Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,839 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

ideas needed on How to GROW Longer Beard urgently help save a soul - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ideas needed on How to GROW Longer Beard urgently help save a soul (2201 Views)

Help Save Baby Light!!!! / 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body / Ideas Needed Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ideas needed on How to GROW Longer Beard urgently help save a soul by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 25, 2013
i am a male approaching 33years please house, help with tips on stimulating the growth of masculine beard on the face and chest, pls time is not on my side. ur sincere advice will be greatly appreciated.
Re: ideas needed on How to GROW Longer Beard urgently help save a soul by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 25, 2013
[size=43pt]interesting!![/size] at 33 you never grow beards... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: ideas needed on How to GROW Longer Beard urgently help save a soul by BabaOyo(m): 8:51pm On Mar 25, 2013
Hahaha....of all the problems in the world, growing hairs is your concern?
Na wa for you o bros!!
Pls can u answer this questions for me quickly, pls
Has it occurred to you that you are not generally hairy?
Do you know not all men have hairs on their face & chest?
Do you require this hair to make money?
Does your wife/girlfriend require ur hairs to remain faithful?
Did you get refused at a job interview because you didn't have enough beards?
Have armed robbers singled you out of a multitude and robbed you cos of ur hair-less face & chest?
Have you being paying more money for transport in recent times?
Please I need answers to be able to give u some herbal mixtures to increase all the hairs in the areas u want.!!
Omode o m'ogun......

2 Likes

Re: ideas needed on How to GROW Longer Beard urgently help save a soul by coogar: 8:55pm On Mar 25, 2013
Aggrippa: i am a male approaching 33years please house, help with tips on stimulating the growth of masculine beard on the face and chest, pls time is not on my side. ur sincere advice will be greatly appreciated.

apply methylated spirit day and night for 14 days, you would thank me later!
Re: ideas needed on How to GROW Longer Beard urgently help save a soul by Popowaa: 9:08pm On Mar 25, 2013
And how will this help the family?
Re: ideas needed on How to GROW Longer Beard urgently help save a soul by BabaOyo(m): 9:11pm On Mar 25, 2013
Popowaa: And how will this help the family?
Of course it will.!!!
What will the madam pull in times of romance?
Orisirisi
Re: ideas needed on How to GROW Longer Beard urgently help save a soul by Nobody: 12:02am On Mar 26, 2013
@ Coogar thanks so much for your sincere candid advice...@Baba Oyo .some funny tips you have got here...lollll. thanks anyways. i promise y`al am gona put into practical use all your sincere advice, and hopefully, i am optimistic that i`ll come back here testifying of positive results.
Re: ideas needed on How to GROW Longer Beard urgently help save a soul by tellwisdom: 12:37pm On Mar 26, 2013
Aggrippa: i am a male approaching 33years please house, help with tips on stimulating the growth of masculine beard on the face and chest, pls time is not on my side. ur sincere advice will be greatly appreciated.
grin grin
Re: ideas needed on How to GROW Longer Beard urgently help save a soul by Geomac: 1:29pm On Mar 26, 2013
Na wow! while i am tired of this bushy beard someone is wishing to have it. If it is something we can exchnage i wouldn't think twice to exchange with you.
Re: ideas needed on How to GROW Longer Beard urgently help save a soul by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 26, 2013
Geomac: Na wow! while i am tired of this bushy beard someone is wishing to have it. If it is something we can exchnage i wouldn't think twice to exchange with you.
ok, infact bros i will be more than happy!!
Re: ideas needed on How to GROW Longer Beard urgently help save a soul by dayokanu(m): 2:03pm On Mar 26, 2013
Use Igbo to rub your chin
Re: ideas needed on How to GROW Longer Beard urgently help save a soul by ifyalways(f): 2:44pm On Mar 26, 2013
Go to Ogogoro joint and buy 5 liters of monkey tail.Rub am 5 times daily on the desired spots and once you sight the faintest bear bear ,which should be 4 weeks maximum,shave am immediately and apply more monkey tail.The shaving would stimulate more to grow out.

Thank me. cheesy
Re: ideas needed on How to GROW Longer Beard urgently help save a soul by FolarinDavis: 7:37pm On Feb 08, 2017
There's this product Follicle beard Nutrients, I used it once and my beards grew really long!

I saw this on youtube & ordered my by sending a request to folliclebeard@gmail.com .. as a sharp guy shocked cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ix0KEpi1V4

1 Like

Re: ideas needed on How to GROW Longer Beard urgently help save a soul by Chuks511: 7:41pm On Feb 08, 2017
FolarinDavis:
There's this product Follicle beard Nutrients, I used it once and my beards grew really long!

I saw this on youtube & ordered my by sending a request to folliclebeard@gmail.com .. as a sharp guy shocked cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ix0KEpi1V4

And it's N1900 yo grow full beard with follicle beard nutrients, u self u Don sabi d way cool cool cool

(1) (Reply)

4-year-old Black Girl With IQ Of 145 Becomes Mensa's Newest Member / He Locked Me Out But Wants To Marry Me. help! / Who Has Used This Washing Machine? Reviews Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.