Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,865 members, 7,828,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

A Nigerian Killed With A Kitchen Knife In Austria. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Nigerian Killed With A Kitchen Knife In Austria. (1494 Views)

PHOTO- Mariam Adebayo, Latest Nigerian Killed By American Lover / Nigerian Killed In A Carjacking Incident In Kenya / Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nigerian Killed With A Kitchen Knife In Austria. by Revolva(m): 9:51am On Mar 25, 2013
S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!
A Nigerian Killed With Kitchen Knife Like A Goat In Austria.

On March,3.2013 the throat of Mr Emmanuel Chimezie Iloh (20), a Nigerian was slashed to death in Vienna, Austria with a sharp kitchen knife by Claudia L. (25) from Romania.

Until his untimely and painful death he was an asylum seeker in Austria and was just about six months old in the country.

Iloh's remaining body was ferried to Nigeria with the help of friends and well wishers and was buried on Satuarday, March 3, 2013 in his home town in Umuona, Aguata local government area of Anambra State amidst tears and sorrow.

His killer Claudia L. is under police detention waiting for his judgement. - Global Reporters Vienna.

http://sunnewsonline.net/news/shocking-a-nigerian-killed-with-kitchen-knife-like-a-goat-in-austria

Re: A Nigerian Killed With A Kitchen Knife In Austria. by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 25, 2013

Dumb story.

His throat was slashed on March 3 2013, and he was ferried from Austria to Nigeria and still buried on March 3 2013.

By the way, March 3 2013 was a Sunday, you dumb blogger! undecided
Revolva: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!
A Nigerian Killed With Kitchen Knife Like A Goat In Austria.

On March,3.2013 the throat of Mr Emmanuel Chimezie Iloh (20), a Nigerian was slashed to death in Vienna, Austria with a sharp kitchen knife by Claudia L. (25) from Romania.

Until his untimely and painful death he was an asylum seeker in Austria and was just about six months old in the country.

Iloh's remaining body was ferried to Nigeria with the help of friends and well wishers and was buried on Satuarday, March 3, 2013 in his home town in Umuona, Aguata local government area of Anambra State amidst tears and sorrow.

His killer Claudia L. is under police detention waiting for his judgement. - Global Reporters Vienna.
Re: A Nigerian Killed With A Kitchen Knife In Austria. by Chokolee(m): 10:15am On Mar 25, 2013
Re: A Nigerian Killed With A Kitchen Knife In Austria. by Revolva(m): 2:36pm On Mar 25, 2013
sexkillz:

Dumb story.

His throat was slashed on March 3 2013, and he was ferried from Austria to Nigeria and still buried on March 3 2013.

By the way, March 3 2013 was a Sunday, you dumb blogger! undecided

Wetin dey d you nairaland warrior..is it wrong to post a news on here to notify my fellow members..
Re: A Nigerian Killed With A Kitchen Knife In Austria. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 25, 2013
Revolva:
Wetin dey d you nairaland warrior..is it wrong to post a news on here to notify my fellow members..
It's wrong to post fake news!
Re: A Nigerian Killed With A Kitchen Knife In Austria. by azpekuliar: 6:04pm On Mar 25, 2013
Bloggers lie all the time.
Re: A Nigerian Killed With A Kitchen Knife In Austria. by Chokolee(m): 11:27pm On Mar 25, 2013
Revolva:
Which fellow members..nansence!! Is this a news, your malnurished brain could not notify your dull head that your were writing fake dates!
Re: A Nigerian Killed With A Kitchen Knife In Austria. by Revolva(m): 10:37pm On Mar 26, 2013
Chokolee:
Which fellow members..nansence!! Is this a news, your malnurished brain could not notify your dull head that your were writing fake dates!

STFU !!! The news is real...ok..and its possible to fly dead body from europe to nigeria and taken to the east the next day ok...

(1) (Reply)

A Pharmacist Who Was Also A Lawyer Murdered In Benue State / A Letter To ABC Transport-my Bad Experience With An ABC Transport Staff Today. / PHOTO!!! Two Motor Boys Fall Down From Trailer At Ketu One Dies Instantly!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.