Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online - Career (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online (164298 Views)

Nigerian Air Force DSSC 25/26 Aspirants 2015 / Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC 22) Passing-out Parade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by DaYoungOfficer: 10:31pm On May 23, 2013
Plz hauz...can some one tell me the type of medical test they do carry on during zonal screening and when should we expect the list?
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by ecosanders: 12:06am On May 24, 2013
DaYoungOfficer: Plz hauz...can some one tell me the type of medical test they do carry on during zonal screening and when should we expect the list?
Mr man let ur name b shortlistd first. U wil b told wat 2 do.
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by masterminds: 1:06am On May 24, 2013
Fellow future officers, keep praying and God will see us tru. For in d bible he says'' if u ask for anything and have faith that it will be given, then it shall be yours,, God is my General. See u guys there
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by emmanuel4fire: 12:01pm On May 24, 2013
masterminds: Fellow future officers, keep praying and God will see us tru. For in d bible he says'' if u ask for anything and have faith that it will be given, then it shall be yours,, God is my General. See u guys there
grin
As I was in the days of my youth when the secret of the Lord was upon my tabernacle and I was my feet with butter and the rock poured me oil(JOB 29vs4)
God shall grant us our heart desires in Jesus mighty name. Amen.
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by chukwuinya: 12:13pm On May 24, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
grin
As I was in the days of my youth when the secret of the Lord was upon my tabernacle and I was my feet with butter and the rock poured me oil(JOB 29vs4)
God shall grant us our heart desires in Jesus mighty name. Amen.
hope u will still remember God when it work out fine for u

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by emmanuel4fire: 5:52pm On May 24, 2013
Was told Nigerian Navy Dssc was advertised on thisday newpapers on 23rd i.e yesterday. Please anyone with thisday newpaper should help me confirm the authenticity of the info.
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by Rotimi152(m): 8:51am On May 30, 2013
Pls is dere anybody on to inform us wen d shortlistment list will be out.
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by bluebarz(m): 9:32am On May 30, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
Rotimi152: Pls is dere anybody on to inform us wen d shortlistment list will be out.

I learnt the shortlistment has already commenced (insider rumour) so I bet sometime in June/July we should get news about the shortlistment.
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by Rotimi152(m): 12:45pm On May 30, 2013
10ks 4 ur response man...
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by siina(m): 1:57pm On May 30, 2013
bluebarz: The online application for DSSC and SSC will commence on Monday March 25th 2013.

Applicants are to obtain application forms from

a. All applications are to be made online. Application Fee is N2,500.00.

b. To apply:

(1) Obtain a PIN Code from any branch of Ecobank nationwide upon the payment of N2,500.00 Application Fee to the designated cashier with effect from the announced date.

(2) Logon to www.nigerianarmyms.org

(3) Select Direct Short Service Commission.

(4) Enter basic details as requested alongside the PIN Code.

(5) Login to begin filling the forms and upload documents and passport.

c. Print Out. Applicants are to complete the form online and upload all required documents stated in the general instructions. Applicants must print out their online generated photo-card on completion of their application.

Successful applicants are required to present their printed photo-cards to the selection board during interview.

CLOSING DATE

All applications must be submitted not later than the stipulated date LATEST NEWS [VIEW ALL]

The online application for DSSC and SSC will commence on Monday March 25th 2013.

some i know received this message from nigeria army and i will like to confirm the authenticity-Hi, this is to inform you that you have succeeded in the first stage of the Army DSSC/SSC screening and the second phase of the DSSC/SSC screening and interview will be holding on saturday 29th june at NDA auditorium kaduna .candidates are to come with writing materials, a letter of reference from a known personel and 4 copies of passport photograph snapped on suit with a green or blue background.call 08105953305 for enquiries. good luck
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by bluebarz(m): 8:37pm On May 30, 2013
siina: some i know received this message from nigeria army and i will like to confirm the authenticity-Hi, this is to inform you that you have succeeded in the first stage of the Army DSSC/SSC screening and the second phase of the DSSC/SSC screening and interview will be holding on saturday 29th june at NDA auditorium kaduna .candidates are to come with writing materials, a letter of reference from a known personel and 4 copies of passport photograph snapped on suit with a green or blue background.call 08105953305 for enquiries. good luck

How Authentic is this information of yours. Did you see the text yourself? and what was the sender? A mobile number or NA?
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by siina(m): 10:21pm On May 30, 2013
Ye$$ the gal that received it said it wuz. From Na
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by ecosanders: 6:47am On May 31, 2013
siina: Ye$$ the gal that received it said it wuz. From Na
U r on a looooooong thing!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by Godschild2(m): 9:33am On May 31, 2013
ecosanders: U r on a looooooong thing!

