Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

3 Headless Bodies Thrown From Jeep On Ijebu-Ode-Ibadan Road? (BBM) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Headless Bodies Thrown From Jeep On Ijebu-Ode-Ibadan Road? (BBM) (35136 Views)

Baby Thrown Into Pit Toilet And Soaked With Faeces Found Alive (Photo) / If You Are Driving At Night And Eggs Are Thrown At Your Windscreen... / Newly Found Beheaded Corpse At Ijebu-ode Ibadan Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Headless Bodies Thrown From Jeep On Ijebu-Ode-Ibadan Road? (BBM) by OmoOshodi(m): 2:01pm On Mar 25, 2013
Fear dey catch,me na green Cans dey cool me down
1.fit be bokoharam ooo..Chai*
2.GEJ see what u av caused(poor economy= olosho*runz
3.Yahoo calabash boys I hail u
Re: 3 Headless Bodies Thrown From Jeep On Ijebu-Ode-Ibadan Road? (BBM) by diamond002: 2:02pm On Mar 25, 2013
Chei I got d msg too HoLY GHOST FiREeeeeeeeeeEEEeeeEEEE embarassed
Re: 3 Headless Bodies Thrown From Jeep On Ijebu-Ode-Ibadan Road? (BBM) by Jaywon242(m): 2:09pm On Mar 25, 2013
Thespecialone: Pure BS

How did they know it was a range rover sport? And who ever saw the range rover sport didn't have enough sense to pursue it or alert others?

Rubbish
easier said dan done. So if na u,u go pursue dem and get shot or killed for pple u don't even know..dat doesn't make sense..d best u could do is get the plate no of the vehicle if u re close enof.
Re: 3 Headless Bodies Thrown From Jeep On Ijebu-Ode-Ibadan Road? (BBM) by born2boink(m): 2:19pm On Mar 25, 2013
Both students have identity and their ID cards means they will have matric number attached to it, why can't they find out if those girls are truly missing since identification was discovered on them
Re: 3 Headless Bodies Thrown From Jeep On Ijebu-Ode-Ibadan Road? (BBM) by seunny4lif(m): 2:22pm On Mar 25, 2013
Jubal01: I dont pity such stupid gals. All de do is 2 follow 'rich' guys whom they barely met. Serves them right. Their parents sent them 2 skul, nt 2 b harlotting. Devil punish them.
G!AM...U need to see them in campus...Big Girl level...Sit next to dem in lecture room and u will just wonder in ur mind are these people animal with diff stories abt a guy dem just knw and he invited to a party......
Re: 3 Headless Bodies Thrown From Jeep On Ijebu-Ode-Ibadan Road? (BBM) by Lekeydey(m): 2:23pm On Mar 25, 2013
It is high time we as Nigerians becomes very vigilant about what is going on around us,let us be like a human CCTV,the first thing somebody seeing this sort of incident is to take/cram the plate number,colour of vehicle,which direction the vehicle is heading. But am sure,this story is fake,false,misleading,ridiculous and fictitious,God bless us all.
Re: 3 Headless Bodies Thrown From Jeep On Ijebu-Ode-Ibadan Road? (BBM) by Orikinla(m): 2:24pm On Mar 25, 2013
[size=28pt]Runs babes in the fast lane must beware of Nigerian men.[/size]
Re: 3 Headless Bodies Thrown From Jeep On Ijebu-Ode-Ibadan Road? (BBM) by greatgod2012(f): 2:26pm On Mar 25, 2013
Very pathetic!, may God continue to protect everyone of us o.....who knows, its not right to just conclude that they went for runz and it went wierld, it could even be the relative of one of the victims, it could be a friend to one of them, it could be anybody, but the most important thing is God's protection over us and the spirit of discernment to discern btwn people that have good intentions and people that have bad intentions against us..
However, lets all learn from this, especially our ladies, lets be more observant and cautious when following anybody out, it could turn out bad.
May God help us all.

1 Like

Re: 3 Headless Bodies Thrown From Jeep On Ijebu-Ode-Ibadan Road? (BBM) by 5much(m): 2:27pm On Mar 25, 2013
Dis is a figment of someones imagination.
Re: 3 Headless Bodies Thrown From Jeep On Ijebu-Ode-Ibadan Road? (BBM) by born2boink(m): 2:30pm On Mar 25, 2013
seunny4lif: G!AM...U need to see them in campus...Big Girl level...Sit next to dem in lecture room and u will just wonder in ur mind are these people animal with diff stories abt a guy dem just knw and he invited to a party......
he get one day wey I just siddon for back of lecture room dey watch on babe g-string pant wey commot for her big nyasnh, come see tattoo for her nynash wey bi like butterfly, some even tattoo breast and demm go use style open ham small...my eyes dey see something, no wonder lecture no dey enter my brain sometime

1 Like

Re: 3 Headless Bodies Thrown From Jeep On Ijebu-Ode-Ibadan Road? (BBM) by Orikinla(m): 2:30pm On Mar 25, 2013
omenka:
exactly the point i was abt to make. How can one tell the circumstances that resulted in their death. What if those pple were their friends? What if the gurls were kidnaped? What if the car belongs to them? The poster's conclusion was jst based on the fact that Range Rover was mentioned. I think he would have thought diferently had the report said their bodies were thrown out of a toyota starlet. Too bad.
[size=28pt]
One man caught by police confessed to using his SUV to pick up girls in Lagos for parties in neighboring states and he raped 11 of them before he was caught. What of the ones he would have killed that he never confessed during police interrogation?

One of your so called girlfriends could be one of the 11 Lagos babes he lured and raped.
Majority of Nigerian babes behave like DUMM-IES and they never learn from the tragic mistakes of others.
[/size]
Re: 3 Headless Bodies Thrown From Jeep On Ijebu-Ode-Ibadan Road? (BBM) by free13: 2:30pm On Mar 25, 2013
salam001: That same region?
~bluetooth~ and Garri(*7) should check if any of their sisters is Missing
grin grin grin
Re: 3 Headless Bodies Thrown From Jeep On Ijebu-Ode-Ibadan Road? (BBM) by AnodaIT(m): 2:31pm On Mar 25, 2013
Wey the pics?
Re: 3 Headless Bodies Thrown From Jeep On Ijebu-Ode-Ibadan Road? (BBM) by Orikinla(m): 2:31pm On Mar 25, 2013
free13:
grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: 3 Headless Bodies Thrown From Jeep On Ijebu-Ode-Ibadan Road? (BBM) by tellwisdom: 2:31pm On Mar 25, 2013
See'em sad

**Miss Yetunde Ajao, UNILAG ID Card.
**Miss Oyindamola Esan, OOUITE ID Card.
**No Identity Found Her.

3 corpses that their head has been beheaded suspected to be females was thrown from a Range-Rover Sport Jeep at Ijebu-Ode-Ibadan Road just now.

Re: 3 Headless Bodies Thrown From Jeep On Ijebu-Ode-Ibadan Road? (BBM) by Orikinla(m): 2:32pm On Mar 25, 2013
5much: Dis is a figment of someones imagination.
No. Their pictures are on Facebook.
Re: 3 Headless Bodies Thrown From Jeep On Ijebu-Ode-Ibadan Road? (BBM) by nicago: 2:33pm On Mar 25, 2013
[quote
author=pheyikemi]No pix to confirm ur point. Also, remember dt bbm is
an avenue to spread lies/rumours, not all news on bbm is authentic
[/quote]

This was announced on radio an hour ago..It's no rumour..

I wonder how the ladies were abducted!!! They were not declared missing before now..
Re: 3 Headless Bodies Thrown From Jeep On Ijebu-Ode-Ibadan Road? (BBM) by born2boink(m): 2:34pm On Mar 25, 2013
Orikinla:
[size=28pt]
One man caught by police confessed to using his SUV to pick up girls in Lagos for parties in neighboring states and he raped 11 of them before he was caught. What of the ones he would have killed that he never confessed during police interrogation?

One of your so called girlfriends could be one of the 11 Lagos babes he lured and raped.
Majority of Nigerian babes behave like DUMM-IES and they never learn from the tragic mistakes of others.
[/size]
As long as money and exortic cars are involve, Naija babes no dey fear death

1 Like

Re: 3 Headless Bodies Thrown From Jeep On Ijebu-Ode-Ibadan Road? (BBM) by nicago: 2:37pm On Mar 25, 2013
[quote
author=born2fuck]he get one day wey I just siddon for back of lecture
room dey watch on babe g-string pant wey commot for her big nyasnh, come
see tattoo for her nynash wey bi like butterfly, some even tattoo
breast and demm go use style open ham small...my eyes dey see something,
no wonder lecture no dey enter my brain sometime[/quote]

Hehehehehe...bros change your seat nah make school fees money no burn o..Well, maybe na your name dey attract them to you..born2**
Re: 3 Headless Bodies Thrown From Jeep On Ijebu-Ode-Ibadan Road? (BBM) by Orikinla(m): 2:37pm On Mar 25, 2013
[size=28pt]They are so cheap that when you spurn them, they hate you.[/size]
Re: 3 Headless Bodies Thrown From Jeep On Ijebu-Ode-Ibadan Road? (BBM) by agohavivi(f): 2:38pm On Mar 25, 2013
Fake story.
Re: 3 Headless Bodies Thrown From Jeep On Ijebu-Ode-Ibadan Road? (BBM) by jimcaddy(m): 2:39pm On Mar 25, 2013
Well if this story is true, them those girls got what they deserve. Girls of Nigerian and African universities have one common slogan. 'Get money or die trying'
Girls can go any length to get moni. Opening of legs is no longer a sin as far as some hungry girls are concerned. Has anyone noticed that girls use the most expensive fones in Nigeria.. BB is now a handy tool to perpetrate any sort of evil. They call it 'setting P'. But my question is how long will discontent last. Evri guy that has a fine car, you jump into it.. Evri guy that can take yu to eatery, yu follow. I remeber the day I was at a private guest house in Lekki for an official assignment, my eyes saw a lot.. Including seeing a used condom in our room wen we got back from field work.. Our room was used for a quick shag in our absence. Young girls now open legs cheaply for Naira notes.. Must you belong Yet a humble guy wuld be dating them, but dey won't want to agree caus he is not as rich as oda so called yahoo guys, politicians and sharp guys who will have sex and pay you off.. Some girls have lost their virginity and all decency for Blackberry, for money, for Ipad, for Iphone, for car and apartment if you play your cards right.
I pity this current female generation of this county oo

