Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,964 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

The Implication Of His Death - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Implication Of His Death (903 Views)

Dr Myles Munroe Spoke About His Death, Before The Plane Crash. / Did Jesus Go To Hell Between His Death And Resurrection? / Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Implication Of His Death by prosper234(m): 3:36pm On Mar 30, 2008
THE IMPLICATION OF HIS DEATH
I have explained to several people that our LORD JESUS CHRIST never came touring the earth neither to show us HE is a super king or one that could live a holy life everyone failed to. He did not live that life for nothing safe. GOD had a perspective for HIS coming from the onset the agreement had been there. The devil agreed and signed it with the LORD but he wandered all through how JESUS would accomplish it. This is why the WORD says that “we know that all things work together for good to those who love GOD, to those who are the called according to HIS purpose” (Romans 8:28).
The circumstances and all that was spent for the LORD JESUS CHRIST to be here on earth have a lot of implications attached to it. When implications becomes involvement it takes the place as a natural consequence of something else that happened in HIS life or HIS coming; implication as involvement is the entanglement of somebody in something. The implication of HIS death is the involvement of HIS presence in the suffering of men.
People said he was a guiltless man dying, it implied that HE is carrying upon HIM the yoke of the sins of HIS disciples, the people crucifying HIM, and sins yet to be committed by even the world yet to come. So who would say he was innocent? Of course he wasn’t because we weren’t and since HE was guilty we are guiltless.
There was an implication of HIS poor life that we might be sacrificially rich, no longer a need to sacrifice our life working for years serving humans in companies for 20 years and more and our retirement benefits ceased, nor sacrificing our beloved mother, and siblings to occultist trying to get money. (2 Corinthians 8:9).
There was an implication of HIS suffering, being wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. - Isaiah 53:5
The implication of HIM being crucified was for the most sin yet to be committed to find a sacrificial forgiveness, I tell you all sins that is existing and can ever existed have been forgiven.
HE never died and rested for three days but he died and wrestled for three days, HE battled with him that hath the key of death though not life, he that was the prince of darkness, and took the KEY of GRAVE and handed to over to us and proclaimed us more than conquerors. (Romans 8:37) Halleluiah.
Dear that you are still bound, poor, in sickness and suffering from disease is a matter of choice and ability to act of the WORD. HE said I have set before you ability to live and to death, but choose life. Your CHOICE and how you activate it; is an equals-to of your life today.
I bring you the announcement of the complete salvation of the LORD JESUS CHRIST, with all its victorious and supernatural life. In case you are still found in SIN, you have not given your life to JESUS CHRIST, still STRUGGLING, FRUSTRATED, in SICKNESSES or curable or incurable DISEASES, in DEMONIC COVEN and ATTACKS, TIRED, STAGNATED I bring you good news. JESUS is LORD, accept HIM into your life and I in HIS name will systematic lead you into a life of glory, I assure you of a testimony in JESUS name. Amen!

Yours In HIS Vineyard
Pastor Prosper C.S. Njoku
Preeminent Gospel Church.
Prayers & Counseling Call: 08068689393-08084443222
Email: visions2prosper@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

The Book Of Job Explained. / Creationist Don't Know Where The Fuel They Use In Their Cars Comes From. / The Abilities Of An All-powerfull, All-knowing And All-loving Being

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.