Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,585 members, 7,770,527 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:26 AM

Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support - Business (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support (127844 Views)

HolarDeb.org Nairaland CUSTOMER SUPPORT / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support / Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by otitokoroleti: 1:49pm On Mar 23, 2017
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 2:13pm On Mar 23, 2017
otitokoroleti:
honestly, u are a big joke! Anyway, I don't have any fund with u coz if I do u will definitely smell ur anus except that ur office address is non-existence!

#57 MCC-URATTA, ROAD, OWERRI.
Even a BLIND MAN can locate the place.

2 Shares

Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by dejitenaj(m): 2:22pm On Mar 23, 2017
truexgoldcom:

And who told you we don't have your transaction records, ask NETELLER to REFUND us, that's what you should be doing. Between, TRUEXGOLD reserves the RIGHT to shutdown and upgrade her website to which ever standard it chooses.

oh... neteller hasn't refunded you. then you should have been giving us update. from the email they sent to you on March 9 you were asked to contact them for a refund. at least there would have been an exchange of emails but you just kept quiet.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by otitokoroleti: 2:25pm On Mar 23, 2017
truexgoldcom:

#57 MCC-URATTA, ROAD, OWERRI.
Don't worry about NON-EXISTENCE!

Even a BLIND MAN can locate the place.
So please don't fall my hand, make sure you come with FBI grin
if i have funds with u, I will definitely visit ur office & makes u to smell ur anus.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 3:02pm On Mar 23, 2017
otitokoroleti:
if i have funds with u, I will definitely visit ur office & makes u to smell ur anus.

ok
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by otitokoroleti: 3:05pm On Mar 23, 2017
truexgoldcom:

I will like to teach people like you a lesson!
Pray we don't cross path.
I cant help but laughed at u, we cant cross path because we can never transact any fuccking bizness. still laffin xo hard ryt here. I wont reply ur mention again because u dnt worth my attention, besides u r not owing me a kobo.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 3:11pm On Mar 23, 2017
dejitenaj:

oh... neteller hasn't refunded you. then you should have been giving us update. from the email they sent to you on March 9 you were asked to contact them for a refund. at least there would have been an exchange of emails but you just kept quiet.

We have other things keeping us busy.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 3:12pm On Mar 23, 2017
otitokoroleti:
I cant help but laughed at u, we cant cross path because we can never transact any fuccking bizness. still laffin xo hard ryt here. I wont reply ur mention again because u dnt worth my attention, besides u r not owing me a kobo.

ok
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by dagr8(m): 3:41pm On Mar 23, 2017
The kind drama here , no be small something o shocked
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by rozayx5(m): 3:41pm On Mar 23, 2017
hmm

people still do biz with this guys

undecided undecided

omo if you see your money run from them and dont look back. had my own fair share if their headache after they used about 3 weeks to fund a referrals account after sevral calls and blockings on facebook and whatsapp
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by rozayx5(m): 3:42pm On Mar 23, 2017
dagr8:
The kind drama here , no be small something o shocked

long time bro
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 3:57pm On Mar 23, 2017
We have had enough for one day . . . So see you guyz, this time next week. Tnx
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by dagr8(m): 4:09pm On Mar 23, 2017
rozayx5:

long time bro
I hail o, oga rozay, how market?
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by caporia: 4:48pm On Mar 23, 2017
truexgoldcom:
We have had enough for one day . . . So see you guyz, this time next week. Tnx

This time next week? Ok

If you are still interested in your money kindly WhatsApp this number :

Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by optimisticdude(m): 8:08pm On Mar 23, 2017
truexgoldcom:

You don't know the BIBLE, if you do, you should have known what you are making is a curseless curse, and thus always falls back on the sender. So we wish you what you wish us. Thank you.

The problem with many of us nowadays, is we don't reverence God, or fear Him,
For Ur information I personally didn't curse u, and mean u no ill will. read those words again and u will know those words are not mine but His..., may God be merciful enough for you to know "the truth"
My prayer for you is that u take those words seriously that u might not experience all that was said.. He gave you A way of escape already... use it.
only u know what is "right in his sight" (not urs) that u need to do.... whatever it is do it...
It's a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by eazypickysms(m): 9:21pm On Mar 23, 2017
We buy/sell e-currencies like btc and also buy US iTunes cards . BBM is 591540C9 and whatsapp is 07063474313

truexgoldcom:

And who told you we don't have your transaction records, ask NETELLER to REFUND us, that's what you should be doing. Between, TRUEXGOLD reserves the RIGHT to shutdown and upgrade her website to which ever standard it chooses.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by caporia: 8:52am On Mar 28, 2017
Ur days are numbered.
Enjoy it while it last.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 10:52am On Mar 31, 2017
We received an email from NETELLER earlier today, just a day after our BOSS birthday celebration lol. In the email message, they stated that our REFUND request has been approved and that we should expect FUNDS in 10 Business days (Raw estimate is 14th of April 17).

On that note, we believe we have been vindicated of all the scam allegations that came up with this case, however, we can't forget in a hurry the loyalty of some of our noble customers here, especially those who trusted and believed in us while this issue lasted. We want to reassure you that TRUEXGOLD will NEVER and CAN NEVER think of, let alone defrauding you, not even for a Billion dollars. We are happy and contended with the profit we make via our exchange fee and commissions.

Above case lasted too long cos we do not have direct control of the matter.
Thank you again and keep believing in us.

Have a blessed weekend.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by ituglobal(m): 1:12pm On Apr 03, 2017
I would like to show my deepest appreciation to Truexgold for keeping their affected customers up to date. Whether you want to hear it or not, Truexgold remains one of the best exchangers that exist in Nigeria.

There is no permanent friend or permanent enemy in business.

Those who shout “Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord.” Are also the ones shouting “Crucify him! Crucify him!” You know, we Nigerians like to nail our offenders, not matter how good the offenders were in the past.

You saw other exchangers but you willingly went to Truexgold because their rates were higher. You wanted to make more money.

You sold Neteller to Truexgold in the past and they paid you… Until this incident happened. Many other exchangers were banned as well. Neteller does not want people to use personal accounts for exchange business, and they can’t give you a business account for that purpose. Even if they give you a business/merchant account, they can still ban you from using if you use it for exchange business.

Sellers are the ones who put exchangers in trouble.
Many people that sell Neteller have their Naira bank accounts different than their Neteller accounts. Some of these sellers are scammers (419 people). They asked their victims to forward Neteller to exchangers and then get paid locally by the exchangers. When the scam victims realize they have been scammed, they report the issues to Neteller and quote the account that received their monies – in effect quoting the exchangers’ account. This is why most exchangers get banned.

However, some sellers also get their Neteller supplies through legitimate means, and I’m sorry for the emotional pains they’re passing through.

Neteller said they have initiated the refund, according to the evidence above from Truesxgold. I believe Truexgold is an honest exchanger, and once the money comes to them within their stipulated timeframe, all Neteller sellers who’re owed would be paid.

I beg the affected people to exercise patience and hope the issue would be finally resolved before the end of this month.

But you must know that you may not get the rate of N460/$ again. The black market/parallel market has crashed and Truexgold may not want to sell at loss. You may get an exchange rate that is lower than what you anticipated.

Please let us wait till then to see….

With humble regards…

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by palinco: 3:49am On Apr 04, 2017
ituglobal:
I would like to show my deepest appreciation to Truexgold for keeping their affected customers up to date. Whether you want to hear it or not, Truexgold remains one of the best exchangers that exist in Nigeria.

Those who shout “Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord.” Are also the ones shouting “Crucify him! Crucify him!” You know, we Nigerians like to nail our offenders, not matter how good the offenders were in the past.

You saw other exchangers but you willingly went to Truexgold because their rates were higher. You wanted to make more money.

You sold Neteller to Truexgold in the past and they paid you… Until this incident happened. Many other exchangers were banned as well. Neteller does not want people to use personal accounts for exchange business, and they can’t give you a business account for that purpose. Even if they give you a business/merchant account, they can still ban you from using if you use it for exchange business.

Many people that sell Neteller have their Naira bank accounts different than their Neteller accounts. Some of these sellers are scammers (419 people). They asked their victims to forward Neteller to exchangers and then get paid locally by the exchangers. When the scam victims realize they have been scammed, they report the issues to Neteller and quote the account that received their monies – in effect quoting the exchangers’ account. This is why most exchangers get banned.

However, some sellers also get their Neteller supplies through legitimate means, and I’m sorry for the emotional pains they’re passing through.

Neteller said they have initiated the refund, according to the evidence above from Truesxgold. I believe Truexgold is an honest exchanger, and once the money comes to them within their stipulated timeframe, all Neteller sellers who’re owed would be paid.

I beg the affected people to exercise patience and hope the issue would be finally resolved before the end of this month.

But you must know that you may not get the rate of N460/$ again. The black market/parallel market has crashed and Truexgold may not want to sell at loss. You may get an exchange rate that is lower than what you anticipated.

