Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,842 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue (46480 Views)

Flavour's Baby Mama Sandra Okagbue Shares Stunning New Photos / Sandra Okagbue Shares Baby Pics Of Flavour & Their Daughter To Show Resemblance / Flavour's Baby Mama Sandra Okagbue Lovely In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue by yuzedo: 1:10pm On Mar 25, 2013
pro01: Kai. This Onitsha girl sabi waka well, no be today. Mikel might need to consult the likes of Tony Ezenna and Ayo Fayose for 'navigational' tips.
Kai! grin

CocoLoca:
So why you come dey shout? Who ask you? Na wa for this famzing o! undecided
grin cry cheesy
Re: Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue by pearlndu(f): 1:12pm On Mar 25, 2013
Afam4eva:
I have also been eying that girl for years now.
How many Laidies will you eye, Please find your "Missing Bone " Asap.
Re: Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue by ayoola2002(m): 1:12pm On Mar 25, 2013
valicious1: If dese celebs marry all d beautiful babez 4dis world wich ones we go come marry wen we don ready undecided

Don't worry, u will marry my grandma.
Re: Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 25, 2013
gistyinka: lovely...

Chai, this very girl i wanted marrying.... grin
Re: Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue by noskeybaba: 1:19pm On Mar 25, 2013
tayo_ast:

As far as the date goes, THIS IS A BIG LIE.

Chelsea have a game one Saturday 30th March and another on Monday 1st April.

How exactly do you expect Mikel to attend any 'introduction' party?

Lazy journalism!

U are the Lazy "Chelsea fan" reader. His brother can stand in for him. Its intro Aηδ he doesn't necessarily need to be there. Or he can ditch the games. It his marriage bro he can ge a leave or something.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue by toluxa1(m): 1:23pm On Mar 25, 2013
But. The girl old pass Obi na. She's been with Delta since Obi was a boy.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue by mkoabiola: 1:24pm On Mar 25, 2013
Ohhhh! No chance for cossy.
Re: Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 25, 2013
ZUBY77:

Yea u know her. I said that on my first post. I was supposed to date her in 2008 but i wasnt a rich boy

Poverty is a byy.tch... cheesy
Re: Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue by floriana(m): 1:25pm On Mar 25, 2013
The girl no even fine self. Upon all the money. Mtcheeeewwwww!

abeg na play a dey play ooooooo

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue by Gbenge77(m): 1:26pm On Mar 25, 2013
onye guy: Na so mikel obi, but try score gaol for Chelsea before getting married oh >: coolsad( grin cool
Lol,but that is scandalous.Mikel would be scandalized by that comment
Re: Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue by camelus: 1:30pm On Mar 25, 2013
mko abiola: Ohhhh! No chance for cossy.
U mean Mikel d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ knack Cossy before, Laffing in Swahilli !!!
Re: Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 25, 2013
Gbenge 77: Lol,but that is SCANDALOUS!

LOQUACIOUS and highly OPPROBRIOUS.
Re: Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue by Switsex(f): 1:31pm On Mar 25, 2013
Igbo gals rocks!...

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue by firstolalekan(m): 1:33pm On Mar 25, 2013
Table Leg :

See this he-goat!
SMH

U ARE A FUOOLISH F.OOL.
EWU.
Re: Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue by Switsex(f): 1:34pm On Mar 25, 2013
Mr..Cork:
..Mishell obi is GAY. ..he wears tight trousersangry
Shut up!
Re: Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 25, 2013
toluxa1: But. The girl old pass Obi na. She's been with Delta since Obi was a boy.

Agbaya, you are 25 yrs every year, this Girl na small girl with too much physical endowment. I am not suprised for mikel, u need to earn in pounds to wisk her away grin grin grin
Re: Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 25, 2013
Switsex: Igbo gals rocks!...
cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue by ndeepurity(m): 1:39pm On Mar 25, 2013
otex_baba: The two love birds who have been dating for almost 3 years now have decided to seal the relationship.

Their introduction comes up next Sunday March 31 at Sandra’s family home in Onitsha. This development will definitely not come as a surprise to most of their friends. This is because their romance has grown stronger by the day that Sandra has been a live-in-lover of the Chelsea midfielder in his UK home.

