Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support - Business (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support (128976 Views)

HolarDeb.org Nairaland CUSTOMER SUPPORT / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support / Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Shezkid: 2:01pm On Jan 27, 2015
truexgoldcom:

Yes, give them this transaction id 54c0a50c188f2. That is the one pending.

voguepay said they have rectify the issue,that the money is delivered to truexgold
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Shezkid: 2:03pm On Jan 27, 2015
Hello Sir,

Please disregard the previous post,it was wrongly sent to you.

The reason the value was not given for the transaction you carried out was because the status of the transaction shows pending, Considering this we have gotten across to the gateway provider to confirm the true status of the transaction. Once we receive feedback we shall get across to you accordingly. We apologize for the inconveniences.
Reply, Reply All or Forward | More
support@voguepay.com Hello Sir, Please disregard the previous post,it was wrongly sent to you. The reason the value was not given for the transaction you carried out was because the status of the transaction shows pending
Jan 24 at 2:59 PM
support@voguepay.com
To
me
Jan 25 at 7:20 PM
Hello Sir,

Following our conversation in the email trail,we have confirmed your payment to be successful and in that case we have gotten across to truexgold to credit your e currency account.

Please as soon as get what you paid for give us update for appropriate dispute resolution procedures closure.

this was d reply from voguepay
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by mosby101boy: 2:28pm On Jan 27, 2015
mosby101boy:
hey I opened an account with you guys yesterday and sold bitcoin to you guys,instead of crediting my bank account,you guys block my truex account.cause I can't seem to login anymore .... my login email is kevwe76@gmail.com....that is criminal injustice from you part... So look into it and let me know why

So ignoring me is the best you can do abi... Why would you guys do something like... not even picking ur calls.... it is not fair @all...I transferred money from my bitcoin to you guys yesterday... after waiting Till past 4 n didn't receive any alert,I logged into my truexgold account and behold,I had been deactivated.... is that fair??
and now you can't give me a good reason Why you would do such.u just seized my money
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 10:40am On Jan 28, 2015
Shezkid:
Hello Sir,

Please disregard the previous post,it was wrongly sent to you.

The reason the value was not given for the transaction you carried out was because the status of the transaction shows pending, Considering this we have gotten across to the gateway provider to confirm the true status of the transaction. Once we receive feedback we shall get across to you accordingly. We apologize for the inconveniences.
Reply, Reply All or Forward | More
support@voguepay.com Hello Sir, Please disregard the previous post,it was wrongly sent to you. The reason the value was not given for the transaction you carried out was because the status of the transaction shows pending
Jan 24 at 2:59 PM
support@voguepay.com
To
me
Jan 25 at 7:20 PM
Hello Sir,

Following our conversation in the email trail,we have confirmed your payment to be successful and in that case we have gotten across to truexgold to credit your e currency account.

Please as soon as get what you paid for give us update for appropriate dispute resolution procedures closure.

this was d reply from voguepay

Your POB account has been credited.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 10:49am On Jan 28, 2015
mosby101boy:

So ignoring me is the best you can do abi... Why would you guys do something like... not even picking ur calls.... it is not fair @all...I transferred money from my bitcoin to you guys yesterday... after waiting Till past 4 n didn't receive any alert,I logged into my truexgold account and behold,I had been deactivated.... is that fair??
and now you can't give me a good reason Why you would do such.u just seized my money

I can see you are owing the company. Meanwhile, your account was blocked because you are notorious for opening multiple accounts which is against our policy for users to maintain only one account with their correct identity. Kindly write us to know why your initial account was restricted and resolved it rather than opening new accounts. We advice you do not open any other account, rather resolve the issue with your first account. Thanks.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 28, 2015
truexgoldcom:

I can see you are owing the company. Meanwhile, your account was blocked because you are notorious for opening multiple accounts which is against our policy for users to maintain only one account with their correct identity. Kindly write us to know why your initial account was restricted and resolved it rather than opening new accounts. We advice you do not open any other account, rather resolve the issue with your first account. Thanks.
u don't reply emails
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Shezkid: 7:18pm On Jan 28, 2015
truexgoldcom:

Your POB account has been credited.

yean\h done
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 7:25am On Jan 29, 2015
PM still very much available.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by rozayx5(m): 5:45pm On Jan 30, 2015
bought wmz for a friend still pending
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Onedolar: 7:37pm On Jan 30, 2015
pls i wnt to buy pm but when i select to pay via atm it doesn't work
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 1:43pm On Feb 01, 2015
rozayx5:
bought wmz for a friend still pending

It has been processed.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 1:44pm On Feb 01, 2015
Onedolar:
pls i wnt to buy pm but when i select to pay via atm it doesn't work

Kindly make use of the other payment options. Thank you...
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 3:01am On Feb 02, 2015
February is here, and we wish you all the best of it.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Cul4real(m): 4:27pm On Feb 02, 2015
Sir, which one is always available to buys from you anytime between WEBMONEY and OKPAY? I need one that won‘t be disappointed to buy when needed for my online business. Thanks.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by santuse: 6:17pm On Feb 02, 2015
Please Fund my PM account
15374-PM-San***
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by blym4real: 6:34pm On Feb 02, 2015
Do you buy paypal
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 8:06am On Feb 04, 2015
Cul4real:
Sir, which one is always available to buys from you anytime between WEBMONEY and OKPAY? I need one that won‘t be disappointed to buy when needed for my online business. Thanks.

Both are always available.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 8:07am On Feb 04, 2015
santuse:
Please Fund my PM account
15374-PM-San***

Funded
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 8:07am On Feb 04, 2015
blym4real:
Do you buy paypal

No we don't.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 9:12am On Feb 05, 2015
PM is still very much available.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Cul4real(m): 8:39pm On Feb 05, 2015
truexgoldcom:

Both are always available.
Good!
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by pekelepekele(m): 11:21pm On Feb 06, 2015
New order.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by pekelepekele(m): 11:10am On Feb 07, 2015
pekelepekele:
New order.

Done?
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by azpunpin: 4:05pm On Feb 07, 2015
I would like to purchase 150PM , do you fund instantly?
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 07, 2015
Why is it that if I click ATM method as means of payment,I get logged out....I can't buy pm with my ATM card...going to bank is a drag...waste of time and transport
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 11:12pm On Feb 08, 2015
azpunpin:
I would like to purchase 150PM , do you fund instantly?

Yes... upon payment confirmation.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 11:16pm On Feb 08, 2015
neroflo57:
Why is it that if I click ATM method as means of payment,I get logged out....I can't buy pm with my ATM card...going to bank is a drag...waste of time and transport

That payment method is currently locked. Pls choose another one. Meanwhile, you can activate ur bank account for internet banking so you will be able to make third party transfers without visiting the bank... Thank you.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Nobody: 12:30am On Feb 09, 2015
truexgoldcom:

That payment method is currently locked. Pls choose another one. Meanwhile, you can activate ur bank account for internet banking so you will be able to make third party transfers without visiting the bank... Thank you.
how will the transfer be done is it over quickteller or which site nd how will you am the one that made the payment
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Cooleasy(m): 6:04am On Feb 09, 2015
Hello. I am new to your site and I want to try you for the first time by selling PM to you. What is the minimum amount of PM one could sell to you? Secondly, how fast do you normally credit one's account after you have received my PM?
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 8:18am On Feb 09, 2015
Cooleasy:
Hello. I am new to your site and I want to try you for the first time by selling PM to you. What is the minimum amount of PM one could sell to you? Secondly, how fast do you normally credit one's account after you have received my PM?

Hello... the minimum you can sell using the vip portal is $10.00. But if you prefer the Regular portal... the minimum is $20.00
Funding are relatively fast, you first sell and see for yourself. Thank you.

Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 7:23am On Feb 10, 2015
PM is available

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (99) (Reply)

3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) / *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** / SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement