Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Help Save Baby Light!!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Save Baby Light!!!! (7278 Views)

Help Save Baby Tomi / Help Save Mama Kazeem / Save Baby Light Who Needs Corrective Heart Surgery. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Save Baby Light!!!! by ayolight(f): 5:55pm On Sep 23, 2015
gudevening good people of Nigeria, I want to plead with everyone here to please come to my aid.
my baby has been diagnosed of heart defects nd needs surgery in India, but d cost impmication is high nd I cnt afford it, dis is y I'm calling on good Nigerians to come to my aid. I ve created this topic in the health forum with evidence nd my story has been confirmed. just dat it has not gotten to d F P.
this is d link. to d former post.

https://www.nairaland.com/2517785/save-light-great-fighter
Re: Help Save Baby Light!!!! by GHoJes: 6:33pm On Sep 23, 2015
Ayolight when you are strong enough add those document and pictures, also state that mynd has verified the case as can be seen from the link above.

Sorry, dont break down yet for light's sake.
Re: Help Save Baby Light!!!! by GHoJes: 6:38pm On Sep 23, 2015
Naijadeyhia how far? Where you able to reach anything regarding the poster for baby Light?
Re: Help Save Baby Light!!!! by olu4life(m): 6:55pm On Sep 23, 2015
Good idea. Idowu I sight u wink
Re: Help Save Baby Light!!!! by GHoJes: 7:14pm On Sep 23, 2015
Add your account details.
Re: Help Save Baby Light!!!! by ayolight(f): 7:39pm On Sep 23, 2015
GHoJes:
Add your account details.
k. tnks

1 Like

Re: Help Save Baby Light!!!! by Funjosh(m): 8:42pm On Sep 23, 2015
For any donation for Baby light this is the account number

Ogunruku Mercy Itunu.

UBA- 2056071186

Please no amount is too small, that you called little is all Light need. God bless.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help Save Baby Light!!!! by ayolight(f): 9:25pm On Sep 23, 2015
Light
Re: Help Save Baby Light!!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:08pm On Sep 23, 2015
olu4life:
Good idea. Idowu I sight u wink
I see you too.

Good idea GHoJes! Well done Funjosh!

1 Like

Re: Help Save Baby Light!!!! by GHoJes: 11:00am On Sep 24, 2015
Naijadeyhia any news on the poster?
Re: Help Save Baby Light!!!! by beckytunde(f): 2:17pm On Sep 24, 2015
ds for light

1 Like

Re: Help Save Baby Light!!!! by beckytunde(f): 2:21pm On Sep 24, 2015
l

Re: Help Save Baby Light!!!! by dominique(f): 3:20pm On Sep 24, 2015
For those needing verification, here is the link of the part of the other thread where Mynd44 went to Ekiti to verify the case. For Ayolight to be granted a medical visa, she needs a substantial amount in her account as proof that she can afford the treatment. She needs at least $3,000 to carry out operation outside the country.

Light needs us, please let's come to her rescue.

1 Like

Re: Help Save Baby Light!!!! by ayolight(f): 5:16pm On Sep 24, 2015
I'm so grateful to.all who helped me wit d documets here. tnks so much. my mum lost her elder Bro yesterday midnight. so Dats y I ve been absence. tnks so much.
coupled wit d fact.dat I'm strong. but I have start taking arthemeter.
Re: Help Save Baby Light!!!! by ayolight(f): 5:42pm On Sep 24, 2015
gudevn Nigerians home nd abroad, I wnt to appeal.to.all.whom God bas blessed.to please assist my little girl. she.really needs ur assistance for survival. the pain is too much for her, Evn for me as a.young mother who witness her child travail. its too.much for my young heart. pls Nigerians come to my aid,
pls help me save her future.
God bless u all.
Re: Help Save Baby Light!!!! by 5minsmadness: 6:15pm On Sep 24, 2015
I dunno if this might help. Could be worth checking out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Save Baby Light!!!! by dominique(f): 6:19pm On Sep 24, 2015
ayolight:
I'm so grateful to.all who helped me wit d documets here. tnks so much. my mum lost her elder Bro yesterday midnight. so Dats y I ve been absence. tnks so much.
coupled wit d fact.dat I'm strong. but I have start taking arthemeter.

So sorry for your loss, May God give your family the fortitude to overcome this difficult period.

I'm curious, have you written to your state governor regarding Light? These politicians love to take on cases like this to boost their popularity.

Hang in there, I believe God will make things right sooner than you think.

1 Like

Re: Help Save Baby Light!!!! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 24, 2015
GHoJes:
Naijadeyhia any news on the poster?

