Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,094 members, 7,825,454 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty (53571 Views)

Well Done! Kuku Receives US Honour For Amnesty Work / Photos Of Captured Boko Haram Members / Repentant Abia Criminals Demand For Amnesty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by mojounited(m): 12:21pm On May 04, 2013

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by mojounited(m): 12:37pm On May 04, 2013
Let me get this straight, so innocent Nigerians die due to their barbaric actions and hunger for blood, and these imbecilic creatures think they're forgiven by their god?? shocked angry #Perhaps, I think they actually have a skewed understanding of their religion.

Although I kinda agree with the Lawyer that these terrorists need to be tried in court, but does Nigeria have associated laws on terrorism (or a revised one) in order to put these swines in the box??

6 Likes

Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by gramci: 12:42pm On May 04, 2013
They should be shot

11 Likes

Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by YoungGame: 1:41pm On May 04, 2013
brownlord: NA WHO GET MB TO WAISTE, ABEG WHO EVER PLAY THE VIDEO MAKE E TELL ME WETIN HAPPEN, BTW. NO NEED JUST FRY THEM WITH JTF HOT BORIS CHIKENA

j4jj: pls transcribe video to writing my MB will finish on time if I watch it

@tjololade:
Those who will watch it should kindly interpret.

This is a good topic and i would like to know the perspective of these hilarious Boko Haram people.

For those who don't have mb to stream/watch this video. Here is a summary:

The men in the video confessed to be members of boko haram. Their names are: Mohamed Ibrahim and Adam Abubakar.

Mohamed Ibrahim said he's a fighter and one of the group's spiritual leaders, Adam Abubakar said he is a commander in the group. Mohamed has been in detention since august. He was arrested because he's a teacher in the group. While Adam Abubukar said he took part in the violent act that led to the killing of innocent people. He also stated that he took arms to fight, he attacked a van taking money from Maiduguri to Damaturu, blocked them, shot them and took the money. Another time they robbed a bank in Barma. He was asked if he was telling the truth or he was instructed to give them this information! He said b/w him and his god, he has nothing to hide from the lady/woman interrogating him.

On the other hand, Mohamed Ibrahim said that he has been a member since the group started.

The men said they want to negotiate their freedom with the military (AMNESTY).

The journalist checked extensively with the men's lawyer that they are telling the truth. But its impossible to verify this independently.

Their lawyer is trying to force the military to bring their cases to court or let them go. He said they were supposed to be charged within 24hrs or released.

By the way, hope i helped?

If yes, kindly hit the like button wink

314 Likes

Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by LagosBoi2(m): 1:41pm On May 04, 2013
put them together and bomb them angry

4 Likes

Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 04, 2013
This is really embarrassing.
Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by brownlord: 1:43pm On May 04, 2013
NA WHO GET MB TO WAISTE, ABEG WHO EVER PLAY THE VIDEO MAKE E TELL ME WETIN HAPPEN, BTW. NO NEED JUST FRY THEM WITH JTF HOT BORIS CHIKENA

3 Likes

Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by j4jj: 1:43pm On May 04, 2013
pls transcribe video to writing my MB will finish on time if I watch it
Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by donwilly3: 1:44pm On May 04, 2013
is dis de first tym well buhari go com say anoda tin even human ryr
Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by martin1772(m): 1:44pm On May 04, 2013
Ok
Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 04, 2013
They should be forgiven. Our Lord Jesus Christ preaches that. What position I mine sef?

Edited

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 04, 2013
Those who will watch it should kindly interpret.

This is a good topic and i would like to know the perspective of these hilarious Boko Haram people.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by Edoboy1(m): 1:46pm On May 04, 2013
Amnesty? These are not millitants neither are they rebels. They murderers,terrorists and all sorts of inhuman crimes. Their case is death penalty without trials.

