAL PERSON AND THE LORD IS NOT WORKING WITH YOU. YOU HAVE TO LOOK BEYOND THE PHYSICAL AND DELVE INTO THE SPIRITUAL OF WHY THINGS ARE HAPPENING THE WAY THEY ARE.

God has nothing to do with your misuse of scripture, you are on you own with this terrible confusion you have found yourself in ,and remain captive to.
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 24, 2013
obadiah777: DUMMY LEARN TO READ AND UNDERSTAND THE BIBLE AND THE PROPHESIES. THE REAL JEWS ARE THE NEGROS. SEE THIS IS LIKE ARGUING WITH A RETARD. THE BIBLE CLEARLY STATES THAT THE JEWS ARE NEGROS. THE BIBLE STATES THEY WILL BE KICKED OUT OF THE LAND IN 70 AD. THE BIBLE STATES THEY WOULD RUN INTO THE INTERIORS OF AFRICA. THE BIBLE CLEARLY SAYS THEY WOULD BE ATTACKED BY CAUCASIANS AND TAKEN ON SLAVE SHIPS. WHAT BIBLE ARE YOU READING OR MORE IMPOTANTLY ARE YOU EVEN READING THE BIBLE AT ALL ? THEN AGAIN SCRIPTURE SAYS THAT THOSE WHOSE NAMES ARE NOT WRITTEN IN THE BOOK OF LIFE FROM THE FOUNDATION WILL BE DECIEVED BY THE DOCTRINES OF THE BEAST WHICH IS THE DOCTRINES OF DEMONS WHICH IS YOU. YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THE BIBLE BECAUSE YOU ARE A WICKED HUMAN BEING. THE LORD DOES NOT LET WICKED PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THE WORD. THE UNDERSTANDING OF THE WORDS IN THE BIBLE IS CONCEALED FROM WICKED PEOPLE. IT SAYS THAT IN THE BOOK OF ISAIAH 6 VS 10 Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed. THE LORD DOES NOT WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND HIS WORDS BECAUSE HE DOES NOT WANT YOU TO BE HEALED. THIS MEANS YOU ARE A WICKED PERSON. THINK ABOUT THAT FOR A MINUTE
i say this with love and respect as i assume ur a christain fellow and aquinted with ur bible ,BRO UR MIXING UP THE NEW AGE RELIGION WITH THE BIBLE,BEATING ARROUND THE BUSH AND GETTING CONFUSE,IF U POSSES THE HOLY SPIRIT ASK HIM TO DIFFERENT BOTH RELIGIONS FOR U,I HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF BOTH AN I AM CONDIDENTLY TELLING YOU THAT THE ASPECT UR SWINGING INTO IS THE NEW AGE RELIGIOUS ASPECT,NOT THE BIBLE INSPIRED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT,U VERSES ARE STANDRAD BUT THE AMOUNT OF SUPERSTION AND TWISTING INVOLVED IN THE INTERPRETATION IS THE PROBLEM,U ATTACK THE BIBLE FROM A SYMBOLIC VIEW ,INSTEAD OF AN HOLY GHOST INSPIRED VIEW,IM ONLY TAKING MY TIME TO IRON THIS STUFF OUT CAUSE OF THE CHRISTAIN WHO MIGHT NOT BE AS SOUND AS U AND I,OR THE REST,BLIV IT OR NT THEIR R PPLE IN THE WORLD EVEN CHRISTAINS WHO WOULD LOOK UP TO U AS THEIR SPIRITUAL FADA,SINCE UR OBIVOUSLY SOUND AND CHARISMATIC IN THEGOSPEL,AND U DONT WANT TO FEED THEM THIS AND MISLEAD THEM . Me no more debating again ,i'l jst follow the trend of this topic.

Oga Goshap,welcome o.

1 Like

Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 24, 2013
jacobscros: obadiah777 is there any other person on earth that teaches ALL ur doctrines?
ONLY THE ELECT MEN OF GOD. IF YOU AINT THE ELECT YOU WONT HAVE IT. THE REST OF YOU WILL GET THE FULL PICTURE IN THE KINGDOM

REVELATION 14 VS 3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Goshen360(m): 12:58pm On Mar 24, 2013
Calculus12:

Whatever issues you have in the past with me, please deal with it and move on. On that thread, I gave the definite answers from what I found out in the definition and you will be liable to present anything different. I was very clear on my stance on that thread from the word meanings. If you want to re-visit that issue, open another thread with my name and I will attend to you. This thread is to discuss the issues mentioned in the OP. Thank you!
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 24, 2013
Calculus12:

LOL I AM DANIEL IN THE LIONS DEN. BUT I AM PROTECTED. THE LIONS WILL DE DEFANGED AND DECLAWED BY THE THE TRUTH
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Orpelin: 1:00pm On Mar 24, 2013
can try to itemise the REAL contentious points that both side will debate upon?
Seems they are still on the Jews & Negro case for now. https://www.nairaland.com/1234367/all-negros-know-relocated-jerusalem

