Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online (164248 Views)

Nigerian Air Force DSSC 25/26 Aspirants 2015 / Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC 22) Passing-out Parade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 25, 2013
CrazyMan:
And how many of the fallen who defended their mother land with passion have been remembered for their good works?

How many family members of the troops who died in liberia and serri-leone are being compensated by the government.

They can't even pay the living, do you think they'll remember your passion when you're dead?

Wake up bro...before committing your life to this country, it would be wise evaluate the pay they promise so as to know if its worth your life.
Very true.
#You said it all

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by meforyou1(m): 10:54am On Mar 25, 2013
princemaicheal: Who are the once that can apply for DSSC?
BSc or its equivalent
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by valicious1(m): 10:54am On Mar 25, 2013
illitrate: only if i will become a General right away angry angry angry angry
I wanted to reply you

then I saw your username

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 25, 2013
Dalu uzor: av been waitin for dis for a long tym, pls wat r my advantages as a B.Sc holder, and wats d pay like?
You will be in the office all the time. No wars for u
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 25, 2013
valicious1:
I wanted to reply you

then I saw your username
ahahahahahaha
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 25, 2013
More xtians shuld be recruitd 2 fight dos muslim ediots. I dnt trust muslim soldiers a bit.
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by Gombs(m): 10:58am On Mar 25, 2013
I ddddeey sserveee now,willl bbbe Trru bbby jjune...ssshhddd iiiii apply too?

No mminndd myy keypad...ttiiis mmiss. Bbbeeehavinng
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by meforyou1(m): 10:59am On Mar 25, 2013
The training is very rigorous. My cousin told me his experience of last year when he went. They start with medical where they drop a lot of people. Then endless timed running where a whole lot collapse and some die. After the whole thing, he made it to the board, but only 4 were taken from imo state. And he wasn't among. Because u have to be related to a General
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by ujchief(m): 11:00am On Mar 25, 2013
Still havnt checked the site, but can a corp member passing out next 3 months (batch B) apply?
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by ujchief(m): 11:02am On Mar 25, 2013
Gombs: I ddddeey sserveee now,willl bbbe Trru bbby jjune...ssshhddd iiiii apply too?

Lol, Gombs, your keypad dey stammer...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by greall1: 11:04am On Mar 25, 2013
Nijira need security 2 face boko boys and boko boy bad gan. They don't know how to shot.

quote author=yorke1]I really don't understand this DSSC of a thing. I hope they are not recruitment people that will go and fight with Boko Haram.[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by Gombs(m): 11:09am On Mar 25, 2013
ujchief:

Lol, Gombs, your keypad dey stammer...

Ujccchhiiiiiiief...lol...no mminnd ttthhiis keypadd. Guuy passsing outt na junnnne,n ttthesse guys fiittt waaaiit for us?

I Luuuuff d job ddiiiiee
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by Mobsync(m): 11:12am On Mar 25, 2013
Idi Amin: More xtians shuld be recruitd 2 fight dos muslim ediots. I dnt trust muslim soldiers a bit.

And by d time Christian massob members start misbehaving, Muslims soldiers should be used on them, right?

...another tribal bigot who would soon find his way into the military sadsadsad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by HAH: 11:13am On Mar 25, 2013
If not for the high rate of unemployment I will not advice advice anyone to go for short service because in reality you are a second class officer that everyone in the army looks down on you.

Your promotion will be so stagnant that boys that were in secondary school while you were in university final that are regular officer will come and be your seniors and you must give them compliments.

80% of short service officer hardly pass the major rank.

Aren't you ambitious why being a boy boy for some regurlar officers when in the real sence must of the intellectual work is being done by short service officers.

As I said earlier if not for the high level of employment no one should join short service, if if you to be an army officer regular service is the way.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by motunolajide(f): 11:14am On Mar 25, 2013
Please I need info on air force recriutment for graduates.
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by meforyou1(m): 11:14am On Mar 25, 2013
Dalu uzor: av been waitin for dis for a long tym, pls wat r my advantages as a B.Sc holder, and wats d pay like?
u have d same chance with all other applicant. BSC is d minimum qualification
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by Fadelex(m): 11:18am On Mar 25, 2013
CrazyMan:
Once you're graduate with a GP of not less than 2.2, you're good to go.
U'r wrong... dssc is for those that studied professional related courses e.g law, architecture, music, building, nursing, medicine and so on while ssc is 4 other non-professional courses.... Dssc will be trained for 6mnths and will be given lieutenant (2 star) while ssc will be trained for 9mnths and will be given 2nd lieutenant (1 star)...both will serve for 10yrs bt can be converted to regular combatants depending on vacancy available... Goodluck guys...remember its 15 per state...on my way to ecobank

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by meforyou1(m): 11:18am On Mar 25, 2013
ujchief: Still havnt checked the site, but can a corp member passing out next 3 months (batch B) apply?
don't waste your money. U are supposed to upload your nysc certificate at d point of applying
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by sweetgala(m): 11:21am On Mar 25, 2013
HAH: If not for the high rate of unemployment I will not advice advice anyone to go for short service because in reality you are a second class officer that everyone in the army looks down on you.

