Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter (23990 Views)

Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria / West Bromwich Coach Roy Hodgson Blasts Odemwingie / Yobo Sues Complete Sports Paper; Asks For N500m Damages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by Nobody: 12:41am On Mar 25, 2013
Erhuvwu1: . Palyers buy out their contracts everywhere, Obafemi Martins jux did. Osaze earns 15000pounds to WBA and QPR offered him 45000usd plus some other add ons. WBA turned it down, humiliated him after havn d blessings of its director of sports dat shd qpr meet d 3m pounds dey
demanded. It was matched by qpr only for WBA to strangely request that junior hoilet be part of d deal.
Common guys, dis boy is frustrated and needs to be encouraged.
Some of us castigating him will even do worse. Rooney asked to leave Man U cos he needed a pay raise,
not as if there was one suitor even though he earns like 15 times more than Osaze.
Let's always stand for wat is ryt, why force him to stay only to perpertualy consign him to d bench.
Can WBA do dat to an english man. Tevez did worse, man city fans still adore him.
Ballotelli trampled on d jersey of Inter Milan as a sign of his preference for AC Milan. Let d poor boy b please.

Verywell spoken man! By d way u do a litle ting to help someone
Does dat mean they ur slave forever ppl here saying dogs dont bite lords
So for ur mind Odenwingie is compared to a dog? Nah! Ur wrong!
Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by Royalty10: 1:00am On Mar 25, 2013
Complete sports must have said some trash that brought about Odemwingie's response. If many are saying He does not have to react to all that is thrown at him considering his known temperament, then one may understand. I am sure he is not mad to suddenly turn to complete sports because going by the manner the twitts were presented, one can clearly see the timing of odemwingie's twit(13:xx) coming after that of complete sports(12:xx). I wonder why the troubled lad is still getting the stick as if we are not aware of the lousy tendencies of certain journalists.

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by RedLight1: 1:02am On Mar 25, 2013
league11: WHO IS THAT EDITOR INSULTING NIGERIAN HERO LIKE THIS, IT HAS NOT COME TO THIS POINT THOUGH I DONT KNOW D ORIGIN OF D DISCUSSION, BUT ALL I CAN SEE HERE IS INSULT TO OZAZE. FOR GOD'S SAKE THIS GUY HAS MADE A LOT OF SACRIFICES PLAYING FOR TO THIS COUNTRY, THAT HE'S HAVING PROBLEM WITH SOME PEOPLE SHOULD NOT BE REASON EVERYBODY SHOULD TALK DOWN ON HIM LIKE THIS. D PRESS SHOULD ENCOURAGE HIM OR RATHER KEEP QUITE IF THEY DONT KNOW WHAT TO WRITE. I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED AT THIS EDITOR
abi o thank u o jare
Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by leeland(m): 1:03am On Mar 25, 2013
I rememba wen dis guy use to play in russia,he was vry patrority to his country,peter wat has become of d peter of dos days.We Nigerians nid to know so we don't judge u wrongly.I knw u will definitely read dis.Pls we deserve to know the whole truth.
Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by delors(m): 1:31am On Mar 25, 2013
Btruth:

Dogs could bite a stupid Lords. Silly head
Yeah, some crazy dogs in your village, as.sh.ole!
Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by bleufaucon: 1:34am On Mar 25, 2013
All these cowards won't leave Osaze alone...jealous people! Complete football,the biggest sports paper in nigeria,what a joke! Copy cats!!!
Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by vicope: 1:54am On Mar 25, 2013
Complete Sports?undecided
Is that the title of a new nollywood movie?
I love sports, but I have NEVER and will NEVER buy CS with my money. I'll rather buy punch and read their sport column, while still having politics, breaking news, entertainment news in addition (more value for money).
What has even happened to reading online?
Complete Sports ko, Incomplete Games ni! Shior grin
Biggest sport newspaper in Nigeria ko, Largest sport newspaper in Idi-Araba ni angry

