Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,528 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support - Business (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support (129587 Views)

HolarDeb.org Nairaland CUSTOMER SUPPORT / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support / Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Sambayour(m): 3:31pm On Nov 26, 2013
please i deposited into ur truexgold account with perfect money deposit invoice instead of p.o.b...i 'd like to transfer the fund 4rm perfectmoney 2 p.o.b

18***7-PM-SAMUEL

P.O.B Username: sambayour
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by bobojoshua(m): 4:47pm On Nov 26, 2013
pOb. funding
pOb username:bobojonathan
96***7-pm-Joshua
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by ano460: 6:24pm On Nov 26, 2013
TruexGOLD:

ABOVE ORDER WAS PROCESSED SUCCESSFULLY.

Thanks I got the payment.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by ano460: 6:39pm On Nov 26, 2013
TruexGOLD:

ABOVE ORDER WAS PROCESSED SUCCESSFULLY.

Thanks for that, I got the payment.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by ebony888(m): 7:17pm On Nov 26, 2013
Pls, how can I fund my POB account with P.M.

Pls reply its urgent
thanks
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 8:50pm On Nov 26, 2013
ebony888: Pls, how can I fund my POB account with P.M.

Pls reply its urgent
thanks

1. Click on deposit
2. Select perfectmoney
3. Enter the amount you wish to fund
4. Tap the deposit button
5. Follow on-screen instructions to complete your payment.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 8:56pm On Nov 26, 2013
ano460:

Thanks for that, I got the payment.

You 're welcome.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 9:00pm On Nov 26, 2013
Sambayour: please i deposited into ur truexgold account with perfect money deposit invoice instead of p.o.b...i 'd like to transfer the fund 4rm perfectmoney 2 p.o.b

18***7-PM-SAMUEL

P.O.B Username: sambayour

We didn't receive such notification,
Please send your payment notification through the site.

Thank you.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 9:00pm On Nov 26, 2013
bobojoshua: pOb. funding
96***7-pm-Joshua

We didn't receive such notification,
Please send your payment notification through the site.

Thank you.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Spambot: 10:49pm On Nov 26, 2013
hi
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 10:58pm On Nov 26, 2013
Spambot: hi

Hello Bro.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by ebony888(m): 11:52pm On Nov 26, 2013
I dont have PM yet can I still fund my POB...if the above answer is yes pls kindly put me tru...

Thanks
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by kossynerule: 12:00am On Nov 27, 2013
Pls I want to fund an online betting account(POB) with truexgold but I don't know how to go about it. Will so much appreciate ur urgent reply
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 8:51am On Nov 27, 2013
ebony888: I dont have PM yet can I still fund my POB...if the above answer is yes pls kindly put me tru...

Thanks

YES! We can fund your POB account directly using your username. But you need to register on the site first.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 8:56am On Nov 27, 2013
kossynerule:
Pls I want to fund an online betting account(POB) with truexgold but I don't know how to go about it. Will so much appreciate ur urgent reply

Kindly register on our website. You will find detailed information on how to go out it, once you login. You can contact us via live chat or skype should you experience any difficulty.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by edenhazard(f): 9:01am On Nov 27, 2013
Credit my p.o.b acct
318726-POB-monsuru
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 9:18am On Nov 27, 2013
eden hazard: Credit my p.o.b acct
318726-POB-monsuru

CREDITED.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by ebony888(m): 9:40am On Nov 27, 2013
Am finding it hard to register...shld I give U my details so u can help me register...pls I need it badly

God bless U
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by kossynerule: 10:20am On Nov 27, 2013
TruexGOLD:

Kindly register on our website. You will find detailed information on how to go out it, once you login. You can contact us via live chat or skype should you experience any difficulty.
What's ur website?..do I need to fund my truexgokd account before funding my POB account. Pls I need detailed answer.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 11:32am On Nov 27, 2013
kossynerule:
What's ur website?..do I need to fund my truexgokd account before funding my POB account. Pls I need detailed answer.

Pls check our signature for site's url.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by maniox(m): 12:12pm On Nov 27, 2013
nice job you are doing but i think you can up the rate at which you buy Pm from individuals giving the price of dollar
at the blackmarket and the rate you sell back.
if some one is willing to sell 500unit and above i think you should buy more than the rate of 166$
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 12:50pm On Nov 27, 2013
maniox: nice job you are doing but i think you can up the rate at which you buy Pm from individuals giving the price of dollar
at the blackmarket and the rate you sell back.
if some one is willing to sell 500unit and above i think you should buy more than the rate of 166$

Mind you... other ex buy @ N165.
All the same, we have noted your suggestion.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 1:50pm On Nov 27, 2013
The below Discount/Promo will help you to ORDER for WEBMONEY at N190/USD via our website.

smiley7619316-O25R8K0smiley

How to use discount/promo codes on TruexGOLD.

1. First you need to obtain a valid discount/promo code from any of our official pages i.e. FACE BOOK, TWITTER, OR NAIRALAND.
2. Place your order online, make payment and complete your payment notification with your discount/promo code.

That's ALL.

Please NOTE that the above DISCOUNT/PROMO code can ONLY be used once, after which it expires.

WATCH OUT FOR MORE DISCOUNT/PROMO CODES ON THIS PAGE.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by koretlinkz: 2:06pm On Nov 27, 2013
truexgold.com:
The below Discount/Promo will help you to ORDER for WEBMONEY at N190/USD via our website.

smiley7619316-O25R8K0smiley

How to use discount/promo codes on TruexGOLD.

1. First you need to obtain a valid discount/promo code from any of our official pages i.e. FACE BOOK, TWITTER, OR NAIRALAND.
2. Place your order online, make payment and complete your payment notification with your discount/promo code.

That's ALL.

Please NOTE that the above DISCOUNT/PROMO code can ONLY be used once, after which it expires.

WATCH OUT FOR MORE DISCOUNT/PROMO CODES ON THIS PAGE.

Good development....

But discount code for PM will be more appreciated.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by bobojoshua(m): 2:56pm On Nov 27, 2013
notification has been sent
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by bobojoshua(m): 2:58pm On Nov 27, 2013
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by bobojoshua(m): 2:59pm On Nov 27, 2013
bobojoshua: pOb. funding
96***7-pm-Joshua
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 5:26pm On Nov 27, 2013
bobojoshua: notification has been sent

Hello... your POB account has been credited.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Sambayour(m): 7:59pm On Nov 27, 2013
please whr can i find the notification form on ur website..mayb an attached screenshot 'll do
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Sambayour(m): 9:45pm On Nov 27, 2013
i just filled the notification form....

184587-PM-SAMUEL
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 1:24am On Nov 28, 2013
Sambayour: i just filled the notification form....

184587-PM-SAMUEL

In a response to your earlier request, we have credited "Sambayour" which we believe is your POB account. Please check.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by bodmax: 1:49am On Nov 28, 2013
The International Conference on Wealth Creation answers the question-gap between "guess" investment risk and knowledge based investment owing to requisite skill. A shift for your financial future also providing access to business leverages for global setup. www.internationalwealthconference.org

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (99) (Reply)

SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement / 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) / Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.