Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,252 members, 7,836,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies (15660 Views)

Video Of Pastor Caught Pants Down Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman / Pastor Caught Pants Down While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman.. Photos / Prophets (seers) Are "Intercessors" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by ajy: 1:39pm On Mar 26, 2013
igbsam: Deuteronomy 7:14, Psalm 127:3...I speak forth the word of GOd to all expecting mothers and fathers out there. God did not create you barren, I say today in the name of God almighty, the creator of heaven and earth, the beginning and the end, the alpha and omega, the God of Isaac, Moses, Abraham and Jacob, the maker of mankind, the ancient of days, the giver of life, the one who sits above and makes earth its foot stool, the all knowing and all seeing God....From now on, you shall bear fruits, by this time next year, you shall hear the cries and joys of babies in your home, God shall visit you In Jesus Name. I know what it feels like without children, but i want to admonish you today, Do not give up hope. So long there's a God, be rest assured that you have conceived In Jesus Name. Your set time is here. Believe, keep your faith strong and watch God give you your heart desires. Amen!
I say a big Amen to this prayer, May God grant us speedy response. Thanks to mama3.
Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by teenature(f): 1:51pm On Mar 26, 2013
sadIf tears can really get to God , God please let me be fruitful this year IJMN

4 Likes

Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by otunba9ja: 1:58pm On Mar 26, 2013
In the mighty name of Jesus, i will be among the first set of testifiers to
HIS grace and the manifestation of His word to multiply and occupy the earth
with our babies before this time next year-2014.

Our expectations shall not be cut short IJN...Amen

Mark God`s word...Very soon we shall open another thread for thanksgiving for
Every-TTC couples.

Whatever the cause of the delay or regardless of what the doctors may ve reported,
I assure you that God is not a respecter of any law, anybody, and does not work by
the law of science.

Our part is to submit our totality to him,love and obey him and follow Christ righteously.

He is simply an UNUSUAL GOD DOING THE UNUSUAL THINGS IN THE UNUSUAL WAY.

3 Likes

Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by desh(m): 2:02pm On Mar 26, 2013
Mark my words,Come 9months from now, we shall follow up this thread with testimonies in Jesus Name. God bless u all.

4 Likes

Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by osifred(m): 2:06pm On Mar 26, 2013
There shall not be any barren in the land
Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by enorch(m): 2:09pm On Mar 26, 2013
What about adoption? There are several children that can be adopted. It is not a SIN. While trusting God for their own child they can adopt and take care of the child as if it came from them.

1 Like

Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by UyiIredia(m): 2:09pm On Mar 26, 2013
The couples should also try medical science too. One can't ignore its possibilities.
Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 26, 2013
Nwa-oma:
you make me lol. God's favour was Upon me, directed me to a good dr with a good heart, made a way when it seems all hope was Lost, kept me alive till this moment. No complications what So ever! Are u still dumb as to the connection of my story with God? May God have mercy on you.
These are the reasons we never move forward in this country, despite studying Engineering, Medicine, Sciences or Humanities. Why? The ones who should support the quest for better science will never believe that science helped them. Why support then? Why motivate their children to pursue scientific developments through research, thinking and association?
I can't believe you aren't giving credits to the doc's methods. To you, it's god who led you to the doctor, his favour was upon you. It was never the doctor or his methods or his reasoning or his diagnosis.
I hear you. May Nature help us in this country! sad

2 Likes

Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 26, 2013
sunnshyn:

Its your ignorance that's pitiable...What is surrogacy? Surrogacy is an arrangement in which a woman carries and delivers a child for another couple or person - wikiipedia

Using a woman's eggs and her husband's sem.en is Artificial Insemination or IVF..