I saw these & wish to bring them here.
jacobscros: obadiah 777 do u still stand by ur doctrine that those who believe and die in christ will not fly into the sky during rapture?

obadiah777: BROS THE LINKS AINT WORKING. HOWEVER I HAVE READ THE VERSE AND IT IS NOT REFERING TO MODERN DAY ISRAEL. THOSE IN ISRAEL TODAY ARE CALLED BIBLICAL AMALEKITES.
Link: https://www.nairaland.com/1219082/repent-kingdom-god-hand/1
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by cyrexx: 1:01pm On Mar 24, 2013
This is interesting,

I can see both team obadiah and team goshen proving from the same Bible that each camp has the truth while the other is in error. This can only happen when you have 66 fairy tales from 40 different authors compiled by early Catholics and people were indoctrinated to see it as word of God.

1 Like

Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 24, 2013
frosbel: There is no doubt that our brother obadiah777 is a racist false prophet , who just like the KKK and white supremacists , twist the scriptures to favor one race against another , while advancing the demonic cause of the black separatist movement.

In God's kingdom there is no race, no color, no language, we are all ONE.

I used to joke with obadiah777's funny expositions in the past , but now realize he could be leading the gullible down a dark path.

Ignore our brother obadiah777 , he is a false teacher.

Read more about black Hebrew Israelites : HERE

See kettle dey laugh pot say hin black.
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 24, 2013
jobless atheists must always comment on the God they do not believe in.

Abeg leave us to wallow in our delusions, go and worship your sky daddy aka Ricard Dawkins , we love our spaghetti monster. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 24, 2013
Calculus12:

Not that this matters since e be like say Goshap resemble our infallible teacher, i go post am since u say make i helep u:

Instead of our infallible teacher Goshen to condemn the bold, d guy go do backyard consultation come tell us the following infallible words:

thank you,bro pls jst post me the link to this topic befor i say my mind,so as nt to divert this present topics .thanks

*but what the Bleep* ignor.
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Ishilove: 1:05pm On Mar 24, 2013
obadiah777: YALL AINT COMING WITH STIFF OPPOSITION AND STRONG MEAT THAT I CAN BATTLE WITH. YOU ARE COMING UP WITH EMOTIONAL OUTBURSTS. I DONT DO EMOTIONS. I DEAL STRICTLY WITH SCRIPTURES. I WILL BE BACK WHEN YOU HAVE STIFF OPPOSITION THAT WOULD MAKE ME THINK HARDER.

OH I SEE GOSHEN IS HERE LOL MAYBE I WILL STAY AND WATCH
grin grin
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 24, 2013
Goshen360: @ Obadiah777,

The above is the first thing we wanna deal with. How did you arrive at the above and how is Joseph the father of our Lord Jesus Christ?
IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND HISTORY THEN ANSWERING THAT QUESTION FOR YOU WILL BE A WASTE OF TIME. AND MORE IMPORTANTLY CAN YOU TRACE HISTORY IN THE BOOK OF ZECHARIAH CHAPTER 5 AND DANIEL CHAPTER 7 AND 2 PETER CHAPTER 3 AND REVELATION CHAPTER 8 ? IN THOSE CHAPTERS IT TELLS YOU HOW IN THE ERA OF THE GENTILES EACH EMPIRE THAT IS CROWNED WILL HAVE ITS OWN DOCTRINES ( AN EPHAH OF WICKEDNESS ) ( ALSO CALLED A WOMAN. YES WOMAN IN THE BIBLE MEANS DOCTRINES ) WILL PASS AND MORPH FROM ONE EMPIRE TO THE NEXT AND THE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD WOULD BE DECIEVED BY THESE DOCTRINES, ONE OF WHICH IS THE VIRGIN BIRTH. IT IS A DOCTRINE OF DEMONS. IT IS THE WORSHIP OF WOMEN. IT IS THE WORSHIP OF THE QUEEN OF HEAVEN.
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by inspiredbyGOD(m): 1:08pm On Mar 24, 2013
frosbel:

are you here for entertainment or to learn scripture brother.

One minute you believe in God, the next minute you are not sure cheesy , this is not entertainment, this is a battle for the truth.

Yes, a battle for the truth. What makes your interpretations true and Obadiah's own a lie? Afterall, the ''Holy Spirit'' gave you both the interpretations. Bottomline is, this thread is not going to change anything. You'll carry on with your own interpretation and Obadiah will carry on with his, nothing will change at all. This is just pointless.

