Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,513 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Nigerians Will Lose Nigeria To A Civil War” – Ribadu Calls For Amnesty For Boko - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Will Lose Nigeria To A Civil War” – Ribadu Calls For Amnesty For Boko (1682 Views)

Well Done! Kuku Receives US Honour For Amnesty Work / Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty / Repentant Abia Criminals Demand For Amnesty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Will Lose Nigeria To A Civil War” – Ribadu Calls For Amnesty For Boko by EkoAtlantic: 12:08pm On Mar 25, 2013
Wily/Wily:

wily wily Land lock region!!, but access to sea does not equate to wealth.

till then we shall see. landlocked nations like niger, burkina faso, mali are rich though grin you'll join your league
Re: Nigerians Will Lose Nigeria To A Civil War” – Ribadu Calls For Amnesty For Boko by WilyWily6: 12:13pm On Mar 25, 2013
Eko Atlantic:
You work harder, the time we worked hard for the non existence of this country, your kin Azikiwe truncated it. You're on you own now
You and i know that Nigeria is on her last days,
Re: Nigerians Will Lose Nigeria To A Civil War” – Ribadu Calls For Amnesty For Boko by eggheaders(m): 12:15pm On Mar 25, 2013
kettykin:
You are entitled to your own opinion, but you are not entitled to your own facts

Eggheaders get it into your head that Boko Haram is a terrorist Organisation and not an insurgent organisation , it is only a terrorist that will wake up in the morning and lace him self with bombs and go and blow up a church filled with innocent worshipers who are not a threat to the activities of the terrorist group.

The insurgents in Libya and Syria fought Governmental forces with every weapon they could avail and in any method they could they had specific political Objective which was to uproot Ghadaffi from power and enthrone Democracy and to Push Assad away from power.

What is the Political Objective of Boko Haram ? why are they bombing innocent civilians , churches and Business.
Where the Insurgents in Libya looking for Amnesty or the removal of a dictator ?

and after ghaddafi was ousted who killed the American ambassador and why are there still more chaos in Libya??as much as the boko guys are directionless at least they are the onces seeking the end to the carnage through dialogue. but it seems the c-in-c is abetting the carnage for political reasons from a reliable security top shots gej has privy to information of boko hideouts and sponsors.but he choose the status quo to play on.ask yourself the need for the speedy exoneration of the niger delta militant on the independent day bombing and then you know the kind of c-in-c that controls this country.
Re: Nigerians Will Lose Nigeria To A Civil War” – Ribadu Calls For Amnesty For Boko by WilyWily6: 12:15pm On Mar 25, 2013
Eko Atlantic:

till then we shall see. landlocked nations like niger, burkina faso, mali are rich though grin you'll join your league
you dey make me laugh, be proud of who you are
Re: Nigerians Will Lose Nigeria To A Civil War” – Ribadu Calls For Amnesty For Boko by EkoAtlantic: 12:32pm On Mar 25, 2013
Wily/Wily:

You and i know that Nigeria is on her last days,

May be may be not. Sincerely, I don't see any disintegration happening soon. Years when things were tenser have passed with nothing close to 'it' happening.
The force or should I say corrupt powers holding 9ja together is bigger than your imaginations.

Wily/Wily:

you dey make me laugh, be proud of who you are
I'm proud I'll not be living in a landlocked country in the future, you should also be proud of being a landlocked biafra citizen grin
Re: Nigerians Will Lose Nigeria To A Civil War” – Ribadu Calls For Amnesty For Boko by WilyWily6: 12:38pm On Mar 25, 2013
Eko Atlantic:
I'm proud I'll not be living in a landlocked country in the future, you should also be proud of being a landlocked biafra citizen grin
Before i was born there was a Country,
Re: Nigerians Will Lose Nigeria To A Civil War” – Ribadu Calls For Amnesty For Boko by EkoAtlantic: 12:53pm On Mar 25, 2013
Wily/Wily:

