Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Why Didn't KENNIS Music (keke And D1) Attend Tuface And Annie's Wedding? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Didn't KENNIS Music (keke And D1) Attend Tuface And Annie's Wedding? (1367 Views)

Tuface And Wife Annie Stun In Native Attire (Photo) / Photo Of Tuface And Annie Idibia Then And Now.. / Happy Wedding Anniversary To Tuface And Annie Idibia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Didn't KENNIS Music (keke And D1) Attend Tuface And Annie's Wedding? by Zzyzx92(m): 9:18pm On Mar 24, 2013
it came to my notice that amongst all celebrities that attended Tuface and Annie's wedding Keke and D1 of Kennis Music didnt show up...hope there isn't any beef? or am i wrong?
Re: Why Didn't KENNIS Music (keke And D1) Attend Tuface And Annie's Wedding? by waleadex(m): 9:31pm On Mar 24, 2013
Let's wait till a day or two after the ceremony to see if they are actually absent.It will be too fast to conclude they didn't attend.If it then turns out to be true that they didn't attend,then something is wrong.

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't KENNIS Music (keke And D1) Attend Tuface And Annie's Wedding? by kramer: 11:28pm On Mar 24, 2013
True say... come to think of it D'banj wasnt there either I believe!? was it so as to avoid dem Mavins? or was he simply not invited
Re: Why Didn't KENNIS Music (keke And D1) Attend Tuface And Annie's Wedding? by joyli: 1:05am On Mar 25, 2013
Zzyzx92: it came to my notice that amongst all celebrities that attended Tuface and Annie's wedding Keke and D1 of Kennis Music didnt show up...hope there isn't any beef? or am i wrong?

When is not grammy award

They were nt even noticed tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Didn't KENNIS Music (keke And D1) Attend Tuface And Annie's Wedding? by chelseabmw(m): 2:55am On Mar 25, 2013
joyli:

When is not grammy award

They were nt even noticed tongue tongue tongue

exactly ma thoughts grin
Re: Why Didn't KENNIS Music (keke And D1) Attend Tuface And Annie's Wedding? by SlyIg(f): 5:35am On Mar 25, 2013
They told me that they didn't have transport money.
But you can confirm from google sha.
Re: Why Didn't KENNIS Music (keke And D1) Attend Tuface And Annie's Wedding? by sahyd1(m): 6:25am On Mar 25, 2013
But if trully Dbanj was nt @ d wedding. Tot he was supposed 2 b one d grooms men.

Still keep M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ fingers cross sha. OOoOo sheee!
Re: Why Didn't KENNIS Music (keke And D1) Attend Tuface And Annie's Wedding? by Fussbot: 7:28am On Mar 25, 2013
Cus they were nt invited...k?

(1) (Reply)

Guess Who This Lady Is And Win N500 Recharge Card Instantly / Balotelli To Fanny: "Will You Marry Me?" / Eniola Badmus Vs Rick Ross. What Do You Say?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.