Learn woman. Not all surrogates involve ur husband sleeping with another woman. A woman with damaged womb and fertile eggs can get her eggs transferred to a surrogate to carry d pregnancy for her. Some celebrity women have done just that. Science has advanced my dear.
Most women have problems with d womb, fallopian tubes, ectopic, fibroid etc but have fertile eggs. This option could be explored.
It's same as IVF but transferring d foetus to a healthy woman's body. in IVF d foetus is transfered back into d woman but this can only work when the womb is healthy.
For those who have fibroids or have.damaged their wombs thru abortion, surrogacy works. D surrogate mother doesn't have to know the couple and.good news is that the baby has the DNA of its parents.
Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by logoligi: 2:33pm On Mar 26, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by logoligi: 2:50pm On Mar 26, 2013

1 Like

Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 26, 2013
Gaggi:

Learn woman. Not all surrogates involve ur husband sleeping with another woman. A woman with damaged womb and fertile eggs can get her eggs transferred to a surrogate to carry d pregnancy for her. Some celebrity women have done just that. Science has advanced my dear.
Most women have problems with d womb, fallopian tubes, ectopic, fibroid etc but have fertile eggs. This option could be explored.
It's same as IVF but transferring d foetus to a healthy woman's body. in IVF d foetus is transfered back into d woman but this can only work when the womb is healthy.
For those who have fibroids or have.damaged their wombs thru abortion, surrogacy works. D surrogate mother doesn't have to know the couple and.good news is that the baby has the DNA of its parents.
bros, na so. A lot of people arguing from ignorance
Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by yogun(f): 3:13pm On Mar 26, 2013
This is d year of God's manifestation... I am in on the prayers and I speak to bodies of every woman trusting the Lord, to listen and cooperate with the move of the anointing in Jesus name, amen
Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by ESULAALU: 3:44pm On Mar 26, 2013
sauer:

Reading through your story. I see no connection with god or amen or anything of the sort. The male doc did a wonderful job, provided a good diagnosis and carried you through a successful operation.

For others, when you see a good doctor, chances are 8 out of 10 he'll be able to solve most of your problems, or at least provide good alternatives.
These prayers do little but stress you all day.

Dont be so insensitive,the least you can possibly do is keep this opinion to yourself(I understand the point you are trying to make but then people will most likely term it to be harsh and insensitive) Doesnt cost much to be empathetic to the plight of others. The least you can do is just be supportive of other people and whatever it is they are going through.

4 Likes

Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by dobec(f): 4:20pm On Mar 26, 2013
i am in and i believe God will also answer me this year after 7yrs of waiting.

1 Like

Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by napa: 4:46pm On Mar 26, 2013
God will definately throw in lots of surprises this year regardless of medical reports. I am in for the prayers

1 Like

Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by napa: 5:07pm On Mar 26, 2013
sauer:

Reading through your story. I see no connection with god or amen or anything of the sort. The male doc did a wonderful job, provided a good diagnosis and carried you through a successful operation.

For others, when you see a good doctor, chances are 8 out of 10 he'll be able to solve most of your problems, or at least provide good alternatives.
These prayers do little but stress you all day.

Oga nothing is possible without God, this thread is to build people's faith and not to demoralize them, no doubt about the doctor's competency but it is still the handy work of God. We still needs God's divine guidance and direction to direct us to good doctors.

2 Likes

Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by Bolt2011(m): 5:28pm On Mar 26, 2013
I use this thread as a point of contact and I join my faith with that of everyone here. I trust God that testimonies shall abound and this is the season of fruitfulness for my loved ones and all others in this situation. Receive your babies in Jesus Name.

NONE SHALL BE BAREN IN JESUS' NAME

1 Like

Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 26, 2013
ESULAALU:

Dont be so insensitive,the least you can possibly do is keep this opinion to yourself(I understand the point you are trying to make but then people will most likely term it to be harsh and insensitive) Doesnt cost much to be empathetic to the plight of others. The least you can do is just be supportive of other people and whatever it is they are going through.
The difference between me and you is that you prefer sugarcoating things so that everyone is happy, even though a house may be burning right behind them. Telling the truth is the prerogative of all, not of some.
If anyone were wise enough, they'd take my words as good advice and probably act on it. see?
Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by Nobody: 12:11am On Mar 27, 2013
[quote author=igbsam]Deuteronomy 7:14, Psalm 127:3...I speak forth the word of GOd to all expecting mothers and fathers out there. God did not create you barren, I say today in the name of God almighty, the creator of heaven and earth, the beginning and the end, the alpha and omega, the God of Isaac, Moses, Abraham and Jacob, the maker of mankind, the ancient of days, the giver of life, the one who sits above and makes earth its foot stool, the all knowing and all seeing God....From now on, you shall bear fruits, by this time next year, you shall hear the cries and joys of babies in your home, God shall visit you In Jesus Name. I know what it feels like without children, but i want to admonish you today, Do not give up hope. So long there's a God, be rest assured that you have conceived In Jesus Name. Your set time is here. Believe, keep your faith strong and watch God give you your heart desires. Amen! [/quote. Amen, In Jesus Name, Amen.]
Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by bongila(f): 12:20am On Mar 27, 2013
Mama T God bless you so very much for this thread.
I'm in!

