Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,166 members, 7,811,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

God Has Not Abandoned You You. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Has Not Abandoned You You. (707 Views)

Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. / PHOTOS: I Abandoned My Five Children To Become A Lesbian / Have U Ever Felt Like God Has Abandoned You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Has Not Abandoned You You. by Richieboyn: 3:49pm On Mar 24, 2013
I guess you all know this story. "DANIEL IN THE DEN OF LIONS". But as for those who do not know, read Daniel chapter 6. Daniel was a young man who LOVED, OBEYED and FEARED God in ALL his ways. And because of his lifestyle, sm pple set him up by makin d king to issue a decree dat for d nxt 30dayz nobodyshd worship and god or anything xcpt him (the king) knowing fully well dt Daniel will ntpartake in dat.
So, you can see. Daniel was thrown into the DEN of LIONS. Why? Because of his BELIEF and STEADFASTNESS in Yaweh. Is it that God had 4gotten dat Daniel loved him so much? NO!
Dear reader, God allows us to go through trials SOMETIMES in order to reveal his glory to us once more. I said 'SOMETIMES' because dere are MANY TRIALS which Yaweh averts from us. So many which we don't even knowof.
Now the truth of the matter is that there is NO TROUBLE you are experiencing right now, that has not been experienced by someone in the past, and that will not be experienced by someone in the time to come. St. Paul admonishes us in 1st Corinthians 10:13 saying: "No trial has come to you except the one which is COMMON TO MAN. God is FAITHFUL, and He'll NEVER allow you to be tempted BEYOND WHAT YOU CAN BEAR. And even in the temptation, He'll provide A WAY OUT so that you can bear it". Remember that trials are BOUND to come you way by virtue of your Christian faith. It is a MUST. Without TRIALS, there will be no TESTIMONIES. Matthew chp 5:11-12 says: "Blessed are you when they revile & persecute you and say all kinds of evil against you falsely FOR MY SAKE. Rejoice & b glad 4great is ur reward in heaven. For de also persecuted d prophets who were before you". In John 15:20, Jesus' message was clear. "They persecuted me, so they will persecute you also". (Can you see dat persecution and trial is part of christianity?).
Most times, we tend to have the feeling that God has abandoned us especially in times of trial. Is this true? NO! Daniel testified in verse 22 of chapter 6 thus: "My God sent his angel and SHUT the mouth of the lions so dat I wasnot hurt by them".
You remember Shedrach, Meshach and Abednego? An angel was with them wen de threw them into d fiery furnace. (Read Danielchapter 3). Dear Reader, God has NEVER Left you for a minute. He is seeing what you're going through, because Hebrews 4:13 makes us understand that God sees EVERYTHING. He knows what you're passing through. Remember, a teacher/ lecturer is ALWAYS quiet during a test/ examination. God has notleft us for a moment despite our sinfulness. Matthew 28:20-"I am with you, even till the END OF TIME". This is a message of reassurance of God's presence by you.
Now back to the Daniel's story. When you read further......yo u'll discover what happened to the people who set him up in verse 24. "And the King gave d command, and de brot out d men who had accused Daniel, and de cast dem into d den of lions...and the lions OVERPOWERED them and BROKE ALL THEIR BONES INTO PIECES BEFORE THEY EVEN REACHED THE BOTTOM OF THE PIT. Wow. Powerful. Watchout. All those who have accused you falsely, they'll receive a fatelike the accusers of Daniel. AMEN! Proverbs 26:27 says: "He who digs a pit 4u shall FALL INTO IT, and he who rolls a stone will have it back on him". In the name of JESUS! AMEN.
Just be strong, Beloved. God is with you and has not left you. Remember, there will be NO TESTIMONIES without TRIALS and there will beNO VICTORY without a BATTLE.

God bless you.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Who Are You? / Jesus Is Muslim / A Tip Of The Iceberg Of Hypocrisy In The Church.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.