Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep - Business To Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep (5933 Views)

We Shop ,load Your Container And Ship To You In Nigeria While You Pay In Naira. / How To Buy From Any US Store And Get Your Goods Delivered In Nigeria / New Wholesale Clothing Supplier From Uk To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep by Xzevian(m): 9:51am On Apr 01, 2013
Martin jol:

If I do for 1 item, that's gonna cost u more. So I hope you're sure
ok, Ɣou can calculate price per each item seperately without shipping cost ãŊđ then calculate d total shipping cost for all d item...... Am saying dis to knw hw much each item really cost. Tanks for ur tym
Re: How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep by mamaaustin(f): 5:23pm On Apr 01, 2013
Xzevian: ok, Ɣou can calculate price per each item ãŊđ then calculate d total shipping cost for all d item...... Am say dis to knw hwm much each item really cost. Tanks for ur tym
i am also based in abeokuta and will be shipping and purchasing blackberrys through Martin Jol. He has given me a very reasonable price for bold 2 and torch 1, but if we collaborate and buy in bulk, we could slash shipping costs drastically. I will be buying and shipping the phones this week,
so send me a mail if you are interested.
Re: How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep by Xzevian(m): 6:03pm On Apr 01, 2013
mamaaustin:
i am also based in abeokuta and will be shipping and purchasing blackberrys through Martin Jol. He has given me a very reasonable price for bold 2 and torch 1, but if we collaborate and buy in bulk, we could slash shipping costs drastically. I will be buying and shipping the phones this week,
so send me a mail if you are interested.

contact me on xzevian@gmail.com or call me on 08067748960.........
Re: How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep by johnemeka(m): 6:17pm On Apr 01, 2013
Am in Akwa ibom state I need somebody to collaberate with in shipping blackberry and laptops to reduce cost. Kingchucks2012@yahoo.com. Or 08087931652
Re: How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep by chinwewale: 7:13pm On Apr 01, 2013
Still awaiting ur reply my brother.....ipad s 3 and 4 pls.....new /cleanly used.....thanks .
Re: How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep by ruggedcuzz: 7:28pm On Apr 02, 2013
Martin jol:

It's off brother. You are forgetting the fact that you will add shipping cost to you in Nigeria though. not possible to snap unless bought. 7 working days from dispatch
Since you said during our conversation that you cant guarantee delivery next wk even if i pay 2mao, i ll postpone it till i get use to my new location.
Re: How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep by IdeeEsperanza(m): 9:30pm On Apr 11, 2013
Samsung galaxy S duos and Samsung galaxy grand duos (brand new). I reside in Akwa Ibom State.
Re: How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep by ChukChinCol(m): 9:35am On Apr 14, 2013
Martin jol, u no dey try: i sent u a mail, called ua line...no reply frm both. How els do i rch u, abi u kn no say money n pesn soon dey path ways?
Re: How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep by macrownt: 11:43am On Apr 14, 2013
Hello sir, am macrownt and i based in Osogbo i need e-machine laptop i mean new 1 how much is it and how can i get it plz inbox me @ macrowth4real74@yahoo.com
Re: How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep by Martinjol: 12:23am On Apr 16, 2013
idee.esperanza:
Samsung galaxy S duos and Samsung galaxy grand duos (brand new). I reside in Akwa Ibom State.

ok boss. I'll be in touch
Re: How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep by Martinjol: 12:24am On Apr 16, 2013
ChukChinCol: Martin jol, u no dey try: i sent u a mail, called ua line...no reply frm both. How els do i rch u, abi u kn no say money n pesn soon dey path ways?

sorry pls. It's gettn hectic here. my exams around the corner. please send me your email address again so I can be sure
Re: How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep by Martinjol: 12:25am On Apr 16, 2013
macrownt: Hello sir, am macrownt and i based in Osogbo i need e-machine laptop i mean new 1 how much is it and how can i get it plz inbox me @ macrowth4real74@yahoo.com

I need more info on properties. Thanks
Re: How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep by IdeeEsperanza(m): 7:16am On Apr 16, 2013
Martin jol:

ok boss. I'll be in touch
patiently waiting
Re: How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep by Martinjol: 8:01am On Apr 18, 2013
Hey people. My phone fell into the toilet yesterday so I can't reach. However, my other phone +447448886954 is available though. Also I'm checking my email frequently (marto_fbi@yahoo.com). Kingsley and Cleva most especially, please contact me there asap

