Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue (46481 Views)

Flavour's Baby Mama Sandra Okagbue Shares Stunning New Photos / Sandra Okagbue Shares Baby Pics Of Flavour & Their Daughter To Show Resemblance / Flavour's Baby Mama Sandra Okagbue Lovely In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue by Revolva(m): 3:25pm On Mar 25, 2013
Mikel no pity the punny make sure u nail am weller or unless if u dey europe na gateman go dey do extra work !!! Wey u no pay am for
Re: Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue by xcuggsm(m): 3:26pm On Mar 25, 2013
Kudos to that Igala juju man that prepared her touch and follow juju! Mikel had no choice but to bow!
Re: Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue by Rajosh(m): 3:31pm On Mar 25, 2013
ZUBY77: Wow, I remember i once invited Sandra to my Place in Europe and she said she was going to US instead to meet with her military boyfriend. Lucky girl. Goodluck.
Her father was the Obi Of Onitsha.
who asked you?
Re: Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue by valicious1(m): 3:38pm On Mar 25, 2013
victorian:

Lol.... U no serious o... When I was waiting, guys dey run, saying am a mermaid, I will be so rude and arrogant... I won't give any man peace of mind.... All these , na from a long distance assessing..... Now, am hooked and married... Guys r now coming,.,, Holy Ghost, fire!....
Sorry valicious, am off the shelf. smiley
Haaaaaaaa! Holyghost fire ke shocked smiley madam e neva reach dat level nah.

*btw
U
Must
Really
Foooine*
Re: Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue by atuboweke(m): 3:59pm On Mar 25, 2013
TUALE!! FOR IGBO GIRLS..........THEY CAN FINE..............BEAUTY IS GOD'S GIFT TO IGBO GIRLS.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue by DeGenius3(m): 3:59pm On Mar 25, 2013
valicious1: If dese celebs marry all d beautiful babez 4dis world wich ones we go come marry wen we don ready undecided

there are so many beautiful ladies like them... so open your eyes and you will see them
Re: Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue by eldoradoxx: 4:00pm On Mar 25, 2013
valicious1: If dese celebs marry all d beautiful babez 4dis world wich ones we go come marry wen we don ready undecided
Wowo girls don finish for market? Hahahahahahaha. Abeg go find one impregnate sharp sharp and marry. Dowry na two bottles of dry gin, kola nut and tobacco. Hahahaha.
Re: Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 25, 2013
Kaxmytex: Chai.....mikel carry im eye go market o....
O boi....see clean babe.
the girl is pretty but not as clean as you are emphasizing,that is the work of make up,can,t u see it?

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue by toniyayo: 4:02pm On Mar 25, 2013
This babe,, na my woman b4,, see watin lack of moni don cause
Re: Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue by onila(f): 4:02pm On Mar 25, 2013
floriana: The girl no even fine self. Upon all the money. Mtcheeeewwwww!

abeg na play a dey play ooooooo
Re: Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue by bobankky: 4:04pm On Mar 25, 2013
pro01:

She can't be less than 30 at least. . .so let's say she is much older than the '25 year old' Obi that plays for Chelsea. However, I believe the real Obi that would be her husband is slightly older than her.
i used to knw her back in year 2000,then she was staying with one of her friends UJU on salvation road Opebi.No doubt she's preety.i cld remembr then Uju ws dating Kanu Nwankwo but rumors has it that after she(uju) traveld down to england to see Kanu,she ended up sleeping wt Kanu's frnd.Both Uju and Sandra were close frnds as at then...
Re: Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue by Efikman(m): 4:04pm On Mar 25, 2013
cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue by Efikman(m): 4:05pm On Mar 25, 2013
bobankky: i used to knw her back in year 2000,then she was staying with one of her friends UJU on salvation road Opebi.No doubt she's preety.i cld remembr then Uju ws dating Kanu Nwankwo but rumors has it that after she(uju) traveld down to england to see Kanu,she ended up sleeping wt Kanu's frnd.Both Uju and Sandra were close frnds as at then...
ARE YOU NOW INSINUATING THAT SHE'S A SLOT? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue by tlops(m): 4:06pm On Mar 25, 2013
I thought he impregnated Mario Ballotelli's sister.
Re: Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 25, 2013
Switsex: Igbo gals rocks!...

Obviously! grin

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue by onila(f): 4:09pm On Mar 25, 2013
Re: Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue by mariblizzy(f): 4:09pm On Mar 25, 2013
wow, congratulations to dem, she is so pretty
Re: Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue by supaeagles(m): 4:10pm On Mar 25, 2013
St.Frank:
I trust igbo girls... She don dey live with mikel already!smh
Mr Judgemental, see you... now if John Obi ask you to be his houseboy you go pick race go London grin
Re: Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 25, 2013
Rajosh: who asked you?