Working on it. Have been emailing back and forth with the designer.

1 Like

Re: Help Save Baby Light!!!! by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 24, 2015
Hello lights mum pls forward lights before and now pics to me so I can get it to the poster guy. He says nobody has sent him anything. I thought the other lady did.

I will attach the written appeal and your account info as well. He is waiting for them and eager to get it done.

My email is or if you are on whatsapp send to me on
Re: Help Save Baby Light!!!! by ayolight(f): 10:03pm On Sep 24, 2015
naijadeyhia:
Hello lights mum pls forward lights before and now pics to me so I can get it to the poster guy. He says nobody has sent him anything. I thought the other lady did.

I will attach the written appeal and your account info as well. He is waiting for them and eager to get it done.

My email is ekwuemes@gmail.com or if you are on whatsapp send to me on 08167538446
k. tnks I ll do dat.
pls to everyone tryin to reach me via email. I cnt access my email for now tru phne. I'm trying to.create a new one, but I.dnt ve d tyme. pls bear wit me. u can as well reach me tru my no. 08068328110..
Re: Help Save Baby Light!!!! by Funjosh(m): 10:49pm On Sep 24, 2015
dominique:

So sorry for your loss, May God give your family the fortitude to overcome this difficult period.

I'm curious, have you written to your state governor regarding Light? These politicians love to take on cases like this to boost their popularity.

Hang in there, I believe God will make things right sooner than you think.

Am even thinking of her sending to all these top bloggers may be they can also help
Re: Help Save Baby Light!!!! by Nita2013: 5:41am On Sep 25, 2015
Tears couldn't stop dropping from my eyes. D little I av I will donate. It's so sad. I am a mother and can only imagine ur plight. May God continue to help u.

If u can reach out to Linda Ikeji and Stella Dimoko to help u publish this in their blog, I believe it will go a very long way in helping. I don't kno how to reach them I wouldd av helped. I sent Stella a mail and included both links so she can read it up and verify

Stella Dimoko's contact is bbelow;
Telefon: +49 (0) 15210329280
E-Mail: stelakuko@hotmail.com
Internet: www.stelladimokokorkus.com

May God's healing hand rest upon baby light.
Re: Help Save Baby Light!!!! by dominique(f): 7:30am On Sep 25, 2015
Funjosh:

Am even thinking of her sending to all these top bloggers may be they can also help

That's good idea however she has sent Stella Dimoko a mail and she's yet to get a response. We can try the Linda Ikeji angle. I believe that she will be granted audience if her story is sent it by a well known blog visitor. I hope we get one soon.

cc Ishilove
Re: Help Save Baby Light!!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 7:33am On Sep 25, 2015
Hmmm.... cry
Re: Help Save Baby Light!!!! by Aminat508(f): 7:44am On Sep 25, 2015
I ask Almighty Allah , Lord of the Magnificent Throne, to make you well. @light. embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Help Save Baby Light!!!! by Omotayor123(f): 7:51am On Sep 25, 2015
Present more Evidence And drop your number for verification..
I'm not sure Seun agree on this, probably why it's not on FP.
Re: Help Save Baby Light!!!! by Gboliwe: 8:15am On Sep 25, 2015
BUMP
Re: Help Save Baby Light!!!! by Aminat508(f): 8:17am On Sep 25, 2015
Gboliwe:
BUMP
Good morning

1 Like

Re: Help Save Baby Light!!!! by Gboliwe: 8:17am On Sep 25, 2015
Aminat508:

Good morning

Beautiful Morning to you too my dear.

[s] I'm extra nice because I expect my own sallah meat [/s] tongue
Re: Help Save Baby Light!!!! by Aminat508(f): 8:21am On Sep 25, 2015
Gboliwe:

Beautiful Morning to you too my dear.

[s] I'm extra nice because I expect my own sallah meat [/s] tongue
lolz our ram ran away grin

1 Like

Re: Help Save Baby Light!!!! by Gboliwe: 8:30am On Sep 25, 2015
Aminat508:
lolz our ram ran away grin

shocked shocked shocked that is a good sign though. It means you are meant to kill a camel instead. Hurry up and send my own meat.
Re: Help Save Baby Light!!!! by Aminat508(f): 8:36am On Sep 25, 2015
Gboliwe:

shocked shocked shocked that is a good sign though. It means you are meant to kill a camel instead. Hurry up and send my own meat.
grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Wife Sister Wants To Sleep With Me! / Husband Punches Wife / An Open Letter To Moms From Kid President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.