Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Design Website In 4 Days With Complete Video Tutorial Pack - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Design Website In 4 Days With Complete Video Tutorial Pack (971 Views)

Programming Video Tutorial & Softwares, Genesis Framework+Themes, WordPress etc / Where Can I Download A Complete Video Tutorial On Java Programming. / Download A Complete Video Training On Ethical Hacking For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Design Website In 4 Days With Complete Video Tutorial Pack by Fomaxcool: 8:12am On Jan 08, 2014
Design Website in Four Days with Complete Video Pack.

Yes, there's no much biggy in designing a professional website , if you can devote 2hrs of your geniue time in a day to learn webdesign with full video tutorial package.

You can learn website design with Note pad or any IDE from scratch to the top.

The Complete Video Tutorial come with 2 different Dreamweavers and pack of (3) three different softwares that will help you design your personal website and design for others establishments including big companies.

The softwares will help you to design any company's logos and banners to make your sites look sophisticated.

To request an order contact me on 08034565501 or fomaxfred@gmail.com
Re: Design Website In 4 Days With Complete Video Tutorial Pack by Fomaxcool: 5:54am On Jan 09, 2014
Awka is my present location, and the price of the complete video pack and software depends on your location.

If you are in Enugu, Owerri, Anambra or Asaba, the price is #5,500.

Please, be inform that we can get to you anywhere you are in Nigeria, but the price may change due to your location or if possible you may come to my office in Awka.

The price is negotiable ,if your location is in Awka.

(1) (Reply)

2012 Avg Antivirus With 6 Years License For 5k / Best Softwares For Shops,supermkts,hospitals: / Web App/ios Developer In Awka Or Anambra Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.