As for you Odemwingie..... lipsrsealed
Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by Atonto: 2:01am On Mar 25, 2013
At this point in time is not when Oga Editor at the top need to scold him. We all know that he Osaze has attitude problem but it is still manageable. Let leave him alone, he is an adult and will surely come to his senses and apologize if TRULY WRONG - Mind you he might be right in some way. Now everybody want to crucify him. He need our support to overcome what he is passing through. I wish the Editor understand. Being the biggest in 9ja does not mean you should help to ruin people career. Surely Osaze will overcome.
Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by deb(m): 2:32am On Mar 25, 2013
league11: WHO IS THAT EDITOR INSULTING NIGERIAN HERO LIKE THIS, IT HAS NOT COME TO THIS POINT THOUGH I DONT KNOW D ORIGIN OF D DISCUSSION, BUT ALL I CAN SEE HERE IS INSULT TO OZAZE. FOR GOD'S SAKE THIS GUY HAS MADE A LOT OF SACRIFICES PLAYING FOR TO THIS COUNTRY, THAT HE'S HAVING PROBLEM WITH SOME PEOPLE SHOULD NOT BE REASON EVERYBODY SHOULD TALK DOWN ON HIM LIKE THIS. D PRESS SHOULD ENCOURAGE HIM OR RATHER KEEP QUITE IF THEY DONT KNOW WHAT TO WRITE. I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED AT THIS EDITOR

Why don't you encourage ur Osaze to grow up. At the age of 30 the iidiot is still whinning like a todller. The you should buy him the book; "TALENT IS NOT ENOUGH by John C Maxwell" to read
Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by tayeola24yahoo: 4:35am On Mar 25, 2013
Burger01: This small 'boy' fight his club, fight his country, fight Oga Stephen Keshi, fight NFA, fight himself and now cone slam sport editor.. He no dey tire you? Oh boy you rude no be small... Money can't buy you respect. Respect and be respected.... sad
since he a bused man of God prophet TB Joshua, dat wz when he started misbehaving,he has forgotten dat bible say touch not my annointing.who ever know him should tell to do restitutions.
Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by Nobody: 4:40am On Mar 25, 2013
hyelhira:

Even if he did not, his fans did on his behalf (very recently) on this forum: https://www.nairaland.com/1229864/celestine-babayaro-bankrupt-lend-hand
You must be sick.When did Celestine Babayaro mandate people in Nairaland to solicit for money for him?I thought you wanted to quote him directly from a source.With people like you Nigeria really have a long way to go.

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by Adurangba(f): 4:43am On Mar 25, 2013
He called his club an ordinary club and praises his junk sports newspaper as an achievement. LOL. Some people's head needs to be examined.

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by anodakelvin(m): 4:47am On Mar 25, 2013
Hi I kind of like your blog and the way you make your post.I sure will recommend your site to my friends and will keep visiting as often as posible but can you please give me tips on how to make my blog better at www.naijalibrary.com
Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by proffemi: 4:47am On Mar 25, 2013
Atonto: At this point in time is not when Oga Editor at the top need to scold him. We all know that he Osaze has attitude problem but it is still manageable. Let leave him alone, he is an adult and will surely come to his senses and apologize if TRULY WRONG - Mind you he might be right in some way. Now everybody want to crucify him. He need our support to overcome what he is passing through. I wish the Editor understand. Being the biggest in 9ja does not mean you should help to ruin people career. Surely Osaze will overcome.

Don't underestimate how much damage the young man known as Osaze has done to his career. A few months ago here on Nairaland, some of us were stating the obvious: Osaze was undisciplined. Folks gave all kinds of excuses. Okay o. No be today them born us. No be him be this now? The child who insults his father in private will eventually 'graduate' to start barking at all authority figures in public, and will finally get dealt with the way his father refused to.

For those of you still defending him, you should start praying hard for him instead. There's still a lot of damage he could do to himself. He hasn't reached rock-bottom yet, although he seems intent on getting there through this his stupid twitter account. I hope he changes, but if he doesn't, and he finds his once-promising career gone, he will have no one to blame but himself...and those who refused to tell him the truth. Ogede n baje, won l'o n pon (the plantain is rotting away, yet you insist it is just getting ripe).

2 Likes

Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by ddeola: 5:00am On Mar 25, 2013
I hope say dem neva c**se dis boi o...
Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by Culbobby(m): 5:44am On Mar 25, 2013
Now i believe osaze is high on a strange new drug and it takes years for the effects to wear out.
Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by Reference(m): 5:56am On Mar 25, 2013
prof.femi:

Don't underestimate how much damage the young man known as Osaze has done to his career. A few months ago here on Nairaland, some of us were stating the obvious: Osaze was undisciplined. Folks gave all kinds of excuses. Okay o. No be today them born us. No be him be this now? The child who insults his father in private will eventually 'graduate' to start barking at all authority figures in public, and will finally get dealt with the way his father refused to.

