Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,498 members, 7,826,872 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Chikezie Eze Evicted From American Idol - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Chikezie Eze Evicted From American Idol (1874 Views)

See What Chike Evicted Project Fame Contestant Posted On I.g Yesterday / American Idols-chikezie Eze / American Idol 07' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chikezie Eze Evicted From American Idol by Sonye(f): 10:54pm On Mar 29, 2008
It hurts to know Chikezie Eze is out of American Idol. I was one of his biggest fans. Now i have no interest in watching this season anymore. undecided
But i believe he will do a lot better than others that are still in the running. Let's look out for our brother and support him guys wink
Re: Chikezie Eze Evicted From American Idol by naijadiva2(f): 10:57pm On Mar 29, 2008
i was surprised when he got eliminated. I actually thought that he would stay a little longer than that. and i can't stand the way they pronounce his name. he should have corrected them unless they "kept" forgeting how to pronounce it.
Re: Chikezie Eze Evicted From American Idol by chiogo(f): 11:12pm On Mar 29, 2008
@ naija_diva, do u see the injustice am talkin' about?? tongue

@topic, I was mad too Cuz i was really proud a Nigerian was on American Idol but I've always known America
is full of injustice. I heard he's already recordin' songs and goin' on tours now. So like i always say, it's not
always about winnin', so long as u were among the finalists, people'd always discover u. I've seen people who
didn't win on American Idol become more popular than the ones who won. So, it's all good. . . . . .
Re: Chikezie Eze Evicted From American Idol by naijadiva2(f): 11:42pm On Mar 29, 2008
are you talking about him getting eliminated or his name cuz i see no injustice in neither. but them not saying his name right is just them not taking the time to learn or who knows, now that i think about it, he probably told them to pronouce it like that.
Re: Chikezie Eze Evicted From American Idol by chiogo(f): 11:50pm On Mar 29, 2008
I'm talkin' bout his gettin' eliminated, ofcourse. You don't see the injustice?? Oh well!!!! I don't think he told 'em to call his name that way.
My name is bein' mis-pronounced too and best believe it, no matter how many times u correct 'em, Americans wld always call it how they want to, ok??
Especially if it has lots of syllables. He probably calls his name that way too Cuz he's obviously a Nigerian-American and probably knows nothin'
about his name save for the fact that his parents gave it to him.
Re: Chikezie Eze Evicted From American Idol by iice(f): 11:55am On Mar 30, 2008
Heh! it was his time to go. . .he can sing but usually picks the wrong songs. . .gets me on the verge of sleep!

He can pronounce his name, during the first week, in his interview, he said the real pronunciation. . .but since people kept pronouncing it wrong, he figured he'd just let them call him that way. . .easier on their tongues
Re: Chikezie Eze Evicted From American Idol by Sonye(f): 7:00pm On Mar 30, 2008
@ chiogo

i feel u. Lemar went for a competition and was the 3rd. I don't even know who the winner was but hey! The dude is making it big thyme. so i believe in chikezie
Re: Chikezie Eze Evicted From American Idol by chiogo(f): 7:46pm On Mar 30, 2008
iice:

He can pronounce his name, during the first week, in his interview, he said the real pronunciation. . .but since people kept pronouncing it wrong, he figured he'd just let them call him that way. . .easier on their tongues

Exactly!Same case with me but my friends call me my nickname.

@Sonye, yup, i believe in him too. wink
Re: Chikezie Eze Evicted From American Idol by bluesky4(f): 8:19pm On Mar 30, 2008
his_grace:

stop reading anything to it - if he is good - he is good - he will last the whole hog - maybe he got a small di ck - i hear the female judges like big di ck niggers.

hmmm. hmmm. undecided
Re: Chikezie Eze Evicted From American Idol by Sonye(f): 8:24pm On Mar 30, 2008
I don't know why some people like talking like they don't have sense. So you mean that Simon Cowel, Paula Abdul and Randy Jackson are looking out for people's dicks. So what will you say about other female winners? This is talent they are looking for not dicks DUMB HEAD angry angry

I think your brain needs washing man!!
Re: Chikezie Eze Evicted From American Idol by chiogo(f): 8:39pm On Mar 30, 2008
Sonye:

I don't know why some people like talking like they don't have sense. So you mean that Simon Cowel, Paula Abdul and Randy Jackson are looking out for people's dicks. So what will you say about other female winners? This is talent they are looking for not dicks DUMB HEAD angry angry

I think your brain needs washing man!!
OmG, u're actually mad. Best believe it, that's how he types. I hear he's retarded so don't bother ur head with him.
Re: Chikezie Eze Evicted From American Idol by simmy(m): 10:30am On Apr 02, 2008
grin grin ;Dnairaland folks can take any topic and turn it into a joke!
anyways i felt he was the only realy soulful singer left in the competition. america obviusly has had enuff of soul, apart from the 17 year old guy with laryngitis, chikezie was the only soul in the show

(1) (Reply)

Watch Emcee Africa Battle Finals In South Africa Teeto(nigeria) Vs J-town (ghana / How Femi Kuti Disgraced Himself In South Africa / GEJ Presidential Campaign Song "Na You We Want"- Wack Or Not | Listen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.