Before i was born there was a Country,
The book died with the writer undecided and the country is even still existing cheesy (making the book look like one full of lies and unrealistic prophecies) lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerians Will Lose Nigeria To A Civil War” – Ribadu Calls For Amnesty For Boko by ikeyman00(m): 12:54pm On Mar 25, 2013
^^^and the truth live on

now get used to it for the good of next generations to come

sadist
Re: Nigerians Will Lose Nigeria To A Civil War” – Ribadu Calls For Amnesty For Boko by eggheaders(m): 12:55pm On Mar 25, 2013
ikeyman00: and the truth live on
in your demented soul.
Re: Nigerians Will Lose Nigeria To A Civil War” – Ribadu Calls For Amnesty For Boko by ikeyman00(m): 12:57pm On Mar 25, 2013
^^^co sadist
Re: Nigerians Will Lose Nigeria To A Civil War” – Ribadu Calls For Amnesty For Boko by EkoAtlantic: 12:57pm On Mar 25, 2013
ikeyman00: and the truth live on
Truths from the book?! I dey laughuooo grin
Re: Nigerians Will Lose Nigeria To A Civil War” – Ribadu Calls For Amnesty For Boko by eggheaders(m): 1:00pm On Mar 25, 2013
ikeyman00: ^^^co sadist

slaying your likes since 1699.
Re: Nigerians Will Lose Nigeria To A Civil War” – Ribadu Calls For Amnesty For Boko by EkoAtlantic: 1:02pm On Mar 25, 2013
eggheaders:

slaying your likes since 1699.

Re: Nigerians Will Lose Nigeria To A Civil War” – Ribadu Calls For Amnesty For Boko by eggheaders(m): 1:04pm On Mar 25, 2013
Eko Atlantic:

akinrriade,obasanjo,alabi ismah and Almighty adekunle.
Re: Nigerians Will Lose Nigeria To A Civil War” – Ribadu Calls For Amnesty For Boko by ikeyman00(m): 1:09pm On Mar 25, 2013
Truths from the book?! I dey laughuooo

hey eko atlantic; dnt laugh that much

have u ever seen a person that accept the truth in a dying bed?

hope u aint the next episode

hello drama queen wat u sayin
Re: Nigerians Will Lose Nigeria To A Civil War” – Ribadu Calls For Amnesty For Boko by EkoAtlantic: 1:10pm On Mar 25, 2013
eggheaders:

akinrriade,obasanjo,alabi ismah and Almighty adekunle.
grin cheesy grin badt nig-ger
Re: Nigerians Will Lose Nigeria To A Civil War” – Ribadu Calls For Amnesty For Boko by EkoAtlantic: 1:12pm On Mar 25, 2013
ikeyman00:

hey eko atlantic; dnt laugh that much

have u ever seen a person that accept the truth in a dying bed?

hope u aint the next episode

hello drama queen wat u sayin

Yes boss

Re: Nigerians Will Lose Nigeria To A Civil War” – Ribadu Calls For Amnesty For Boko by Alfamann: 1:20pm On Mar 25, 2013
If I hear any igbo say that we should unite with any of these north/west animals again, I will commit something.
Re: Nigerians Will Lose Nigeria To A Civil War” – Ribadu Calls For Amnesty For Boko by eggheaders(m): 1:25pm On Mar 25, 2013
Alfamann: If I hear any igbo say that we should unite with any of these north/west animals again, I will commit something.

suicide will make sense.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Lose Nigeria To A Civil War” – Ribadu Calls For Amnesty For Boko by WilyWily6: 1:42pm On Mar 25, 2013
Eko Atlantic:
The book died with the writer undecided and the country is even still existing cheesy (making the book look like one full of lies and unrealistic prophecies) lipsrsealed
If the country Biafra is not existing, then tell me why u are afraid anytime you hear anything Biafra. Man be proud of yourself.
Re: Nigerians Will Lose Nigeria To A Civil War” – Ribadu Calls For Amnesty For Boko by kettykin: 1:45pm On Mar 25, 2013
eggheaders:

and after ghaddafi was ousted who killed the American ambassador and why are there still more chaos in Libya??as much as the boko guys are directionless at least they are the onces seeking the end to the carnage through dialogue. but it seems the c-in-c is abetting the carnage for political reasons from a reliable security top shots gej has privy to information of boko hideouts and sponsors.but he choose the status quo to play on.ask yourself the need for the speedy exoneration of the niger delta militant on the independent day bombing and then you know the kind of c-in-c that controls this country.