For those of you still defending him, you should start praying hard for him instead. There's still a lot of damage he could do to himself. He hasn't reached rock-bottom yet, although he seems intent on getting there through this his stupid twitter account. I hope he changes, but if he doesn't, and he finds his once-promising career gone, he will have no one to blame but himself...and those who refused to tell him the truth. Ogede n baje, won l'o n pon (the plantain is rotting away, yet you insist it is just getting ripe).

Don't mind them. His transfer value is eroding and they are here supporting him. You think any international club needs the kind of negative publicity this man generates. The Press rules the U.K. If you cannot handle them its curtains. You can't win. Bigger celebrities from Rooney, Cole and Giggs know this and live with the criticism. They make you, they can unmake you. If a puny tabloid in Nigeria is pushing his buttons it is a pity. Just advice the lad to close his twitter account. Many have done so. This 'what are they saying about me today' attitude is quite frankly girlish. If it is false reporting seek legal redress.
Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by ibietela2(m): 6:12am On Mar 25, 2013
this my guy
Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by oluwafemi113(m): 6:13am On Mar 25, 2013

I 2nd you brother.....

Incompetent news editor
Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by 4peace(m): 6:15am On Mar 25, 2013
vicope: Complete Sports?undecided
Is that the title of a new nollywood movie?
I love sports, but I have NEVER and will NEVER buy CS with my money. I'll rather buy punch and read their sport column, while still having politics, breaking news, entertainment news in addition (more value for money).
What has even happened to reading online?
Complete Sports ko, Incomplete Games ni! Shior grin
Biggest sport newspaper in Nigeria ko, Largest sport newspaper in Idi-Araba ni angry

As for you Odemwingie..... lipsrsealed

Must you type or write
i know if na your papa or your relatives get that newspaper you won't come and write this.
They are better of
Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by methodman(m): 6:23am On Mar 25, 2013
God Bless You for this post.
Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by smallpope: 6:31am On Mar 25, 2013
But who be the sports editor
Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by AVWENAGHA: 6:53am On Mar 25, 2013
dvdon: What is Odemwingie? Is it a name of a Tissue Paper?

lol
Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by iamdsam: 7:09am On Mar 25, 2013
The day he go try am reach Nairaland. He go finally end he carrier grin
Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by tuyi19: 7:09am On Mar 25, 2013
I dont know the reason why people are vomitting rubish against Osaze, i beleived complete sport might have report something different from what happens to him, complete sport is not the only sport paper reporting about osaze, for him to talk againt them, it means they have reported rubish against him. we all know all this reporter, they polished or recontruct report to make their paper sell very well.
Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 25, 2013
all I know and I can say is that we Nigerians are slaughtering ourselves. Ok imagine that oga on top saga, which was a session of interview conducted by a nigerian television station with the nsdc man, they saw the flaws and for national security sake shouldn't have exaggerated the thing like this. Now coming to osaze's case, your fellow country man is who you want to flex ur journalism muscle with, I so much like this osaze man even though he was the engine to chelsea defeat by west brom in first leg, but his outspoken nature and his fighting spirit. So many times his good intentions hvae been misunderstood and his rights trampled on but still you'l still see people put all the blames on him. This editor, whatz his business with the club he plays? Instead we nigerians protecting our fellow country man when it comes to the international scenario, we tend to crumble them. To me ie not fair and we should reorient the mindset we have in this nigeria
Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 25, 2013
i guess this guy is on some cheap drugs.....
Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by Soso990240(m): 7:18am On Mar 25, 2013
Editor of a rumor spreadin newspaper de insult Star boy Osaze(2008 medalist),jst becaus he is havin sm issues..is his life beta dan dat of Osaze? I hate it wen people take unnecesary advantage..dnt worry,he wil bounce bk.
Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by Reference(m): 7:19am On Mar 25, 2013
iamdsam: The day he go try am reach Nairaland. He go finally end he carrier grin

Are you certain he isn't here already. Some posts are... very Osazeque.
Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by sambos994(m): 7:20am On Mar 25, 2013
prof.femi:

This is what i've been telling people since Keshi brought out the AFCON list in 2012.
Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by ganjah: 7:21am On Mar 25, 2013
NL is Osaze on 2go? Giv me ur username lemme add joor
Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by sambos994(m): 7:21am On Mar 25, 2013
Soso990240: Editor of a rumor spreadin newspaper de insult Star boy Osaze(2008 medalist),jst becaus he is havin sm issues..is his life beta dan dat of Osaze? I hate it wen people take unnecesary advantage..dnt worry,he wil bounce bk.

Keep deluding yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sunday Mba Seeks Dream Europe Move / Newcastle United Appoint Eddie Howe As New Coach / Samuel Peter Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.