They met about three years ago during one of Mikel’s visit to Nigeria and they’ve been together ever since.

read more here - http:///2013/03/25/mikel-obi-set-to-wed-delta-soap-beauty-queen-sandra-okagbue/
nwa obi, hope say she get better arsenal and manchester, atleast make u for see goal score off pitch.
Re: Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue by Esinwaju: 1:39pm On Mar 25, 2013
toluxa1: But. The girl old pass Obi na. She's been with Delta since Obi was a boy.
But Obi is now a man. Not just a man but a man with cash. Not just cash but lots of cash.
Re: Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue by ndeepurity(m): 1:41pm On Mar 25, 2013
otex_baba: The two love birds who have been dating for almost 3 years now have decided to seal the relationship.

Their introduction comes up next Sunday March 31 at Sandra’s family home in Onitsha. This development will definitely not come as a surprise to most of their friends. This is because their romance has grown stronger by the day that Sandra has been a live-in-lover of the Chelsea midfielder in his UK home.

They met about three years ago during one of Mikel’s visit to Nigeria and they’ve been together ever since.

read more here - http:///2013/03/25/mikel-obi-set-to-wed-delta-soap-beauty-queen-sandra-okagbue/
nwa obi, hope say she get better arsenal and manchester, atleast make u for see goal score off pitch. I no trust dis models way no dey eat better food oh, hope say she fit wella? U know nah
Re: Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue by victorian(f): 1:44pm On Mar 25, 2013
valicious1: If dese celebs marry all d beautiful babez 4dis world wich ones we go come marry wen we don ready undecided

Cos una never ready to marry clean pretty babes... U guys that run away from pretty babes, as they r plagues.... Why won't rich guys take them all..make una dey dream and wish tongue
And expect a pretty babe to spend on you, becos yur dating her..... Una go wait taya! grin

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue by victorian(f): 1:45pm On Mar 25, 2013
St.Frank:
I trust igbo girls... She don dey live with mikel already!smh

No, she will wait for u, abi?..... Abeg leave the babe alone... She is about to be rewarded for her hard labour .... E easy?

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 25, 2013
Daresh: its a lieeeee!!! Uche Okagbue! We were classmates in secondary school and she is still such a fine babe! Wow!

Do you look like her Reply ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue by tenny07(m): 1:49pm On Mar 25, 2013
Money will get u anything good. If mikel had toasted her years b4 he arrived I know she would have washed he (mikel) down. But see the irony of life. Goodluck to u too. And God bless ur union. IJN
Re: Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue by Tafee(m): 1:51pm On Mar 25, 2013
the beutiful ones are not yet born
Re: Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue by tellwisdom: 1:52pm On Mar 25, 2013
The babe too small for me...Mikel my boy, carry ON with her cool
Re: Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue by igweOn(m): 1:55pm On Mar 25, 2013
obi sabi better tin ooooooo, dis grl too fine infact too beautfull no no she's pretty,okeee she's an epitome of beauty.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 25, 2013
kabaka1:

If u marry dem u go fit maintain dem like d celebrities? U no sabi sey their beauty comes with a high maintenance price grin

Which maintenance Most of these pretty girls come from average homes but being women that they are; they always see marriage as an escape route from poverty.

She must have been depending on other men before mikel took over. There are loads of them in Igbo land. Abia state precisely...
Re: Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 25, 2013
Wic one be delta and at the same time,her father is the obi of onitshadelta & anambra are two different state,...& if na delta babe mikel go marry,him name na sorry,cos delta gurlz no am,em no gud(cheating) 4 husband house ooh.

Delta gurlz are synonymous 2 sexing around *bad record*
Re: Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 25, 2013
victorian:

Cos una never ready to marry clean pretty babes... U guys that run away from pretty babes, as they r plagues.... Why won't rich guys take them all..make una dey dream and wish tongue
And expect a pretty babe to spend on you, becos yur dating her..... Una go wait taya! grin

Are you joking I go for the most beautiful wherever i see them ooo. I am not lily livered.

But i abhor 'cheap' character no matter how beautiful you are. Its my turn off.
Re: Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 25, 2013
sauceny: Wic one be delta and at the same time,her father is the obi of onitshadelta & anambra are two different state,...& if na delta babe mikel go marry,him name na sorry,cos delta gurlz no am,em no gud(cheating) 4 husband house ooh.

Delta gurlz are synonymous 2 sexing around *bad record*

Illiteracy is a veneral disease...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chidinma Builds A House To Celebrate Her Mother's 60th Birthday (Photos) / Gloria Young Causes Scene Over 20,000 Naira. / J Martins Son Is Lookalike Of Willian Borges, Chelsea Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.