With humble regards…

My guy na when story don finish na him you come dey preach.
Why didnt you come out to vouch for this exchanger when the support guy was misyaning and abusing their potential clients.
Even if they pay these guys many people have lost faith with them with the unfriendly way the issue was handled.

2 Likes

Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by caporia: 4:47pm On Apr 04, 2017
When we get paid, no issue with dealing with then on other ecurrencies.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Nenejeje(f): 11:51am On Apr 05, 2017
ituglobal:

With humble regards…

so the customers should accept the loss but not truexgold?
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 8:32am On Apr 06, 2017
Hello Guyz,

We have just received funds from NETELLER. All outstanding bills will be settled within 2-3 hours at N340/$.
So if for example you placed a sell order of $2000 @ N460 to receive = N920,000.00
Now you shall receive $2000 * N340 = N680,000.00 instead.

Thank you and expect your funds soonest.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 4:00pm On Apr 06, 2017
TXGT17020704103719
Transaction Type Sell
Rate 460
Amount 81
Currency Neteller
Total Payable 37260
Payment Mode
E-Wallet us----tor@gmail.com
Client Account vi-----g Guaranty Trust Bank 02----12
Admin Account chi@truexgold.com
Status Processing
Date 07-Feb-2017
Username vict--------@gmail.com

PAID

N27,540.00
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 4:05pm On Apr 06, 2017
TXGT170208121336369
Transaction Type Sell
Rate 460
Amount 283.20
Currency Neteller
Total Payable 130272
Payment Mode
E-Wallet du-----ie@yahoo.com
Client Account AK-----WU Guaranty Trust Bank 00-----16
Status Processing
Date 08-Feb-2017
Username du-----ie@yahoo.com

PAID

N96,288.00
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 4:08pm On Apr 06, 2017
TXGT17020802110591
Transaction Type Sell
Rate 460
Amount 95
Currency Neteller
Total Payable 43700
Payment Mode
E-Wallet ab-----ye@gmail.com
Client Account Ib-----ji Guaranty Trust Bank 01-----09
Status Processing
Date 08-Feb-2017
Username ab-----ye@gmail.com

PAID

N32,300.00
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 4:12pm On Apr 06, 2017
TXGT170208043715398
Transaction Type Sell
Rate 460
Amount 2100
Currency Neteller
Total Payable 966000
Payment Mode
E-Wallet gi-----wn@gmail.com
Client Account Mu-----el Guaranty Trust Bank 00-----51
Status Processing
Date 08-Feb-2017
Username am-----77@gmail.com

PAID

N714,000.00
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 4:16pm On Apr 06, 2017
TXGT17020804553391
Transaction Type Sell
Rate 460
Amount 93
Currency Neteller
Total Payable 42780
Payment Mode
E-Wallet ab-----ye@gmail.com
Client Account Ib-----ji Guaranty Trust Bank 01-----09
Status Processing
Date 08-Feb-2017
Username ab-----ye@gmail.com

PAID

N31,620.00
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 4:21pm On Apr 06, 2017
TXGT170208051838354
Transaction Type Sell
Rate 460
Amount 99
Currency Neteller
Total Payable 45540
Payment Mode
E-Wallet An-----85@gmail.com
Client Account Oj-----fo Guaranty Trust Bank 01-----72
Status Processing
Date 08-Feb-2017
Username do-----er@yahoo.com

PAID

N33,660.00
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 4:24pm On Apr 06, 2017
TXGT170208072030412
Transaction Type Sell
Rate 460
Amount 370
Currency Neteller
Total Payable 170200
Payment Mode
E-Wallet 55-----eo@gmail.com
Client Account Be-----yi Guaranty Trust Bank 00-----38
Status Processing
Date 08-Feb-2017
Username 55-----eo@gmail.com

PAID

N125,800.00
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 4:28pm On Apr 06, 2017
TXGT170208073823365
Transaction Type Sell
Rate 460
Amount 96
Currency Neteller
Total Payable 44160
Payment Mode
E-Wallet os-----ix@gmail.com
Client Account Om-----mi Guaranty Trust Bank 01-----57
Status Processing
Date 08-Feb-2017
Username os-----ix@gmail.com

PAID

N32,640.00
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 4:32pm On Apr 06, 2017
TXGT170208054712289
Transaction Type Sell
Rate 460
Amount 398.72
Currency Neteller
Total Payable 183411.2
Payment Mode
E-Wallet af-----nc@gmail.com
Client Account MO-----PH Guaranty Trust Bank 00-----05
Status Processing
Date 08-Feb-2017
Username af-----nc@gmail.com

PAID

N135,564.80

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (Reply)

*****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** / First Bank 'First Monie' Mobile Money / SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.