Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,847 members, 7,862,772 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:51 AM

The Three Presidents - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Three Presidents (677 Views)

If Women Only Were To Be Presidents... / Presidents Sh*t. / Who Stupid Pass? D Presidents Or Their Orderlies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Three Presidents by ebamma(m): 1:23pm On Mar 24, 2013
Three Presidents, President Obama of america, President Hollande of france and President Jonathan of Nigeria went to a united nations conference, on their way back the boarded a plane and the pilot told them that when the reach their destination the should tell him
That's the statue of liberty of new york drop me Obama said, and the pilot dropped President Obama
It remained just President Jonathan and President francois hollande,
It was not long before President Hollande said,
That's the Eiffel tower of paris drop me, and the pilot brought the plane down and dropped him
Now it was remaining just President Jonathan of nigeria,How i go take sabi when we reach nigeria, he asked himself, okay he had an idea he told himself
He ordered the pilot to go down a little, then he took out his Ipad and held it outside the window, it was not upto 10minutes,when his ipad was snatched mid air ,
We are in Lagos, Pilot drop me,President Jonathan said

(1) (Reply)

Britico Speaking Very Nice Nigerian Pidgin / Jonathan's Thought About The Youths, In Picture. / What Was Your Craziet Thing You Did When You Were Still A Kid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.