1 Like

Re: How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep by bluesaint(m): 3:24am On Apr 19, 2013
Martin jol: Hey people. My phone fell into the toilet yesterday so I can't reach. However, my other phone +447448886954 is available though. Also I'm checking my email frequently (marto_fbi@yahoo.com). Kingsley and Cleva most especially, please contact me there asap
Well Well...I knew something was wrong with your phone. I'll call you.
Once again, Martin, ure a honest person...sincerely.
Re: How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep by karlxavier(m): 12:15pm On Apr 19, 2013
I'm interested in the bold 4(white colour). Does it come with full accessories like ba3, charger and the rest? Also can you help me check out for a cheaper laptop within the range of 30k(HP, lenovo, Toshiba, dell) that has webcam? Please reply me as soon as possible
Re: How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep by macrownt: 4:07pm On Apr 21, 2013
Hello sir am macrownt from Osogbo plz, how do i order for goods am in Osogbo and i need more info on how to get the goods. Thanks.
Re: How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep by afrokid(m): 1:32am On May 05, 2013
Sent u a mail some days ago but haven't gotten ur response
Re: How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep by mamaaustin(f): 7:37am On May 05, 2013
Hi,
just wanted to give an update.
After several interactions with Martin Jol, i purchased a blackberry torch 1 and blackberry bold 2 (white) offline @ much cheaper prices than I have ever seen on ebay.
The phones are in very good condition, the bold 2 looks almost new, and everything was protected well by Martin packaging.
Martin is a really reasonable guy for those willing to patronize him. I know I look forward to further business deals with him.
Re: How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep by surveycash(m): 2:59pm On May 05, 2013
mamaaustin: Hi,
just wanted to give an update.
After several interactions with Martin Jol, i purchased a blackberry torch 1 and blackberry bold 2 (white) offline @ much cheaper prices than I have ever seen on ebay.
The phones are in very good condition, the bold 2 looks almost new, and everything was protected well by Martin packaging.
Martin is a really reasonable guy for those willing to patronize him. I know I look forward to further business deals with him.

How much did you get the bold 2?
Re: How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep by eedriyz(m): 9:04am On May 09, 2013
surveycash:

Re: How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep by expressor(m): 10:47pm On May 09, 2013
Hello Martins, I need a Samsung Note 2 for personal use. I'm not here to sight see, as long as the price is good you got yourself a deal. I need it ordered probably next week Wednesday(15-05-2013), expecting the money i intend to use to clear through by then. That means I should get a favourable response from you before then.

If this goes on well, might need to get used iphone 5's at a future time.

I would get in touch with you via your phone number, meanwhile feel free to drop me a line via this media.

Cheers!
Re: How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep by afrokid(m): 8:06am On May 11, 2013
Hello house,
Pls where is martin jol, I've sent him a mail but no response over a week now?
Re: How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep by Cwhyte(m): 9:48am On May 12, 2013
afrokid: Hello house,
Pls where is martin jol, I've sent him a mail but no response over a week now?

Resend your mail am sure he responds to mails faster than this forum.
Re: How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep by solomonsojay(m): 1:25pm On May 12, 2013
Dis martin guy has a gud deal n bright future here, bt d problem with most youth is dat they cant spend time to nurture good ideas n invest, they just wana start n went its not fetchin cash fast fast they get discaurage n run to another 1 n then to d next. I just wana stay dat...ChrisVic didn't start out dis big bt built a reliable name n reputation pple can recon wit over a gud period of time wit determination, focus n deligence. Whatever is worth doing...is worth doing well. "Just my li2 advice 2u" to Martin n @all.
Re: How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep by Cwhyte(m): 11:14am On May 15, 2013
i'm sure he told you he's writing his exams, should be through in 2weeks. wish him well
solomonsojay: Dis martin guy has a gud deal n bright future here, bt d problem with most youth is dat they cant spend time to nurture good ideas n invest, they just wana start n went its not fetchin cash fast fast they get discaurage n run to another 1 n then to d next. I just wana stay dat...ChrisVic didn't start out dis big bt built a reliable name n reputation pple can recon wit over a gud period of time wit determination, focus n deligence. Whatever is worth doing...is worth doing well. "Just my li2 advice 2u" to Martin n @all.
Re: How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep by mamaaustin(f): 11:14pm On May 18, 2013
surveycash:

sorry for the delay in response. The prices of the phones fluctuate, so quoting them here will not be a fair service to him. Pm me for the price, if your still interested.
Re: How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep by surveycash(m): 7:26am On May 19, 2013
mamaaustin:

sorry for the delay in response. The prices of the phones fluctuate, so quoting them here will not be a fair service to him. Pm me for the price, if your still interested.

No need for PM...Thanks
Re: How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep by Samcathe: 10:35pm On May 31, 2013
Everything am seeing here is peoples quote..
Less than 3% of people according to what people post here have had a dealing with this guy.
Mr Martin,can we get connected on google+?
samkate4eva@gmail.com

thanks
Re: How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep by pj3400(m): 12:49am On Jun 01, 2013
Hmmmmmmmm.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Can Start This Business With Little Capital / Global Runs International (Logistics & Purchasing) / Catering Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.