gringrin...Lwkmd4h!
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by siina(m): 10:03am On May 31, 2013
As in na fake?
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by Nobody: 11:03am On May 31, 2013
siina: some i know received this message from nigeria army and i will like to confirm the authenticity-Hi, this is to inform you that you have succeeded in the first stage of the Army DSSC/SSC screening and the second phase of the DSSC/SSC screening and interview will be holding on saturday 29th june at NDA auditorium kaduna .candidates are to come with writing materials, a letter of reference from a known personel and 4 copies of passport photograph snapped on suit with a green or blue background.call 08105953305 for enquiries. good luck
Hahahahaha... Na real wa for some people I swear. NA say make una call one useless number sotey na blue suite and neck-tied passport photo una go bring. Next time keep such gibberish to urself or take it to the jokes section cos its highly embarrassing for a primary school pupil to have given dis naansense a 1/10000000 probability of being real sotey him carry am forward de make more enquiry.
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by emmanuel4fire: 12:26pm On May 31, 2013
From my investigation, you're a fraudster. You want nairalanders to call your line abi. Ojibo le o le. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by siina(m): 1:43pm On May 31, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
From my investigation, you're a fraudster. You want nairalanders to call your line abi. Ogibo le o le. cheesy
Fool,i said Am only trying to help a friend. Who received the message,did i tell anyone to call the number,no wonder many many fail exams
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by emmanuel4fire: 2:31pm On May 31, 2013
siina:
Fool,i said Am only trying to help a friend. Who received the message,did i tell anyone to call the number,no wonder many many fail exams
ewu me é. U tink u're very logical. Go post it else where, were u can easily scam people. We are well guided and grounded in the thread and we'll do our best to scrutinize every bit of info posted in dis thread. Pretender, no go find work.
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by siina(m): 3:45pm On May 31, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
ewu me é. U tink u're very logical. Go post it else where, were u can easily scam people. We are well guided and grounded in the thread and we'll do our best to scrutinize every bit of info posted in dis thread. Pretender, no go find work.
Now i know you are a fool,how will you call the number when you are not the one that i said was shortlisted.next time if you don't knw what to say,dnt just open your mouth and vomit rubbish.
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by emmanuel4fire: 9:02pm On May 31, 2013
siina:
Now i know you are a fool,how will you call the number when you are not the one that i said was shortlisted.next time if you don't knw what to say,dnt just open your mouth and vomit rubbish.
Young man evacuate with your krokro from this thread. You've not been contributing anything and just came all of a sudden to trick us with your question so that people won't suspect you. We know you guys very well and we'll do all our possible best to ensure that none is scammed in this thread.
As for your stupid question go tell the girl to call them. Carry your eczema and krokro comot for here. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by emmanuel4fire: 9:42pm On May 31, 2013
ENLISTMENT INTO THE NIGERIAN NAVY DSSC COURSE 22 (2013) IS OUT.
I have finally made enquiries from some Ogas. Please visit Nigerian Navy news and information website at www.navy.mil.ng for details. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by emekatex: 6:08am On Jun 02, 2013
Gideon360: For all things work together for good to us that love God to us who He had called according to His purpose.
I shall receive God favour in the shortlisting, screening and training in Nigerian Army in this year in Jesus name.
Type amen to claim it.
Amen!
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by mikeabutu: 3:40pm On Jun 04, 2013
what should one expect in navy short service aptitude test for engineers,.pls respond
infodollarman: thanks for sharing
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by Makpenen(m): 5:08pm On Jun 06, 2013
pls any info on shortlist of dssc ? And how many km of race? Somebody help. Just join d group
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by mkoabiola: 5:50pm On Jun 06, 2013
Makpenen: pls any info on shortlist of dssc ? And how many km of race? Somebody help. Just join d group
It is 3.2km race in 18mins
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by dljbd1(m): 10:43pm On Jun 06, 2013
chukwuinya: hope u will still remember God when it work out fine for u
lol...good one
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by dljbd1(m): 10:49pm On Jun 06, 2013
mko abiola:
It is 3.2km race in 18mins
you sure? This one simple na
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by dljbd1(m): 10:50pm On Jun 06, 2013
What kind of questions are we going to see on that day?
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by ecosanders: 7:32am On Jun 07, 2013
dl_jbd: What kind of questions are we going to see on that day?
Bro i wil suggest u start reading frm page one 2 get answers 2 all ur questions.
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by dljbd1(m): 4:24pm On Jun 07, 2013
ecosanders: Bro i wil suggest u start reading frm page one 2 get answers 2 all ur questions.
Mehn...na work Ooo. But I'm on it
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by Makpenen(m): 6:25am On Jun 08, 2013
Thanks bro for quick response.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Oil Workers Zone. / CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? / Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.