Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Absolutely Free Masters Degree In Sweden. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Absolutely Free Masters Degree In Sweden. (35222 Views)

Absolutely Free Scholarships For Nigerians To Study Overseas (latest Discovery) / Study Free In Istanbul Turkey For Absolutely Free. Apply Now! / Tuition Free Masters Degree In Uk And Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Absolutely Free Masters Degree In Sweden. by hahaha2(m): 1:26pm On Mar 30, 2008
My cousin studied in Sweden sometime back, he did some food processing course or something like that, last time i checked the guy was working with cadbury collecting a hefty sum and traveling up and down the place. Now one of my friends will be traveling to Sweden, to get a Masters in business Administration (MBa) from Gotheberg university Sweden, towards the end of the year, and guess what its going to be absolutely free, yes u read right absolutely free, No hidden expenses, no fees, no nothing, the only necessary fees to pay are the student union fees which amounts to like 50k or something like that.
Once you have satisfied that you are on your way to getting a "world class" education.

I am aiming to go for my masters in yanks sometime early next year but am seriously considering the Swedish option, in which i get to keep my cash and get my "western education" as well. But am a tad bit skeptical because as we all no "awoff" the run belle.

So what do u guys think?

Any advice from you peps swedish experience would be greatly appreciated
Re: Absolutely Free Masters Degree In Sweden. by PrinceJoe1(m): 10:21am On Mar 31, 2008
Thanks for your post. I'v heard a lot about schooling in sweden for free and I think it's really a good idea at least for the opportunity for a better education that would make one a more marketable professional in his field of endeavour. Please, if you have any info or website on how I can apply, I would be very grateful if u can furnish me with such info as I am highly interested in such a program.
My e-mail addy is princejeg4real@yahoo.com.
Thanks and God bless
Re: Absolutely Free Masters Degree In Sweden. by anifel20(m): 2:39pm On Mar 31, 2008
My guy i share your view on this, but the last time my friend tried applying he was sent a letter that from august tuition will be included. I dont know if that apply to other schools too. Anyway, I will check out the schools in sweden and make a post on it here on this particular thread.
Re: Absolutely Free Masters Degree In Sweden. by MARYU: 6:20pm On Mar 31, 2008
ihi just wanted to say to u guys for yr time and devotion.may God continue to bless and keep us
Re: Absolutely Free Masters Degree In Sweden. by hahaha2(m): 11:04pm On Mar 31, 2008
@Prince Joe
checkout this website www.studyinsweden.se

@anifel20
Nice please do keep us posted. From what i no education over there is still free, its just that getting into the free educational system, is kinda hard. So what do you think, should i go for the Swedish option?
Re: Absolutely Free Masters Degree In Sweden. by PrinceJoe1(m): 3:55pm On Apr 02, 2008
hahaha, thanks a lot for your reply. God bless you.
I'm however wondering what's hard in the free educational system in sweden.
I personally would grab such opportunity if it throws itself at me knowing that whatever is worthwhile has some attendant challenges associated with it. It would take a level of courage to face such challenges and overcome it. The most important thing here is better education at the end of the tunnel. So unless u have better options, I think u should go for it. All da best man
Re: Absolutely Free Masters Degree In Sweden. by hahaha2(m): 4:15pm On Apr 02, 2008
Prince Joe:

hahaha, thanks a lot for your reply. God bless you.
I'm however wondering what's hard in the free educational system in sweden.
You kinda misconstrued what i was saying.
What i meant was that considering the fact that the education is free, competition for admission is high.
Re: Absolutely Free Masters Degree In Sweden. by PrinceJoe1(m): 4:53pm On Apr 02, 2008
Oh, I get. Thanks. I think it's still worth the try.
U can nver tell, U might just be lucky to scale through.
Moreso, if God says it's yours for the taking, then absolutely NOTHING can stop you.
All da best man
Re: Absolutely Free Masters Degree In Sweden. by bongabiz(m): 8:15am On Jul 17, 2008
Soon this tuition free stuff will be over in Sweden.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&ct=res&cd=5&url=http%3A%2F%2Fnews.xinhuanet.com%2Fenglish%2F2008-06%2F23%2Fcontent_8424871.htm&ei=rvB-SN-9KJDg1gaE36TOCQ&usg=AFQjCNEV5iztQq9QEZTJSeAm8a_hun5jEQ&sig2=Jq5LFNDixjvglTcDL1cvpQ

By 2010 you'll have to pay for Swedish education. So I'll advise anyone to act as quickly as possible.
Re: Absolutely Free Masters Degree In Sweden. by Isedora: 10:33am On Jul 26, 2008
Distance MSc in Production Engineering and Management:Application Deadline August 1, 2008

Anyone interest in this Master’s in Production Engineering?.

Starts Spring 2009
. it’s a distance programme at KTH (Royal Technical Uni http://www.kth.se/?l=en_UK

This school is defiantly among the top 2 for engineering in sweden.

You can go directly to the course at:
http://www.schoolingforall.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=409:production-engineering-and-management-kth-royal-university-of-technology-sweden&catid=38:distance-program&Itemid=60
Re: Absolutely Free Masters Degree In Sweden. by findjobuba: 10:41am On Jul 28, 2008
My, brothers, the matter is not whether their fees is free or not. must scandanavia countries are tution free.just as said in the bible ,it is easier for a camel to pass throu the muoth of a needle than a rich man to go to heaven.Getting the visa and other documents that will permit you to visit they is like going thru the valley of shadow of death, otherwise all Naija would have flooded sweden,finland, Norway just name it.All the best of luck.
Re: Absolutely Free Masters Degree In Sweden. by debosky(m): 2:11pm On Jul 28, 2008
ALWAYS search before posting new topics!

Continue discussion on tuition free studies in Sweden here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-26453.96.html wink

(1)

FSARS Shaved My Head At Gunpoint – Efosa Osayande, AAU Undergraduate (Photo) / Can Anyone Explain Why Gas Cylinder Comes With A Net / UNILORIN Before And Now (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.