3 Likes

Re: 3 Headless Bodies Thrown From Jeep On Ijebu-Ode-Ibadan Road? (BBM) by Revolva(m): 2:43pm On Mar 25, 2013
No. Kind of news person no go hear!!! For naija...well I don't feel any pity for those b..tchs..let dem rot wherever they are!!!
Re: 3 Headless Bodies Thrown From Jeep On Ijebu-Ode-Ibadan Road? (BBM) by Dee60: 2:44pm On Mar 25, 2013
For those who are alive and reading....Life without Christ is prone to crisis. Accept Christ today.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Headless Bodies Thrown From Jeep On Ijebu-Ode-Ibadan Road? (BBM) by ichidodo: 2:47pm On Mar 25, 2013
Yoruba ritualists.. R.I.P

1 Like

Re: 3 Headless Bodies Thrown From Jeep On Ijebu-Ode-Ibadan Road? (BBM) by nbright: 2:56pm On Mar 25, 2013
pheyikemi: I jez checked out oyindamola esan on fb, I got just 2pple, a boi and a 30smfn year old woman, at if ds gal is real, she shd b on fb like most vasity students, and to d 2nd name Ajao Yetunde, couldn't find a match in regards to d descriptn
Most girls/guys change their name on fb
Re: 3 Headless Bodies Thrown From Jeep On Ijebu-Ode-Ibadan Road? (BBM) by marabout(m): 2:56pm On Mar 25, 2013
Jubal01: I dont pity such stupid gals. All de do is 2 follow 'rich' guys whom they barely met. Serves them right. Their parents sent them 2 skul, nt 2 b harlotting. Devil punish them.

First of all, you have no evidence that they were runs girls. Just your imagination. Normal people going about their legitimate business are kidnapped everyday. Some never come back alive.

Secondly, I don't think you're a christian. Jesus saved a prostitute from death by stoning. The crime of prostitution under Nigerian law does not attract capital punishment. Maybe in Boko Haram Republic.

It is somebody's loved ones you're talking about.

Look at yourself in the mirror first.

1 Like

Re: 3 Headless Bodies Thrown From Jeep On Ijebu-Ode-Ibadan Road? (BBM) by ollybosieb: 3:00pm On Mar 25, 2013
the poster need to be checked out...may he knew something about their death or he's the one that dumped their bodies there.
Re: 3 Headless Bodies Thrown From Jeep On Ijebu-Ode-Ibadan Road? (BBM) by anitank(f): 3:04pm On Mar 25, 2013
tellwisdom: See'em sad

**Miss Yetunde Ajao, UNILAG ID Card.
**Miss Oyindamola Esan, OOUITE ID Card.
**No Identity Found Her.

3 corpses that their head has been beheaded suspected to be females was thrown from a Range-Rover Sport Jeep at Ijebu-Ode-Ibadan Road just now.
Wait ooo...

If they were truely beheaded and no I.D was found on the third girl, where then did u get a picture of her?

5 Likes

Re: 3 Headless Bodies Thrown From Jeep On Ijebu-Ode-Ibadan Road? (BBM) by Melahou(m): 3:07pm On Mar 25, 2013
pheyikemi: I jez checked out oyindamola esan on fb, I got just 2pple, a boi and a 30smfn year old woman, at if ds gal is real, she shd b on fb like most vasity students, and to d 2nd name Ajao Yetunde, couldn't find a match in regards to d descriptn
why are you so dumb.so you think everybody uses there real names on facebook...you are playing detective tongue
Re: 3 Headless Bodies Thrown From Jeep On Ijebu-Ode-Ibadan Road? (BBM) by CHEKWASUCHE(m): 3:10pm On Mar 25, 2013
Gond Gond Gond are the daz 2 hear a story lyk dix witout evidence? Mtwcheee....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Kidnapped & Raped In Enugu, Paid N2m Ransom, 2 Others Killed / I Aborted 320 Pregnancies – Abigail, Self-confessed Human Trafficking Victim / Lady Punishes A Driver Who Stole Her Phone In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.