Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep - Business To Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep (5934 Views)

We Shop ,load Your Container And Ship To You In Nigeria While You Pay In Naira. / How To Buy From Any US Store And Get Your Goods Delivered In Nigeria / New Wholesale Clothing Supplier From Uk To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 27, 2013
surveycash: @Martins...Good job you are doing here. I must commend you effort. Running around the streets of London sourcing for price is not an easy job and I opine that it should be done for a fee (even if it's N1000/search). This will leave with only the serious buyers and not the window shoppers.

Secondly, you should consider the option of Pay4Me service where you will make payments for ebay/amazon account holders. Some of the sellers ship to Nigeria.

Very nice and brilliant idea, I was about to give the same opinion.
Re: How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep by Martinjol: 2:45pm On Mar 27, 2013
If you have requested a quote and I've not answered, plus bear with me. It's school work. Promise by weekend all will be sorted. Thanks
Re: How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep by Martinjol: 2:48pm On Mar 27, 2013
virtuoso01:

Tanks people. You are very correct but I really don't wanna chase anyone away. However I've come up with a blueprint which I'll be announcing soon to vet out time wasters and I'll give a good explanation for it. Because quite a number of people have stressed me out and no more in contact now. Thanks though
Re: How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep by miqos02(m): 3:35pm On Mar 27, 2013
@martin: can you help pay for ebay transactions?
Re: How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep by 2fishes(m): 7:48pm On Mar 27, 2013
surveycash: @Martins...Good job you are doing here. I must commend you effort. Running around the streets of London sourcing for price is not an easy job and I opine that it should be done for a fee (even if it's N1000/search). This will leave with only the serious buyers and not the window shoppers.

Secondly, you should consider the option of Pay4Me service where you will make payments for ebay/amazon account holders. Some of the sellers ship to Nigeria.

First part of this post is a No. No and turn off to start with. Person wey never get enough client. Guy. Relax.
Re: How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep by 2fishes(m): 7:50pm On Mar 27, 2013
virtuoso01:

U guys don't know business, sorry.
Re: How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep by 2fishes(m): 8:04pm On Mar 27, 2013
@Martin, it musn't be only source items you should post. You can post any other items at your disposal, apart from the once requested of U. That's how to do biz.
Also remember to post some available laptops. The above HP I was suppose to pay for this weekend, I don't like most of the reviews so I guess I should opt for something a lil better.
Sure U can understand.
Re: How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 27, 2013
2fishes:

U guys don't know business, sorry.

Kindly teach us business, Thank you.

1 Like

Re: How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep by xzibukz(m): 10:12pm On Mar 27, 2013
Martin jol:

Tanks people. You are very correct but I really don't wanna chase anyone away. However I've come up with a blueprint which I'll be announcing soon to vet out time wasters and I'll give a good explanation for it. Because quite a number of people have stressed me out and no more in contact now. Thanks though
example is me.
i think the best way u can successfully run this is to disable offline source.there are many u.k site where items can be gotten because all what u found for me are not my likings, so i have my eye on ebay for a new listing items
Re: How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep by chiboy11(m): 1:18am On Mar 28, 2013
Buyin somting like a watch of 50 pounds d problem wil b d cost of shipin, ow can u reduce dat
Re: How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep by Martinjol: 9:29am On Mar 28, 2013
xzibukz:
example is me.
i think the best way u can successfully run this is to disable offline source.there are many u.k site where items can be gotten because all what u found for me are not my likings, so i have my eye on ebay for a new listing items

Boss, sent you other emails of about four other products by the way but never mind, I know you will come through with what you like on ebay soon and I'll be glad to help ya buy and move to naija. Never mind. Your case is special smiley
Re: How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep by Cwhyte(m): 9:30am On Mar 28, 2013
chiboy11: Buyin somting like a watch of 50 pounds d problem wil b d cost of shipin, ow can u reduce dat

Think the lowest shipping fee he can offer you is £38 for now. You can join your goods with anoda member and share cost, that's the only way to reduce it. And besides, he ships to door step S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ you will have to meet with your partner to retrieve you goods.
Re: How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep by Martinjol: 9:30am On Mar 28, 2013
chiboy11: Buyin somting like a watch of 50 pounds d problem wil b d cost of shipin, ow can u reduce dat

Really don't know yet bro. Hopefully we might get a better alternative as time goes on
Re: How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep by Cwhyte(m): 9:33am On Mar 28, 2013
xzibukz:
example is me.

