Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Software For Sale With Complete Right To Resell It!!! - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Software For Sale With Complete Right To Resell It!!! (850 Views)

Schlumberger Petrel 2014.1 With Complete License / Design Website In 4 Days With Complete Video Tutorial Pack / I Need A Software For Hotel Management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Software For Sale With Complete Right To Resell It!!! by talk2hb1(m): 6:22am On Mar 25, 2013
Hello everyone, I have been working on this software for the past couple of weeks trying to perfect its functions and capabilities and I have successfully done that. The problem now is marketing and selling it which is another problem for me because I am too busy to handle any marketing and sales so therefore I have decided to sell out the software license to anybody interested in promoting, marketing and selling it in as much as you are ready to buy the right from me.
This software is a WordPress bulk SMS plugin, That converts a wordpress site or blog to bulk sms portal.
This plugin can be used beyond selling bulk sms, you can use it to promote your website or blog by offering sms as compensation for registered members of your site or blog if you run a membership site or blog, another key power of this software is that you can easily change your sms gateway provider that is you are not lo ked to a particular gateway. You can call me on or mail me at info(@)jeempsolutions.com for further informations concerning the software or for a software development, and collaboration.

(1) (Reply)

Good Farmer to employ / Facebook Video Downloader Ios App For Sale With Sourcecode / Are You Looking For Best Web Development Company?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.