1 Like

Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by gmcb: 12:54am On Mar 27, 2013
Wow!!! This is the best thread ever on NL.
God is set to do a new thing wt ds revival. Cos we all av agreed on ds i see everyone's case being settled in Jesus name. I must confess that all TTC parents(cos its a matter of time they r all be parents) av been very strong, attending naming ceremonies of oda babies, peeps calling them aunty/uncle aft how many years and all that.
By His grace i dint wait but my parents did before they had me. u dont want to know what they went thru. Guess ds makes me mad at the devil each time i see peeps waitin for so long. Wicked devil!!!
Had a burden in ma heart to pray for a couple some months back when i noticed abt that time dt somtin had shele. Told ma hubi bt as a man,he said she's just fat,lo and behold he saw her few days ago,completely blown!!! Halleluyah.
For all of our mothers and fathers of nation. In the beginning it was commanded that man should be fruitful and multiply, barrenness is a disobedience to ds commandment. It's also written that all disobedience shall be punished,hence every manipulation from the pit of hell manifesting as unfruitfullness is cursed and u all are declared fruitful.
Henceforth do ur thing speaking the word wt JOY in ur heart,ur case is not closed. We did ds though funny in our first sessions aft marriage and got results even when we werent waiting. In all, all glory must be to d Lord.
Shalom!!!

1 Like

Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by Viccisimua: 1:23am On Mar 27, 2013
God bless us, we are fruitful IJN,amen. I'm in.
Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by Nwandol: 9:33am On Mar 27, 2013
My wedding is coming up dis year n I shall also concieve dis year in Jesus name Amen

1 Like

Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by skimpychick(f): 10:13am On Mar 27, 2013
Mamat I'm in too. God ll continue to bless u.ur triplets are here already. Weldone
Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by Stopercent: 11:23am On Mar 27, 2013
With you in prayers. May the God Almighty who wiped the tears of Sarah and Hannah do the same for as many as call on him.IJN. Amen
Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by Toppiano(m): 12:00pm On Mar 27, 2013
Am really impressed with this thread even though I am a man

1 Like

Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by hildaa(f): 12:38pm On Mar 27, 2013
Hello Mama T, i want you to keep the good work,may the good Lord strengthen you and gives you the grace to carry on with this big ministry. please i need your prayers too, God bless you in Jesus name, amen.
Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by kristal4eva(f): 12:40pm On Mar 27, 2013
Amen. God will do it in no distant time. He is the great physician and the giver of life. He is the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. It is well in JESUS NAME. Amen
Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by softangel(m): 12:46pm On Mar 27, 2013
MamaTriplets: @All, On Saturday by 12 midnight there will be a Special Prayer. We are going to Pray 'that the same Power that Ressurected Jesus Christ from the grave should Quicken our Mortal Bodies to Conceive'. We would be speaking to our Organs to Function as they should. Power from on High will be Released to Turn our Lives 360 degrees. We Shall Testify!!!

Amen!!! And GOD in his infinite mercy shall cause every woman looking up to him for the fruit of the womb to experience childbirth and the joy of raising up children. Amen in Jesus Name.
Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by Igabe(f): 3:32pm On Mar 27, 2013
Thank u mamaT, God bless you all, i'm in.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This / The Experience Gospel Concert 2022 Holds In Lagos Today / Is Allah Not The Arabic Word For Jehovah God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.