Your promotion will be so stagnant that boys that were in secondary school while you were in university final that are regular officer will come and be your seniors and you must give them compliments.

80% of short service officer hardly pass the major rank.

Aren't you ambitious why being a boy boy for some regurlar officers when in the real sence must of the intellectual work is being done by short service officers.

As I said earlier if not for the high level of employment no one should join short service, if if you to be an army officer regular service is the way.

I have to agree with you, An uncle who was a colonel took the voluntary retirement last year just after promotion.
He complained of doing all the work and some other guys taking the commendations for the intellectual work. He qualified as an engineer.

I was going to relocate to Nigeria and join dssc but have given up on that, might join her majesty's armed forces next year.

I believe you can however move from SSC /DSSC after three years of service making you a regular and giving more promotion options.
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by Gbade60: 11:21am On Mar 25, 2013
sadMehn u̶̲̥̅̊ nid ǡ strong man †̥̥Ơ̴͡ survive d̶̲̥̅̊ tast, I knw wot ǡ♏ sayin Õoº°˚
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by taharqa: 11:21am On Mar 25, 2013
illitrate: only if i will become a General right away angry angry angry angry
Lol.... Nigerians
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by taharqa: 11:23am On Mar 25, 2013
RiKKies: I met a young guy that just registered online, while chatting with him, I asked why he joined. His response, I want WAR, WAR, I want to go to WAR. I was dumbfounded.
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by knash1(m): 11:24am On Mar 25, 2013
Currently serving(NYSC) and will be passing out by june. am i eligible to apply. please i need an answer,tanks.
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by Afolabs101: 11:25am On Mar 25, 2013
lagerwhenindoubt: Hmmm.. this could be a very cool addition to my SPY Police status.. I have never been able to beat-up people as a SPY Police.. but with this .. grin grin grin grin grin

I'm spy police as well, why not join police. Is there any way to transfer from spy to regular??
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by valicious1(m): 11:26am On Mar 25, 2013
Gombs: I ddddeey sserveee now,willl bbbe Trru bbby jjune...ssshhddd iiiii apply too?

Ur keypad de stammer? grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by searay(m): 11:26am On Mar 25, 2013
BOKO HARAM! BOKO HARAM! BOKO HARAM!
How many times have I called you?
Your own don finished.
**Jogging to the nearest Ecobank to get pinsssss**
I must be in the JTF team.
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by greall1: 11:35am On Mar 25, 2013
U neva get alawee ? Go buy new blackberry now

Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by greggng: 11:35am On Mar 25, 2013
the website given is not working . i hope this is not another scam....please try the site before you buy the pin
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by greall1: 11:42am On Mar 25, 2013
Good citizen make sure you declare your Property for ur family. If they posted you to maiduguri,kano or yobe

searay: BOKO HARAM! BOKO HARAM! BOKO HARAM!
How many times have I called you?
Your own don finished.
**Jogging to the nearest Ecobank to get pinsssss**
I must be in the JTF team.
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by InvertedHammer: 11:44am On Mar 25, 2013
yorke1: I really don't understand this DSSC of a thing. I hope they are not recruitment people that will go and fight with Boko Haram.

No be army you join?
Abi na to just sit down collect salary you go dey do?

Once you get the form, begin prepare for Boko assignment sharp sharp

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by gbengalite(m): 11:47am On Mar 25, 2013
Na wa o... Another job opening for nigeriangrads, gone are the days of this is what I want to become, it is now the days of this is what is available, it is even survival of the fittest
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by infodollarman(m): 11:48am On Mar 25, 2013
bluebarz: The online application for DSSC and SSC will commence on Monday March 25th 2013.

Applicants are to obtain application forms from

a. All applications are to be made online. Application Fee is N2,500.00.

b. To apply:

(1) Obtain a PIN Code from any branch of Ecobank nationwide upon the payment of N2,500.00 Application Fee to the designated cashier with effect from the announced date.

(2) Logon to www.nigerianarmyms.org

(3) Select Direct Short Service Commission.

(4) Enter basic details as requested alongside the PIN Code.

(5) Login to begin filling the forms and upload documents and passport.

c. Print Out. Applicants are to complete the form online and upload all required documents stated in the general instructions. Applicants must print out their online generated photo-card on completion of their application.

Successful applicants are required to present their printed photo-cards to the selection board during interview.

CLOSING DATE

All applications must be submitted not later than the stipulated date LATEST NEWS [VIEW ALL]

The online application for DSSC and SSC will commence on Monday March 25th 2013.

thanks for sharing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Oil Workers Zone. / CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? / Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.