Yes he does online sourcing according to his proposal, buh he is ready to go from store store to search for cheaper items for serious buyer
Re: How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep by elnino3(m): 10:51am On Mar 28, 2013
just sent u a mail... please review and let me know how far...
Re: How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep by mrdrizzy(m): 9:50pm On Mar 28, 2013
C. whyte:
I hope you guys aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ aware that he walks into stores everyday to enquire about your various orders. He might see a bold 5 for £10 and by 2moro its gone. S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ please make request for prices only when you aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ ready S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ we won't have him wandering the streets of manchester for nothing.
shuu make d guy talk na.are to speak for him?
Re: How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep by chiboy11(m): 9:52pm On Mar 28, 2013
ok i want to buy a watch 50 usd is my budget plus shipin to my dorstep, who can u add me with so i can get it, kindly reply plss
Re: How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep by ruggedcuzz: 4:08pm On Mar 29, 2013
Martin jol:

Will be on it bro
Why is it taking soo long?
Re: How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep by Martinjol: 9:25am On Mar 31, 2013
ruggedcuzz: I need a Clean, cheap, uk used Bold 4, white colour. My location is Akure. Let me know the total cost of getting it to me.
You can also post the link of the one you selected here for us to see.
Martins, am a serious buyer

Bro, it's 25k. (all costs)
Re: How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep by Xzevian(m): 11:51am On Mar 31, 2013
Martin jol:

why is it taking too long to reply me. I ask for bold 2, 6, 5 ãŊđ torch 1,2 uk used delivery cost to be deliver to me in Abeokuta........... I need Ă very good price as I will be buying every time for Ϻý customers.
Re: How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep by Aleshyto(m): 12:45pm On Mar 31, 2013
Martin jol:

total cost of hp compaq tc4200, pls i nd it ASAP
Re: How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep by ruggedcuzz: 2:31pm On Mar 31, 2013
Martin jol:

Is this offline shopping or online?
Can the price be reduced cos the one am seeing on ebay is not that expensive?
Is it possible
to upload d pix?
When will i get my goods after av made payment?
Re: How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep by dav8id(m): 6:25pm On Mar 31, 2013
ruggedcuzz:
Is it possible
to upload d pix?
i think 25k is ok for bold4 bro. Remember is the total cost to your door step if i may say. Forget about how much it cost on ebay. Did you think ie they allow to go for that of ebay can you get access it ? NO..you can only view it and leave it coz,you dont have paypal account to pay for it and also the seller may not ship to nigeria. Forget them mentioning workdwide shipping once u mention nigeria they will the transaction or some time they will tell you they ship worldwide but to only paypal verify address.i"m a constant buyer from ebay i know how dificul to buy from ebay.
so i advice you patronize the bro.

cheer
Re: How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep by princeuk21(m): 10:19pm On Mar 31, 2013
Martin Jo please I need your phone number and email address and also your Facebook user name please email them to me let's talk business. My email address is princeuk214real@yahoo.com . Thanks
Re: How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep by Martinjol: 10:36pm On Mar 31, 2013
ruggedcuzz:
Is it possible
to upload d pix?