Why on Earth would any reasonable C in C spend time to dialogue with terrorist if they were worth having a Dialogue with then the Former presidents like UMYA would have had a Dialogue with Mohammed the late head of Boko Haaram.

It is on Record that the US Government spends as much as $75B every year to fight terrorism and loafers want Nigerian Government to spend money on Amnesty with Terrorist
Re: Nigerians Will Lose Nigeria To A Civil War” – Ribadu Calls For Amnesty For Boko by SmartTalk: 2:14pm On Mar 26, 2013
camelus: Nigerians will lose Nigeria to a civil war” – Ribadu calls for amnesty for Boko Haram

Former chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, Nuhu Ribadu has voiced his support for amnesty for members of Islamic sect, Boko Haram.

On Saturday, Ribadu warned that if President Goodluck Jonathan refused to grant amnesty to Boko Haram, the country could fall into another civil war.

He said if President Jonathan didn’t act soon, with the way things were occurring in the country, “Nigerians will lose Nigeria to a civil war.”

“Jonathan was wrong to have said he will not grant amnesty to Boko Haram; he should not fail to protect the people and when people call saying we are tired, we are down; even if it means to dialogue and have a solution to the whole process, he should opt for such.

“You cannot say they are faceless because faceless people do not do things like this. Faceless people cannot be responsible and daily you see them on Facebook. Faceless people cannot be in your custody; ghosts cannot be people that are in the community, people who at a point wanted to dialogue,” Ribadu said.

Former Lagos State Governor, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, recently supported the idea  of an amnesty when he was in Kano to sympathize with the Emir of Kano, Alhaji Ado Bayero, over the attack on him and his convoy. “For the innocent ones among them, there must be amnesty. We cannot fight a war in our own country against minor crimes and minor people. We would only end up multiplying these people by trying to use force against our own citizens,” he said.

According to reports, Ribadu who spoke on Liberty FM in Kaduna on Saturday insisted that President Jonathan granted amnesty to the sect for peace to return to the country, adding that a war could be averted “if we come together forgetting about sentiments, about differences and working towards unity and saving the resources of this country because it is only through that we will be able to achieve peace.”

@Bolded: Yipee. The sooner the better. Let the North have their own republic so they can give amnesty to their criminals.
Re: Nigerians Will Lose Nigeria To A Civil War” – Ribadu Calls For Amnesty For Boko by networkrecharg: 2:26pm On Mar 26, 2013
SmartTalk:

@Bolded: Yipee. The sooner the better. Let the North have their own republic so they can give amnesty to their criminals.

2days ago, Musa killed okoro,I did not talk because I ve never seen okoro before. | Yesterday,mohammed slaughtered chimezie,I did not complain because he is not my brother. | Today, ibrahim is chasing me with cutlass,he wants to kill me,nobody wants to HELP
Re: Nigerians Will Lose Nigeria To A Civil War” – Ribadu Calls For Amnesty For Boko by SmartTalk: 2:36pm On Mar 26, 2013
network.recharg:

2days ago, Musa killed okoro,I did not talk because I ve never seen okoro before. | Yesterday,mohammed slaughtered chimezie,I did not complain because he is not my brother. | Today, ibrahim is chasing me with cutlass,he wants to kill me,nobody wants to HELP

Separation is the ultimate solution. That is the only way to help Okoro and Chimezie. An independent Biafra would not tolerate harassment of her citizens. For now, the best we can do is wait while crazy Northern leaders drive their criminals to a frenzy. In the words of Winston Churchill "Never stop your enemy from making a mistake".
Re: Nigerians Will Lose Nigeria To A Civil War” – Ribadu Calls For Amnesty For Boko by Alfamann: 2:50pm On Mar 26, 2013
eggheaders:

suicide will make sense.

There is a tribe known for thinking suicide first and other solutions later. Infact their chief, that they call Pa Froggie, actually used to brew otapipia for breakfast in order to fulfill their ancestral tradition of self destruction.
Re: Nigerians Will Lose Nigeria To A Civil War” – Ribadu Calls For Amnesty For Boko by Obiagu1(m): 3:58pm On Mar 26, 2013
When will it start?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Strike: Doctors Give FG Ultimatum / ‘old’ PDP House Of Reps’ Members Gets $25,000 Each To Impeach Speaker Tambuwal / Of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, The President Of Nigeria, And Ogogoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.