3 Likes

Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 04, 2013
The niger Delta militants got pardon, they feel the have earned the right to be pardoned. It's the 'in' thing in nigeria now; get a group of guys make trouble and wait to be offered amnesty. The larger the scale of havoc wreaked, the higher the amnesty bonus package. Sad development

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by cupid4ig(m): 1:46pm On May 04, 2013
God punish them. they should put them in a bus and light it with fire so they will die a slow and painful death to feel what the people they killed felt. stupid bunch of cows

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by jydeayanx: 1:46pm On May 04, 2013
May God save us from this menaceMay God save us from this menaceMay God save us from this menace
Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by Mobinga: 1:47pm On May 04, 2013

Chineke. Did you see that desert looking place? With the military dude and that evil looking gun? shocked

Those dudes are not phucking around. shocked shocked

14 Likes

Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by enigmagu1(m): 1:47pm On May 04, 2013
yorke: They be forgiven. Our Lord Jesus Christ preaches that.

will they repent ? after been brain washed??
Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 04, 2013
The military dude in the beginning with ski-mask on is carrying a [b] IWI-TSIDF16-Tavor-SAR[/b]an Israeli assault riffle, and the next best thing to an UZI.

10 Likes

Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 04, 2013
mojounited: Let me get this straight, so innocent Nigerians die due to their barbaric actions and hunger for blood, and these imbecilic creatures think they're forgiven by their god?? shocked angry #Perhaps, I think they actually have a skewed understanding of their religion.

Although I kinda agree with the Lawyer that these terrorists need to be tried in court, but does Nigeria have associated laws on terrorism (or a revised one) in order to put these swines in the box??
I think if the government is really serious about the whole thing, these scalywags should be charged with treason. We don't need any new law.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by kenny987(f): 1:51pm On May 04, 2013
I have never seen a heartless group of people that cannot co-exist with others, must that dehumanizing law called Sharia be practised compulsorily? Live and let live! why should u fight about it if it is truly the right thing to do? Must u always kill and over-run any other people who do not practise the same beliefs? For the one that robbed a car carrying money, is that part of establishing Sharia? bunch of rabid thieves hiding under religion!

21 Likes

Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by venatus25(m): 1:53pm On May 04, 2013
wait mek i watch de video first
Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by olapluto(m): 1:54pm On May 04, 2013
OK_2_NV: The military dude in the beginning with ski-mask on is carrying a [b] IWI-TSIDF16-Tavor-SAR[/b]an Israeli assault riffle, and the next best thing to an UZI.
I thought I was the only one who saw it. These men are obviously in the hands of the SSS. Only the SSS carry such weapons.

6 Likes

Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by stagger: 1:55pm On May 04, 2013
OK_2_NV: The military dude in the beginning with ski-mask on is carrying a [b] IWI-TSIDF16-Tavor-SAR[/b]an Israeli assault riffle, and the next best thing to an UZI.

SSS standard issue is the TAR-21.
Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by bory09(m): 1:56pm On May 04, 2013
What did the blood sucker said. Anyone to summarise the folly of this blood sucker. Are they still emphasing that they are doing what is right in accordance to the rules of their religion. And can i know how can one practise jihad (holy war) without being a terrorist in this present world. I want to know why a religion of peace has borne followers with peace bender mind. I want to know which religion, group such as al-shabab, al-queda and co including boko haram claim and why should they claim this particular religion when there are many religion in the world including pagan worshipper, why are we not smelling peace in some countries in the asia zone i think it originate from there. Don't know but i know of my religion which is christian that there is evidence of peace and love if you totally follow Jesus teaching and guidance. *note am not a preacher but just a rational thinker*

5 Likes

Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by carlos1(m): 1:56pm On May 04, 2013
Edoboy1: Amnesty? These are not millitants neither are they rebels. They murderers,terrorists and all sorts of inhuman crimes. Their case is death penalty without trials.

1 agree with u 1000%
Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 04, 2013

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by naptu2: 1:59pm On May 04, 2013

That's regular issue for the SSS and some special forces units. Most of the other arms of our armed forces use DICON Kaduna made AK47s.

State Security Services (SSS) operatives taking arrested member of the Iranian Republican Guards to court

5 Likes

Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by Krasid(m): 2:01pm On May 04, 2013
chai,Nigeria still has a long way to go before being labelled a developed country.you mean these are members of B.H involved in the killings of many and there as still looking fresh asking for amnesty.i suggest the soldiers start giving them a taste of "koboko" so that they will fish out the others.
Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by dokunbam(m): 2:04pm On May 04, 2013
i have to download this
Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by free2ryhme: 2:05pm On May 04, 2013
where is this country going it beats me to

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FEC Meeting: Osinbajo Commits ‘Blunder’, Says Economic Instead Of Executive / Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo / Kano, Katsina, Rivers And Lagos Can Pay Salaries Without Borrowing - BudgIT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.