It's off brother. You are forgetting the fact that you will add shipping cost to you in Nigeria though. not possible to snap unless bought. 7 working days from dispatch
Re: How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep by Martinjol: 10:37pm On Mar 31, 2013
princeuk21: Martin Jo please I need your phone number and email address and also your Facebook user name please email them to me let's talk business. My email address is princeuk214real@yahoo.com . Thanks

marto_fbi@yahoo.com +447539509796
Re: How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep by Martinjol: 10:39pm On Mar 31, 2013
Xzevian: why is it taking too long to reply me. I ask for bold 2, 6, 5 ãŊđ torch 1,2 uk used delivery cost to be deliver to me in Abeokuta........... I need Ă very good price as I will be buying every time for Ϻý customers.

I'm really sorry bro. DO I calculate everything together like bought and shipped together?
Re: How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep by Martinjol: 10:40pm On Mar 31, 2013
Hello everyone

Thanks to everyone that’s following this thread. It’s actually not as easy as I thought it will be. Let me point out that I’m an MSc student here and I’ve got other commitment too. I would therefore need to point some things out here.

First is that I can get anybody a quote but please note that if I get you a quote today, I cannot guarantee that the same price I gave you today will be available as the same in anything more than two days time. The reason for this is that everyone (even the whites) love low prices so if you as the buyer don’t pay on time, someone else might just go ahead and buy it. For this reason, I’ll advise that if you ask for a quote, make sure you have your money at hand such that you can pay on that day or the next day (as soon as possible). If you don’t pay quickly, you could get lucky and the product still available even a week after but I cannot guarantee that. But that particular day or the next is your best bet. Therefore do not be offended if the first thing I ask you is ‘do you have your money ready?’ This is all in a bid to lock the deal down for you as fast as we can.

Guys please, it really is very cold outside so please do not send me on a wild goose chase. If you want something, please don’t ask me to go out yet and get you a quote unless you know that you already have your money in reserve. The responsibility also lies on you to know how much you can get what you ask for in Nigeria. This is because I do not know all fair prices of all goods. If you cannot get or you do not know the Nigerian price of what you want, I would then ask you ‘how much are you looking at?’ so that I can try to see if I can get you something less or in that region. I will also tell you outrightly at times if you cannot get the product you want at the price you asked. Also, I cannot drive here neither do I have a car that can transport me, I have to get on the bus every time I go to town. This is not very convenient so if I have to do it, it has to be worth my while to be out there.

Also, for those planning on reselling, I cannot always guarantee you a good price but on some occasions, we might get lucky. However the more things you buy at a go, the better the price you will get; that’s for sure. For those planning on buying for their personal use, you will mostly get a good price that saves you quite some money in contrast to what you buy in Nigeria. Also for this category of people, remember that the more you buy at a go, the better prices you will get.

The truth is that things come at good prices here. It is shipping that is exorbitant. That is why it is good to buy more.
Please if you ask for a quote, give me some time to get back to you, if I don’t, then please don’t hesitate to bug me very
well, it all depends on how ‘ready’ you are but trust I’d do my best to remember to do all.
Re: How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep by Xzevian(m): 8:47am On Apr 01, 2013
Martin jol:

I'm really sorry bro. DO I calculate everything together like bought and shipped together?
just Calculate d delivery cost per item.
Re: How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep by Martinjol: 9:25am On Apr 01, 2013
Xzevian: just Calculate d delivery cost per item.

If I do for 1 item, that's gonna cost u more. So I hope you're sure
Re: How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep by chinwewale: 9:41am On Apr 01, 2013
Sent u a mail concerning ipads 3 and 4..still awaiting ur reply bro ..(dcakelady@mtnnigeria.blackberry.com)...
Tanks.
Re: How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep by Xzevian(m): 9:50am On Apr 01, 2013
Martin jol:

If I do for 1 item, that's gonna cost u more. So I hope you're sure
ok, Ɣou can calculate price per each item ãŊđ then calculate d total shipping cost for all d item...... Am say dis to knw hwm much each item really cost. Tanks for ur tym

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Can Start This Business With Little Capital / Global Runs International (Logistics & Purchasing) / Catering Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.