2 Likes

Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 24, 2013
Goshen360:

Whatever issues you have in the past with me, please deal with it and move on. On that thread, I gave the definite answers from what I found out in the definition and you will be liable to present anything different. I was very clear on my stance on that thread from the word meanings. If you want to re-visit that issue, open another thread with my name and I will attend to you. This thread is to discuss the issues mentioned in the OP. Thank you!

Open another thread make you come give us a bit of your infallible teachings? No thank you!

#Ohhhh this my sugar caine don finish....make I go buy jumbo size pop corn!
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 24, 2013
frosbel:

God has nothing to do with your misuse of scripture, you are on you own with this terrible confusion you have found yourself in ,and remain captive to.

AN EMOTIONAL OUTBURST. ACT LIKE A MAN AND DEAL. EMOTIONS ARE FOR SMALL KIDS
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 24, 2013
goshap: i say this with love and respect as i assume ur a christain fellow and aquinted with ur bible ,BRO UR MIXING UP THE NEW AGE RELIGION WITH THE BIBLE,BEATING ARROUND THE BUSH AND GETTING CONFUSE,IF U POSSES THE HOLY SPIRIT ASK HIM TO DIFFERENT BOTH RELIGIONS FOR U,I HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF BOTH AN I AM CONDIDENTLY TELLING YOU THAT THE ASPECT UR SWINGING INTO IS THE NEW AGE RELIGIOUS ASPECT,NOT THE BIBLE INSPIRED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT,U VERSES ARE STANDRAD BUT THE AMOUNT OF SUPERSTION AND TWISTING INVOLVED IN THE INTERPRETATION IS THE PROBLEM,U ATTACK THE BIBLE FROM A SYMBOLIC VIEW ,INSTEAD OF AN HOLY GHOST INSPIRED VIEW,IM ONLY TAKING MY TIME TO IRON THIS STUFF OUT CAUSE OF THE CHRISTAIN WHO MIGHT NOT BE AS SOUND AS U AND I,OR THE REST,BLIV IT OR NT THEIR R PPLE IN THE WORLD EVEN CHRISTAINS WHO WOULD LOOK UP TO U AS THEIR SPIRITUAL FADA,SINCE UR OBIVOUSLY SOUND AND CHARISMATIC IN THEGOSPEL,AND U DONT WANT TO FEED THEM THIS AND MISLEAD THEM . Me no more debating again ,i'l jst follow the trend of this topic.

Oga Goshap,welcome o.
WHAT THE HECK IS NEW AGE RELIGION ? WHAT DOES THAT MEAN ? IS THIS A CRUTCH UNDER WHICH YOU HIDE YOUR IMPOTENCY TO REPLY TO A POST ? WHAT IS RELIGION ? WHO TELLS YOU I PRACTICE RELIGION ? CUZ I DIDNT TELL YOU THAT. LETS SEE WHAT THE LORD CONSIDERS RELIGION

JAMES 1 VS 27 Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world. <<< THATS WHAT THE LORD CONSIDERS RELIGION. ALL THAT STUFF YOU DO IN CHURCHES ? THOSE ARE DENS OF INIQUITIES.

ANOTHER EMOTIONAL OUTBURST.
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 24, 2013
Goshen360: @ frosbel,

Thank you. I'll like to get down to the OP now.

Infallible teacher telling the pope of Hateism to shut up...

Na who go excomunicate who for this issue na?

#this is better than watching a movie.
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by inspiredbyGOD(m): 1:14pm On Mar 24, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

It seems we got lot of fellas from camp Goshen. Anyway, there is nothing special about that. Lets go back to what happens when Goshen360 and Obadiah777 are both on stage draggingly the slam.

Toward the end of the battle, Goshen360 started speaking in foreign language. He lost it and was no where to be found.

Judging from the survival match on Sep 01 , 2012; it is clear to us that Obadiah777 gave Goshen360 the greatest hit. Hmmmm, Goshen360 returns to his feet challenging Obadiah777 again.

I remembered a saying in Yoruba, "Agbo to tan di seyin, Agara lo mu wa" meaning "the sheep that reverse went to get more power". This is the reason Goshen360 is flooding in soldiers like goshap, frosbel and likes I don't wanna mention.

It a sunny sunday, and this match will be the greatest. Happy viewing
Yes, we are really in for a big one here. This should be epic.
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 24, 2013
goshap: ur mind is your strongest tool,the evidence of God in you, u control ur mind it does nt control u, in some case u nid to let ur mind free in other to attain sumtins which r supposed said to be beyound u.take for example the knowledge of ur concious mind(you) is limited,but ur unconcious mind knows all and sees all,when u surrender to the holy spirit in a sense what do u do( NOTE THAT THIS NOT EXACTLY CHRISTAIN BASE).,, I BLIVE WEN THE BIBLE WAS SAYING ,YEA R gods ,tis probably what it meant. Im jst sayn,ur meant to use ur mind nt be a prisoner.

