Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

If The Children of Israel were Nigerians? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If The Children of Israel were Nigerians? (2173 Views)

Hilarious: If The Children Of Isreal Were Nigerians / If These Dogs Were Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If The Children of Israel were Nigerians? by cricifixo: 9:20am On Mar 25, 2013
If the children of Israel were Nigerians, they would've wasted the whole day on the Red sea taking pics & updating: "Chilling with Moses..Miracle things"....

Add yours to make this thread lively

2 Likes

Re: If The Children of Israel were Nigerians? by boffinkaz(m): 9:31am On Mar 25, 2013
Why only the children of Israel What of Adult of Israel?? I'm sure they will negotiate the sale of d red sea with the egyptians. :PWhy only the children of Israel What of Adult of Israel?? I'm sure they will negotiate the sale of d red sea with the egyptians.
Re: If The Children of Israel were Nigerians? by MizSammy(f): 9:32am On Mar 25, 2013
and then they would upload to facebook nd tag pharoah

1 Like

Re: If The Children of Israel were Nigerians? by boffinkaz(m): 9:33am On Mar 25, 2013
Why only the children of Israel What of Adult of Israel?? I'm sure they will negotiate the sale of d red sea with the egyptians. tongue
Re: If The Children of Israel were Nigerians? by cricifixo: 10:03am On Mar 25, 2013
boffinkaz: Why only the children of Israel What of Adult of Israel?? I'm sure they will negotiate the sale of d red sea with the egyptians. tongue
They'll turn a section to a jacuzzi and collect fee from d Egyptians grin
boffinkaz: Why only the children of Israel What of Adult of Israel?? I'm sure they will negotiate the sale of d red sea with the egyptians. tongue
They'll turn a section to a jacuzzi and collect fee from d Egyptians
Re: If The Children of Israel were Nigerians? by Oludrex(m): 10:12am On Mar 25, 2013
cricifixo: If the children of Israel were Nigerians, they would've wasted the whole day on the Red sea taking pics & updating: "Chilling with Moses..Miracle things"....screwing d egyptians ...lwkm d,,,,

Oga Ade ... Camera dey for that time??..sorry to say bt U dumb gan o

1 Like

Re: If The Children of Israel were Nigerians? by chikk(f): 11:43am On Mar 25, 2013
Oludrex:

Pls wake up joor. Stop being too uptight. There was no camera then and no nigeria too. The poster said 'IF...' That's a condition and it means that all things have to be equal. Present naija situations equated to the Israel's of old.

1 Like

Re: If The Children of Israel were Nigerians? by classikelly: 1:27pm On Mar 25, 2013
Oludrex:

Na 21st century isrealites ni grin
Re: If The Children of Israel were Nigerians? by cricifixo: 1:54pm On Mar 25, 2013
chikk:

Pls wake up joor. Stop being too uptight. There was no camera then and no nigeria too. The poster said 'IF...' That's a condition and it means that all things have to be equal. Present naija situations equated to the Israel's of old.
Don't mind d fellow, I tink he is underaged to even join dis forum
Re: If The Children of Israel were Nigerians? by churific(m): 9:30pm On Mar 25, 2013
Funny post but I doubt that. Don't forget they were being chased. The Nigerians I know will be racing to the front only to update their statuses when they're safely on the other side.

But then again, they didn't know they were being chased until they got to the middle of the Red Sea. So Nigerians would've spent the whole day taking pics and updating statuses and end up either getting caught or drowning with Pharoah and his crew
Re: If The Children of Israel were Nigerians? by labaks(f): 8:41am On Mar 26, 2013
@Op they'll also update ''promise land 30% loading ....

Hahahahahahah
Re: If The Children of Israel were Nigerians? by blidz2(m): 6:30pm On Mar 26, 2013
cricifixo: If the children of Israel were Nigerians, they would've wasted the whole day on the Red sea taking pics & updating: "Chilling with Moses..Miracle things"....

Add yours to make this thread lively
they would have stollen pharoahs golden cup nd many treasures along wiv dem... grin grin grin
Re: If The Children of Israel were Nigerians? by chikk(f): 9:01pm On Mar 26, 2013
I swear, my naija people won't everly part with their valued gold to mold a calf o. Lai lai!
Re: If The Children of Israel were Nigerians? by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 27, 2013
churific: Funny post but I doubt that. Don't forget they were being chased. The Nigerians I know will be racing to the front only to update their statuses when they're safely on the other side.

But then again, they didn't know they were being chased until they got to the middle of the Red Sea. So Nigerians would've spent the whole day taking pics and updating statuses and end up either getting caught or drowning with Pharoah and his crew
rofl grin grin
Re: If The Children of Israel were Nigerians? by cricifixo: 1:37pm On Mar 28, 2013
churific: Funny post but I doubt that. Don't forget they were being chased. The Nigerians I know will be racing to the front only to update their statuses when they're safely on the other side.

Jst as we are caught up with boko boys
Re: If The Children of Israel were Nigerians? by cricifixo: 1:40pm On Mar 28, 2013
labaks: @Op they'll also update ''promise land 30% loading ....

Hahahahahahah
rotfalmfao
Re: If The Children of Israel were Nigerians? by Oludrex(m): 7:49am On Apr 13, 2013
cricifixo: Don't mind d fellow, I tink he is underaged to even join dis forum
if i may ask, whats d age limit And if u r smart enough u will notice the underaged fellow is just tryin to make the forum interestin

(1) (Reply)

How To Steal From Jumia Or Konga. / Checkout funny photo of african meals / Her Reply After I Asked For Zobo!!lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.