Exactly wot I was thinking! The dude wants to get noticed jor! grin
Re: Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue by AK481(m): 4:13pm On Mar 25, 2013
ZUBY77: Wow, I remember i once invited Sandra to my Place in Europe and she said she was going to US instead to meet with her military boyfriend. Lucky girl. Goodluck.
Her father was the Obi Of Onitsha.

I pity for all the poor shakara looking golddigger girls wey dey find rich guys..hear this!!!

No paddy for jungle a.k.a olayiwola(money enter money)
1.A poor man vs poor girl;you work together to build your own from scratch

2.Comfortable vs comfortable

3.Rich vs rich(or king's daughter or billionaire's daughter e.t.c)

That is why a dbanj will fucck you and engage to a billionaire's daughter

A naeto c will fucck you and marry a well to do girl.

The only exception is wen he started dating you wen he has shi shi(him neva get moni) e.g 2face n annie

Conclusion: all these shakara girl stop forming for us wey neva hammer because wen we hammer we go fucck u and marry own fellow billionaire or our first or early love wey tander gidigba for our back wen we never get.
Re: Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue by Beync(f): 4:13pm On Mar 25, 2013
they are cute
Re: Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue by vision2050: 4:19pm On Mar 25, 2013
All chelsea fans are invitedcheesycheesycheesy
Re: Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue by Lilimax(f): 4:20pm On Mar 25, 2013
bobankky: i used to knw her back in year 2000,then she was staying with one of her friends UJU on salvation road Opebi.No doubt she's preety.i cld remembr then Uju ws dating Kanu Nwankwo but rumors has it that after she(uju) traveld down to england to see Kanu,she ended up sleeping wt Kanu's frnd.Both Uju and Sandra were close frnds as at then...
Aproko! Who ask you for all these stories. Keep your eyes straight.
Re: Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 25, 2013
dat one mak sense jawe but mak sure u score her perfectly ooooooo
Re: Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue by oddy4real(m): 4:26pm On Mar 25, 2013
otex_baba: Mikel Obi Set To Wed Delta Soap Beauty Queen, Sandra Okagbue

The two love birds who have been dating for almost 3 years now have decided to seal the relationship.

Their introduction comes up next Sunday March 31 at Sandra’s family home in Onitsha. This development will definitely not come as a surprise to most of their friends. This is because their romance has grown stronger by the day that Sandra has been a live-in-lover of the Chelsea midfielder in his UK home.

They met about three years ago during one of Mikel’s visit to Nigeria and they’ve been together ever since.

read more here - http:///2013/03/25/mikel-obi-set-to-wed-delta-soap-beauty-queen-sandra-okagbue/
The Story is FALSEHOOD. Colin Udoh just disproved this falsehood on twitter.
Stooopid bloggers
Re: Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue by fdiva(f): 4:30pm On Mar 25, 2013
Mikel is from my village. Congrats bro. We will all be there.
Re: Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue by MuyiGL: 4:31pm On Mar 25, 2013
Apparently, the story is untrue:

Re: Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue by hehehedotcom(m): 4:34pm On Mar 25, 2013
watz all the score goal talks already. mikel, is he not the same person that has never score one goal since ever playing in english leagues.
I just blame gej for all his non goal scoring problems.
Re: Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 25, 2013
MuyiGL: Apparently, the story is untrue:

Na wa oh. I was just about to congratulate the couple before I saw your post.
Hmmm, rumor mongering is truly an issue in Nigeria (apologies to Seriake Dickson) grin
Re: Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue by JusticeEquity(m): 4:43pm On Mar 25, 2013
St.Frank:
I trust igbo girls... She don dey live with mikel already!smh

What has ethnicity got to do with Mikel Obi getting married to Igbo girl.
Anybody could do what she has done, esspecially when you understand that the profession of a man or woman would expose him/her, such that their love affair might be at risk of collapsing. Afterall 3yrs no be child's play. If u'v got someone like Sandara, I think you will be the first to advice such (lol).
Congratulations to both of them.
Re: Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue by Daresh(f): 4:47pm On Mar 25, 2013
CocoLoca:
So why you come dey shout? Who ask you? Na wa for this famzing o! undecided

My friend comot for there! I say na my class girl from small, you dey there dey misyarn. If I slap you from here I swear i no go miss.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

J Martins Son Is Lookalike Of Willian Borges, Chelsea Player / Adaeze Oputa Weds Steve Anu: Charly Boy’s Daughters' Wedding Photos / Gloria Young Causes Scene Over 20,000 Naira.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.