Yes we all are gods. We all are infinity beings,it is in our DNA . People should be taught HOW to think and not WHAT to think! That is the problem with religion.

1 Like

Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 24, 2013
frosbel: jobless atheists must always comment on the God they do not believe in.

Abeg leave us to wallow in our delusions, go and worship your sky daddy aka Ricard Dawkins , we love our spaghetti monster. cheesy

Please say hi to your imaginary God. If i may ask, who is Richard Dawkins?

1 Like

Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 24, 2013
obadiah777: AND TO SHOW YOU HOW INSANE THIS FOO-L CALLED GOSHEN IS, HE IS ANSWERING HIS OWN QUESTION WITH HIS OWN DOUBLE ID. HE IS GOSHEN AND HE IS GOSHAP. THE MAN HAS TOTALLY LOST WHATS LEFT OF HIS DAYUM MIND. HE IS CLEARLY AN INSANE FELLOW grin
Lol.. I tot as much when I read the posts.. but wait a minute, a profet calling one FOOL. Smh
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Goshen360(m): 1:21pm On Mar 24, 2013
obadiah777:

IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND HISTORY THEN ANSWERING THAT QUESTION FOR YOU WILL BE A WASTE OF TIME. AND MORE IMPORTANTLY CAN YOU TRACE HISTORY IN THE BOOK OF ZECHARIAH CHAPTER 5 AND DANIEL CHAPTER 7 AND 2 PETER CHAPTER 3 AND REVELATION CHAPTER 8 ?

First, I asked a simple question - How Joseph became the ONE that had s.ex with Mary to produce Christ? You're talking about history. All you have to do is show us from scripture where it says or lead to Joseph being the earthly father of Christ.

obadiah777:

IN THOSE CHAPTERS IT TELLS YOU HOW IN THE ERA OF THE GENTILES EACH EMPIRE THAT IS CROWNED WILL HAVE ITS OWN DOCTRINES ( AN EPHAH OF WICKEDNESS ) ( ALSO CALLED A WOMAN. [size=15pt]YES WOMAN IN THE BIBLE MEANS DOCTRINES[/size] ) WILL PASS AND MORPH FROM ONE EMPIRE TO THE NEXT AND THE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD WOULD BE DECIEVED

How does Joseph and Mary BECOMES "ERA OF THE GENTILES EMPIRE"? And how does that answer the question of Joseph had se.x with Mary to produce Christ? Now, you don't have to waste precious people's time. Go straight to the point and be brief in your answers so we can handle issues accordingly.

2. Where did you get that woman = doctrine IN THE BIBLE. Do you have scriptures or Hebrew\Greek meaning where you came to this conclusion? Please show us. The thing is, you cannot just make a statement and stamp it on truth.

obadiah777:

IT IS A DOCTRINE OF DEMONS. IT IS THE WORSHIP OF WOMEN. IT IS THE WORSHIP OF THE QUEEN OF HEAVEN.

Okay, virgin birth is a doctrine of the demons. No problem! That's where we are here. Lets see if it was not according to God's prophesy in Isaiah 7:14,

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

And this was fulfilled in Matthew 1:23,

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

For God to say a 'virgin', then it means a 'virgin'. Otherwise, you make God a liar and you corrupt the word. This is the issue you need address without distracting.

2 Likes

Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 24, 2013
obadiah777: WHAT THE HECK IS NEW AGE RELIGION ? WHAT DOES THAT MEAN ? IS THIS A CRUTCH UNDER WHICH YOU HIDE YOUR IMPOTENCY TO REPLY TO A POST ? WHAT IS RELIGION ? WHO TELLS YOU I PRACTICE RELIGION ? CUZ I DIDNT TELL YOU THAT. LETS SEE WHAT THE LORD CONSIDERS RELIGION

JAMES 1 VS 27 Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world. <<< THATS WHAT THE LORD CONSIDERS RELIGION. ALL THAT STUFF YOU DO IN CHURCHES ? THOSE ARE DENS OF INIQUITIES.

ANOTHER EMOTIONAL OUTBURST.
since u dnt knw the structure of ur lie,i advice u either stop lieing or research and gt ur facts staight.
Truth u said abt the church anyway.
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 24, 2013
ifeness:

Yes we all are gods. We all are infinity beings,it is in our DNA . People should be taught HOW to think and not WHAT to think! That is the problem with religion.
YOU ARE RIGHT. WE ARE ALL gODS BUT WE WILL DIE LIKE MEN. SCRIPTURE SAYS THAT PSALMS 82 VS 6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 24, 2013
goshap: thank you,bro pls jst post me the link to this topic befor i say my mind,so as nt to divert this present topics .thanks

*but what the Bleep* ignor.

Hmmm...

https://www.nairaland.com/1187920/why-sex-sin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Heated Argument, Note: This Could Shake Your Belief (photos) / Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel / How Should I Pay My Tithe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.